Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time (18031 Views)

Tinubu’s Loyalists Want APC Chair, Adamu, Removed Before Campaigns / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by Farki: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:
APC Has come to stay. PDP is a party of thieves and corrupt southerners.

Yet you made a deal with Tinubu and accepted Akpabio grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
That's why you put that drunkard bitch in inec to ensure rigging goes seamless.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by Eriolubrainee19: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
He doesn't know what he is talking about. He's just babbling like a toddler. I want Anti Progress Congress to remain in power for 9000000 years. Who called abacha, what of pharaoh? Let them continue the blood of innocent and hapless Nigerians is crying for vengeance. What is more than COVID 19 is coming to relocate our tormentors to where they belong. Almighty God will soon speak to them in language they understand. Nigerians shall laugh last.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by ransomed: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yourmamatowtow:
Ipob miscreants are in severe pains!!

Next up is the Asiwaju Of Nigeria aka Tinubu.

There is nothing Ipob miscreants/Onion Bandits AKA Sheep Bandits can do to stop him from becoming their president.

Shame to all dot in the circle Nation.

Olaniyi....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by Germanjoe(m): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hold power for Hell..
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by snowball11(m): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:
APC Has come to stay. PDP is a party of thieves and corrupt southerners.

And who's this idiot from the terrorists North? undecided
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by Tundex911: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
Believe me...

This man gonna contest comes 2023

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by TripleAkutigi: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
Uwaka and Apc
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by UstazAhmed(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
snowball11:

And who's this idiot from the terrorists North? undecided

Are you ok
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by snowball11(m): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Are you ok

Your whole terrorists generation aren't! undecided
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by Indispensable85(m): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
He might be correct.
It depends on how PDP play their game.
I'll be waiting for the both parties to present their candidates.
I won't vote for a goat in pdp just because I hate Buhari.
The pdp have to come up with a sound candidate.
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by AsawanaDgreat: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
We shall see to it
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by nedekid: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
That means to finish Nigeria patapata.
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by UstazAhmed(m): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
snowball11:

Your whole terrorists generation aren't! undecided

Young man, you don't bite more than you can chew. This place isn't totally anonymous
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by bejeria101(m): 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
We don't want you. Nigerians reject you.

Even the devil doesnt want to share hell with you.
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by WeRblessed(f): 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
In translation:

I want Fulani to remain in power for a long time

We will Fulanize and Islamize Nigeria from the local government to all state and federal level, including Abuja.
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by duro4chang(m): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lori iro.
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by plaindealer: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
grin

I see exactly what the president is talking about..

grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by Farukshy: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Na God go punish this man
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by iteoluwa54(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lawless country where killing happen everyday
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
Madman...

Ogun kill u there!

You and all other members of your stupid broom cabinet...

E no go better for all of una!
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by techWriter1: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
Not in your aspirations
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by Chochovini: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
ChoCho54:
Nobody can sit in Lagos and dictate what happens in the party... Buhari.
. Trust me, HISHBA will not like this your profile pix oo...
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by plaindealer: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
Why are Igbos in this thread throwing tantrums and barking like bingo?

It's not as if your votes ever mattered in any election or if you give a shitt about Nigeria.

Face your ipobian terrorist activities and let Nigerians worry about Nigeria.

grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by snowball11(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Young man, you don't bite more than you can chew. This place isn't totally anonymous

And who cares?
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by izunned: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
post=102624481:

Very well said by our darling Daddy.
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

Though the below may be too hard for you to understand or comprehend, but you can give it to someone close to you to explain it to you.

It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of us igbos still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished two tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos.
Odi nma. 

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere.
As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023? 
On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone? 
Is it an appeasement or a gift? 

The APC is a political party. The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda

God bless Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

Keep deceiving yourself. God will bless Nigeria because he is taking very wonderful care of her citizens. Again, keep deceiving yourself.
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by ChoCho54(f): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Chochovini:
. Trust me, HISHBA will not like this your profile pix oo...
Fvck Hisbah! grin
Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by izunned: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author=izunned post=102626334][/quote]
Keep deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bawa Is Hale And Hearty - EFCC Issues Statement On Chairman's Collapse / I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen / BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.