Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions (33244 Views)

Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys / Acceptance Fee: The Protruding Menace In Our Institutions / Universities Sex Abuse: Aisha Buhari Wants Muslims, Christians To Fight Menace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by inoki247: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2021
Hippocratic Lecturer same people that rigs Politicians in.....

What do you've to say about you guys that rig politicians in...

You people are complaining abt Exam Malpractices nd the internet fraud Menace but you guys are the one who keeps rigging in bad leaders for us abi u dont av any tin to say abt dat....

Abi na Yahoo boys help u rig in Govt that will hold on your allowances and salary nd mak u guys go on strike nd keep using ur own to spoil the future of the leader of tomorrow......

Always looking for wu to blame for dere cluelessness...

2 Likes

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2021
angry
Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Stop being jealous naw.

When did students becoming rich from vices become a problem of a lecturer who is supposed to focus on how to sell handouts? grin
everything is not a joke. This menace will come to hunt you and I in the nearest future.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by ShenTeh(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2021
The upside actually is that it has transferred the distraction and vile of student cultism to the streets and established a more contemporaneous and less bloody vice into the university system. (That is for the internet fraudsters and not the murderous ritualists disguising as 'Yahoo boys').

That is not to confuse that as support for them. A crime is a crime and must be paid for.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by Jokerman(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2021
Its terrible.

These yahoo boys are even infecting the younger chaps in secondary schools.

Parental values have dropped drastically

Youth must learn they need to work their way up to the top, and stop looking for short cuts which all cul de sac in sorrow...

19 Likes

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by adefemi007(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2021
Omo, na yahoo boys comments full here

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by wagazala: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2021
With all the responses sef, kosoro.

1 Like

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by fitinwell: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2021
[/b] Definately there will be repercussion..
That's what you get in a Failed or collapsed system..

Op did you address , embelzzument of FUNDS from National Levels, down to Security levels..

Nigeria will be right again under the right leadership..

When we Start employing the right people for the right Job... Then we are heading for the right direction..[b]

1 Like

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by JBArokonkwo1(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2021
SportsHD:

Bros, go sit down one place. Stop hating, god go do your own

Hating on criminals?
One day ritualist will use your parents for money and use your wife as well....

Then when u put their obituary here,I will comment and say 'stop hating'.....

Thief! Devil!

26 Likes

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by ikorodureporta: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2021
Consequences of living in Yahoo republic

2 Likes

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by yemzzy22(m): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2021
Lol Omo this guy dey para that's why them say hustle make you self fit drive exotic cars too as a lecturer maybe he is just pissed that his own ride na old model

1 Like

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by henryadex(m): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2021
If the lecturers had taught them something worthwhile they will not be involved in vices
Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by omojeesu(m): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2021
kennybabs1980:
I work as a lecturer in a monotechnic, and since 2018, we have seen an upsurge in the number of students driving exotic vehicles in the campus. But since we resumed from the COVID-19 lockdown late last year, the number of students with such cars and weird lifestyles have increased.

The situation have become so worrisome because of all the vices associated with this new student status have increased tremendously. These include

- examination malpractices
- absenteeism from classes, practicals and even examinations
- indecent dressing and make ups by male students
- fighting dangerously among yahoo boys gangs
- assault on other students
- assault on lecturers and other workers
- asking female lecturers out (sometimes including married women)
- over speeding on campuses (roads in most campuses are very narrow)
- upsurge in the intake of alcohols, hard substances including weeds
- lack of respect for anyone including institution's management members.

There was the case of such a students who insulted his school rector and was suspended by the school SDC only for a high court judge to issue and order reversing the suspension a week later for lack of what the judge called fair hearing.

These are just a few of the new tendencies lecturers and other workers now witness in our work places.

My question is where is this country heading?
Is there any solution to this menace?
For I know for sure is that there is always a repercussion for these.
Do we really have a future in these?

