Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend (34384 Views)

He’s Very Stingy And I am tired / 7 Guilt-free Excuses To Cut A Bad Date Short / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by Funkybabee(f): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
What rubb!sh

Just tell him that u are not interested jare

Eye ma pon jeje laki sa
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
dominique:
Entitled mentality aside, some men are ridiculously stingy and are now using the assumption of the average Nigerian babe's greed as an excuse not to spend on their girlfriends. If you can't as much as buy toiletries of a few thousand naira for your girlfriend, you deserve to be dumped. Such man will be the most useless of husbands, they would rather watch their wives and kids starve and wear rags than spend on them. Ladies too should cultivate the habit of buying gifts for their boyfriends from time to time
God bless you for this,this is a redflag that shouldn't be overlooked. So surprised seeing people support him with some comments I've read so far.
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by yusufmurry: 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Rozcol:
I can't mind my business because we've come a long way and also I can't watch her helplessly put herself in a place that won't be good for her in the long run.

Ok. Lead her to the spending guy and also make sure you don't leave her at marriage
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by breathelove(f): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ferdinandu:
So when you think of making money you think of Yahoo yahoo. This Generation is really brought up to all be Criminals (angry
Your point sir
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by princewarri1985: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
Rozcol:
Please help my friend suggest very good flimsy escuses to dump her hardcore stingy but very good boyfriend.

He's very good on all other aspects but his stinginess is beyond human comprehension and my friend don't want to appear as been materialistic.

The last straw that broke the camel's back was when she demanded if he could get her pads and some few stuff on his way to her place and when he eventually bought and brought the items to her, he calculated everything he bought and was waiting to be paid which she eventually did and imagine he got the nerves to collect the money from my friend (Just some few thousands), he's very rich so brokenness is out of it.

We've exhausted all the escuses we thought would work out to dump him but he somehow have ways around them (very annoying) and my friend wants to be diplomatic. Please your suggestions are highly welcomed. Thanks
IT'S YOU AND NOT YOUR FRIEND! AM GLAD YOU FOUND YOUR MATCH SO DEAL WITH HIM THIS ONE HOOK U
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by Ajilenu: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Rozcol:
Please help my friend suggest very good flimsy escuses to dump her hardcore stingy but very good boyfriend.

He's very good on all other aspects but his stinginess is beyond human comprehension and my friend don't want to appear as been materialistic.

The last straw that broke the camel's back was when she demanded if he could get her pads and some few stuff on his way to her place and when he eventually bought and brought the items to her, he calculated everything he bought and was waiting to be paid which she eventually did and imagine he got the nerves to collect the money from my friend (Just some few thousands), he's very rich so brokenness is out of it.

We've exhausted all the escuses we thought would work out to dump him but he somehow have ways around them (very annoying) and my friend wants to be diplomatic. Please your suggestions are highly welcomed. Thanks
when you say "stingy" do you mean, he has never ever for one day bought something or given her some cash before in their relationship?
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
cheesy
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by Pointblank09(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Rozcol:

She is GIRL FRIEND not wife.
It depends on your definition of stingy.
I have heard people spend all their lives on GIRLFRIEND and she will leave the guy.
If your HB does that it is wrong, by boyfriend. hell nooooooooo
I did not remember spending on any lady till I got married.

Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by DaRuud(m): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
My mind is telling me you are the girlfriend stop using your friend as mask or shield .

SoroSoke

Rozcol:

Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by Kagd10: 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Including the house rent, medicare, running expenses at home, cars, generators, utility bills. That is very serious ooo

Yes! He only drops money on few occasions. And it's not like he doesn't have money. He's got enough cash but too stingy. I don't know if he wants to take the money to heaven. He probably knows that his wife wouldn't be able to close her ears against her children wants.
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by Coolioo(m): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Rozcol:

Hey, I’m late to the discussion but here is my take. I don’t believe people should stay in relationships where they feel uncomfortable about anything significant, no matter who is right or wrong.

