Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Insecurity: Be Fair To Me, I’m Not Doing Badly – Buhari Begs Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Be Fair To Me, I’m Not Doing Badly – Buhari Begs Nigerians (602 Views)

Insecurity: Be Courageous Enough To Admit You’re Overwhelmed, NAS Tells Buhari / Insecurity: Be Mindful Of Your Utterances – ACF Cautions Leaders / NBS Report: Lawan Says Nigeria Is Not Doing Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: Be Fair To Me, I’m Not Doing Badly – Buhari Begs Nigerians by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:50am On Jun 12, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Nigerians to be fair to his administration.

Buhari made the remark while frowning at those accusing him of double standards, with regards to pampering bandits and terrorists in the North while going hard on the Southern part of the country.

Speaking on Nigerian Television Authority, NTA, the president said those accusing him of double standards are being unfair.

The president insisted that his administration has not performed badly.

According to Buhari: “Well, I want Nigerians to be fair to this administration.

“They should reflect seriously on the time we came in especially as far as the North East and the South-South is concerned.

“Where we are now, resources, how much we are producing. The previous administration before me was producing 2.1 million per day at 100 American dollars per barrel.

“When we came in, militants in the South-South were unleashed on this administration and production went down to half a million barrels per day and then in the market, oil price collapsed.

“I will like Nigerians to reflect on these in terms of resources in time and I believe that we have not done very badly.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/11/insecurity-be-fair-to-me-im-not-doing-badly-buhari-begs-nigerians/

Re: Insecurity: Be Fair To Me, I’m Not Doing Badly – Buhari Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 12, 2021
this one sense of making money no pass oil production. anytine the useless man is talking about how the country makes money, its always crude oil, crude oil price, barrels per day. uselessman.
Re: Insecurity: Be Fair To Me, I’m Not Doing Badly – Buhari Begs Nigerians by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 4:56am On Jun 12, 2021
grin
Re: Insecurity: Be Fair To Me, I’m Not Doing Badly – Buhari Begs Nigerians by TossTos: 5:00am On Jun 12, 2021
We are talking about insecurity he's pleading about fairness on the barrels of crude oil sold then compare to now, How does it connects ?.
This man is terrible ! .
Re: Insecurity: Be Fair To Me, I’m Not Doing Badly – Buhari Begs Nigerians by complexBoss12: 5:04am On Jun 12, 2021
ok
Re: Insecurity: Be Fair To Me, I’m Not Doing Badly – Buhari Begs Nigerians by tydi(m): 5:06am On Jun 12, 2021
grin

Na dead bubu talk this one abi live one

Re: Insecurity: Be Fair To Me, I’m Not Doing Badly – Buhari Begs Nigerians by complexBoss12: 5:07am On Jun 12, 2021
Why is our vegetable talking about Crude oil, I thought one goat with blacks dots on his forehead said cow milk is more resourceful than crude.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Be Fair To Me, I’m Not Doing Badly – Buhari Begs Nigerians by santakris(m): 5:08am On Jun 12, 2021
Baba you won't know the gravity of damage you have done to Nigeria until you are out of office.

Cefà is almost at par with naira as we speak. Prices of stuff in the market is terms 2 of what it used to be.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Be Fair To Me, I’m Not Doing Badly – Buhari Begs Nigerians by Fahdiga1: 5:09am On Jun 12, 2021
The mods need to ban anyone who brings news about this despot to nairaland. Enough of this trashy news about this man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Be Fair To Me, I’m Not Doing Badly – Buhari Begs Nigerians by Paragon311(m): 5:12am On Jun 12, 2021
Provided this man Buhari can talk out tough on these bandits, kidnappers, boko haram and herdsmen a whole lot of dreadful devil's advocate for once, sincerely, there would have been changes in the society.

He will rather go tough on the Southerners and keep mute to his northern family which give them reason to have the backup of Power at the center backing them to their atrocities..
Re: Insecurity: Be Fair To Me, I’m Not Doing Badly – Buhari Begs Nigerians by Vulcanheph(m): 5:13am On Jun 12, 2021
This man is an idiot.... Na me talk am.
Re: Insecurity: Be Fair To Me, I’m Not Doing Badly – Buhari Begs Nigerians by Kriss216: 5:14am On Jun 12, 2021
Fahdiga1:
The mods need to ban anyone who brings news about this despot to nairaland. Enough of this trashy news about this man
Seconded!
Re: Insecurity: Be Fair To Me, I’m Not Doing Badly – Buhari Begs Nigerians by OceanEye: 5:15am On Jun 12, 2021
Any government that lacks appropriate approach to insecurities is totally bad.
Re: Insecurity: Be Fair To Me, I’m Not Doing Badly – Buhari Begs Nigerians by Racoon(m): 5:20am On Jun 12, 2021
Insecurity himself simply justifying the insecurity of genocide, ethnic supremacist and islamization agenda he is supervising. God will surely punish you.Bloody terrorist
Re: Insecurity: Be Fair To Me, I’m Not Doing Badly – Buhari Begs Nigerians by AdventHero: 5:20am On Jun 12, 2021
It usually is good to measure one's promises/expectations versus the results.

Meanwhile, if you have a few moments to spare, why not share a moment of the gospel with us.
Every believer whose heart is set to seeking the truth will find this series as a very robust reference.

Youtube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2KhQY0AtgY
Re: Insecurity: Be Fair To Me, I’m Not Doing Badly – Buhari Begs Nigerians by OnionBandit(f): 5:29am On Jun 12, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Re: Insecurity: Be Fair To Me, I’m Not Doing Badly – Buhari Begs Nigerians by jaytee01(m): 8:45am On Jun 12, 2021
The Lifeless vegetable refuses to acknowledge that he has completely destroyed the country with his incompetence and support for terrorists.

(1) (Reply)

A Story Of Betrayal -'How The Fulani's Betrayed Afonja To Conquer Kwara State / Hausa Man Goes Beserk In Austria - Tongue Lashes Nigerian Athletes / Buhari Meets With Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.