Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

How To Start A Profitable Side Hustle As A Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Profitable Side Hustle As A Nigerians (188 Views)

A Nigerians Journey To Building A Multimillion Naira Company In South Africa. / Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Side Hustle As A Nigerians by Gns247: 12:40am On Jun 12, 2021
Hello friend,

Is Gems Noah here..

I'll start this thread with a story;

Last year before the lockdown.. I wanted to bring some nose mask from India.

Because of the the pandemic, nose mask was gold rush you know.
In fact even without being a business savvy, anyone can easily spot that opportunity.

So, I went to some Indian sites to source for supplies because then China was heavy affected and they were even looking for mask at the time from other countries.

I decided to deal with Indian instead..

after I contacted the Indian supplier for filters mask at the end of our discussion I found out that the money I budget wasn't enough for the product and the cost of shipping.

I was a bit disappointed with myself.. And I didn't want to borrow money from anyone to bring mask I was not even sure if I was going to sell it.

But instead of settling long with my inability to bring mask from India,
Here is what I did instead:

I went to some local sites to search for nose mask, to my amazement the product I wanted to bring from India was already in Nigeria here with almost the same price of what I wanted to bring from India.

So, I contacted the supplier for availability and prices..
I discussed with the supplier to help market the product for a markup.
They agreed..

With my knowledge of Facebook ads, I found a creative way to generate sales even when Facebook was mad about advertising nose mask.

My first order was 10 mask with N200 markups total of 2k as my gain.
This is too poor right?

Yeah..
So here what I did next, I decided to go for the popular N95 that was selling for 18k per package and increased the price to 40k per package.

I got my first order from a French lady who paid 42k plus delivery..
I instantly made 22k as gain..

The next order was from a company that ordered 1.1 million worth of nose mask.

With about 500k as my profit without buying any nose mask.

Before every other person join the fray, I've already sell 1.9 million worth of nose mask from the comfort of my home.

Why do I bring up this story?

The reason is very simple, there's a thousand and one way to solve a single problem.

You see, if you want to start a side hustle, everything is not about money but creativity..

While you can easily conclude that I did that amount because it's a dying problem..

Here's what you need to understand, apart from nose mask,
I've use exact strategy to grow a profitable Ecommerce business from scratch within 90 days without importing a product from any country.

I've use exact methods to supplier heavy duty machines to companies without knowing anyone inside the company and without purchasing the product.

Therefore if you want to make extra money either at home online, all it takes is a strategy and commitment to what you want to achieve.

Ps: if you're interested in learning how to start a 7 figure online starting with 50k or less I have a gift for you
Drop your whatsapp contact for access..

(1) (Reply)

Henkel Nigeria Prioritizes Local Sourcing / Outsource Your Laundry Operations / Prospecting Oil License.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.