Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra (7162 Views)

APC Ondo State Launch Free Akara Spot / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) / Bayelsa State Launch Civil Service Commission Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by SlayerForever: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2021
Northernblood3:
They are welcomed if they want but, they must drop their headslamming terrorism before coming.

In addition, they should be ready to fight for survival,No one will be The ESN for them, they are the ones that will enroll and defend themselves. Igbos won't play big brothers again so that no one will accuse of domination again

The Muslims among them are few. For the second part, no problem.
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by Armaggedon: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2021
SlayerForever:

Armaggedon no be you I dey tell for here say Idoma like Biafra?

This thread go shock many people.
Sorry pazienza, I hate being quoted by unstable fellows.
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by SlayerForever: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2021
Armaggedon:
Sorry pazienza, I hate being quoted by unstable fellows.

Pazienza kwa shocked I no be Pazienza o grin
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by SlayerForever: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Don't mind the blood sucker, I will even prefer to live in a confederation with Idomas if they're 100% committed than with ikwerre that has an entitlement mentality.

Although, I passionately hope for an only Igbo Biafra but others who are fully committed can be accommodated.

The first paragraph 100%%%%%
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by AntiBeEmCe(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Better they join us...but no head-slamming allowed. Cos dah religion is the bane of all the violence in Nigeria today
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by Feggie3: 10:15am On Jun 12, 2021
motymop:
Idomas arent igbo or have any connection to igbos.

No idoma will join biafra, idoma are not slaves.

Once you have some words that look similar with igbo, biafra people will start claming you are igbo
A senseless comment.
If Biafra want to tag them Igbo, it is a sign of positivity with a spirit of wholehearted accomodation, giving them true sense of belonging in oneness.

Moreover I love Idoma people and I don't know why.
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by ThatFairGuy: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2021
Attachee BY FORCE DEM grin

2 Likes

Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by BiafIntel: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Sometimes they major in minor and leave out crucial grey areas that should even be their selling point. Nigeria is a terrible country where oppression, suppression and 17th century worldview of conquering others by the Fulanis is a national ideology. IPOB ought to have engaged experts to create a template of how Biafra would be run. A template that would give equal rights to everyone and would allow every section to control their resources and destiny. Create such template and distribute it, and it will be their selling point!

Nigeria is obviously mobilizing resources to blackmail them and make them unattractive, so they need to counter that by showing that Biafra is all about peace, progress, freedom, liberty and economic growth.
This goes to show that you do not listen nor follow radio Biafra and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's broadcast because this line has been spelled out a thousand times. Distributing templates on this on the streets won't change anything. It's already spelled out and you want to know about it, listen more to the radio Biafra and you will hear it. Some of you should stop talking garbage sometimes because of your narrow-minded Igbo-only Biafra solution.
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by BiafIntel: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

If they did, then that's great. However, it should always be in circulation so that people will always have in mind what Biafra stands for and how it is the complete opposite of the madness going on in Nigeria.
You talk like you live in a cage when it comes to Biafra's matter. You started not long ago to pick in interest on Biafra's issues, and you are already asserting yourself as an expert when you don't even know that IPOB has gone past what you are advocating for.
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by Feggie3: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2021
BiafIntel:

This goes to show that you do not listen nor follow radio Biafra and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's broadcast because this line has been spelled out a thousand times. Distributing templates on this on the streets won't change anything. It's already spelled out and you want to know about it, listen more to the radio Biafra and you will hear it. Some of you should stop talking garbage sometimes because of your narrow-minded Igbo-only Biafra solution.
If we realize Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu can't be elected a president. He has already narrated he won't be vying for such position. Nobody can be a dictator and a tyrant in Igbo land. We will not accept it. Biafra is all about forming a new constitution that everyone must have an input for all inclusiveness.
And also making sure all is law abiding. We can't repeat the mistake that happened in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by Spy360(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2021
motymop:

Answer the question.

Igbos will be the majority in biafra republic, you want south south which has oil and benue state which has food.

Since you are majority, you will be winning all election creating another "fulani" type rule while depending on other and then steal their resources.

Well done sir. We are not interested in your biafra.
Igbos will be the only ethnic group not majority. We are not taking Benue or any state, we're only taking our blood along with us. NO ONE WILL BE LEFT BEHIND. #ONYEAGHALANWANEYA

1 Like

Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by koondog: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Who is this attention seeker for God's sake?! Accepting Idoma in Biafra is even based on humanitarian grounds and nothing else. You're obviously an imposter because I doubt any real Idoma person will share your demonic sentiments.

I personally advocate for an only Igbo Biafra and if we are ready and willing to let go of our own blood Igboid groups in SS, is it Idoma in the middle belt that we will give a ratass on??

I won't discuss this issue with you again, I will rather allow the real Idoma people to challenge you or accept your opinion, having this argument in the first place is even idiotic and ridiculous.