End times matter
Will get worse

1 Like

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy ass lecturer

The real Niggarrr cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by geunik(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2021
You won't get the kind of pity you wanted from NL because they are here to defend their kind. Truth is those boys don't have manners again.
I remember my days in school. My neighbor will pick on me because I was the only male in the block that did not join him in his business. Eventually, his plus started to fail him when he broke one of their code. Came back to me begging for forgiveness. Took me to a bar and apologize with what I believe was his last kobo. He realised all those insult was bad when he was picking change from the street. Imagine if he continued to pick, the insult wound have continued

11 Likes

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by Trojan8(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2021
First page is full of comments attacking the poster with nobody talking about the main issue. We go dey alright last last

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by supercent02(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Oga go hustle and stop hating,

If to say your jr bro buy car too or any of your cousins or relative. You go dey post this kind thing?

Dey bend down look yansh for there, better calm down for these guys and receive blessing therein cool. You never can tell any of them might be your helper

1 Like

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by labisibrass(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2021
SportsHD:

Bros, go sit down one place. Stop hating, god go do your own
Do which own. Is it that it's hard for you to comprehend the write up or what. I know in your mind now, you'd say the students are just hustling. It's well ehn

7 Likes

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by illicit(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2021
The coming generation are endangered already

9 Likes

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by Obakashdee(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2021
So many useless people on this thread, can’t comprehend something all they can say is go and do your own, useless people

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by Chloraseptic: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2021
As if the lecturers are any better.

How is collecting money or fûcking students for better scores any better than the above so called vices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by Trojan8(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2021
henryadex:
If the lecturers had taught them something worthwhile they will not be involved in vices

So lecturing involves instilling virtues that they didn't learn up to when they got into the university? You are way too smart!

7 Likes

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by anselm791(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2021
I hate fraud,
but your motive in this article is however questionable.
Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by Julianaa: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2021
It's even more worse this year, every young guy here want to have a car
Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by Maclink288: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2021
It's very bad, during my final exams last month most of the top guys( gee guys) in our class would always be the first to leave the exam hall, barely 15mins into the exams most submit empty sheets, imagine writing your final exams(degree exams) and submitting empty sheet. Nawa oh...
It only made it tougher for we that are struggling legitimately. Cause that sends a message the lecturers that we don't care about exams making them more strict in their marking.
God will help us.

3 Likes

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2021
False Prophet and Righteousness...

Your attention is needed.

1 Like

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by RichBoy247: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Stop being jealous naw.

When did students becoming rich from vices become a problem of a lecturer who is supposed to focus on how to sell handouts? grin

Yahoo boys will use you for rituals soon.

13 Likes

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by SavageMaster: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Stop being jealous naw.

What Op said is true.

I'm worried too at the upsurge of Yahoo boys. It's not a good thing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by aybabz101: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2021
anselm791:
I hate fraud,
but your motive in this article is however questionable.

U hate fraud but u ar questioning the motive of the writer.. what an irony! or should I call u a fraud sympathizer?

the issue here is self explanatory. the upsurge in fraud menace amongst our youths is now affecting our core molding institutions.... the tertiary education.

The influx of these guys into our institutions is negatively impacting the core values of tertiary education. U are in Schl to get knowledge and education both in character and intellect to provide solutions (and not problems) to the challenges of the immediate society.

But reverse is the case; these guys are promoting both moral and intellectual corruption. they are defying the foundation of life which is GROWTH....

16 Likes

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by mrwonlasewonie: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2021
grin
ceejay10:
Mumu lecturer. Mind your business.
Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by RichBoy247: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2021
sonofanarchy:
Pure jealousy and sadistic, I bet those nice lecturers are the ones enjoying the students, free ride, flexing while you wicked souls will continue to wail.

Criminals support fellow criminals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by Osanoghodua1: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2021
I read comments here and I am weak. This means that this generation is doom. You really don't need to engage in fraud to be rich. I made over #30m from Crypto this year alone by investing in new projects, my portfolio was built from 0 Kobo via perticipation in Airdrop/bounty. Money gotten was used in buying low cap coins, had over 1600 cake, 4500 bake, 38k JulD, 1.8M UBIX, Uni, Chainlink, 1nch, and 15bnb, 15Eth and many more.

You see, God will judge every evil, yahoo people always have a bitter end it may take some time but judgement will be melted on them.

Eccl.8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not speedily executed, therefore the heart of men is set to act wickedly.

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers / Treasures Olawunmi Bayo To Break 113 Hours Reading Marathon World Record / Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.