Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Why "Buhari Must Not Go' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why "Buhari Must Not Go' (340 Views)

Why Buhari did not Implement Orosanye Report - Ex-Minister, Adebayo Shittu / Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce / Why Buhari May Not Sign 2018 Budget – Minister, Udoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why "Buhari Must Not Go' by Jaybee8181(m): 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sincerely the government and our leaders are not doing enough to ease the pain and suffering of the masses.

In view of this I'd like to personally participate in a peaceful protest yo awareness about the poor living conditions our citizens.

I said "awareness" just in case they are too blind to see what Nigerians are going through . But definitely not with this Buhari must go tag.

President Buhari as we know was democratically elected and know amount of protest can force him to resign as president.
In fact 199million Nigerian can be sacrificed for a single politician remain in power in this country..
So fellow citizens let's reevaluate our purpose for any protest be about good governance and not about personal vandetta in baddos voice
Re: Why "Buhari Must Not Go' by TarOrfeeek: 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
So what your Fulani pea sized brain could come up with is - every single Nigerian can/would be killed by the murderer just to remain in power.

Omeuax, these are really dark times for our country.

How did thr Yoruba convince us to vote a murderous alzeimher patient as President.

We have lost the glory days to ethnic strife and selfishness.

Chai

2 Likes

Re: Why "Buhari Must Not Go' by ygowon: 12:32am On Jun 12, 2021
I think the protest should be directed to the national assembly to immediately impeach buhari
Jaybee8181:
Sincerely the government and our leaders are not doing enough to ease the pain and suffering of the masses.

In view of this I'd like to personally participate in a peaceful protest yo awareness about the poor living conditions our citizens.

I said "awareness" just in case they are too blind to see what Nigerians are going through . But definitely not with this Buhari must go tag.

President Buhari as we know was democratically elected and know amount of protest can force him to resign as president.
In fact 199million Nigerian can be sacrificed for a single politician remain in power in this country..
So fellow citizens let's reevaluate our purpose for any protest be about good governance and not about personal vandetta in baddos voice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reason South East Refused To Protest Today / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Criminal - Asari Dokubo / Give Bandits Contract To Guard Forests, Farmlands— Sheikh Gumi Tells Goverment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.