Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,714,367 members, 6,413,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 July 2021 at 09:12 AM

Category Of People Going Out To Protest Today...in A Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Category Of People Going Out To Protest Today...in A Picture. (752 Views)

Photo Collections From Revolution Now Protest Today / DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today / NLC Commences Nationwide Protest Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Category Of People Going Out To Protest Today...in A Picture. by WesternOligarch: 7:40am On Jun 12
Pawns

Re: Category Of People Going Out To Protest Today...in A Picture. by OnionBandit(f): 7:43am On Jun 12
I really pity them

Re: Category Of People Going Out To Protest Today...in A Picture. by legba1(m): 7:44am On Jun 12
Guys just be careful out there, dem POPO want to take a pound of flesh from #endsars saga...
Re: Category Of People Going Out To Protest Today...in A Picture. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 12
OnionBandit:
I really pity them

How?
You and your bubu has nothing to give but war....

You think I no know you... You are helinus with another Moniker...

You will always disgrace yourself wherever you are....

2 Likes

Re: Category Of People Going Out To Protest Today...in A Picture. by OnionBandit(f): 8:02am On Jun 12
Kings999:

How?
You and your bubu has nothing to give but war....

You think I no know you... You are helinus with another Moniker...

You will always disgrace yourself wherever you are....

Re: Category Of People Going Out To Protest Today...in A Picture. by cherishmichael(m): 8:16am On Jun 12
Too funny, but a very big fact
Re: Category Of People Going Out To Protest Today...in A Picture. by Komolafe89: 11:22am On Jun 12
How can a sane person go out for protest ?! Lazy youths

Mention a millionaire son / daughter among the protesters

Instead of you finding your way to the top they're on the road ranting

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Soon Impose Heavy Taxes On Facebook, Twitter, Other Tech Giants: Osinbajo / Shame : Hope Uzodinma Says After God, Its Buhari / How Una See Am?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.