Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

"If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. (81122 Views)

If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) / Lady Struggling To Walk In High Heels On Graduation Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Kizito2nv(m): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Isiaki
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
G
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Pyrusdrago(m): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
No be lie baba!!!
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
You dey OYO...

We go sha follow u laugh by then.

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by mordred44: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
To serve nigeria is not by force
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by simple250: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
After spending 6yrs for 4yrs course who wan do that kin suffer again

3 Likes

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by sugarfrank(m): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
His decision, his business not mine.
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by segebase(m): 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
G
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by GeneralPula: 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
His palaba
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by LesbianBoy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Future inmate in an Asian Jail.

Hmmmmm this might look funny but I won't be surprised if it happens. He resemble them sef grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Akharmony: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
No evny am o. him kind no deh attend lectures even.He's Mamalian Malian��
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by angelfallz(m): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Who masters help?
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
No be only bend you go erect...

If you check well, well maybe he vote for irahub buhari
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
It's a matter of if you can even afford it sef.
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Flampard(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
Who observed the first picture

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
elmessiahs:
PRAYER is the MASTER key
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by iampeterben(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
By his jeans you shall know dem!!!
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Maybe him still get carryover to write
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Chatflick(m): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
honeyhoney:
Typical 3rd class student
Oga first class I hail o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Maj196(m): 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
The Bsc sef na struggle undecided
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Blacksavage: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hibiscus62:
No doubt, the high rate of unemployment and under employment in Nigeria is changing the mindset of the Nigerian youths, especially those that graduated from higher institutions.

This was evidenced by a text that was inscribed on the T-shirt of a student of Imo state University, who took his final exam today.

The young man expressed his feeling of despair in the prospects of tertiary education by writing "If I do masters, make I bend" on the T-shirt he wore on his graduation day.
That singular gesture caught the attention of many students, thus the young man from the department of History and International Studies became a sensation on his graduation day.
Na by master you wan take buy Benz...
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Freelane33(m): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
You go bend last last , Na Una type full Canada student visa thread . Oni yeye
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Zzyy(m): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
LoL he never know as e de go
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by SonofGod231: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
That First Pic,The "Anchoring" there Carry Weight ooo.Sailors I guess!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by GiZcorp: 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
That's a marlian wey no drop out!
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by ifex370(m): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hibiscus62:
No doubt, the high rate of unemployment and under employment in Nigeria is changing the mindset of the Nigerian youths, especially those that graduated from higher institutions.

This was evidenced by a text that was inscribed on the T-shirt of a student of Imo state University, who took his final exam today.

The young man expressed his feeling of despair in the prospects of tertiary education by writing "If I do masters, make I bend" on the T-shirt he wore on his graduation day.
That singular gesture caught the attention of many students, thus the young man from the department of History and International Studies became a sensation on his graduation day.

That moment when they should your picture at the US UK or Canadian embassy during your visa application interview. grin
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Asgard73: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
Owerri br like Somalia

Owerri na bornu

Yoruba sef

OTown 4life.

Anyikwerere!!

1 Like

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by florixi: 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ignorance! by the time you work for like 5yrs and you see your CV with only BSc you will be ashamed of ur and rush back to do ur masters.

Talking from experience.

Hibiscus62:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Zimbabwean Secondary School Students Caught Having Group Sex, Suspended / How To Upgrade Your ND And HND Certificate To BSC - See Step / Pirate Confraternity Welcomed Nnamdi Azikwe To University Of Lagos In 1972

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.