Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,266 members, 7,780,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:13 PM

Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? (38359 Views)

Please Guys What Advice Do You Have To Give On This Issue / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / What Advice Can You Give to Somebody About To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by Sprumbaba: 12:39am On Jun 15, 2021
You must compromise.
You cannot change your partner.
For guys, work harder. Finances can break a marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by gassbee: 12:41am On Jun 15, 2021
Study your partner very well while dating, if u see any sign of violence just pull your shoe and start running

4 Likes

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by igbowoman: 12:42am On Jun 15, 2021
My advice is for the girls

Please young ladies don't sell yourself cheap.Don’t look up to a man for what you can get out of him.
If a man likes you and is thinking about marriage,no matter how much he loves you, you can lose him by a nasty or greedy attitude.
Don't demand money from a date
When you go out on a date with him please put some money in your purse.
Don't order the most expensive thing on the menu because someone else is paying.
Order only what you could easily pay for if you were at the restaurant paying for yourself.
Allow him if he wishes to add other things if he offers to.
Please please please don't order take out in addition to the dine in menu.
Let him do that if he wishes and you thank him.
Just because a man takes you out doesn't make him your caretaker.
If you think you can use sex to pay him back ,he will collect it and move on.

Never go out on a date without enough money to get back home with an Uber if the date is not going well.
If for instance he begins to make moves towards sex and you are not up for that you will be a fool to expect him to take you home.It is a risk and again he may decide to leave you at the restaurant if you are not ready to put out

Lastly never ever go out on a date with a man without letting anyone know who you are with.
Call a friend or 2 and tell them where you are going and who you are with
Send it in a text,his name and other details you know about him
If you are going to his house text someone the address and when you arrive at the place call and tell someone where you are.
Take a shot of his license plate,make model and color and send to that friend.
If u can please send a friend the picture of the man.
Take a selfie with him and send to a friend.
Girls have to watch out for each other the day is evil.

For those sneaking around with married men and other people's men that have to keep a secret sorry o.This advise is not for you

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by phorget(m): 12:43am On Jun 15, 2021
Marry your friend and don't allow love becloud you,love is over hyped but true friendship is much overwhelming. When love seems outgrown, friendship would become more emphasising and would definitely sustain your home.
80percent of friendship and 20person of love would make you both grow old together. Love is an advanced infatuation and it is oftentimes short-lived...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 15, 2021
As an award winning married Alpha male of the RedPill Dynasty, I hereby state as follows;

1. You will be tired of sex. Do not be in a hurry.
2. You will be treated like a King in your home, the attention is too much.
3. Be careful with your Sister-In-Laws, especially the very beautiful ones.
4. Be very patient and if you are caught chatting with a female side chic - Deny! Deny!! Deny!!!
5. Money is a basic ingredient in the soup of romance, even if it exist, do not believe in true love without cash, you'd be sorry.
6. Always be prepared to let go, always have in mind that divorce is a reality, so fight against anything that could bring an end to marriage.
7. Be a Spiritual Juggernaut, the psychic attacks are much now, you wouldnt wanna appear weak when the witches penetrate the home.
8. You are the Chief Security Officer of your home and the Chief Planner, Take Charge and do not wait for a woman to do your job for you.
9. Understand you are the Man, do not expect a penny of your wife's money to help in running the home, if she contributes, be very thankful.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 15, 2021
Bravo!!!

Xilsbridalhouse:
Pray

My dear, do not marry just anyone all because you are due for marriage, otherwise you’d see anyhow.
Before accepting to marry anyone, please and please involve the Author of marriage and our creator who knows the person you want to be with 100% and while doing this, work on yourself as well and pray to be a better spouse for your partner.

1. Do not fornicate with your partner before going into that marriage o! The accuser is always looking for opened doors to accuse you before God. Thank God we are serving a Merciful God but He is also a Consuming Fire.

2. God is not an author of confusion, so He won’t give you someone you are not compatible with! Watch out for compatibility as this would be necessary for peace to reign in your home.

For instance, I wouldn’t advise an introvert to marry an extrovert if you can’t handle his or her moving around, just stay off!

