Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,597 members, 7,781,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 02:39 AM

Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills (18258 Views)

Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge / Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by Judolisco(m): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2021
U no go ever see yahaya bello dey commission project... Ha kogi dey cursed wit bad leaders
Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by goatgoat093: 8:51am On Jun 12, 2021
Sammy07:

Rubbish

Where's the lie? the natural oil and gas reserves in Ondo state belongs to the Ijaw people, those people deserve far better treatment than they are getting considering the fact that they are the true owners of the resources in Ondo.
Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by Umsworld: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2021
As I saw flag off I thought it was his Cannabis farm oooh grin
Nice one though
Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by goatgoat093: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2021
Simplyleo:

Actually, this post is off track.

No its very much on track, the SW people are fast becoming endangered species on their own land and we real omoluabi's should be concerned angry
Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by Sammy07: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2021
goatgoat093:

Where's the lie? the natural oil and gas reserves in Ondo state belongs to the Ijaw people, those people deserve far better treatment than they are getting considering the fact that they are the true owners of the resources in Ondo.

Can you list those Ijaw towns that has the so called natural oil and gas?
Lols

I'm sure you've not been to Ondo state

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by Taiwojon(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2021
Good one

Jesus saves
Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2021
goatgoat093:
Akeredolu needs to consult with the Apoi Ijaws first because they own all the natural resources in Ondo state.

Stop saying rubbish apoi ijaw have no natural resources. The oil is in ilaje which is a Yoruba kingdom. The bitumen is also in Yoruba kingdoms. You don't know anything about ondo

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2021
Sammy07:

Can you list those Ijaw towns that has the so called natural oil and gas?
Lols

I'm sure you've not been to Ondo state
No mind the fool
Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by SmartPolician: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lagos leading in terms of investment and economic prosperity.

Closely followed by Ogun state.

Ogun also being closely followed by Ondo.

Oyo, Ekiti and Osun states already getting ready to fall in line.

Now, who says education is not a key to success? God bless late chief Obafemi Awolowo.

Meanwhile, somewhere on the earth surface, some developers are currently thinking of which facilities to destroy and which security agents to kill so Buhari will be in pain. grin grin grin

You can never make a comment without the emboldened. grin

You need psychiatric help.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2021
goatgoat093:

Stop saying rubbish you don't know anything about ondo
Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by Sammy07: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2021
Skynet45:

No mind the fool

I actually want to render his education useless grin

I hope he reply
Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by Adol84: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2021
What about the people referring to Igbos as a dot in the map of Nigeria? I hope you see the comments. Do something about it.
Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by theTranslator: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2021
Sammy07:

I actually want to render his education useless grin

I hope he reply
The guy no get sense grin grin cheesy
Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by Sammy07: 9:03am On Jun 12, 2021
theTranslator:

The guy no get sense grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by yommen: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2021
Simplyleo:

Now, who says education is not a key to success? God bless late chief Obafemi Awolowo.

Meanwhile, somewhere on the earth surface, some developers are currently thinking of which facilities to destroy and which security agents to kill so Buhari will be in pain. grin grin grin

It's now obvious that some of you only come here not to engage in meaningful discussions but to throw unreasonable and useless tirade at others. What's your own headache now? Is it your own town or village they are burning? Have you successfully defended your people from herdsmen attacks? I am Yoruba and a reasonable at that. Sense is just not common.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by iwaeda: 9:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Sanromeo:
...says Lagos already congested for business, invites investors to Ondo

The Governor of Ondo State, Rotimi Akeredolu, on Thursday, flagged off the construction of Nigeria’s first privately-owned Gas Inland LPG Terminal and Oil Palm Mills in Ore Industrial Park situated in Odigbo Local Government Area of the state.

Akeredolu said the projects which are Public-Private Initiatives, are in furtherance of the commitment of his administration towards transforming the state to the economic and industrial hub of Nigeria.

