Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. (947 Views)

Peter Obi: "I'm A Nigerian, Biafra Ended 52 Years Ago, And I'm Not A Supporter” / I’m Nigerian,biafra Ended 52 Years Ago,not Part Of Self-determination-peter Obi / Nigerian & Biafra Soldiers Hug Each Other At The End Of The Civil War-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 12, 2021
Simple and short.

Freedom doesn't come free but through blood and war.
If igbos truely want a biafran nation they should all leave other parts of nigeria and head back to the south east, block all entry into the region and declare a full war on their hausa/fulani enemy.....the south west and Yoruba's should completely stay out of it for both parties to battle it out.

If the biafrans win, they should be given the whole SE/SS and allowed to leave.

If the hausa/fulani win, half of the SE should be given to the hausa/fulani to be used as Ruga settlement and replace all Igbo rulers with emirs from the north.

Igbos are a brave tribe(at least that's what they tell us) and all biafran boys under the age of 18 should join the biafra army and Nnamdi kanu should be allowed by buhari to come back and lead his people into war.

Igbos are known billionaires and anambra has the highest number of billionaires (source: emeka) so funding the war will not be a big deal for them.

Combine Igbo wealth and bravery....and they're sure of winning the war. A great tribe can never loose a war twice within a century.

2 Likes

Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by ggood: 12:18am On Jun 12, 2021
Una no de tire with Biafra thread every second haba

2 Likes

Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by holocron: 12:21am On Jun 12, 2021
Your reasoning is like like a child
Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 12, 2021
ggood:
Una no de tire with Biafra thread every second haba

No.....focus on the message. I wish biafrans well, but freedom doesn't come free, they must be willing to go to war for it. Igbos are brave so they most fight for what they want.

1 Like

Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by mekaboy(m): 12:24am On Jun 12, 2021
Good idea. But my only question is, where will kanu the fraudster and his family be during this war? grin angry
Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 12, 2021
holocron:
Your reasoning is like like a child

Which one is reasoning like a child again....

Freedom doesn't come free, it comes at a price.....
Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by ygowon: 12:24am On Jun 12, 2021
If wishes were horses. Always masturbating on igbos, Biafra, Ipob and you claim Nnamdi Kanu is a toothless dog. See how all of you are loosing your sleep cos of that man. He is really great.
WesternOligarch:
Simple and short.

If igbos truely want a biafran nation they should all leave other parts of nigeria and head back to the south east, block all entry into the region and declare a full war on their hausa/fulani enemy.....the south west and Yoruba's should completely stay out of it for both parties to battle it out.

If the hausa/fulani win, half of the SE should be given to the hausa/fulani to be used as Ruga settlement and replace all Igbo rulers with emirs from the north.

Igbos are a brave tribe(at least that's what they tell us) and all biafran boys under the age of 18 should join the biafra army and Nnamdi kanu should be allowed by buhari to come back and lead his people into war.

Igbos are known billionaires and anambra has the highest number of billionaires (source: emeka) so funding the war will not be a big deal for them.

Combine Igbo wealth and bravery....and they're sure of winning the war. A great tribe can never loose a war twice within a century.

1 Like

Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 12, 2021
mekaboy:
Good idea. But my only question is, where will kanu the fraudster and his family be during this war? grin angry

Kanu isn't a fraudster or a coward. He's only abroad because he doesn't want to get killed by the fulani army undecided .....but I believe that if buhari allows him to return he would lead biafra to a successful war.
Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by TarOrfeeek: 12:29am On Jun 12, 2021
You are really keen to express the same cowardice Awo was famed for.

The cowardice of not expressing your self simply and boldly.

Firstly, the 1967 pogrom was not a war. It was an ethnic cleansing. Rwanda did not fight a war. Jews did not battle Hitler and his Nazis.

Similarly, SE and SS did not battle Gowon and his murderous NA. They survived it inspite of the odds.

Lastly, the enemy of Biafra isn't even the Fulani. The enemy of Biafra is the retrogression that Nigeria has become. You and your type, claim to be patriots only when it is beneficial. At the slightest bit of discomfort you crack and start to beg the oppressors (Dipo Olaiya).

