Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE (27572 Views)

Chairmen Of LP Northern Chapter Complain Of Marginalization And Non-mobilisation / BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by kingsvictor2: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2021
samuel19222:
God bless Nigeria, Happy Democracy day
God doesn't bless useless things
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by membranus: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2021
samuel19222:

Are you okay this morning?

Has democracy helped your situations?

1 Like

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by Abujason: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2021
A dot in a circle that you have vowed to annihilate and yet you sent a powerful delegation to sing mea culpa now that everyone has exposed your utter hatred for a people.

KEVIND:
"IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle - We Will Defeat Them" - PMB

Sometimes i wonder if PMB is really in touch with the reality on ground.
I read where Mr President said "the elderly people, they said this time around there would be no (secession). And again the youth made the same statement; such encouragement elders & youths in South South telling you the'll remain in Nigeria."

Mr President, Those elders & youths in South South are not telling you the truth. People may dispute it but not for long.
If Ipob & the SE achieve their quest for Biafra,
I know the Ijaw nation & other indigenous people want to also secede & be independent from Biafra & Nigeria. But if you're of the believe that South South will want to be part of a new Nigeria when the Igbos secede, that means you're in for a shock.

NOW
Why do you think the Niger Delta Avengers & Egbesu Mightier Fraternity (EMF) gave the govt of Buhari 14 days for unconditionalor release of Nnamdi Kanu or they will start destroying offshore facilities in the region in 2016? Why did Annkio briggs visit Nnamdi Kanu at his hometown in Umuahia? What business did Asari Dokubo had with Nnamdi Kanu before they fall apart in 2019.
Are you aware that the war Lords of Niger Delta agitation like Government Tompolo, Ateke Tom, Tubotamuno Angolia etc are all in touch with Nnamdi Kanu and to your surprise they're solidly behind him? Anyway no need to talk much. Anyone who thinks Nnamdi Kanu & some ppl from the SE is solely behind this agitations & quest for Biafra doesn't know what is happening. The President foot soldiers should stop talking to politicians from South South cos it's either they're just telling him & the core Norths what they want to hear or they're being mischievous. There are many things behind the scene Mr. President, but What do I know.

https://www.nairaland.com/6597015/president-buhari-south-south-ipob

1 Like

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Buhari has a history of not fulfilling promises..

The igbos know this, That's why the entire south east and south south rejected him during the general elections..

To hell with your fake promises, Give them a referendum.

Not being able to fulfill promises is a Sagittarius problem. Majority of Sagittarius people, both male and female are like that.
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by Feggie3: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Bastards...going to 8 years and not a single Igbo person at the helms of affairs at the presidency,the senate,the HOR and the judiciary!
Close to 8 years and not a single Igbo person among service chiefs!!!
Never had it like this between 1999 and 2014.
An evil party came with vendetta and revenge and bitterness and hatred!!!
and this bastards are still talking about addressing bulshhhyt!!!

Thunda faya you all and those coneheaded structures,accursed coneheaded structures...
I can promise you that having an Igbo man in the helm of affairs is not a guarantee that the state of our lives will be better. An average Igbo man is selfish and only thinks of himself and his family.

I am Igbo by the way and I came from a political background.

1 Like

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by isaythetruth(m): 7:23am On Jun 12, 2021
samuel19222:
you are not ashamed of yourself, you are shamelessly, stupidly, and idiotically answering a name given to you by a white man.

Well, I hope referendum is one of the conditions given to FG... Because Biafra is all we want!

1 Like

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by aryzgreat: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2021
magzey:

That's why my parents disown me

Why won't they disown you, when you have cow brain
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

unity equality and fairness are abstract words that mean a lot of things.

why not ask for working things like working sea ports in port Harcourt.

really international airports . special trading zone. separate power generation and return to 1963 constitution
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by LoveToRead: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2021
Yes, the society thrives on justice and fairness.
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2021
Simplyleo:

Lmao @ 1967 dialect. grin grin

Na that dialect fit flat heads pass wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by MartinsD12(m): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by moneyissweet(m): 7:32am On Jun 12, 2021
Shey you dey happy like this?

samuel19222:

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by Amos1423(m): 7:32am On Jun 12, 2021
Promises to ...

So all those security meeting Dem dey show us for picture, weting dem dey discuss as Crux of the matter if not Insecurity in South East?
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by Mitsurugi(m): 7:35am On Jun 12, 2021
raker300:
this is not east.

Stop fake news.

Mods, do the needful or I do mine

I already reported the idiot. Next time just use the REPORT option. These are guys Igbo girls rejected and they are yet to get over it
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by Rodwave: 7:37am On Jun 12, 2021
yinkus6750:
The Eastern leaders want a United Nigeria, yet can't call NK to order and stop the agitation that is snowballing to serious unrest and wanton killings / destruction.

You and your ediotic efulefu can get united in your terrorist infested boko haram Republic. We don't want your unity.

1 Like

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by Naajjii: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2021
ggood:
Fg need to address this issue of marginalization in South East immediately, sometimes I don't blame Ipob, I wept the last time I past through Imo and Onitcha Igbos are suffering no federal government infrastructures especially good roads compare to the other regions.
Are the Igbo's the only tribes that don't have federal presence , we got more than 400 tribes in Nigeria , there lots of tribes that suffer great marginalization than the Igbos. Your problem is greed no contentment.

