Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy (30570 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland / Drunk Guys Coming From Night Club Crash Their SUV In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by pusapou(m): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=karkel post=102636340]
Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:
Adadike, another Igbo girl with brainz.. working brainz

History will remember you for what you stood for.

always seeking attention of my girl

simp
Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by Angelfrost(m): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2021
caprini1:
Enjoyment never stopped in the East for one day,i travelled during the heat moment of the UGM ,its just Social media escalation.

Thank you jare...

The trash being reported on social media, including Nairaland, and the reality on ground was so shocking to me!!! What do people gain from fueling crisis with fake news??!

Something needs to be done urgently about this... One or two scapegoats should reset the brains of these idiots roaming the cyberspace.

People were even claiming that an actual civil war had broken out in Owerri... Just imagine the nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by Aguiyi1020: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2021
goatgoat093:

I know deep down this news of peace returning to Owerri dey pain you grin, but it is well, there will be no more dead bodies and unknown gunmen for you pigs to gloat over, Owerri shall never be another Igangan Lagbara olorun.

I swear. We have shown Dem that nobody has Monopoly of violence. We have shown dem dt Igbo will not tolerate d rubbish going on in ibarapa and fellas. We have shown Dem dt dsame energy you put on us we will return it right back in multiple. We have shown dm dt we can take on both Fulani herdsmen and hausa-fulani soldiers and still put Dem all on d run, still put Dem into hide out and emergency mode. Still put Dem in a situation dy can't fight back so dy resorted in killing unarmed civilians (what a shame on d army). We love nightlife n peace no mean say we be Mumu. Rather than allow Fulanis take over our land let everybody and everything in Nigeria that's in support of such madness burn.

GodBless MNK
GodBless IPOB
GodBless Sen. ABARIBE

1 Like

Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by Smilingjoe4(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2021
tgmservice:
This the only thing that state can celebrate.

90% of imo girls are into runs and olosho.
but still ranked one of d most educated state in Nigeria
Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by sofiscatedmoron: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2021
post=102636218:
God punish the mental animal called Cownu for all the killings and many businesses he cause to stop in Imo state.
Useless Mofo and his brainwashed swines.
Attachéee
Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by ba7man(m): 9:45am On Jun 12, 2021
Isn't this better than cheering gunmen in the streets??
Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by ba7man(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2021
Aguiyi1020:

I swear. We have shown Dem that nobody has Monopoly of violence. We have shown dem dt Igbo will not tolerate d rubbish going on in ibarapa and fellas. We have shown Dem dt dsame energy you put on us we will return it right back in multiple. We have shown dm dt we can take on both Fulani herdsmen and hausa-fulani soldiers and still put Dem all on d run, still put Dem into hide out and emergency mode. Still put Dem in a situation dy can't fight back so dy resorted in killing unarmed civilians (what a shame on d army). We love nightlife n peace no mean say we be Mumu. Rather than allow Fulanis take over our land let everybody and everything in Nigeria that's in support of such madness burn.

GodBless MNK
GodBless IPOB
GodBless Sen. ABARIBE

You have shown who?? Or the Nigerian army has shown you who runs the street.

Keep sucking yourself off in delusions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by Obec70(m): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2021
Where are the pictures? Imagine police giving the report. Night life life is all that matters to them cos they are involved in it! Place a call to anyone you know living there and you will be shocked. Is night life more important than life itself? #12juneprotest #Nigerianlives
Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2021
Idiots..
Next time una no go support UGM for that town..
East wey been peaceful well well before.. una wn use IPOB idiots spoil am for una sef..
Shey una dn get small sense now..
Clowns..
Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by ablejesus26(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2021
Where is that Anambra man Juliusmalemathat's always doing IMO madness as if IMO state be the cause of him problems.
I told you location is cool and calm in IMO State.
Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by wink2015(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Ikwokrikwo
Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2021
Curious345:
The price we paid to return to peace was

