Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:42 AM

Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family (4611 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by ChopAndGo: 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
Reeses:
After voting for Buhahari 2 twice! You now want to dip?
Who told you he voted for Buhari?

Most everything involve Buhari's name?

Don't make good use of your time keep mentioning Buhari's name in everything!

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by tosinhtml: 3:52am On Jun 16, 2021
ppforte:

If not for bad economy, 120k is not so big like u think!

Wrong! 120k USD in any economy is a lot of money. Do you research, how many US citizens have that money saved?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by tosinhtml: 3:54am On Jun 16, 2021
Stewart883:

Look if he is loaded or not,that is not anyone's business!!! You don't just come online and spill trash that you're a millionaire!! No one gives a fuvk!!! If that money he has is true let him contact a travel agent or just go to any embassy of his choice and get information.... Besides I wonder what gave him the balls to spill such net worth when we have alot of insecurity in Nigeria

Why so angry? It is not your money.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by tosinhtml: 3:59am On Jun 16, 2021
Lifeisgoody:

You're one of the reasons why Nigeria is going backwards. You can see a glaring lie like this and you are still supporting him. No wonder our politicians treats us anyhow they like. You can not comprehend it until you can keep millions in your personal account.

Why are you doubting? Go to the business section and see people on this platform who even have over 500 Million doing business. You are here spewing rubbish.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Lifeisgoody: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2021
tosinhtml:

Why are you doubting? Go to the business section and see people on this platform who even have over 500 Million doing business. You are here spewing rubbish.
Read again and this time, try to understand contents not "spewing rubbish"
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Lifeisgoody: 9:12am On Jun 16, 2021
tosinhtml:

Wrong! 120k USD in any economy is a lot of money. Do you research, how many US citizens have that money saved?
We so much believe in lies than truth in this country.
It will shock you who the next president will be, despite the loud outcry against the current government.
That's how they fall into scam and still blame the devil
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by olushaggy(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ibime2003:

Check my post on the 1st page on how to get remote job.

Can't find the page.
Please share link.
Thanks
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by jerk: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mcslize:

Why are you doubting the OP? There is money online. Just follow the right people. A guy has been grateful to me just because I showed him the way. He always greet me good morning sir, good afternoon sir, my oga whenever he sees me. He said if not for me, he doesn't know how he would have been surviving. I directed all that to God Almighty. It's not for me to receive any praise of that nature.

What am I saying? There is money online. Loads of it. It's even better when one earns in hard currency due to the depreciating value of the Naira.

$120k is not too big money to doubt someone of. There is a crypto coin I bought this year. I bought over 100,000 coins of the coin this year to hold for the next 5yrs. If that coin gets to $1 per coin, I automatically have 100k dolls. And if I come out and say I have such amount of money, will you believe me?

People make money through different ways. But the poverty in the country won't let many believe such figures but that's the true reality of things.

where did you buy the coin let me invest too. Am a novice in this.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Mcslize: 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
BlackSan:

Okay great!
So how or where do I start?

There is something I will love to show you. It's called dropshipping. In this dropshipping, you will specialize on a particular niche, where you will put up your own store online, create a page for your shop on Instagram and Pinterest and start posting pictures of products from your niche with a backlink to your shop. This is an online business idea I just came up with.

There is this site that is affiliated to Amazon where you can create your shop and source for products directly from Amazon. You just type in the product name on the site, and it will show directly from Amazon, write little description about the product and add directly to your shop. You can add up to 20 different products and drive traffic to your shop from top tier countries.

For instance, if I were to choose, I will go for video/Photography Products. I will simply create a complete kit also known as shop.

But I will like you to start with this copywriting first. Let's see how you fair before proceeding to another online business.

But one thing that you need to succeed online is focus and determination. You must think out of the box and always try things out.

For the copywriting, go to peopleperhourDOTcom and fiverrDOTcom and create a gig for copywriting.

Another easier service to sell aside the copywriting, is creating free slogans for businesses. You can create a gig for this on fiverr and peopleperhour as well. Go to YouTube and watch how to create a gig on fiverr. Replicate same on peopleperhour.

To create your free slogans, simply head on to designhillDOTcom and create an account. Scroll to the bottom of the page, you will find TOOLS. Click on TOOLS>Then click on business Tools >then scroll down to Slogan Generator. Click on it. There you can generate different slogans for businesses by simply typing in the name of the business or company.

