Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari (34348 Views)

Tinubu Will Build On My Achievements– Buhari / Nigerians Are Forgetful, And Buhari Slams Citizens. / Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Emmasnoop(m): 5:26am On Jun 12, 2021
Ogun, amadioha, oloku, Thurder from any where go get kill you and your generation there, useless mumu
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by macaranta(m): 5:30am On Jun 12, 2021
More like you are forgetful of your colossal failure sir cry
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Nyksbry(m): 5:34am On Jun 12, 2021
God help us..
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by justmondris: 5:36am On Jun 12, 2021
Is this old man actually okay? Is corruption the the current major problem in Nigeria or insecurity? Oga u be scam
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by dantrillion: 5:51am On Jun 12, 2021
What else do you expect from an illiterate without O Level certificate
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by TheVoice21(m): 5:58am On Jun 12, 2021
Yes, it seem bubu lost the meaning of majority.
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by neighbourhud: 5:59am On Jun 12, 2021
Don't mind them sir!

That is humanbeings for you. They won't see your achievements even When you have proven it.

The picture below explains it all

Carry on the 'good' work.

God bless our president

God bless Nigeria

God bless Nairalanders (you guys are the reason we forget a lot of sorrows). Love you guys like kilode cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Enyimbamercedes: 6:09am On Jun 12, 2021
You cannot forget what doesn’t exist

Rather you will be forever remembered for your incompetence and divisiveness.

You live in a bubble and really over-estimate your competence! You are deceived daily that you are doing well. Finish up, go home to Daura (if you can) and live out your remaining years with your cattle. You will not even be remembered as an elder statesman! No one will invite you for meetings neither will anyone buy your memoirs… you failed
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Unrated900(m): 6:12am On Jun 12, 2021
The most clueless and unfortunate president ever In The history of zoogeria..

All promises are failed
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by jaytee01(m): 6:21am On Jun 12, 2021
What achievements does the illiterate vegetable have to be remembered for?
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Princesslee: 6:22am On Jun 12, 2021
Which achievement? Insecurities and increase in debt rate���. Weldon Mr Achievement
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

President Muhammadu Buhari has suggested a way forward on how to solve the malignant problem of corruption in Nigeria.

Mr Buhari who spoke during an interview on NTA on Friday night said that the country needs 'special courts' to fight corruption.

"We will need special courts. You develop terms of reference for them, you bring charges, immediately people are put before that court and they come and defend themselves."

"If you go through the system, especially if they still have some savings somewhere, they can get first-class SANS, lawyers to come and defend them and the case will drag on".

"That's why I say special courts are very important especially in the cases of corruption. So that the riot act will be properly read to the public so that anyone that misbehaves will account for it. We shouldn't wait for people to die and go before Almighty God".

"Nigerians are forgetful. I'm very pleased that majority of Nigerians think this administration, under the circumstances, is doing its best."

"People are corrupt. People in the house of reps with one wife and house but when they get elected, they have more houses and wives"

It would be recalled that fighting corruption was one of the three major campaign promises of Mr Buhari while campaigning for his first term in 2015.

https://politicsnigeria.com/corruption-nigerians-are-forgetful-of-my-achievements-buhari/
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Thelma104(f): 6:26am On Jun 12, 2021
Hardgun:
Bub don dey fear Sunday ighoho
yes ooo, he is now trying to make amendment here and there, granting interviews.
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by ud4u: 6:28am On Jun 12, 2021
Achievements I no fit laugh
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by blazepascal(m): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2021
Onyi22:
grin cheesy We haven't forgotten any ooo
Long live Buhari
God bless Nigerian
I hope this
is sarcasm
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 6:57am On Jun 12, 2021
Grandiose demagoguery
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Olatomiwami(m): 7:03am On Jun 12, 2021
igbowoman:

He is as useless as they are if not more.
I have no reason to hate him, I dont know him, I see him in pictures just like you do.
He cannot be passing blames. The buck stops with him.He is the president .
He made us a promise that he will tackle boko haram but now he wants state governments to take over?
He cannot even come out to condemn his fulani killers in strong language.
Please don't excuse this idiotic terrorist government that has recruited boko haram into the military and sent them on killing sprees.
How many herdsmen have been prosecuted?
Please tell us
Nonsense!