3. Ladies be submissive and respectful o! Dump all those feminists talks at your father’s house as no man will tolerate your rudeness, being disrespectful and nagging like wetin I no know!
Treat your husband like a King, trust me that is his MuMu Button o! Treat him like a king and he’d be willing to do just about anything for you.

4. Pray! This should be like your top most priority in that marriage. Don’t be on social media all day, go down on your knees for few hours and pray as a couple. Pray together please, as this is the unity the devil is fearful of. When two or more people....you know the rest. Pray together o!

5. Kill pride and be extremely humble. Stories like, he offended me so he has to apologize first should be left in your church bin after the ceremony biko! Don’t keep malice oooo...I repeat, do not and never keep malice! Forget pride, just walk to hubby or wife and start bombarding him or her with kisses and hugs, whether you are at fault or not. Be childish, tell Your spouse to carry you like a baby, pull a childish stunt to get your spouse attention and let peace reign. It is for your own good o! Don’t be forming I can keep malice for 200 years, na bitterness and sadness go finish you.
Also learn to forgive like a child. Don’t say things like, I need time to forgive you...which time biko? Unless of course he is a cheat and a wife beater, then you might forgive but I understand emotionally things can’t go back to normal. But once you pray for the right spouse, God will fight for you.

6. No room for Laziness in marriage darlings! You are Lazy? Dirty? Go work on yourselves now! You can’t enjoy such marriage. Also assist each other, wives are not slaves so men do what you have to do as a loving husband and how a king treats his queen.

7. Ehhhhh!!!! Third party Hian! Don’t try it!!! Erm “ I’ll report you to your Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother, Friend etc ...” eh! Don’t try it o! You only need God to resolve your issues. No single outsider should know what is going on in your marriage o! Quickly settle things before it gets out of hands.

8. Erm “My best friend is coming, My friends are coming “ ughhhh! Which nonsense friends? Better shut your home against friends if you want peace of mind. Not literally in a rude way, but there should be no form of closeness again, you are now married! Men! I understand you like to hang out with your friends but limit this as you are no longer a boy! You are now a man with responsibilities, so spend your time on productive things.

9. Be a good example. Treat each other in a way that you’d be grateful to God for bringing you two together. Communicate often, be each other’s best friend, look at situations from two angles and not just yours, correct each other with love, Study the word of God together and discuss your flaws and how to work on your flaws together. Laugh more and frown little or at all. Be an example of how a Christian home should be.

10. Don’t cheat on your spouse as all I have stated would totally be a waste of time if you do this. You won’t even escape God’s punishment and your life would remain sour unless you repent.
Don’t cheat on your spouse o!

I have so much to say but I pray the Holy Spirit leads you right and help you to speak when you should, act right and stay mute when you should, also do not forget your in-laws are important! Treat them like your blood even if this is a bit stressful, God will definitely find a way to reward you and there is nothing we ask our Dear Father in Heaven that He won’t do. For instance you could say, “Daddy, I’m stressed could you please make my brother in-law to stop acting irresponsible “ and He will answer you.

God bless you as you invite Jesus into your home.
I don't like quoting long posts but this needs requoting a thousand times. Well done.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by mkoabiola: 12:49am On Jun 15, 2021
Comment readers Association
Lag branch

3 Likes

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by joinnow: 12:49am On Jun 15, 2021
prettyheart:
Married people please gist us

Just read the book and implement and save youself from 90% challenges in marriage.
i have the ebook but can send it to you at a cost

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by mkoabiola: 12:51am On Jun 15, 2021
Billyonaire666:
As an award winning married Alpha male of the RedPill Dynasty, I hereby state as follows;

1. You will be tired of sex. Do not be in a hurry.
2. You will be treated like a King in your home, the attention is too much.
3. Be careful with your Sister-In-Laws, especially the very beautiful ones.
4. Be very patient and if you are caught chatting with a female side chic - Deny! Deny!! Deny!!!
5. Money is a basic ingredient in the soup of romance, even if it exist, do not believe in true love without cash, you'd be sorry.
6. Always be prepared to let go, always have in mind that divorce is a reality, so fight against anything that could bring an end to marriage.
7. Be a Spiritual Juggernaut, the psychic attacks are much now, you wouldnt wanna appear weak when the witches penetrate the home.
8. You are the Chief Security Officer of your home and the Chief Planner, Take Charge and do not wait for a woman to do your job for you.
9. Understand you are the Man, do not expect a penny of your wife's money to help in running home, if she contributes, be very thankful.
� Legit

More weesdooom

6 Likes

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by akdjr(m): 12:52am On Jun 15, 2021
Please not the following tips before you make up mind to marry

1. Set out the qualities you needed in your preferred type of guy/lady and ensure you surround/associate yourself with such person.