For instance, if you were to generate a slogan for "God is Good Motor" as a company, simply type in the name God is Good Motor and click generate. It will give you different slogans for God is Good Motor.

There are many brands or businesses that are looking for awesome slogans for their companies, brands or businesses. You can sell this as a service. It doesn't require you anything to start except your phone and data.

These are the ones I can come up with now. I did all these back in the days and made alot. That was back in 2016.

If you don't know how to create a gig on the mentioned sites where u will sell your services, go on YouTube and watch some videos on how to create a gig and start off right away.

Pic: 1 dropshipping

Pic: 2 dropshipping

Pic: slogan generator site

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Mcslize: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
jerk:
where did you buy the coin let me invest too. Am a novice in this.

Binance
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by queentener(f): 12:41am On Jun 18, 2021
Ibime2003:
Good day fellow Nairalanders, which country can i relocate to with my wife and two little kids. I am 36 years old?

I currently work remotely with two foreign organisation as an online customer service personnel earning 10 and 12usd/hour respectively, I am also a full time cryptocurrency trader and also involved in some cryptocurrency projects @ the moment. I use to have a mindset that instead of going to America for economic reasons, let that America come and meet me here in Nigeria and that's what i use to work towards through out my life. But with the anarchy and insecurity being experienced in Nigeria currently, i am seriously thinking about relocating to another country with my family.

I love Nigeria and I never thought of relocating, but it's obvious Nigeria didn't love me in return. I have a little above 120k usd savings, if i dispose all my real estate investment in Nigeria,i ll be able to have more liquid cash @ my disposal.

I intend to continue with all the job i stated above in any country i relocate to, I don't have any reason to be looking for job up and down and i don't have any plan of going to school, even the degree i have here in Nigeria, i never for once use it to apply for job. The financial capacity to move the four of us @ once will be the least of my worries.

I don't want just mere suggestions of countries i can relocate to, I want something practicable and realistic especially from those who already have experience. When you mention countries i can relocate to, explain in details, how i will go about it because i have zero travelling experience.
Lalasticlala, i will appreciate if you can help me move this to the front page, i need all the help i can get on this thread.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by queentener(f): 12:42am On Jun 18, 2021
Ibime2003:
Good day fellow Nairalanders, which country can i relocate to with my wife and two little kids. I am 36 years old?

I currently work remotely with two foreign organisation as an online customer service personnel earning 10 and 12usd/hour respectively, I am also a full time cryptocurrency trader and also involved in some cryptocurrency projects @ the moment.

I use to have a mindset that instead of going to America for economic reasons, let that America come and meet me here in Nigeria and that's what i use to work towards through out my life. But with the anarchy and insecurity being experienced in Nigeria currently, i am seriously thinking about relocating to another country with my family.

I love Nigeria and I never thought of relocating, but it's obvious Nigeria didn't love me in return. I have a little above 120k usd savings, if i dispose all my real estate investment in Nigeria,i ll be able to have more liquid cash @ my disposal.

I intend to continue with all the job i stated above in any country i relocate to, I don't have any reason to be looking for job up and down and i don't have any plan of going to school, even the degree i have here in Nigeria, i never for once use it to apply for job. The financial capacity to move the four of us @ once will be the least of my worries.

I don't want just mere suggestions of countries i can relocate to, I want something practicable and realistic especially from those who already have experience. When you mention countries i can relocate to, explain in details, how i will go about it because i have zero travelling experience.
Lalasticlala, i will appreciate if you can help me move this to the front page, i need all the help i can get on this thread.
Please can you help with the remote work you do online I mean link me up
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by ttmacoy: 2:21am On Jun 18, 2021
If his plan is to continue the jobs he currently does, those hourly rates will not go far in Canada and is pretty much minimum wage if not lower.

If he decides to go to Canada he should be ready to find other better paying jobs or focus on cheaper countries where the pay will be worth more.

BlackSan:

Good evening.
I for once would suggest Canada, you can check the Canadian thread for more info.
I suggested that place since you are a family man and you already have a work so you won't be struggle for job when you get there. I think it will be a good environment for your family.
I suggestion is based on their not too populous population which I feel is great and the climate.
I hope nobody would come for me because this is a mere suggestion based on personal research and also because of your reasons for leaving Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 18, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
Fake story. $120k = N60m.
A millionaire of your calibre will not seek public opinion on how to relocate to another country with your claims of working for foreign firms.

