Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari (34345 Views)

Tinubu Will Build On My Achievements– Buhari / Nigerians Are Forgetful, And Buhari Slams Citizens. / Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by ogubolokento(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Is very bad if people forget you when you're still in power...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
We no forget, baba.

In fact, we're still experiencing your impacts and they are all memorable. undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by nedekid: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
His nephew tunde was a recharge card seller, now he is almost richer than Nigeria.
Phiting caruption indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Talknochip(m): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
lol

see sub for house of Reps nah
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by DWJOBScom(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
Daveambition:
"Nigerians are forgetful. I'm very pleased that majority of Nigerians think this administration, under the circumstances, is doing its best."

He's referring to his BMC Zombies

Say no more
Especially the 'daddy' fellow

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by walozanga(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
You are a big fool sir

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by tolaswim: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
I no fit laugh abeg
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Cammo: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
[s]
AdolfHitlerxXx:
angry

Weyrey.

Chief Dullardo.

Invisible achievements.
[/s]
You're either looking for cheap likes or you forgot to take your daily zombie syrup. The last one has expired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Shalommy(f): 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hahaha.. Bubu don wake up. Chaaiii..
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
Cammo:
[s][/s]

Cammo to his Papa.
You're either looking for cheap likes or you forgot to take your daily zombie syrup. The last one has expired.
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Chatbrainz(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
He is always fighting corruption
The more he fights the more it gets worst

Yeye human being

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by GiZcorp: 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
What is worth forgetting is never worthy of celebration
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Tundex911: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
Trillion multiply by zero what's the answer

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by yinkusss: 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
Abii were leleyi ni what achievement? Npower abii?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Segzy19: 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Always throwing jabs..

The other time it was Tinubu's turn

Now house of reps members have received their own as looters and womanisers...

This old man is just something else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Patrioticman007(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
illicit:
Those marrying more wives are Muslims

Christains will rather have more girlfriends

Thats why we have legitimate & illegitimate children abound our country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Abiboss: 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
He said special Court does that mean sharia Court?
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
CalabarPikin:
Hmmm

With due respect Sir.......if u no get wetin to talk, blow whistle undecided

Bayi, buhari nah scammer ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Agoziewin(m): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
Messiah with his Messianic message.
It shall never be well with you buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by shameonyou(m): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
all this buhari said this buhari said that makes me sick upstairs...u and i know that this present buhari is as good as nothing...na presidency dey rule us.
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Reeses: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
Akpa AMU!!
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Reeses: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
Buhari and foolanis will regret coming to Nigeria. One day we will wipe them off this planet earth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Onyi22:
grin cheesy We haven't forgotten any ooo
Long live Buhari
God bless Nigerian
MANNA Contacted you too to pay you for online campaign/defence for Buhari ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bullocks for brainless zombies!

Deluded, blood thirsty TERRORIST!
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Abujason: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

President Muhammadu Buhari has suggested a way forward on how to solve the malignant problem of corruption in Nigeria.

Mr Buhari who spoke during an interview on NTA on Friday night said that the country needs 'special courts' to fight corruption.

"We will need special courts. You develop terms of reference for them, you bring charges, immediately people are put before that court and they come and defend themselves."

"If you go through the system, especially if they still have some savings somewhere, they can get first-class SANS, lawyers to come and defend them and the case will drag on".

"That's why I say special courts are very important especially in the cases of corruption. So that the riot act will be properly read to the public so that anyone that misbehaves will account for it. We shouldn't wait for people to die and go before Almighty God".

"Nigerians are forgetful. I'm very pleased that majority of Nigerians think this administration, under the circumstances, is doing its best."

"People are corrupt. People in the house of reps with one wife and house but when they get elected, they have more houses and wives"

It would be recalled that fighting corruption was one of the three major campaign promises of Mr Buhari while campaigning for his first term in 2015.

https://politicsnigeria.com/corruption-nigerians-are-forgetful-of-my-achievements-buhari/

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by seyz91(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
cheesy
BigSam13:
na who dey teach dz guy ao to tok na
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by techWriter1: 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
We haven dhfr forgodhfrdhfren any oooLong lve Buhari God bless Nigerian
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by seyz91(m): 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
I tell you
Hardgun:
Bub don dey fear Sunday ighoho
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by JBArokonkwo1(m): 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Coming from someone who has forgotten he is president of the whole nation and not a section......

Buhari na cruise, Nigeria na cruise....the leaders are a reflection of the people they lead. Buhari fit Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by chevkosticks(m): 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
Can someone also remind this man how he cried like a baby when he was denied presidency..[sup][/sup]
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by JTCHI: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
E choke say na you de talk this kind thing baba a.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mukaila Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Against APC (Photos) / Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) / "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.