Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,679 members, 7,801,960 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? (6551 Views)

What Are The Expected Likely Questions Ibedc Interview / 7 Impressive Questions To Ask In A Job Interview And Why / Questions To Ask And Questions To Never Ask At An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? by Writendearn: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2021
angry
Re: Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? by Masturbator2020: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2021
OYELERE97:

I know how to design a website as we have been taught in school but I have never design one so I don’t have much experience

And I don’t know if I will be asked questions on a proper website
You didn't do practicals in school?and all along you didn't border to use your spell time to register and domain and build a personal website? You're not serious at all.

1 Like

Re: Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? by oluwaseyi0: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2021
AppHouse9:

Taught in sch? Bro you are not a web developer. You don't sound like one sef
To proof me wrong tell me the backend language do you use?

My bro is currently serving(Nysc) as a backend developer in two companies. I trained him myself. He primarily uses Node.Js and other MERN stack. Below is a photo of him doing his shit. If you(or anyone reading this)want to learn web development the proper way(or any other I.T skill for that matter), check my Profile page

Is this external screen/tv not too high
Re: Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? by 30naira: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2021
OYELERE97:
I have been called for an interview in one of the company in Lagos! I studied computer science and I’m planning to make the company my PPA.
I need likely questions and answers to interview based on web design or programming generally!

If I were interviewing you, I'd take a more hands-on approach. Put a laptop in front of you, and tell you to destructive an array in javascript, or do the fizzbuzz challenge
Re: Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2021
I have have been a situation similar to yours years back after some introductory questions. I was handed a PC and wamp server. I was asked to redesign the company's website front page in 30mins.

Well I made efforts, but I did not nonsense and submitted anyways, the time was just too short.
Re: Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? by shegzhkn: 10:33am On Jun 12, 2021
AppHouse9:

Taught in sch? Bro you are not a web developer. You don't sound like one sef
To proof me wrong tell me the backend language do you use?

My bro is currently serving(Nysc) as a backend developer in two companies. I trained him myself. He primarily uses Node.Js and other MERN stack. Below is a photo of him doing his shit. If you(or anyone reading this)want to learn web development the proper way(or any
other I.T skill for that matter), check my Profile page

Wahala dey oo.

Why e no come use secondary monitor like a 32 inch Dell monitor instead of TV ??
Re: Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? by sofiscatedmoron: 10:38am On Jun 12, 2021
Write a simple HTML code and link external CSS and JavaScript file
Re: Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? by GeneralDae: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2021
Is it purely Web design? There's a difference between Web design and Web development although both overlap thinly. I don't think raw web design is something taught in the University. Web design predominantly involves the use of tools such as Adobe XD, Wordpress cms, Figma and then html/css. Web development (frontend) is pure coding (html, css, javascript, React).

1 Like

Re: Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? by GeneralDae: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2021
30naira:

If I were interviewing you, I'd take a more hands-on approach. Put a laptop in front of you, and tell you to destructive an array in javascript, or do the fizzbuzz challenge
He said web design not web development. For Web design, he doesn't really need details on Javascript. One doesn't even need code as a basic web designer.
Re: Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? by OYELERE97: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:
Be prepared to show your work... Websites you've designed/developed. If you have an idea of what company will be requiring your services, you might want to make a demo website for them highlighting features you think they might be interested in.
I understand! Thank you

1 Like

Re: Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? by lebron7(m): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2021
OYELERE97:

I know how to design a website as we have been taught in school but I have never design one so I don’t have much experience

Lmfao
Re: Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? by Coder2Client(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2021
OYELERE97:

You were taught web design in school? Which school is that?
Re: Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? by Coder2Client(m): 11:55am On Jun 12, 2021
patorial:
I don't know about asking questions and answering it.

But I think the manager expects you to know the below:
Http
Programming paradigm
Algorithms
Repositories
Frameworks and framemarks,etc
I suppose he expects you to know how a website works.
I don't think that but is necessary for that role.
Re: Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? by Karleb(m): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Coder2Client:

I don't think that but is necessary for that role.

Some people like to over complicate things.

If it's a one man business where you are expected to do everything, run! Work with a team, that's how you grow.
Re: Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? by stanliwise(m): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
OYELERE97:

What you’re taught in school is a far cry from reality not in the theoretical aspect but in the practical aspect.

Developing a website is quite a complicate journey. It has many sides to attack. Frontend, backend, content developer, process designer, hosting and database, graphics and images.
UI/Ux etc.

So which of the above do you do?

1 Like

Re: Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? by esiri4jesu(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
OYELERE97:
I have been called for an interview in one of the company in Lagos! I studied computer science and I’m planning to make the company my PPA.
I need likely questions and answers to interview based on web design or programming generally!

Name of company
Re: Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? by abbeyfel: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
OYELERE97:

If you have not designed one website already, then you don't know how to design one. Simple!
Re: Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? by FahBuLous: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
OYELERE97:

You should have played with some softwares and try creating a site... Definitely, they will ask u alot of questions about proper designs...
Re: Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? by Aurelius1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
OYELERE97:

As a CS graduate you ought to have carried out projects on designs. Anyways, just do your best.
Re: Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? by Lasisieniola77(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hello, good evening, i took a course in Javascript on beginners and i just started learning but i am confused. I have followed all the process yet no results

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower: Please Always Log Out From Your NASIMS Portal Whenever You Use A Cafe / Get Jobs In Ibadan / I Need Companies That Produce Disposable (take Away) Packs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.