If you’re convinced you should be exiting the relationship, just say something along the lines of:

“BAE, something just doesn’t feel right about this whole relationship thing. I don’t know if it’s me or you or something in the environment but I think I would need a break to figure it out. Please, I would really like sometime alone. One or two months maybe”

No matter what he says, insist you don’t know what it is that doesn’t feel right and that’s why you need some time off from the relationship.

If you’re still unsure after the time you gave for your break, you can just tell him you no longer feel like getting back together.

I hope you find true happiness.
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by ibedun: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lostchild:
Sharap ya maut

Which stingy boyfriend? do you know if your friend has a bad character?

I once dated a girl who call me a very good guy but stingy boyfriend, only me and God knows that her bad characters gave me depression that lead me into fustration that nearly kill me. I didn't know when I walked i to pave road. Many men are currently in their grave because of their wives attitude

Nigeria women with their bad characters is what is making me wants to marry a white tiiiii babe

Chai! Weak man grin
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by ibedun: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Lolzz. It is what it is. Your sweat will eventually belong to a woman and her kids. Don't fight it, it is what it is

True!

If you are lucky and have not been devoured alive by the woman.
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by Pinopinodaddy: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Go and find job to be earning your own money. boyfriend is not your papa, father or uncle. I don't like RUBBISH
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by ParpahSeventy: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kondomatic:
Or may be worse but then my way is not the standard for all.

Giving is a gift, there are so many Nairalanders that are dirty rich but they don't give but I have seen someone receive money during a give away here and gave someone who wasn't so lucky something from the little he got. If it's not in you, forget it.

Now back to the OP, if my imaginary girlfriend calls me on phone and asks me to help her buy some stuffs, I will ask her for the money even before buying the stuffs. The things that could make me buy the them first before/without collecting money are if we agreed on "pay on delivery" or maybe the level of the relationship or the way she's been spending on me.

I give when I want to give not when I am indirectly compelled to give.

Do you know that there's a difference between "Babe, I need these things but I am tall on cash please can you get them for me" and "Babe please help me get these stuffs"

The first needs my favor, the later is sending me on errand.

You send me, you pay.

Besides the OP is one hell of a crafty lady.
She said that she(her friend) asked him to buy her stuffs and pad.

Why did she name pad and left the others? Simple, to get you all on her side.

So if your lady asks you to buy her stuff(iPhone 12, Lexus RX 350, MacBook and Gucci wears) and pad you will not collect the money because you wan prove say you be man?
The moment I saw your comment, I don't need to say anything again.
You have said it, you know it all, your comments are making me feel like Obasanjo like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by Lilpen3758: 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by Nephilim: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
litaninja:
Take care of you?
As per pet that you are?

should I take a lowlife dimwit serious!!? undecided
Anyways, You can connect your sis to such a miserable fellow.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by dlordy100: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kondomatic:
Or may be worse but then my way is not the standard for all.

Giving is a gift, there are so many Nairalanders that are dirty rich but they don't give but I have seen someone receive money during a give away here and gave someone who wasn't so lucky something from the little he got. If it's not in you, forget it.

Now back to the OP, if my imaginary girlfriend calls me on phone and asks me to help her buy some stuffs, I will ask her for the money even before buying the stuffs. The things that could make me buy the them first before/without collecting money are if we agreed on "pay on delivery" or maybe the level of the relationship or the way she's been spending on me.

I give when I want to give not when I am indirectly compelled to give.

Do you know that there's a difference between "Babe, I need these things but I am tall on cash please can you get them for me" and "Babe please help me get these stuffs"

The first needs my favor, the later is sending me on errand.

You send me, you pay.
You said it all bruv.... Giving should be willingly not being compelled to UAR girls make money for yourself and stop calling someone stingy because they don't dance to ur tone.... Swear to us that this said guy hasn't done anything for the same girl complaining.. The story is not complete no sane girl will be unhappy in a relationship and still be looking books that teaches how to end a relationship. If the guy was actually stingy to the level the op was heightening this eh then he should have collected fuel money too

Besides the OP is one hell of a crafty lady.
She said that she(her friend) asked him to buy her stuffs and pad.

