Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) (43106 Views)

ASAKE Celebrates His GRAMMY Nomination (Pics/Video) / Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team / Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by naijadrivablog: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2021
officialteemi:
This Niqqa don Celebrate PASS Chelsea fans

If e de easy, go win Grammy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Elxandre(m): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2021
Be like na only this one win grammy.
The funny thing is these guys forming pan africanists but they dont respect african awards.
All of them didnt come for Headies but they'd die for Grammy. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by DMCY: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2021
Nogevat1:
FOUR ODD FROM SWEDEN KICKOFF @ 2PM.
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHATS-APP;
0 9 1 3 3 0 1 9 2 9 0

You no Dey tire for this scam shii ni?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Cokahot: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2021
Still stuck with the past,burna abi shey na your 1st car. Just Grammy and u dey do like say U win lottery of 50m
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by ChiefSosa(m): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2021
michaelpop50:

Going by your name, I understand you are a drug junky just like your mentor chief keef.
Your moniker is also related to the late king of pop Michael Jackson that died at age 50, can you moonwalk and breakdance? You fúcking môron. I wouldn't be an Engineer today if I was a druggie. Your hatred for successful people is why your life is still in shambles. You'll piss paste and shít bricks if you think you can match up with me intellectually. Shove your hatred for Burna up your poop deck. Same reason your bítch ass was calling davido a simp. You dumb bush pig. Better leave me the fúck alone!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by GerraMeh74(m): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2021
See as him dey Nack Egede!!! Na the movement be that!!! NBM to the world baby.....

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Awoo88: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2021
The same plaque Kanye piss on and still won the following year.
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Angelinastto(f): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2021
Nigga grin
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by realstars: 10:02am On Jun 12, 2021
josh123:
If them steal am he eyes go clear
All Eyes On That Thing, so he will not fall him eye over it,
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by kenex4ever(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2021
The only grammy winner in nigeria, kudos

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Iamolukorede(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2021
cool cool Oluwa burna is extra ordinary when you come to think of it, alot of folks might not like him but then life goes on either you love him or hate.

Hate and critics' makes pple better, left to me I like to make enemy than friends because friends can betray you more quickly than an enemy.

Grammy awards winner nobi beans and bread � oo the kilometre crooner made it grin to the top while working hard to shut off is contenders, cheers to my Gee !!!!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by shadrach77: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2021
An ordinary wood carving that Kanye urinated on. You come dey act like say you don become POTUS. Shio! cry
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Indispensable85(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Burna dey nack ogede.
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by wofayouths(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Okay
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Zila306: 10:06am On Jun 12, 2021
Congratulation ODOGWU

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by tellsblinks(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2021
Why e dress like that? shocked
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Enoch07: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:
A local champion, who mistakenly became a celebrity, this guy have no swag, his music are disgusting..... Wizkid far better than this slowpoke
You well so?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Prenonjebose: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2021
I like his songs. He has nice vibes and beat
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Your moniker is also related to the late king of pop Michael Jackson that died at age 50, can you moonwalk and breakdance? You fúcking môron. I wouldn't be an Engineer today if I was a druggie. Your hatred for successful people is why your life is still in shambles. You'll piss paste and shít bricks if you think you can match up with me intellectually. Shove your hatred for Burna up your poop deck. Same reason your bítch ass was calling davido a simp. You dumb bush pig. Better leave me the fúck alone!

It will never be well with you in this life. You low life junky. Your life done baje henceforth. Broke boy
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by lastempero: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2021
Onye mpaa!!!
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by tnerro1(m): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2021
Tell wiz kid or big wiz to show us his own, award wey Dey for Beyoncé house the kid they claim am for Nigeria abi na Ghana him base now self and insulting your elders in the music industry........spits

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by lastempero: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2021
Elxandre:
Be like na only this one win grammy.
The funny thing is these guys forming pan africanists but they dont respect african awards.
All of them didnt come for Headies but they'd die for Grammy. Nonsense.

Headies na just one big head fake fukking head!!! Be proud of your own person for once. Likes say na me i go make sure say people like you develope high bp even if it's not in your gene.
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:
A local champion, who mistakenly became a celebrity, this guy have no swag, his music are disgusting..... Wizkid far better than this slowpoke

Jealousy will send you to your grave. Burna deserves all the accolades. There are many American artists that have never gotten a Grammy but a 'local champion' got it. Some of these international artists might never even have one in their lifetime

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Stanleyville(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Its your family that are very disgusting
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by AmazingELixir: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:

grin

Coming from an irrelevant quantity...with nothing credited to his name.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by obayendo1010(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2021
Nice one
Please bring it close let's feel it.
Does not worth the hype....
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by lastempero: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2021
The kind hatred naija people get for this guy is on th high side no wonder hmm dey give those nay sayers bp steady. His music is classic, you can hate his way but you can help but love his music.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by lastempero: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:
You may not like Burna, but one thing is that: if he talks shit; he'll always back it up. He has the right to run his mouth 'cause he'll stand 10 toes and back it up. Another thing: Remember when some South Africans were taunting him about his Grammy loss last year? Now he has a Grammy and they're quiet. Life!!!

You stole words from my mouth, our naija people no want understand how life works no wonder the guy dey give them high bp on a steady ride.
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2021
michaelpop50:

It will never be well with you in this life. You low life junky. Your life done baje henceforth. Broke boy
grin grin grin Curses/swear don't move me; only mentally deranged people and illiterates still curse in the 21st century. IT DOESN'T WORK.
It's well with me already, so you're speaking in past tense. You're beefing with me over a moniker I chose! Hope you can now see one of the reasons nobody in your generation is yet to succeed? Asiwere. You've finally learnt yoruba! Even the Michael Jackson you're idolizing, he was a junky and a child molester. I LOVE MJ, but that's the truth. I'm under AC catching cruise with your clown âss, while you're in your mud house chatting with your daily bonus data. Kwasia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by mekuso89(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:
very shameful of you
Re: Burna Boy Takes His Grammy Award To The Club (video) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:

grin grin grin Curses/swear don't move me; only mentally deranged people still curse in the 21st century. IT DOESN'T WORK.
It's well with me already, so you're speaking in past tense. You're beefing with me over a moniker I chose! Hope you can now see one of the reasons nobody in your generation is yet to succeed? Asiwere. You've finally learnt yoruba! Even the Michael Jackson you're idolizing, he was a junky and a child molester. I LOVE MJ, but that's the truth. I'm under AC catching cruise with your clown âss, while you're in your mud house chatting with your bonus data.

You will see if curse doesn't work or not. Poverty is what will ruin you. Evil women with destiny draining ppuussyy will locate you. I go feed you and your generation for 20 years. Broke boy working under someone. You go die throway.

If we check well, your salary monthly nor pass 80k. Poor boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted / OJB Cries As P-Square Donates N5Million For His Kidney Transplant / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Love For Denim On Denim Outfit(See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.