Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Imagine (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine (photo) (661 Views)

Imagine (photo) / Imagine (photo) / Imagine (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine (photo) by WailingGraduate: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Imagine what the government is making a graduate with a strong Second Class Upper from a reputable Federal University in Nigeria do.

Due to a no 6-digit paying job (because of widespread Nepotism), I get to trek down to a church that provides public tap for people to fetch water.

The stress I pass through everyday fetching water from a distance. If I were opportuned to have a good job, I would have rented an apartment that has all the comfort I need in it

Re: Imagine (photo) by Henry22(m): 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
Stop waiting for the damn government if you really love yourself.
Re: Imagine (photo) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
You better go and do Yahoo...

Re: Imagine (photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
WailingGraduate:

Imagine what the government is making a graduate with a strong Second Class Upper from a reputable Federal University in Nigeria do.

Due to a no 6-digit paying job (because of widespread Nepotism), I get to trek down to a church that provides public tap for people to fetch water.

The stress I pass through everyday fetching water from a distance. If I were opportuned to have a good job, I would have rented an apartment that has all the comfort I need in it

Buhari has no strong upper second class but he is president.
and he dosent fetch water.

Go and reflect on your life.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine (photo) by blackboy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
Guy that education is not just to be employable but also to create employment. Let us vote for leaders who are able
Re: Imagine (photo) by ablejesus26(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
This is the biggest problem most people are not willing to confront and beat.
You keep looking for jobs instead of being productive, the job wey you dey find na human being like you create am.
Why not think and create something.
I recently started a little Spaghetti business for one young nigga in bariga,now I am getting my return and the nigga is already planning to add barbecue to the business.
Continue to wait for buhari,you go grow blue biabia��
Re: Imagine (photo) by WailingGraduate: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Henry22:
Stop waiting for the damn government if you really love yourself.
please suggest a way I can get a breakthrough
Re: Imagine (photo) by Henry22(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
WailingGraduate:
please suggest a way I can get a breakthrough

In Nigeria this days it's no more about passion or desire bit it's all about survival so I will suggest you start something that can be putting cash in your pocket, it may be a business or you learn a skill, the government does not care about you.
Re: Imagine (photo) by BREYZ: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
WailingGraduate:

You are your own problem not the government. Keep waiting for the government you hear?
Re: Imagine (photo) by seunmsg(m): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
WailingGraduate:

As a graduate, you should know that basic pipe borne water should be provided by your local and state governments. But hey, this is Nigeria where Buhari must provide everything for everyone.

Hold your state and local government officials responsible for failing you. Nepotism at federal level is not why you lack access to basic water supply; it is simply corruption, incompetence and carelessness of those you elected to run your state and local governments.
Re: Imagine (photo) by WailingGraduate: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
seunmsg:

As a graduate, you should know that basic pipe borne water should be provided by your local and state governments. But hey, this is Nigeria where Buhari must provide everything for everyone.

Hold your state and local government officials responsible for failing you. Nepotism at federal level is not why you lack access to basic water supply; it is simply corruption, incompetence and carelessness of those you elected to run your state and local governments.
my main point was getting a job with my degrees, to live fine. Not in a slum

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Ban. The Hypocrisy Of ECOWAS, USA And EU. / DSS Parades 12 Allies Of Sunday Igboho Arrested In Night Raid, As Igboho Escapes / Meet Wiseman Daniel That May Take Over TB JOSHUA'S Legacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.