Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari (34339 Views)

Tinubu Will Build On My Achievements– Buhari / Nigerians Are Forgetful, And Buhari Slams Citizens. / Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by observer88: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
One thing I know is that when you're spoken of, it is always about killings, hardship, sorrow, hardship and hardship.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Mexzy4sho(m): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Werey

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Eleribu!
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Wernerblue: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Our president is high
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by sugarfrank(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
This cow is demented.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hahahaha ROTFL this Buhari funny gaan..So bloodshed everywhere for Naija Don turn achievement ba.... This man just dey catch cruise.. Even Yusuf go dey laff now.
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by wale0810: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mumu talk
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by bejeria101(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
You never had any.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Foolish man!

Which achievement?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Zeezy81: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Oh! What a shame
Moreover who is talking of achievements?
Truth is, you dont exist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by igbowoman: 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ode.
It looks like this current version of buhari sniffs drugs and speaks.
The nation is boiling with killings everywhere and he is talking of achievements.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Shaev7(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Unscrew his skull please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by mrkings84(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
I in person can't forget all the killings of hundreds of Nigerians under ur supervision as the chief security officer of the nation by ur fulani brothers.

Any other achievement??

Oya mention!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by witworth(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Na ayelala go fall you and your useless so called achievement. Security and welfare the primary mission of any president, but this is one is a baboon
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Ellasure: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
Very wonderful president full of memories. He remembers everything he has never done. Fantastic!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
Achievements ??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Dyke15(m): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bastard!! angry
We await u ND ur soldiers tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
NFF should arrange friendly match with Cambodia for Super Eagles
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by sterlingD(m): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
Abeggi O sad,,this man wants to give person Heart Attack. Which kind comment be this?.The High Blood Pressure wey you and your Government dey give us too much we never know how we go take recover from am. Abeg the sure way to recover na to forget your achievements. The mention of your government achievements fit make person faint.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by blueAgent(m): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Nigerians with madness sha. Even the President knows that if we are not forgetful , we wouldn't have voted for him.
LOL.......this got me cracking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by splashbaby(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
This man is misusing many of the privileges he has...I am beginning to question the sanity of Tinubu and co for supporting this man in 2015. ..if this was how he was then, we need to examine their head properly. Granting 3 media outing in 3 days, the pressure is really getting to the presidency. This the only time he did this in 6 years. He failed to reassure Nigerians on how security and economy while in Lagos, instead he came to remind them of grazing route of the first republic... Clannish
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by colestephan86: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

President Muhammadu Buhari has suggested a way forward on how to solve the malignant problem of corruption in Nigeria.

Mr Buhari who spoke during an interview on NTA on Friday night said that the country needs 'special courts' to fight corruption.

"We will need special courts. You develop terms of reference for them, you bring charges, immediately people are put before that court and they come and defend themselves."

"If you go through the system, especially if they still have some savings somewhere, they can get first-class SANS, lawyers to come and defend them and the case will drag on".

"That's why I say special courts are very important especially in the cases of corruption. So that the riot act will be properly read to the public so that anyone that misbehaves will account for it. We shouldn't wait for people to die and go before Almighty God".

"Nigerians are forgetful. I'm very pleased that majority of Nigerians think this administration, under the circumstances, is doing its best."

"People are corrupt. People in the house of reps with one wife and house but when they get elected, they have more houses and wives"

It would be recalled that fighting corruption was one of the three major campaign promises of Mr Buhari while campaigning for his first term in 2015.

https://politicsnigeria.com/corruption-nigerians-are-forgetful-of-my-achievements-buhari/
Please stop carrying fake news , the man didn't say Nigerians are forgetful of his achievements.
#StopRecklessFreeSpeech

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by sandra50(f): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
We didn't forget...your achievement is blood..we can see it..it's red every where
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
Why talking now... Because of June 12 ba?
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by themes009(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
F9 undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by unity004(m): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by gaftsoil(m): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
I can't waste my time to read this shit but May Thunder strike him wherever he is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by steffi01(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Basket don open mouth again ooo.. in Fella's melodic voice
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Mandela27: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Onyi22:
grin cheesy We haven't forgotten any ooo
Long live Buhari
God bless Nigerian
Yeah may God also make ur husband and ur first son be like 'buhari'

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide / What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun / Ambode Visits Murdured Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Zone Boss Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.