You are 100% right, is our governors doing enough? People are ready to secure their environment, yet you tie their hand with useless laws, the idiotic president was talking of grazing route in 21st century, that's where I knew he has lost it totally.
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by ddeola: 7:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Wey d achievement? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Demon-in-power@Aso rock sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Abujason: 7:29am On Jun 12, 2021
Achievements such as runaway inflation
Highest level of insecurity in history of Nigeria
Kidnappings at level never seen before
Epileptic power supply
Falling educational standards
Highest level of inflation in history
Historic Unemployment levels
Lots of displaced people in IDP camps

aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

President Muhammadu Buhari has suggested a way forward on how to solve the malignant problem of corruption in Nigeria.

Mr Buhari who spoke during an interview on NTA on Friday night said that the country needs 'special courts' to fight corruption.

"We will need special courts. You develop terms of reference for them, you bring charges, immediately people are put before that court and they come and defend themselves."

"If you go through the system, especially if they still have some savings somewhere, they can get first-class SANS, lawyers to come and defend them and the case will drag on".

"That's why I say special courts are very important especially in the cases of corruption. So that the riot act will be properly read to the public so that anyone that misbehaves will account for it. We shouldn't wait for people to die and go before Almighty God".

"Nigerians are forgetful. I'm very pleased that majority of Nigerians think this administration, under the circumstances, is doing its best."

"People are corrupt. People in the house of reps with one wife and house but when they get elected, they have more houses and wives"

It would be recalled that fighting corruption was one of the three major campaign promises of Mr Buhari while campaigning for his first term in 2015.

https://politicsnigeria.com/corruption-nigerians-are-forgetful-of-my-achievements-buhari/
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by BigBizzy(m): 7:31am On Jun 12, 2021
abeg get out
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2021
Shei no bi administration wey under duress abi na di one wey him hit di sky flying...

Weyrey dey disguise early momo...
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by franklingud(m): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2021
I have been scratching my head and seriously thinking, where is buhari's achievements? undecided cry
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by zudozz: 8:40am On Jun 12, 2021
To me ur ability to hide ur hatred for Christians n igbos b4 ur election..to the extent that ur close allies like OBJ n co did nt know u were a damn Jihadist...Thats ur only achievement.
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by skit66(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

yes Nigeria are forgetful not only to your archivement but to every politician out there.... that's why politicians will desperately be wicked to the people then close to election you see them on the street showing good face.. then the people will forgt the evil they have done with a cup of rice and 1k for them to vote.. then continue the suffering all over again.. the circle is thesame over the years
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by ThatFairGuy: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2021
Oga seun, mynd44 Lalasticlala, someone is using this kind of picture to mock the whole President of the most populous black Nation on Earth and you allowed it. Abeg we don't want Twitter treatment for our great forum, nairaland
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by theforemost: 9:40am On Jun 12, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

WHAT HAS THIS STAGGERED TOOTHED ACHIEVED??
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Glamgurl: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2021
What achievements sir? We still drill boreholes with our monies to get water, we still buy generator and fuel every day for electricity,security is still a major challenge. Those are basic amenities that make life easy. Majority still don't have them Mr President
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Hackalvin: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Baba we will not forget you...atleast you made me to know how things are hard and hustle more that put me to this level and you made my dad a minster ..kudos baba... Wish they extend your tenure.. congrats mr President you real6ly a bless to Nigeria..
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by sque007: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
damn nigga which of the achievment
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by benzion72(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Chai see person whey go talk black when asked about white accusing another of lack memory
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by billyG(m): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Who will forget d hunger & economic hardship you brought to us. cry cry
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by Gfskw: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
Really
Re: Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari by missymide: 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
You have achieved a lot indeed. Rice was N6500/bag and it was so convenient to buy but now @N25000 and to buy a ¼bag is struggle. Beans now 2700/paint bucket against the 900, garri which use to be N250-N300 is now N1500/paint bucket.
We are scared of travelling even the shortest distance because of insecurity, we bless God when our kids return home daily from school.

Mr APC president your achievement is a negative one to all well meaning Nigerian in all ramification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola's Aged Mother Blesses As He Turns 60 (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Wears #RevolutionNow Beret (Photos) / Buhari Suspends Modibbo Kawu On ICPC's Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.