Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) (82043 Views)

Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) / Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again / IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by NgwalandAba(m): 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
QuotaSystem:

I thought they said Nigeria is insignificant to Twitter cheesy? PMB has turned "ChukwuJack" into an emergency Nigerian Patriot grin

1. First he deleted the #endsars emoji he created..

2. Then he deleted Nnamdi Kanu's hate tweets...

3. Now he even set alarm to express emergency solidarity on our Democracy Day cheesy

PMB really speaks the language they understand cool

Shut up there, buhari is not Zik,he is not Nigeria founding father and his tweets were deleted too... only Niger Republic nationals wannabe Nigerian take the idiot serious...If he is Man enough I invite him to Aba let's see.
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
The man posted that Tweet at 00:00, Jack really cares about Nigerians and black people in general, people like him are trying to build a decentralized system to fight against corrupt government and failed monetary systems, look at his investments in Bitcoin, Tidal and Square, he always has the minority at heart.

people saying he is only doing this cause he's losing money, Nigeria is not even among Top 15 countries with active Twitter users, also is Nigeria the only corrupt country in the world? why is he not fighting for India that banned twitter? why isn't Bill Gates, Mark Z, or any other influential person/investor fighting for Nigerians.

P.S Don't listen to these old fools saying rubbish, because they have refused to let go of their ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jansport:
Some people are too parochial about their thinking to observe the game Twitter is playing. Twitter is clearly in support of Nigeria breaking up and trying to incite Nigeria citizens against their government.

Breaking up is not and can never be the solution to the problems facing Nigeria.

What we need is just have our full trust in God, prepare for the next election and do the needful.

We need competent hands to manage this country. What we have now is nothing to write home about.

#OneNigeria

Why would Twitter be in support of Nigeria breaking up? why dont you look at it as Twitter is in support of Nigerians expressing their fundamental human rights, Listen the Tweets that have been going on was #EndSars, #Endbadgovernment and #keep it on,

show me where Nigerians on twitter tweeted #divideNigeria or something? So tell me did he do wrong for supporting the #EndSars movement?

if not for Twitter do you think Top Media like CNN, BBC, Aljazeera etc would have heard our voice during the endsars protest? or do you think the US government and other countries would have known what's going on in Nigeria.?

Now you talking about next election, are you saying its better for twitter to remain banned, and we fold our hands and let NTA cover the election for us, Tell me what other better Tool that can be used to expose corrupt government and their evil practices or voice out your fundamental human right?

Some of you need to start thinking correctly honestly, the poverty and hardship in Nigeria is eating up the brain of the older population, you people see Technology as a harmful rather than a Tool to change our Lives. you people need to change your mindset or your generation will continue suffering.

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by ccollins(m): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Jack really doesn't give two shits about Nigeria..... simply bvllshit virtue signalling for idiots to wankk to.
why are you discomfited. U seem restless,why frantic over jack lol
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by gbemishile: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hipocracy.
U don't know the president of the country u help fund it's endsars protest.
Yeye dey smell
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Sunday2021: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jack didn't recognize Biafra sit at home but the idiots that are clapping for him are biafrans. Does that means biafrans are inconsequential? For 25 years PDP did not give them ticket to contest as president of Nigeria, does that means biafrans are inconsequential?
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Spy360(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
richie240:
Nwanne, I was right afterall.
With ur mode of reasoning, I knew at once u are 'nwanne'.
#so_predictable
Ndo!
cool
At least I am not a slave undecided
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by ledaman: 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:

Jack can loan your darling daddy some dollars, we know he is in love loan
Be sincere if you didn't apply for Covid- 19 loan too grin
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by richie240: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hwhehehehe.....so who's crying tooth and nail about 'marginalization' now?
A king....or a slave?
wink

Spy360:

At least I am not a slave undecided
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Sunday2021: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

I thought u guys said ipob is insignificant...
Why is your Lai Mohammed & you as well always weeping about Nnamdi Kanu? grin grin
so Lai Muhammad is now your kingkong?
Jack didn't recognize biafra sit at home on 30may, yet biafrans are killing themselves on twitter matter.
For 25 years PDP did not give igbos the ticket to contest as president of Nigeria, yet igbos are killing themselves on pdp matter.
President Trump praise buhari for suspending twitter, yet igbos are killing themselves over Trump and twitter matter.
That shows how insignificant igbos are!
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
ledaman:
Be sincere if you didn't apply for Covid- 19 loan too grin

My bank call almost every week begging to come and apply for loan.
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by colorsofrainbow: 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Sunday2021:
so Lai Muhammad is now your kingkong?
Jack didn't recognize biafra sit at home on 30may, yet biafrans are killing themselves on twitter matter.
For 25 years PDP did not give igbos the ticket to contest as president of Nigeria, yet igbos are killing themselves on pdp matter.
President Trump praise buhari for suspending twitter, yet igbos are killing themselves over Trump and twitter matter.
That shows how insignificant igbos are!
Who's talking about useless PDP?
APC miscreants like you revolve around anything thrown at you as dogs that you are.
Igbos are so insignificant that Buhari yabbed Tinubu that he can't be in Lagos and decide for them grin grin
Keep deceiving yourself.Better join your deluded brothers in their June 12 protest.
Up Biafra!
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by authority2006(m): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Spy360:

