Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven (9225 Views)

Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. / Seven Important Ways To Prepare For The Second Coming Of Christ. / Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by GILHpm: 7:00am On Jun 12, 2021
Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Here are Seven Ways To Seek The Kingdom of Heaven.

1) By receiving Jesus Christ into your life (hope), receiving the Holy Ghost (Righteousness) and seeking above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2) By Loving God with all your heart, soul, strength and mind.

3) By loving your neighbor as yourself.

4) By giving as charity to your neighbor, friends, and to the poor & needy.

5) By abiding in Christ and meditating on the Word of God.

6) By walking humbly, uprightly, and being righteous.

7) By loving your enemies, forgiving and embracing peace with your neighbor.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by GILHpm: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2021
Then said he, Unto what is the kingdom of God like? and whereunto shall I resemble it?

It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his garden; and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it.

Luke 13:18-19 (KJV)

Matthew 5:3-12, 43-45
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Matthew 5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Matthew 5:43-48 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by GILHpm: 7:25am On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by GILHpm: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2021
CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by GILHpm: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2021
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by AntiChristian: 7:48am On Jul 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Cof1ex(m): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2021
cool
God be praised

4 Likes

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by FirstSon01: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2021
These people and fantasizing of their Dreamland in the 21st century tongue

11 Likes

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2021
7) By loving your enemies, forgiving and embracing peace with your neighbor.

Are you saying we should all love Fulani herdsmen ? It looks like they are oür enemy.
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by slawormiir: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by kingxsamz(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2021
Other countries dey advance, people dey here dey think of imaginary kingdom wey dey sky.
What will you do there? Play herps and eat grapes? grin

11 Likes

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by donMIG(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2021
I can do all this and still not make heaven....

Its beyond this

God hell us all
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Cof1ex(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2021
angry
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2021
Seek self fulfilment first, then heaven will come
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by OkCornel(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2021
Interesting…

One sure fire formula - Walk in the Spirit…

Everything else will fall in place.

Galatians 5 cool
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by ibedun: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2021
kingxsamz:
Other countries dey advance, people dey here dey think of imaginary kingdom wey dey sky.

Nigerians are over religious IDIOTS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by iLegendd(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2021
I didn't bother reading, but know that only 5 Nigerians will make Heaven. The rest are going to Hell. Most Nigerians are to wicked to make Heaven.

They've been rejected on Earth and so it is in Heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by tempusfugit: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2021
Lol the other day, I was thinking imagine a place filled up with just good people with good hearts and follows the ten commandments with each of their actions, omg that place go dey boring oo
kingxsamz:
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by samwheel(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2021
angry
Pls I need an answer.
If God is all powerful (omnipotent) and all knowing (omniscient) as christians claim, y can't he see and know people dat will enter heaven las las and just hand pick them, y his he waiting for a said date?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Olamaliki: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2021
As an insurance broker, i can help you get your property, life and car insurance today at an affordable price. Just whatsapp me on 09058684873.
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by arejibadz(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2021
How God knew there was evil and still went ahead to create it is why religion would never sit right with me

5 Likes

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2021
It's high time you guys embrace the truth... religion is the biggest fraud in the whole universe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by kingxsamz(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2021
tempusfugit:
Lol the other day, I was thinking imagine a place full of just good people with good hearts and follows the ten commandments with each of thier actions, omg that place go dey boring oo

Asin you understand. grin
Imagine being in a place where you can't watch football, watch movies, go clubbing, eat good food, play Fifa, have good sex, attend concerts, listen to music by your favorite artists and chat on social media. All you do is sing "hosanna hosanna in the highest" from morning till night, Forever . No be slavery be that? grin

2 Likes

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by MeatCentral: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2021
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

John 4.18

To join our live service today by 9 am please click on link below:

https://cevirtualcenters.org/virtual/DCNSCATHY

1 Like

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by samwheel(m): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
It's high time you guys embrace the truth... religion is the biggest fraud in the whole universe.

Truth.
I watched a documentary about Nigeria from independence till date, its was very obvious dat religion began to boom at d time of sani abacha, wen there was so much hardship

3 Likes

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Asin you understand. grin
Imagine being in a place where you can't watch football, watch movies, go clubbing, eat good food, play Fifa, have good sex, attend concerts, listen to music by your favorite artists and chat on social media. All you do is sing "hosanna hosanna in the highest" from morning till night, Forever . No be slavery be that? grin

Christianity is a totalitarian belief. It is the wish to be a slave. It is the desire that there be an unalterable, unchallengeable, tyrannical authority who can convict you of thought crime while you are asleep, who can subject you to total surveillance around the clock every waking and sleeping minute of your life, before you're born and, even worse and where the real fun begins, after you're dead. A celestial North Korea. Who wants this to be true? Who but a slave desires such a ghastly fate? I've been to North Korea. It has a dead man as its president, Kim Jong-Il is only head of the party and head of the army. He's not head of the state. That office belongs to his deceased father, Kim Il-Sung. It's a necrocracy, a thanatocracy. It's one short of a trinity I might add. The son is the reincarnation of the father. It is the most revolting and utter and absolute and heartless tyranny the human species has ever evolved. But at least you can forking die and leave North Korea!

Christopher Hitchens

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by lasisi69(f): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2021
samwheel:
angry
Pls I need an answer.
If God is all powerful (omnipotent) and all knowing (omniscient) as christians claim, y can't he see and know people dat will enter heaven las las and just hand pick them, y his he waiting for a said date?
This question shows your level of understanding undecided

1 Like

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by kingxsamz(m): 9:03am On Jul 04, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

Christianity is a totalitarian belief. It is the wish to be a slave. It is the desire that there be an unalterable, unchallengeable, tyrannical authority who can convict you of thought crime while you are asleep, who can subject you to total surveillance around the clock every waking and sleeping minute of your life, before you're born and, even worse and where the real fun begins, after you're dead. A celestial North Korea. Who wants this to be true? Who but a slave desires such a ghastly fate? I've been to North Korea. It has a dead man as its president, Kim Jong-Il is only head of the party and head of the army. He's not head of the state. That office belongs to his deceased father, Kim Il-Sung. It's a necrocracy, a thanatocracy. It's one short of a trinity I might add. The son is the reincarnation of the father. It is the most revolting and utter and absolute and heartless tyranny the human species has ever evolved. But at least you can forking die and leave North Korea!

Christopher Hitchens

Apt!

3 Likes

Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Ogbuabana: 9:08am On Jul 04, 2021
*Purchase our Online Banking Script Click below*

*Once Payment Successful Download Link Will Be Sent To Your Email Automatically*

https://flutterwave.com/store/sefantech/tnqryw5wmmok

*OR*

https://paystack.com/buy/latest-online-banking-php-script-with-e-mail-and-sms-alert-z
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by Ogbuabana: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2021
*Purchase our Online Banking Script Click below*

*Once Payment Successful Download Link Will Be Sent To Your Email Automatically*

https://flutterwave.com/store/sefantech/tnqryw5wmmok

*OR*

https://paystack.com/buy/latest-online-banking-php-script-with-e-mail-and-sms-alert-z
Re: Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven by samwheel(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2021
lasisi69:
This question shows your level of understanding undecided

Y can't u just answer.
I've had dis question on my head since I was a kid, still can't answer it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrities Versus Popular Pastors / Will Great Tribulation Take Place Before The Rapture? / Waging A Bet Against An Impossible Statistical Odd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.