Go and meet a travel/immigrantion agent if your story is true
lol! Rich people they Nairaland o. Asin rich people..

So just calm down... You aren't forced to believe..

Lol.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 18, 2021
Ibime2003:

I don't blame you, everything is always fake to you. It is not possible for someone to know everything in this world. I have never for once given it a thought to travel out or relocate from Nigeria, so i have zero experience about international travels and i don't see anything bad coming online to get directive from people who are experienced in international travels.
lol. Leave the guy... Weti my eye don see for Nairaland make wonder..

People get money for this place.... But most ignorant people hate to believe. Lol
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 18, 2021
bastardson:
I know of someone I met on this platform 2 years ago on one of the betting threads..

I sometyms even credit his bet account with little as N500 once in a while..

This year I saw $Bitcoin logo on his WhatsApp status, I buzzed to ask if he was into it, he said yea..

By the time we got talking, dude showed me his wallet balance. $25,676 .. I was shocked beyond words..

E just be like sey make I beg am for money, but instead I asked for the way..

I invest in Crypto now, tho I do not trade, I don’t have the strength to follow its activities daily.

It has cost me a lot tho, cuz I am currently down 68% on my investment. But like I said, I invest and not trade.. it will still come back up
Crypto is a blessing to youths.. we can now become Kings...

But most people are ignorant to this.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by BlackSan: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2021
ttmacoy:
If his plan is to continue the jobs he currently does, those hourly rates will not go far in Canada and is pretty much minimum wage if not lower.

If he decides to go to Canada he should be ready to find other better paying jobs or focus on cheaper countries where the pay will be worth more.

You are right!
I think this is where his certificate degree comes in handy.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by BlackSan: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mcslize:

There is something I will love to show you. It's called dropshipping. In this dropshipping, you will specialize on a particular niche, where you will put up your own store online, create a page for your shop on Instagram and Pinterest and start posting pictures of products from your niche with a backlink to your shop. This is an online business idea I just came up with.

There is this site that is affiliated to Amazon where you can create your shop and source for products directly from Amazon. You just type in the product name on the site, and it will show directly from Amazon, write little description about the product and add directly to your shop. You can add up to 20 different products and drive traffic to your shop from top tier countries.

For instance, if I were to choose, I will go for video/Photography Products. I will simply create a complete kit also known as shop.

But I will like you to start with this copywriting first. Let's see how you fair before proceeding to another online business.

But one thing that you need to succeed online is focus and determination. You must think out of the box and always try things out.

For the copywriting, go to peopleperhourDOTcom and fiverrDOTcom and create a gig for copywriting.

Another easier service to sell aside the copywriting, is creating free slogans for businesses. You can create a gig for this on fiverr and peopleperhour as well. Go to YouTube and watch how to create a gig on fiverr. Replicate same on peopleperhour.

To create your free slogans, simply head on to designhillDOTcom and create an account. Scroll to the bottom of the page, you will find TOOLS. Click on TOOLS>Then click on business Tools >then scroll down to Slogan Generator. Click on it. There you can generate different slogans for businesses by simply typing in the name of the business or company.

For instance, if you were to generate a slogan for "God is Good Motor" as a company, simply type in the name God is Good Motor and click generate. It will give you different slogans for God is Good Motor.

There are many brands or businesses that are looking for awesome slogans for their companies, brands or businesses. You can sell this as a service. It doesn't require you anything to start except your phone and data.

These are the ones I can come up with now. I did all these back in the days and made alot. That was back in 2016.

If you don't know how to create a gig on the mentioned sites where u will sell your services, go on YouTube and watch some videos on how to create a gig and start off right away.

Pic: 1 dropshipping

Pic: 2 dropshipping

Pic: slogan generator site

Oh thank you thank you Mcslize-san.
I already did. I also opened an account on Freelancer.com
I was message with a job but it seems suspicious because I was required to pay a commission of 30$, so I left it there.
I think I just focus on developing my portfolio on Upwork and Fiverr.
But have you already opened the online store you were talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Some Nigerians Hate Living In Canada / 3 to 4 Countries: I Need A Travel Partner / Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.