2. Go into courtship with the person for at least 6month to 1year before formalizing it.

3. know that you're two different person from different background coming together to cohabit.

4. Learn to tolerate one another so you can enjoy harmony in your marriage.

5. Quickly settle any misunderstanding between you and spouse without any external interference except when it become necessary but don't let it degenerate to that extent
6. Ladies please don't forget that something attracted the man to you please don't stop taking care of of yourself always, dress to impress him often.
7. Ladies Don't stop seducing your man in other to spice up your marriage.

7. As husband, make sure your wife is your first priority over every other person.

9. As a wife, distance yourself from your husband phone except if he's the type that allow your to play with his phone. Men phones are Onion just keep off.

10. This last advice was given to me by my mum, men know that every woman want to control her man if giving the Chance don't allow woman control you but love your woman unconditionally but never allow her control you!

11. Sadly, life don't often give us what we want.

In conclusion and in my own personal submission, marriage is a universal culture/ scam which has historically restricted the rights of women instituted by Men. But with civilization things are changing as the new generation are now setting their own marriage laws to conform with the present reality.

8 Likes

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by TWoods(m): 12:54am On Jun 15, 2021
Go get married, to a good, God-ordained spouse. It's amazing how much more your life is enriched by the right person.

8 Likes

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:54am On Jun 15, 2021
Yxwqq:
Bravo!!!

I don't like quoting long posts but this needs requoting a thousand times. Well done.
Thank you ma.

God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by Kolaboluv7(m): 12:55am On Jun 15, 2021
VlamesIffect:
The 2 people above me abeg let's pick a place & time.

E dun tey wey i see person collect blow for face....

I just wan watch fight.

grin
Badt guy..

How you take know wetin dey my mind.. as for me i hate too much talk and no action.

Venue abeg make we come watch how e take end.. mouth mouth all the time.

Unserious, confused and displaced priority set of zombies...

4 Likes

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by Judybash93(m): 12:56am On Jun 15, 2021
Lamanii22:
Marry who you love and find attractive..... It's not always rosy... Learn to tolerate your spouse... And to the ladies sex is always different after a baby... The dryness no be here oo.... And to the guys there are other ways to be intimate with your wife after a baby other than sex... Above all put God in your marriage...

Which god abeg? Obatala?
Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by Cindy222(f): 12:57am On Jun 15, 2021
We that are single let's learn o grin

1 Like

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by saxha: 12:58am On Jun 15, 2021
Strech:
tanks honey , you just made my night.. ever since my wife gave birth to our beautiful baby girl, this is exactly 1 year 3 month, I don join vaseline crew, imagine an active young man like me not having sex for more than a year.. I bin wan send am go him papa house. . But your words really change my mindset.

Marry a second wife.
Imagine, you're the one that can't satisfy your wife sexual urge just after one year of the marriage, erm, it MIGHT be "Mutiu Eleran or Samson Olokada" that would be shining your wife's congo. cheesy cheesy
I'm just saying, don't suffer for what you can control. If you can't control your wife's body, you can control your sex life. Except you enjoy vaseline than the real sex, I see no reason why you shouldn't marry a second wife. And when you do, marry a lady who has money. I bet you, your wife's dryness will turn to draw soup in no time.

How many woman will take, "after one baby, the díck rarely rise again" the way they want you to accept their dryness? Don't be a slave to social construct.