There will be no war. And there is no animosity between the Igbos and the beautiful Fulani.

The common enemy is the Nogerian state that has failed the commonality of her citizens.

1 Like

Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 12, 2021
ygowon:
If wishes were horses. Always masturbating on igbos, Biafra, Ipob and you claim Nnamdi Kanu is a toothless dog. See how all of you are loosing your sleep cos of that man. He is really great.

Bro....why are you attacking me.

I love my Igbo brothers and my girlfriend is Igbo. And I am only giving my practical advice to the brave, richest and most successful tribe in Africa. Freedom doesn't come free and defeating some hausa/fulani shouldn't be a difficult task for the richest and bravest tribe in Africa....the Igbos.
Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 12, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You are really keen to express the same cowardice Awo was famed for.

The cowardice of not expressing your self simply and boldly.

Firstly, the 1967 pogrom was not a war. It was an ethnic cleansing. Rwanda did not fight a war. Jews did not battle Hitler and his Nazis.

Similarly, SE and SS did not battle Gowon and his murderous NA. They survived it inspite of the odds.

Lastly, the enemy of Biafra isn't even the Fulani. The enemy of Biafra is the retrogression that Nigeria has become. You and your type, claim to be patriots only when it is beneficial. At the slightest bit of discomfort you crack and start to beg the oppressors (Dipo Olaiya).

There will be no war. And there is no animosity between the Igbos and the beautiful Fulani.

The common enemy is the Nogerian state that has failed the commonality of her citizens.

LMAOO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you deflecting and shifting goal post.....all Nnamdi kanu ever talks about is the fulani janjaaweed and how they opposing the biafran dream, we hear everyday how if the war was just between fulani and igbos the war would have easily been won, ok now fight the main people attacking you..... you're here giving history lessons and giving vague explanations of who the enemy of biafra is. Lmao taught as much.

2 Likes

Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 12, 2021
Good things will come around Nigeria soon, our lost brother will be united with his siblings and peace will prevail
Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 12, 2021
SlyDev:
Good things will come around Nigeria soon, our lost brother will be united with his siblings and peace will prevail

Niggeria is a construct created by powerful rich white oligarchs in Berlin in the year 1885. Good things only come for the descendants of those white men and the house slave Nigerian elites running nigeria for them.
Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by TarOrfeeek: 12:56am On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

LMAOO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you deflecting and shifting goal post.....all Nnamdi kanu ever talks about is the fulani janjaaweed and how they opposing the biafran dream, we hear everyday how if the war was just between fulani and igbos the war would have easily been won, ok now fight the main people attacking you..... you're here giving history lessons and giving vague explanations of who the enemy of biafra is. Lmao taught as much.

Your attempt to pitt the Igbos and ND with the Fulani is laughable. Maybe since your drug baron boss wants to run for 2023, he believes having a divided support for the North will help him.

We in the SE and ND wholesomely love our brothers in the North, especially the Fulani. MNK speaks only against the Fulani Herdsmen who attack innocent villages (yours in the SW included).

So I would advice you desist from spreading hate between the Igbos and ND and Fulani, we are a strong and reliable team. The Fulani have been visitors in the Southern parts for decades and they have lived with us for centuries.

You Yoruba people like and profit from divisions. Since Buhari put your lord and personal failure in his place, you have been war-mongering like your Awo who still drank rat poision to hide his ineptitude.
Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by Idiko1: 1:10am On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Simple and short.

If igbos truely want a biafran nation they should all leave other parts of nigeria and head back to the south east, block all entry into the region and declare a full war on their hausa/fulani enemy..... the south west and Yoruba's should completely stay out of it for both parties to battle it out.

You are one reason among many reasons Nigeria is called basket of fools. Yes freedom does not come free however it does not always come with blood and war as you would want us believe. Your so-called founding fathers of Nigeria did not fight any war to gain freedom.

1 Like

Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 12, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Your attempt to pitt the Igbos and ND with the Fulani is laughable. Maybe since your drug baron boss wants to run for 2023, he believes having a divided support for the North will help him.

We in the SE and ND wholesomely love our brothers in the North, especially the Fulani. MNK speaks only against the Fulani Herdsmen who attack innocent villages (yours in the SW included).