That's a Yorubaa person. Stop wasting your time on them. Idomas by their Igbo middle names have Igbo blood and most I know associate with Igbos and Biafra. Even most of the Idoma posters on that page support Biafra.
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by Feggie3: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2021
motymop:

Biafra evidence.

Your useless shalaye don too much here!
Let us call for referendum let Idomas decide for themselves where they want to stay.. Who is forcing them?
How can you be daft and stupid at the same time.

Everybody don't behave like fulanis who believe in forcing things.

Tell ur useless government to call for referendum. Is that so difficult to do?
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by ENEMYOFGOD6: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2021
grin grin.i'am Idoma from Agatu but i stand with biafra.who nigeria help ?

6 Likes

Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by PAWG(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2021
I believe a referendum should solve this problem but the fact is, in x years to come same thing we’re facing now will spring up again, ALL IT TAKES IS A COUPLE OF YEARS OF BAD LEADERSHIP.

Nigeria is failing because we’ve had unlimited years of bad leadership. We’re divided now more than ever before.

I think we should give division a try, what I’m unsure of is how many parts Nigeria will be split into grin
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by NgwalandAba(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
WOW,just wow.biafra.

1 Like

Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=OnionBandit post=102633780][/quote]

I apologise if she called you a head slamming extremist. Some people are just intolerant.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by mu2sa2: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
motymop:
Igboman asked a question, igbo people replied on behalf of idomas
Revealing their true 419 character.
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by strangest(m): 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:
Just these three selected reactions?

..and why have you censored the name of the group? Don't you want people to verify things for themselves?

so you only saw 3 comments... you think anyone still want to stay with you herdsmen.... continue living in delusion... enwe banana...
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by strangest(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
mu2sa2:
Revealing their true 419 character.

then consider referendum.... allow them to vote where to stay.... lazy bunch holding people that don't want you...
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
Those BMC that don't know what it feels like encountering Hausa Fulanis killing people will always comment and derail good topics because of hatred and 30k. People that had seen pepper from these Buhari's foot soldiers are complying.. I wish that one day all these bmc will get the message, if they didn't get it personally, their families or members will. Insha allah.

Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by FreeIgbos: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
BiafIntel:

You talk like you live in a cage when it comes to Biafra's matter. You started not long ago to pick in interest on Biafra's issues, and you are already asserting yourself as an expert when you don't even know that IPOB has gone past what you are advocating for.

If you don't know how to pass your point without insults, then don't quote me again!

I started recently indeed because you see the moniker I'm currently using is relatively new? I have been in this platform longer than you and I have done far more to project the course of Biafra more than you could imagine! You should check monikers like Biafrarep, ProEast to have an idea.

Nnamdi Kanu is trying but he is not a God, no one person knows it all. He makes mistakes too sometimes and it is the duty of Igbos to offer pieces of advice when necessary and not a herd mentality of iliterates who can't think independently!

1 Like

Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Armaggedon:
I blurred the name of the group for their own safety. A govt that banned twitter can do anything.
Kudos to you. You must protect the group. That Evil brat is already asking you useless questions. That's what they're good at. They reason like an animal and don't plan for the future and that of their children (very selfish people).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by flamingREED(m): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
grin grin
The heartbreak on this thread is legendary.

2 Likes

Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by okigbojihad: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Plateau and Southern Kaduna will soon join

Those who know Idoma very well knows that they are Igbo that has another language of their own.
They share many things in common with Igbos both in physical appearance, name bearing and religion. Just like Igbos are majorly christians (Catholic) Idomas are also majorly christian (Catholics) to

discard this your useless capping.
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by Emmyxclusive: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
motymop:
Idomas arent igbo or have any connection to igbos.

No idoma will join biafra, idoma are not slaves.

Once you have some words that look similar with igbo, biafra people will start claming you are igbo
u better know what u are talking about. If there is a a break up today and the middle belt failed to actualize their own sovereign state then I will choose the igbo people 100 times, infact I won't remain with the north.
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by Igboid: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Sometimes they major in minor and leave out crucial grey areas that should even be their selling point. Nigeria is a terrible country where oppression, suppression and 17th century worldview of conquering others by the Fulanis is a national ideology. IPOB ought to have engaged experts to create a template of how Biafra would be run. A template that would give equal rights to everyone and would allow every section to control their resources and destiny. Create such template and distribute it, and it will be their selling point!

Nigeria is obviously mobilizing resources to blackmail them and make them unattractive, so they need to counter that by showing that Biafra is all about peace, progress, freedom, liberty and economic growth.

IPOB released a Template like since 2017.
See it here :https://www.nairaland.com/3656212/breaking-ipob-releses-biafra-fundamental#54153305

Sometimes you just have to accept you can't free every slave from their chains, especially when they now see the chain as a precious jewelery.
You have to save yourself first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by BiafIntel: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
PAWG:
I believe a referendum should solve this problem but the fact is, in x years to come same thing we’re facing now will spring up again, ALL IT TAKES IS A COUPLE OF YEARS OF BAD LEADERSHIP.