Why did she name pad and left the others? Simple, to get you all on her side.

So if your lady asks you to buy her stuff(iPhone 12, Lexus RX 350, MacBook and Gucci wears) and pad you will not collect the money because you wan prove say you be man?
You said it all bruv.... Giving should be willingly not being compelled to.UAR girls make money for yourself and stop calling someone stingy because they don't dance to ur tone.... Swear to us that this said guy hasn't done anything for the same girl complaining.. The story is not complete no sane girl will be unhappy in a relationship and still be looking books that teaches how to end a relationship. If the guy was actually stingy to the level the op was heightening this eh then he should have asked her for fuel money also
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Goan get job, lazy girl grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by DedeNkem: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Rozcol:

You probably didn't tell us everything. We don't know his dating experience. Bad dating experiences can change some people's attitude to dating.

He's rich probably because he's not a waster. He's not married to your friend yet, and not responsible for her toiletries or her pad acquisition.

In summary, I don't blame him. He may be the type that would spend on a woman he marries. Although, I don't support not spending a little during dating.
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by dlordy100: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tell us you're the person not claiming it's ur friend... UAR girls and blasphemy
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by detectivejones: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
"She doesn't want to appear as being materialistic" really?!
There is no rule in dating that the man must give when he is not willing to, it's this kind of things you ladies do that make some men "see you as being materialistic"
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by EndRape2(f): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Please your friend should not make mistake of marrying him ooo, please she will regreat and suffer, a woman just die during childbirth because the stingy husband refused to bring out money to buy bloood, even money friends sent the idiot pocket the money, and he has a car ooo, selfishness is like a curse, and a demonic spirit people with that Spirit needs deliverance, and help. They always want to collect and can never give, even when their partner is dying.

Tell your friend to run run run.

Forget all these useless men saying women like money, every woman needs a man that is selfless .where a man heart is, that is where is treasure is, a man that loves you will spend for you, men are happy when they spend on a woman they love.

uote author=Rozcol post=102626971]Please help my friend suggest very good flimsy escuses to dump her hardcore stingy but very good boyfriend.

We've exhausted all the escuses we thought would work out to dump him but he somehow have ways around them (very annoying) and my friend wants to be diplomatic. Please your suggestions are highly welcomed. Thanks[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by pizzzy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Why she ask for money for pad Nigerian girls make una try upgrade now
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by LegitLexLuthor(m): 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Y'all should both visit the nearest hospital for a check up , if the only reason you and your friend is going to dump the guy is because he's not financially reckless then shame on you guys.
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by seangy4konji: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Useless Nigerian girls.

They will keep their money and wasn't to waste your on rubbish
..get broke and they will give you excuseevnot to come over try heehlp you..

Let the smell money.. They will be dropping pant in your house... Useless dirty lazy self entitled whoring bunch...

Useless gender. Is it not same 24 hours. They will still go behind u to off pant for a useless agbero
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by seangy4konji: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Den ask guy to buy u pad...

U no even get shame.
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by akpunda86: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Rozcol:

Devil na people like u dey spoil marriage. I believe ur friend nvr complained na u dey push her. Every Kobo is earned u sound like a lazy olosho.
The guy knows what he is doing same you will be blaming ur girl when the guy leaves her Hate people like you. Girls like u need to be eliminated asap . U need to go and join Adam. Idiot.
Account yours so your girl friend can't talk u near me I just slap disfigure ur face
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by 1stNumeroUno: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lady wanna redo Iyanyan’s song - she comes for the money o, she no care for the body men... cheesy grin
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by FahBuLous: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
See me see wahala o... Why won't he collect his money back?? Why didn't you buy it urself...??
Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by Gigabite(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
What of fuel money did hee add it. If not please send him his fuel money biko.
Rozcol:
He came with his ride

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.