So I would advice you desist from spreading hate between the Igbos and ND and Fulani, we are a strong and reliable team. The Fulani have been visitors in the Southern parts for decades and they have lived with us for centuries.

You Yoruba people like and profit from divisions. Since Buhari put your lord and personal failure in his place, you have been war-mongering like your Awo who still drank rat poision to hide his ineptitude.

grin grin grin grin one big proof that you nyamiris are noise making cowards known for shifting goal post to suit your stupid agendas. Fulani's and igbos are one according to you but this is you some few minutes, hours and weeks ago....lmao... stupid chestbeater.

1 Like

Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 12, 2021
Idiko1:

You are one reason among many reasons Nigeria is called basket of fools. Yes freedom does not come free however it does not always come with blood and war as you would want us believe. Your so-called founding fathers of Nigeria did not fight any war to gain freedom.

You talk sey you brave....oya them talk sey go fight war.....you come dey begin yarn grammar.

Our founding fathers didn't fight for the freedom of nigeria because nigeria is a construct of the british. It's why your people are screaming marginalization today.
Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 12, 2021
I've come to discover that most flatin0s are actually low IQ chimps.
Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by TarOrfeeek: 1:32am On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

grin grin grin grin one big proof that you nyamiris are noise making cowards known for shifting goal post to suit your stupid agendas. Fulani's and igbos are one according to you but this is you some few minutes, hours and weeks ago....lmao... stupid chestbeater.

My opinions, are mine.

But you see this Igbo and ND and Fulanis are one. There is no division that you Olaniyi can bring into that beautiful trilogy.

So go and wait on the queue for your drug baron political leader to share peanuts and owo mi da for you and your likes.

Your attempt to instigate strife between tribes that have contributed the most to Nigeria's existence will be met by my fearless rebuttals.

I love all my Fulani brothers, and also my Niger Delta friends.

As you can see the situation in the SE has been resolved amicably, so your screenshots from weeks back is in effect useless.

1 Like

Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 12, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

My opinions, are mine.

But you see this Igbo and ND and Fulanis are one. There is no division that you Olaniyi can bring into that beautiful trilogy.

So go and wait on the queue for your drug baron political leader to share peanuts and owo mi da for you and your likes.

Your attempt to instigate strife between tribes that have contributed the most to Nigeria's existence will be met by my fearless rebuttals.

I love all my Fulani brothers, and also my Niger Delta friends.

As you can see the situation in the SE has been resolved amicably, so your screenshots from weeks back is in effect useless.

grin grin grin now you're sounding alot like bobo Chicago...... igbos and fulanis are one= fulanIgbo. Cowards shifting goal posts and talking with two sides to their mouths.

Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 12, 2021
Any Yoruba that is showing sympathy and support to these treacherous nyamiris is simply setting him or herself up to be an abobaku.
Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Niggeria is a construct created by powerful rich white oligarchs in Berlin in the year 1885. Good things only come for the descendants of those white men and the house slave Nigerian elites running nigeria for them.

Hmm don't let anger and irrationality cloud our reasoning. The meeting with South East stake holder and reassurance from South South leaders means Nigeria is an indivisible element. Life na turn by turn. God help us
Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by mekaboy(m): 6:53am On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Kanu isn't a fraudster or a coward. He's only abroad because he doesn't want to get killed by the fulani army undecided .....but I believe that if buhari allows him to return he would lead biafra to a successful war.

But he is sending others to be killed. grin grin grin
Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 12, 2021
mekaboy:

But he is sending others to be killed. grin grin grin

If he dies who will lead them....those ones he's sending to the battle field are too rettarded to lead an army.
Re: The Solution To The Nigerian/biafra Crisis. by Conrod: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

No.....focus on the message. I wish biafrans well, but freedom doesn't come free, they must be willing to go to war for it. Igbos are brave so they most fight for what they want.
We will turn to the north only after the conquest and buy up of nigeria's "soft underbelly" is over.

(1) (Reply)

Afenifere, Ncfront, Dele Momodu, Gani Adams, Others Condemn DSS Attack On Igboho / IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? / Biafra: DSS Finally Bows To Pressure, Allows Nnamdi Kanu Meet Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.