Nigeria is failing because we’ve had unlimited years of bad leadership. We’re divided now more than ever before.

I think we should give division a try, what I’m unsure of is how many parts Nigeria will be split into grin
Think for once as a human being. You nigerians should not always think like animals. What makes a nation good for it's people is not necessarily the leaders, but the institutions it's built upon. The leaders have to work with the institution on the ground which guilds them. Why do you think your fulani masters refused to listen to those calling for a change of constitution? Because it will spell a better nigeria and end the nonsense that fulanis are doing in nigeria.

First, Biafra will be a confederate state whereby all nations inside Biafra will be free to rule themselves with their own parliaments run in their various local languages. The only thing that will bind us together in Biafra is our federal education system in other to maintain the same level of quality of our education for our populace, our military to secure all our borders, and perhaps/maybe our sports teams when competing in international competitions.

In Biafra, we shall have a people's constitution. We shall have forced education for all our children until 18yrs old at least. We shall invest about 45-50 percent of our GDP into education each year. We did it before under Michael Okpara and became the world's fastest developing region which prompted the British to scuttle it with a coup de etat and genocide against our people. We shall have social free medicare which will be taken care of by insurance deducted from workers salaries as obtained in the developed world.

We shall have a social system whereby the unemployed will be paid some money for upkeep until he or she finds a job. This assists in curbing crime. Above all, our Biafra's economy will be a data-based one, whereby taxes will be easy to collect by the government. Our society will also be data-based as every one of us must be on the system. All of our roads will be manned by a traffic electronic system that catches you and issues you tickets when you flout traffic rules. All in all, a strong people's constitution is what will bring about all the above mentioned into place.

1 Like

Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by BiafIntel: 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

If you don't know how to pass your point without insults, then don't quote me again!

I started recently indeed because you see the moniker I'm currently using is relatively new? I have been in this platform longer than you and I have done far more to project the course of Biafra more than you could imagine! You should check monikers like Biafrarep, ProEast to have an idea.

Nnamdi Kanu is trying but he is not a God, no one person knows it all. He makes mistakes too sometimes and it is the duty of Igbos to offer pieces of advice when necessary and not a herd mentality of iliterates who can't think independently!
You did the above bolded and you are today 12-062021 asking for what we have gone past many years ago and which is still being repeated often and on by our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on radio Biafra and also by all the radio Biafra broadcasters. Being long on nairaland for 50yrs doesn't equate to having an interest in Biafra's affairs.
Peeps like you started having interest because you suddenly see yorubas agitating and felt like "ohh IPOB has been right all along" You sound foolish, daft, and dumb by telling us to print templates about how Biafra should look like on 12/06/2021 as if we are fools like you. Tomorrow, you will come up with a thread like "Where is Biafra's Map"
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by PAWG(m): 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
BiafIntel:

Think for once as a human being. You nigerians should not always think like animals. What makes a nation good for it's people is not necessarily the leaders, but the institutions it's built upon. The leaders have to work with the institution on the ground which guilds them. Why do you think your fulani masters refused to listen to those calling for a change of constitution? Because it will spell a better nigeria and end the nonsense that fulanis are doing in nigeria.

First, Biafra will be a confederate state whereby all nations inside Biafra will be free to rule themselves with their own parliaments run in their various local languages. The only thing that will bind us together in Biafra is our federal education system in other to maintain the same level of quality of our education for our populace, our military to secure all our borders, and perhaps/maybe our sports teams when competing in international competitions.

In Biafra, we shall have a people's constitution. We shall have forced education for all our children until 18yrs old at least. We shall invest about 45-50 percent of our GDP into education each year. We did it before under Michael Okpara and became the world's fastest developing region which prompted the British to scuttle it with a coup de etat and genocide against our people. We shall have social free medicare which will be taken care of by insurance deducted from workers salaries as obtained in the developed world.

We shall have a social system whereby the unemployed will be paid some money for upkeep until he or she finds a job. This assists in curbing crime. Above all, our Biafra's economy will be a data-based one, whereby taxes will be easy to collect by the government. Our society will also be data-based as every one of us must be on the system. All of our roads will be manned by a traffic electronic system that catches you and issues you tickets when you flout traffic rules. All in all, a strong people's constitution is what will bring about all the above mentioned into place.

After I read the bolded I stopped reading. I’m not here to trade insults
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Armaggedon:
Do you notice they almost bear same surname with Igbos?
You're good observant, I noticed lots of mediocrity in the set up.
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by Armaggedon: 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
SlayerForever:

Pazienza kwa shocked I no be Pazienza o grin
Good to know. Pazienza wavers a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory / Teachers’ Day: Teachers Deserve Better Treatment, Obi Tells FG, Nigerians / We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.