16 Likes

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by baby124: 1:00am On Jun 15, 2021
saxha:

Marry a second wife.
Imagine, you're the one that can't satisfy your wife sexual urge just after one year of the marriage, erm, it MIGHT be "Mutiu Eleran or Samson Olokada" that would be shining your wife's congo. cheesy cheesy
I'm just saying, don't suffer for what you can control. If you can't control your wife's body, you can control your sex life. Except you enjoy vaseline than the real sex, I see no reason why you shouldn't marry a second wife. And when you do, marry a lady who has money. I bet you, your wife's dryness will turn to draw soup in no time.

How many woman will take, "after one baby, the díck rarely rise again" the way they want you to accept their dryness? Don't be a slave to social construct.
Bad advice from a juvenile delinquent

11 Likes

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by kingsleefolli(m): 1:10am On Jun 15, 2021
My only advice is don't make trust to be your defence.open your mind for disappointment.it won't shock you when they come.love sex more than food.it a bond.next

6 Likes

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by Vision101(m): 1:14am On Jun 15, 2021
Pray, pray and pray....e get why

1 Like

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by LordReed(m): 1:19am On Jun 15, 2021
Build a savings or invest in something that earns you income apart from your regular income.

Don't borrow to do wedding.

8 Likes

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by gregyboy(m): 1:21am On Jun 15, 2021
nahzyla:
Have one or two kids at most, dont turn having children to competition, economy is really dealing with many Nigerians these days.

As for men, purge yourself of any bitterness you have for females before you get married. Many of you seem to hate women for no reason. You have been dealt with in relationships, fine. That doesn't mean you should move around with bitterness in your heart forever, females also get their share of heartbreaks.

Lastly, sex after marriage does not decline. The wife loses interest because she doesn't enjoy sex with her husband
Sex without orgasm or satisfaction or hy a man who treats her like crap is just like being used or taken advantage of by many women that is why they start to lose interest, this is something married women discuss, its not empty talk.
That advice was for males that are already planning how to cheat after mattiage because they were told that married women lose interest in sex.

Me i go cheat for marraoge women are scum

All of them olosho fucking men for money.....
Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 15, 2021
Well,I'd be honest. If you're a man or woman waiting to meet Mr right,or Miss right, please wake up from that dream,because nobody is perfect. You have to ask God to give you your own partner and then prepare the right mindset first for marital maturity because, marriage is not for kids. Marriage is for two mature adults willing to come together as partners,regardless of age,physical appearance,tribe,religion,etc to build their own world. Marriage is like a school of love, cooperation, tolerance, and understanding.You learn everday. You must make mistakes,argue,quarrel,and sometimes get provoked to fight, but what makes it beautiful is accepting your wrongs and learning to say sorry, even when you're not at fault,just to make peace. Make sure you dont involve 3rd parties in your marriage. Always resolve your conflicts privately, unless its life threatening. You should be each other's best friends, by encouraging, motivating and supporting your dreams. Its not about sex all the time cos it could be boring most times,lol, but you can spice things up by trying new things everyday and making each other look good for you the way you want him or her to be. I've been married for 6months and I've never felt the kind of peace of mind that i have now. My wife has drawn me close to God,supports me in every way she can and above all treats me like a mother. Lastly, we are expecting our first child together and the joy is amazing.. God is truly God.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by ParkleElegant: 1:38am On Jun 15, 2021
Belial06:
Spend less time on nairaland opening pointless immature childish threads and spend more time in the real world learning and developing yourself

Grow up

Very good advise,this one doesn't have brain at all wat sought of thread is this!!!
Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by revolt(m): 1:40am On Jun 15, 2021
Stay away from girls raised by single mothers ....they'll destroy your home...

15 Likes

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by phr33man(m): 1:40am On Jun 15, 2021
Flier:
You probably married wrong partner
Marriage is good if you marry your soulmate

Is soul mate and twin flame concept not a myth?

1 Like

Re: Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? by GeneralPula: 1:44am On Jun 15, 2021
Strech:
tanks honey , you just made my night.. ever since my wife gave birth to our beautiful baby girl, this is exactly 1 year 3 month, I don join vaseline crew, imagine an active young man like me not having sex for more than a year.. I bin wan send am go him papa house. . But your words really change my mindset.

Why are you not having sex with her?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? / Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.