(1) 5000 innocent Igbo youths killed by army police DSS DMi NiA Nscdc

(2) 15,000 innocent youths abducted by army police DSS tortured and summarily executed in underground prisons as far as katsina

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
OAM4J

This fake news...
The rules should apply..
Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by GreenArrow1(m): 10:13am On Jun 12, 2021
Curious345:
The price we paid to return to peace was

(1) 5000 innocent Igbo youths killed by army police DSS DMi NiA Nscdc

(2) 15,000 innocent youths abducted by army police DSS tortured and summarily executed in underground prisons as far as katsina

Lol. Nothing is too big for Biafra. This is a small price to pay.
Police too suffered in the hands of your fellow gunmen. So it's 50:50. No victor, no vanquished. More to come.
Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by Kaiser20: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:
God bless Buhari
God of Love can not bless a bigot who divided his country instead of uniting Nigeria.
His love for only fulanis and hatred for other regions will kill him. He is cursed!
Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by malaria(f): 10:21am On Jun 12, 2021
False information
Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by bab22: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2021
Simplyleo:
Are they done dealing with Buhari? cheesy
Pls be balance in your views
Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by Naajjii: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2021
I dont believe this news IPOB /ESN terrorists are still round, it is not easy to vipe out terrorist like that. Look at places where there are terrorists like ESN, places like Sambisa, afghnistan battle is still going on. i dont think ESN terrorist will give up easily
Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by caprini1: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2021
Angelfrost:

Thank you jare...

The trash being reported on social media, including Nairaland, and the reality on ground was so shocking to me!!! What do people gain from fueling crisis with fake news??!

Something needs to be done urgently about this... One or two scapegoats should reset the brains of these idiots roaming the cyberspace.

People were even claiming that an actual civil war had broken out in Owerri... Just imagine the nonsense!!!
The only government presence in my hometown for example is the police station which was burnt during endsars ,but it has been rebuilt by an industrialist....every road is tarred with street lights and gutters by community efforts and you expect us to destroy the little we did for ourselves? Odiro possible cheesy
Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by Curious345: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2021
GreenArrow1:

Lol. Nothing is too big for Biafra. This is a small price to pay.
Police too suffered in the hands of your fellow gunmen. So it's 50:50. No victor, no vanquished. More to come.
you don't have class
Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by Curious345: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2021
Your lack of investigation analysis is making you look simple

Read

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/5000-igbo-youths-killed-10000-detained-igbo-elders-council/%3famp?espv=1
Angelfrost:

Empty rants with no verifiable proof... If dem trace you now, and demand that you provide evidence for your claims, you will be shouting oppression!

You guys just enjoy the shield of fake news and propaganda... How can you actually build a nation on such evil??! SMH!!!

Note that I have no support or love for Nigerian Security operatives, but I see no difference between the ones claiming to be oppressed and their supposed oppressors. Bunch of propagandists. Mtchewww!!!
Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by Curious345: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2021
Myself and instigation cannot and should not be mentioned in the same sentence .
Read

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/5000-igbo-youths-killed-10000-detained-igbo-elders-council/%3famp?espv=1
labisibrass:

The war you're trying to instigate through social media,i wonder what you're gain would be. Is the freedom of speech you people are clamouring for?. You're here stating useless figures in the comfort of your room
Please don't let us join the multitude to destroy Nigeria
Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by Curious345: 11:08am On Jun 12, 2021
Cj4charles:
Don't forget that more than 100 stubborn policemen gun down also and over 50 army gunned down for peace to return back to the same Imo state
well those ones signed up to die.

But the innocent never did ... They're still being murdered today ..

1 Like

Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by Classicalman(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:
Adadike, another Igbo girl with brainz.. working brainz

History will remember you for what you stood for.

SHUT UP IGBO HATER
Re: Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy by Curious345: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2021
JesseJo:

Read your comment again. And give yourself a knock on the head
no you should read this first .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) / Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death / Digging Road-sides To Bury Cables:when Will This Old Practice End In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.