Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest (3388 Views)

The Dot Nation: Shehu Sani Reacts To Abaribe’s Controversial Shirt / Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) / Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by BossJamal: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2021
From proudly Igbo, IamIgboToo,Spareparts and then latest...Dot nation. We have continued to see more igbos on SM own every slurs against them to their chest creating numerous hashtags and making sure they continue to trend on twitters table.
It’s no longer strange that igbos make light of every negative remarks thrown to them in this dispensation.

Screenshots below

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by BossJamal: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2021
More

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by BossJamal: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2021
More..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by caesymore(m): 7:19am On Jun 12, 2021
...and burn to ashes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by BigSarah(f): 7:20am On Jun 12, 2021
Great people proud people... But I don't understand where these IPOB members that whimper and sulk come from.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by PAWG(m): 7:22am On Jun 12, 2021
Doesn’t make sense, I don’t think the president’s comments were meant to malign Igbos.

For all those bashing me, I’ll just assume it’s a sport for you. If it makes you lowlifes feel like you’ve got a life continue cool

I love opening Nairaland and seeing Mentions

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 12, 2021
buhari is a useless animal.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by Ekez(m): 7:39am On Jun 12, 2021
BigSarah:
Great people proud people... But I don't understand where these IPOB members that whimper and sulk come from.
you just dey every thread ,you no get work??

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by mrvitalis(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2021
Dot republic we stand ......igbo bu igbo

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by DSC7: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2021
PAWG:
Doesn’t make sense, I don’t think the president’s comments were meant to malign Igbos.

It was, it is and it will still be......

From 5% to a DOT........

Las Las nothing can Bend us to asslick Bubu....

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by DSC7: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Ekez:
you just dey every thread ,you no get work??

If to say u sef get work u no go notice her. grin....

Moreover Buhari said No More Vacancy for Jobs....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 12, 2021
PAWG:

You're stupid, please.

9 Likes

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by tunjiajayi: 8:02am On Jun 12, 2021
No where to go.
Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by Oracleforce: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2021
With your 5 states in the Nigeria map, you are indeed a dot in the circle...without the south-south region, you are doom....try it...

2 Likes

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by Brimstone77: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2021
if you made use of your compass back then in school you could have known that the dot in the center of a circle is the main reason why their is a circle in the first place...

Without that dot there will be no circle...

Have heard of nucleus?? It's also a dot at the center of the cell and it the engine of the cell without the dot(nucleus) you wouldn't have been alive... visit your biology text book..

Have you seen the values of a DOT

29 Likes

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by OnionBandit(f): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2021
Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2021
That only face have a fine hand writing
Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by phygo89(m): 8:17am On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:
This is a dot
Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by Ekez(m): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2021
DSC7:

If to say u sef get work u no go notice her. grin....

Moreover Buhari said No More Vacancy for Jobs....
grin
Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by PrinceOfLagos: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2021
May God almighty continue to bless the "Dot" in the land of the rising sun, Amen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by theTranslator: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2021
That statement was totally stupid from a sitting president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by floss(m): 8:45am On Jun 12, 2021
Hmm
Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by emvicks2(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2021
Brimstone77:
if you made use of your compass back then in school you could have known that the dot in the center of a circle is the main reason why their is a circle in the first place...

Without that dot there will be no circle...

Have heard of nucleus?? It's also a dot at the center of the cell and it the engine of the cell without the dot(nucleus) you wouldn't have been alive... visit your biology text book..

Have you seen the values of a DOT

4 Likes

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by Daniel058(m): 9:04am On Jun 12, 2021
My fellow people of Dot nation.

Remember the bosses re always on the center.

Umu odigbo agbaa ha okiri - Kiri

You get the point now?
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by Masterkernel1: 9:07am On Jun 12, 2021
PAWG:

Are you a fool?
Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2021
Oracleforce:
With your 5 states in the Nigeria map, you are indeed a dot in the circle...without the south-south region, you are doom....try it...
Your mumu is beyond redemption what's South South

7 Likes

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by Nicklaus619(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2021
As a proud spare parts dealer and a full blooded Igbotic Igbo man cheesy, I can authoritatively say that We are truly the DOT that consumes the circle, got any problem with this? kindly goan drink snipper. cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by Nicklaus619(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2021
PAWG:

For all those bashing me, I’ll just assume it’s a sport for you. If it makes you lowlifes feel like you’ve got a life continue cool

I love opening Nairaland and seeing Mentions

Your brain must be leaking, you need a brain replacement surgery ASAP lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by Crieff(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2021
If Buhari wasn't petty and if he had the heart to lead, he won't be waxing the nonsense he's been saying these past few days...but not only is he petty, he does not have the heart to lead and he is just plain wicked and divisive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by Fearless94: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2021
Nija na cruise
Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by McStoic(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2021
We complete sentences that matter. We are the dot that crosses every "T" and "I". Without us a sentence is inconclusive, yes we say full stop to Fulani hegemony in Nigeria. We are the full stop/dot that ends the nonsense others are afraid of in Nigeria.

We are the component of the whole which the whole can never overlook. Cos we are king of spare parts in Nigeria!! grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debunking The Myth Surrounding Igbo Language In SS. / Gov Zulum Presents ₦267 Billion 2022 Budget For Borno / Video: He Knelt Down And Begged His Then VP Atiku- Wike Slams OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.