1 Like

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by Emyogalanya: 7:40am On Jun 12, 2021
With less than 2yrs. Let's have his scorecard on Nigeria over the past 6 years first
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:40am On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

CHEAP PAID AGENT
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by ggood: 7:41am On Jun 12, 2021
Naajjii:

Are the Igbo's the only tribes that don't have federal presence , we got more than 400 tribes in Nigeria , there lots of tribes that suffer great marginalization than the Igbos. Your problem is greed no contentment.
ur right though
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by OnionBandit(f): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

CHEAP PAID AGENT
lekwa, be careful o

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by Brimstone77: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

I trust Buhari.

People he already called 5%ers and Dot-In-Circlers. grin

The elders and leaders still went to prostrate and lick Buhari's ass after he promised to speak 1967 dialect of the language they understand
if you made use of your compass back then in school you could have known that the dot in that center of a circle is the main reason why there is a circle in the first place...

Without that dot there will be no circle...

Have heard of nucleus?? It's also a dot at the center of the cell and it's the engine of the cell without the dot(nucleus) you wouldn't have been alive... visit your biology text book..

Have you seen the values of a DOT??

1 Like

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by Chidex50(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2021
triple996:
See as Dem dey use war threaten baba
Meanwhile somewhere in the east...... grin
Who supposed build am if not the FG?
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by Jackson105: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Bastards...going to 8 years and not a single Igbo person at the helms of affairs at the presidency,the senate,the HOR and the judiciary!
Close to 8 years and not a single Igbo person among service chiefs!!!
Never had it like this between 1999 and 2014.
An evil party came with vendetta and revenge and bitterness and hatred!!!
and this bastards are still talking about addressing bulshhhyt!!!

Thunda faya you all and those coneheaded structures,accursed coneheaded structures...

Keep crying, you want leadership in a zoo? Most of you has been cursed with senselessness. And in 2023, 5% won't still matter.

1 Like

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by yamunla(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2021
adedehinbo:
hmmm this one is serious,I just hope this news is not true

as in ehn.

the guy calm down and type lie and rubbish to post
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by joyandfaith: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2021
nairalee:
Which of the FG? The President or the Presidency?

None!! Minister of Defense made the promises.
South east leaders are fools.
They should come together and make laws that will benefit their people. The laws should focus on security and regional economic development. There is leadership vacuum in south east and that is the reason why Kanu is becoming popular.
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 12, 2021
Are we not a dot in a circle again? Bigoted pig!
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2021
BonPatrick:
#BREAKING_NEWS

Tears!!!!! GUO, Ezenwata and Young shall grow luxurious buses Hijacked to unknown destination by Fulani Bandits at Lokoja express way after Okene.
Pray for Igbos. We got info that they separated all the passengers of northern origin and made away with those from the south east after executing d drivers. Right now, nobody knows their whereabouts
Details below!

G.U.O, the young shall grow and Ezenwata luxury bus has been reportedly taken hostage by bandits.
If you're an Igbo Man or Woman Travelling to any part of Northern Nigeria it is better for you to suspend it for the sake of your dear Llife.

information reaching everybody in Onitsha right now had it that Ezenwata luxury bus, G.U.O luxury bus and the young shall grow luxury bus that just left couple of hours ago, traveling from Onitsha to sokoto has been hijacked along Lokoja road Kogi State of Nigeria and taken to unknown destination. According to the report all the people of northern origin were discharged without harm. However all the southerners in the bus were taken away to an unknown destination.up until now there is no information about their whereabout.

Nigerians are admonished to check on their family, friends and well wishers who boarded any luxury bus enroute Sokoto from Onitsha to be sure about they safety.

Please how true is this?
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by kolexy(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2021
ggood:
Fg need to address this issue of marginalization in South East immediately, sometimes I don't blame Ipob, I wept the last time I past through Imo and Onitcha Igbos are suffering no federal government infrastructures especially good roads compare to the other regions.

The SE is not the only region that is marginalised. The SW has been marginalised since 2007. It got so bad during GEJ that with the exception of Akinwumi Adesina, all the Minister from the SW were junior Ministers. Almost all the Federal roads outside of Lagos all in deplorable state. For instance, none of the roads that lead to Ekiti state are almost impassable. Oyo - Ogbomoso is a death trap. Ibadan - Ife Express is in terrible state.

1 Like

Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by colorsofrainbow: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2021
triple996:
See as Dem dey use war threaten baba
Meanwhile somewhere in the east...... grin
E pain u grin grin
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by colorsofrainbow: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

I trust Buhari.

People he already called 5%ers and Dot-In-Circlers. grin

The elders and leaders still went to prostrate and lick Buhari's ass after he promised to speak 1967 dialect of the language they understand
The news pain you sote you come dey mumur to yourself grin grin
Re: FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE by ggood: 8:24am On Jun 12, 2021
kolexy:

The SE is not the only region that is marginalised. The SW has been marginalised since 2007. It got so bad during GEJ that with the exception of Akinwumi Adesina, all the Minister from the SW were junior Ministers. Almost all the Federal roads outside of Lagos all in deplorable state. For instance, none of the roads that lead to Ekiti state are almost impassable. Oyo - Ogbomoso is a death trap. Ibadan - Ife Express is in terrible state.
but South West are not agitating or cryout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos / Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead / 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.