Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Website Design Service That Generate Sales For Your Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Design Service That Generate Sales For Your Business (185 Views)

Free Traffic System That Will Help You Generate Sales Within 48 Y. / Webmaster Service That Can Do All Listed Below Needed / Come And Enjoy This New Ad Service That Is Better Than Adsense, Before E Cast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website Design Service That Generate Sales For Your Business by charixel: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2021
I had chat with series of Nigerians mostly small business owners about owing a website for their business but the major concern most of them have is after I make the website what will happen to the website and my business.

Let me quick state that having website designed isn't enough for any business that wants to make consistent sales.

You need a website that is responsive, ranked on Google, semi automated and high converting to get consistent leads or sales for your business.

It does not matter if your business is in Idumota or Ketu or Agege or Lekki or Ibarapa once you have it done and done right you will get consistent results either organically or little commitment towards advertisement.

So, I'm offering you not just website design but the complete package for your business.

Here are what you will get;

1. Domain name & hosting with one of the industry best hosting provider.
2. Brand kits (typography, color...)
3. UI of your website
4. Copywriting that's plagiarism free.
5. SEO optimize design both for the pack that gets you on the first page on Google.
6. Professional social media accounts with semi automation.
7. Continuous support and more

Those are some of what's included in my service and I also offer monthly maintenance for those who do not know how to do minor update on the website which will cost monthly commitment.

If your business is in need of consistent leads and sales then use the link below (my signature) to chat me on whatsapp
Re: Website Design Service That Generate Sales For Your Business by charixel: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2021
Bump

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Are Apps On Google Play Store? / Youtube Creator Update July 2021 / Facebook/ twitter Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.