The Projects, the 2,000 Megatonnes Alles Charis LPG Inland Terminal and the Red Gold Oil Palm Mills, were flagged off in commemoration of his 100 days in office as a second term Governor.

The LPG Inland Terminal and Red Gold Project is a Public-Private Partnership between the Ondo State Government and Private Investments.

The Alles Charis LPG, aimed to deploy quantity 8 inland storage within the next 5 years, is the first Privately Owned and biggest LPG Inland Terminal in Nigeria while the Red Gold Project is a partnership between the Ondo State Government and the National Oil Palm Producing Association of Nigeria (NPPAN) with the objective of focusing on a large scale Palm Oil Cultivation and Production.

Speaking at the event, Akeredolu assured the people of the State that his administration will continue to intensify conscious efforts to ensure the growth of existing industries in the State as well as creating an enabling environment to attract new investors.

He explained that upon the inception of his Government in the year 2017, the state could not boast of having any industry, however his government has now attracted numerous industries into the State.

According to him, “when we took over, the Ore Industrial Park was just a forest, however, within the space of 5 years, we have brought Linyi Hub which has 5 industries and three new ones to be added.”

Akeredolu said through the Ore Industrial Park, over 120,000 jobs opportunities will be created in the State. He also expressed high optimism that the LPG plant will catapult Ondo State as the nation’s LPG distribution nerve center.

Speaking on the Red Gold Project, the Governor stated that Ondo State has a comparative advantage in Palm Oil Cultivation over other states and nations across the world and his government will ensure that it fully develops the facility that will bring in millions for the State.

He also called on both local and foreign investors to invest in the state as his government is ready to provide the much needed incentives for them to thrive, stating that Lagos, the commercial headquarters of Nigeria, is already congested for business and that Investors should look into the direction of Ondo.

Present at the event were the Secretary to the State Government, Oladuni Odu, Special Adviser on Union Matters and Special Duties, Dare Aragbaiye, Commissioner for Information, Donald Ojogo, Managing Director of Ondo State Development and Investment Promotion Agency (ONDIPA), Boye Oyewumi and the Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on Agribusiness, Pastor Akin Olotu, among others.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/news/article/akeredolu-flags-off-construction-of-gas-inland-lpg-terminal-oil-palm-mills/amp/

Ask Aketi about the Bitumen first. Audio projects
Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by Josywhyte: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2021
Project wey dem go still abandon
Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by streetsoldier1(m): 9:09am On Jun 12, 2021
akseph1:
This is job well done. But there is an oil mill in okitipupa local government. What is the state of that one? Please somebody should enlighten me

Nepa refused to give okitipupa light to power the industries there, olokola FTZ, and other promising mills died, if the Gov have biz sense, he shoulda concentrated his dev in okitipupa moreso considering its close proximity to Lagos
Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by Ebookherbs(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2021
please read carefully all am about to say here!

After independence, in order to build a great nation, each country went to work. But in Nigeria, after independence, our people went to pray and fast. So, while we were praying, Malaysia came here and took our palm seedlings and built a great factory of it. While we were praying, Singapore went into investment in technology. While we were praying, India went into ICT. While we were praying, China went to massive industrialization. While we were shouting Allah Alakuba! UAE went into massive infrastructural development. While we were binding and casting Lucifer, Japan went into technological development. While we were speaking in tongues, Denmark went into education of her citizens. While we were mounting big speakers in our places of worship, USA was mounting man on the moon.
After our prayers, God, being a wise God decided to reward us according to our labour. Since those that went into industrialization, technology, infrastructural development, ICT, education etc have been rewarded accordingly. It's only wise God rewards us with our efforts in prayers. That's why today, Nigerian pastors are competing in building the biggest churches.
That's why there are more prayer houses and worship places than hospitals and schools. That's why people rush to prayer houses for medical and business solutions instead of hospitals. That's why we don't do business proposals before jumping into business since we are going to back it up with prayers. And when it collapse, we blame devil. That's why it's a sin to say anything negative about pastors and imams. That's why our pastors don't consider the opinion of engineers while building and blame devil when building collapse. That's why faith in God replaces building pillars and when it collapse we blame it on Lucifer. That's why our pastors are making sure they plant church branches instead of schools in every streets in Nigeria. That's why we always wait for gods to do that which ability to accomplish we already have in us. That's why we want our teachers to labour on earth and go to heaven for their rewards. Nigeria is a prayer loving, god fearing nation. Religion has taken the place of technology, infrastructure, education and all. When we are traveling, we ignore all the necessary road requirements, servicing of our vehicles and pray. And, once we pray, we can put a half fit vehicle on the road and blame our step mother or mother in law if anything goes wrong. That's why there are more people dying on our roads. Because, we pray and fast and leave everything to God when we have all we need to survive and build a nation....... I hope it made sense to you.