So he will go back to twitting again? He won't be that daft

The suspension is temporary, or you read it somewhere that it is permanent? You're in sifia pain
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Bunmhi(f): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
Happy Democracy day
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Spy360(m): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
authority2006:

The suspension is temporary, or you read it somewhere that it is permanent? You're in sifia pain
If it's temporary then the president of Nigeria is not a serious individual. Mumu president
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Spy360(m): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
richie240:
Hwhehehehe.....so who's crying tooth and nail about 'marginalization' now?
A king....or a slave?
wink

It's a king that will protest. A slave will always accept whatever condition he sees. Fulani slaves since 1804, when will you be free?
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by authority2006(m): 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Spy360:

If it's temporary then the president of Nigeria is not a serious individual. Mumu president

There is a reason for the ban. As long as that reason is addressed, everyone wins.
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Spy360(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
authority2006:

There is a reason for the ban. As long as that reason is addressed, everyone wins.
Guess what? June12protest is trending everywhere on twitter. So there's only one winner. In reality, I don't blame Buhari, I blame his handlers. The illiterate president doesn't know shiit about twitter.
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by DedeNkem: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Jack really doesn't give two shits about Nigeria..... simply bvllshit virtue signalling for idiots to wankk to.

Jack gives more shit about Nigeria than the incompetent tribalistic nepotistic murderous Fulani dead-man-walking, Buhari!
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
purest21:
Well Jack got instructions from Washington DC to make it easy for the Nigerian government to reverse it's ban on Twitter without putting themselves in a position where they'd be an international laughing stock. Yea the pressure is too much on the government, they can't afford to lose these top countries as allies and on the other hand they've got some pride to protect, so it's also very important to pretend they didn't yield to these pressures from their western bosses

So you can see the Twitter + Whitehouse game. Twitter casually reaches out to FG with nothing tangible to discuss actually. Just to give FG some cover to hide the shame while the ban is reversed. Then later FG can lie about an agreement that was signed, new regulations, blah blah blah. Americans will always be 100 steps ahead
senseless submission
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by richie240: 5:10am On Jun 13, 2021
Hehehehehe......
#self_consolation grin grin

who's wailing over 'marginalization' as we speak?
Hehehehe....nwoke, don't tell us 'slaves' are marginalizing 'kings' o

grin grin
Spy360:

It's a king that will protest. A slave will always accept whatever condition he sees. Fulani slaves since 1804, when will you be free?
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Shikini: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
purest21:
Well Jack got instructions from Washington DC to make it easy for the Nigerian government to reverse it's ban on Twitter without putting themselves in a position where they'd be an international laughing stock. Yea the pressure is too much on the government, they can't afford to lose these top countries as allies and on the other hand they've got some pride to protect, so it's also very important to pretend they didn't yield to these pressures from their western bosses

So you can see the Twitter + Whitehouse game. Twitter casually reaches out to FG with nothing tangible to discuss actually. Just to give FG some cover to hide the shame while the ban is reversed. Then later FG can lie about an agreement that was signed, new regulations, blah blah blah. Americans will always be 100 steps ahead

I tell you
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Spy360(m): 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
richie240:
Hehehehehe......
#self_consolation grin grin

who's wailing over 'marginalization' as we speak?
Hehehehe....nwoke, don't tell us 'slaves' are marginalizing 'kings' o

grin grin
Slaves cannot marginalise kings, that's why we are rejecting the anomaly. But wait o, do you really enjoy your slavery status? shocked
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by richie240: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Spy360:

Slaves cannot marginalise kings,
Nwannem, are u not contradcting urself?
U call urselves 'kings' and in d same breath wail day and night that ur 'slaves' are marginalizing u and dt d slaves shd let u go.
hian!
#which_levos
cool
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Spy360(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
richie240:

Nwannem, are u not contradcting urself?
U call urselves 'kings' and in d same breath wail day and night that ur 'slaves' are marginalizing u and dt d slaves shd let u go.
hian!
#which_levos
cool
It's because of that fact that we are agitating. People like you who are comfortable with the settings only tend to show slave mentality, unless you prove me otherwise and join the agitations.
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by richie240: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
....and we go back to square one: Does it make sense that d 'king' is being victimized by d 'slave'?
How can a 'king' (which u claim u are) be agitating against a 'slave'?
Nwannem, u don chop?
cool
Spy360:

It's because of that fact that we are agitating. People like you who are comfortable with the settings only tend to show slave mentality, unless you prove me otherwise and join the agitations.
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by Spy360(m): 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
richie240:
....and we go back to square one: Does it make sense that d 'king' is being victimized by d 'slave'?
How can a 'king' (which u claim u are) be agitating against a 'slave'?
Nwannem, u don chop?
cool
I am neither slave nor king. I am just a child of God. Read my signature.

Meanwhile,...
Ecclesiastes 10:7 I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth.

A Fulani nomad is sitting on your head. It is an anomaly. I dare you to rise up and break his yoke off your neck. You are a freeborn.
Re: Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) by richie240: 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Odinmma!
Stay blessed brethren!

Spy360:

I am neither slave nor king. I am just a child of God. Read my signature

Meanwhile,...
Ecclesiastes 10:7 I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth.

A Fulani nomad is sitting on your head. It is an anomaly. I dare you to rise up and break his yoke off your neck. You are a freeborn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI / Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters / Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.