Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (110 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
*11/06/2021* Meditate on this tonight

MATTHEW 14:28
28 And Peter answered him and said, *Lord, if it be thou, bid me come* unto thee on the water.

We are in a time where deception is the new reality, You must be sure who you call Lord, you must be sure who is directing your path to the Lord.

There are many people who pose as 'lord', there are many people who claim to show others the path to the Lord but deep down they are only interested in self gratitude and gain. You will know this people are not real because you will sink if you follow them.

*If it's the Lord who is ordering your step be very sure you won't fall, and when you start falling he will give you a helping hand*. Guide your salvation and your relationship with all you have, test the spirits at work. Not all spirits are holy, there is the true spirit of God and that spirit of God glorify God. You can only say Lord Jesus by the help of the spirit. Flesh and blood will never reveal that to you.

'If it be you Lord bid me come' I heard this from the Lord in the spirit today, and it's a wake up call for us to know our shepherd and follow his voice.
Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video : Kweku Bonsam Speakes On The Death Otb Joshua And How He Killed Him / Being Alive Is A Call To Living In Peace With One Another! / Never Give Up ....you Are Almost There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.