Nigerians just need to wake up to the truth and be more productive in life or else we will all keep blaming the devil for every bad thing in our life instead of looking for a solution.

we are the cause of our own backwardness and we need to break this yoke and plan our future by ourselves.

please we need to start encouraging one another to be productive

cheers!
Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by Gkay1(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2021
goatgoat093:
Akeredolu needs to consult with the Apoi Ijaws first because they own all the natural resources in Ondo state.
Who is deceiving you.
Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by ofwest47(m): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2021
Aketi : the the only Yoruba South West governor that knows what it takes to rule the state through job creations for the people of his state especially the youths through industrialisations and also he is using a good system of industrial operations through PPP _ Public Private Partnerships system; everybody knows if it is only government owned the industry will die a natural death through chop your own I chop my own government owned systems.
So all other governors especially the South West should go in line with Akeredolu system of government operations for job creations for the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by 1000angstroms(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Ever8090:
Chai.. and the thief in Benue state is always crying like s baby..
He is a thief because he spoke out on the menace and nuisance that this government is empowering in the form of terrorism, banditry and fulani terrorist herdsmen? Everybody is now awake and ready for you terrorist looking for lands to defile your cows on.
Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by Josephkabila12: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Nice one from Gov. Aketi
Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by Generalkorex(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2021
akseph1:
This is job well done. But there is an oil mill in okitipupa local government. What is the state of that one? Please somebody should enlighten me
not functioning anymore na so I hear from one bus driver. Are you from Okitipupa?
Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by akseph1: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2021
Generalkorex:
not functioning anymore na so I hear from one bus driver. Are you from Okitipupa?
Yes, I grew up from there and I know to some extent about the oil mill but I just want to be sure. If my governor can think of doing something which I truly love and appreciate. He should wake up the sleeping once first and then can think of giving birth to new once.
Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by sulaak(m): 11:08am On Jun 12, 2021
Sanromeo:
...says Lagos already congested for business, invites investors to Ondo

According to him, “when we took over, the Ore Industrial Park was just a forest, however, within the space of 5 years, we have brought Linyi Hub which has 5 industries and three new ones to be added.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/news/article/akeredolu-flags-off-construction-of-gas-inland-lpg-terminal-oil-palm-mills/amp/

Forest are major assets, destroying the last remaining rainforest in West Africa is not an achievement but a complete failure.

Eco-tourism will create more job than a factory and at the same time boost Nigeria assets and environment. Ask the Chinese that have improve their reforestation programme in China and at the same increase their logging activities in Africa.
Re: Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills by NgwalandAba(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2021
Simplyleo:

The joke is on you since none of your state is as creative as those you mentioned..in other words it's called inferior complexity because you can't focus or make comments without mentioning us.

You personally what can you offer...you must be another pained fowl.

I admire the governor for been a thorn in terrorist Buhari flesh but cowards like you have no place in today's Yoruba Nation... Fulani blood runs over you.Spit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Report A Hate Crime By Nigerians Living In The UK Or USA To Their Authorities / List Of 22 Candidates For The Kogi Governorship Election On Saturday / I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.