Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa (4044 Views)

Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 / IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police / Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by htdot: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
HisSexcellency:

You can believe whatever you want, I don't waste my time arguing on a faceless forum. You can find out which indigenous people in Bayelsa speak Ogba as a language.
Bye
I m sorry to burst your bubbles. I m from bayelsa and i have been to every nooks and crannies of my state and the only languages we have are ijaw, brass/nembe, ogbia, isoko, urobo and ishekiri.. there is no igbo speaking ethnic group in bayelsa...
You guys should stop masturbating, there is no igbo speaking group in bayelsa , the only ibos there are the ones in our swali markets and shops owners in yenagoa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by htdot: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
HisSexcellency:

You can believe whatever you want, I don't waste my time arguing on a faceless forum. You can find out which indigenous people in Bayelsa speak Ogba as a language.
Bye
But with the pic you re contradicting yourself. No bayelsa there na. Na only rivers, delta na. Maka why?
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by NaMe4: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
Honestly, these attempts by IPOB in trying to annex other people's lands would be the undoing of their Biafra dream.

The idea of true indigenes throwing away their own culture, heritage and forfeiting their lands (on which Igbos settled and formed communities) to one Biafra is something that won't happen. Just the simple truth!

You can't say because some Ijaw settlers in Abia State have been there for 100 years, they would attempt annexing such areas to one Ijaw nation. No!

Candidly, even a five-state Biafra seems to be almost impossible to achieve with the state of things, as most of the Igbo leaders do not even support the secession and would most likely work against it.

Maybe the SouthEast should just focus on presenting a credible candidate for 2023 with the potential of outperforming any other president in the history of this country and changing it to a country of their dreams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by leofab(f): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
Wow
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Niwdog(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
Graysons:
So what about the ijaws in imo and abia states? What will be their fate? What about the non igbos who are indigenous to the east? What will be their fate?
it's simple,
Ask them what they want that's why we need a referedum in other to know who wants and who don't
Referedum is not done on newspaper or nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Ofodirinwa: 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
Igbos are clearly the main characters of the Nigeria story

5 Likes

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Izuchukwu18(m): 1:31am On Jun 12, 2021
Graysons:

The same way you hear, that's how i also hear that there are ijaws in, mbaise imo state, and Abia state. undecided

Am an mbaise man wish ijaw are in mbaise come to my place and say that thing again

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Izuchukwu18(m): 1:33am On Jun 12, 2021
gidgiddy:

Good, thats why a referendum is necessary in the entire SS and SE so that nobody is taken to where they dont want to be

No ijaw in mbaise abeg.
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Izuchukwu18(m): 1:37am On Jun 12, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Am an mbaise man which
ijaw are in mbaise come to my place and say that thing again
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by observanc1: 1:38am On Jun 12, 2021
Graysons:
So what about the ijaws in imo and abia states? What will be their fate? What about the non igbos who are indigenous to the east? What will be their fate?
ijaw in imo state? Wonderment

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by observanc1: 1:40am On Jun 12, 2021
Graysons:

The same way you hear, that's how i also hear that there are ijaws in, mbaise imo state, and Abia state. undecided
ijaw in mbaise abi, what about mbano?
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Bigdik70inch2(m): 1:42am On Jun 12, 2021
Graysons:

Lol.....
U forgot to include the Igalas in anambla lol??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by observanc1: 1:43am On Jun 12, 2021
Monogamy:

That shouldn't be your headache... Let the Igbos leave first..
helineus, ur darling daddy baba bubu is next the best next thing after lipton yellow label. We will take lagos with us, be reminded.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by observanc1: 1:44am On Jun 12, 2021
SaintBishop:
Yep! There are ijaws there.
are they fishing frog there?

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by observanc1: 1:49am On Jun 12, 2021
htdot:

You guys can be so deceitful
Those guys speak isoko... i have never witness a liar like lai muhamed and igbo man.
not only isoko, they speak angas too. I went for a burial at a village in ogoja. The MC was igbo, the DJ was igbo, music played was igbo, the ceremony was conducted in igbo language. And when i confronted the man, he said those ones were settlers, that they are ogoja. Oh igbo settlers came and conducted your papa's burial in igbo abi.
Keep deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by GloShare(m): 4:41am On Jun 12, 2021
okigbojihad:

wich Ijaws in imo and abia..too much ogogoro don they affect your brain. cheesy cheesy

Evidence that those lazy people don't travel.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by roseboma(f): 5:31am On Jun 12, 2021
So what will happen to south south when Igbo leaves. I don't think the Nigerian government will look our way again. Let's decide our fate. Its now or never!

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by htdot: 6:32am On Jun 12, 2021
observanc1:
not only isoko, they speak angas too. I went for a burial at a village in ogoja. The MC was igbo, the DJ was igbo, music played was igbo, the ceremony was conducted in igbo language. And when i confronted the man, he said those ones were settlers, that they are ogoja. Oh igbo settlers came and conducted your papa's burial in igbo abi.
Dear, there are no igno settler in bayelsa... i know you guys only know how to rant online...
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by BKayy: 6:37am On Jun 12, 2021
observanc1:
ijaw in mbaise abi, what about mbano?
Those ones are Bini lol
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by AfonjaConehead: 6:58am On Jun 12, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I promise I would bail you out of poverty the day you manage a comment without YORUBA in it. grin

Asgard73 peppering their anus since 1960. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:02am On Jun 12, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Asgard73 peppering their anus since 1960. grin

Sharap. The guy isn't intelligent at all. I need a smart Igbo to debate with.

Lemme try you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Ifearnoevil: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2021
There are igbos in Bayelsa State.Sagbama precisely.
They are part of the ndoni/ogba clan of Rivers state.they are only separated from the kins in Rivers by a small river.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by SaintBishop: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2021
observanc1:
are they fishing frog there?
Nope! They are fishing igbo women there.
Very stupid question!
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by AfonjaConehead: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Sharap. The guy isn't intelligent at all. I need a smart Igbo to debate with.

Lemme try you.

Shattap and pay serious attention when asgard73 is talking, thank you very much. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Asgard73: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Shattap and pay serious attention when asgard73 is talking, thank you very much. grin

grin

Bad guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
htdot:
I hope is not a delusion
I wonder why history was removed from curriculum here. I don't want to clear your ignorance. Wikipedia can help you as a young soul you're. You go and make some research..

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by chrisblack: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
All northerners are not Hausas
Kings999:
Nigerian GOVERNMENT created the six polictical zones to cause confusion, but they have failed... If all the Northerners are Hausas... Both Northeast North North and North West...

NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT are scared if BIAFRA that's why they are talking nonsense....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by htdot: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
I wonder why history was removed from curriculum here. I don't want to clear your ignorance. Wikipedia can help you as a young soul you're. You go and make some research..
Oga, i m from bayelsa, there is no igbo speaking community in bayelsa... is attachment by force?

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Ifearnoevil: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
htdot:

Oga, i m from bayelsa, there is no igbo speaking community in bayelsa... is attachment by force?

I doubt if you are from Bayelsa because I know a particular people that like using that term 'attachment by force'.
I thought the reason you created this thread is because you seek the truth but unfortunately after you are presented with the truth, you start throwing tantrums like a delinquent child.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by htdot: 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

I doubt if you are from Bayelsa because I know a particular people that like using that term 'attachment by force'.
I thought the reason why you created this thread is because you seek the truth but unfortunately after you are presented with the truth, you start throwing tantrums like a delinquent child.
Because you havnt pointed to me an ibo speaking community in bayelsa
Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by Ifearnoevil: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
observanc1:

Not all Ogoja people deny their Igbo heritage.
I never knew that there are igbos in Ogoja until I met some during my NYSC in the North.
The state director who bears a popular Igbo name explained to us that he is Igbo from northern cross river.he went further to explain that even the former attorney general,Kanu Agabi is from their place.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Support Biafra If Any Ipob Can Point An Ibo Speaking Community In Bayelsa by observanc1: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

Not all Ogoja people deny their Igbo heritage.
I never knew that there are igbos in Ogoja until I met some during my NYSC in the North.
The state director who bears a popular Igbo name explained to us that he is Igbo from northern cross river.he went further to explain that even the former attorney general,Kanu Agabi is from their place.
thank u Sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup / Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux / GEJ Dissolves Niger Delta Development Commission Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.