Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:11 PM

Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment (12991 Views)

MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day / Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by OssyMalik: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2021
angry
Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by Okortor: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2021
He doesn't talk like a president..
APC una do well..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by tunjiajayi: 10:46am On Jun 12, 2021
kiss
Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by TimmyTen(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2021
Afonjas chop this lie belle full.
Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by tnerro1(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2021
This Buhari so confused me with this his nonsense and ingredients speech that I was pouring water in my beans and eating my garri raw. Chai

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by NgwalandAba(m): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2021
And if you really want to lay your life for the country come to Aba alone if really you are a president... idiot Man.
Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by RexTramadol1: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2021
loosecanon50:
Who noticed that this man has been very vocal these past few days? Whenever you see this vegetable active like this, just know that his position of power is under threat. Lask kicks of a dying horse

Well, he’s not asking people not to protest

That’s a plus
Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by BabanawanGod: 11:00am On Jun 12, 2021
If this was Mr president intention who now is the problem of this country
God if you still remain the God of the righteous

arise now and smite all the people holding this nation ransom in Jesus name,,, can I hear a louder amen

Boom......

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by armadeo(m): 11:12am On Jun 12, 2021
This guy has spoken more in the last 2 weeks than the last 2 years.

What up with that?
Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 12, 2021
joedave:

Methinks it's good he is more heard nowadays. At least if he had been talking and not leaving things to the "Presidency" aka Shehu Garba etc, feedbacks could have helped assuage our common feelings.

Let's see how he handles issues henceforth.
your comment is just so civil!!

I like it.

I hate seeing, Bleep this, Bleep that, basterd, idiot, animal all these lacking adjectives.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by Classicalman(m): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Happy democracy day fellow Nigerian
SHUT UP. Which Democrazy?
Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by ThatFairGuy: 11:27am On Jun 12, 2021
The one our heroes past laboured for. Once again, happy Democracy day
Classicalman:
SHUT UP. Which Democrazy?
Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2021
#BuhariMustGo!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by 007lss: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2021
joedave:

Methinks it's good he is more heard nowadays. At least if he had been talking and not leaving things to the "Presidency" aka Shehu Garba etc, feedbacks could have helped assuage our common feelings.

Let's see how he handles issues henceforth.
which issues..... The issue that he can't handle since 6 year ago now
Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by orikoku: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Commitment kee you there.
Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by Splitmind: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2021
We love you our capable president. kiss

May our lives reflect the change you have facilitated in Nigeria!
Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by Superboss: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2021
When thunder now comot ur teeth for telling lies, the e-rats on niaraland will start barking like useless dogs.
What kind of provocative lie is this?
Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by TiglathPILESER: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
loosecanon50:
Who else noticed that this man has been very vocal these past few days? Whenever you see this vegetable active like this, just know that his position of power is under threat. Lask kicks of a dying horse
sure 4 sure
Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by OKB35(m): 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
We appreciate you for that Sir.

Meanwhile.....

Please support my hustle by patronizing me o. I supply Pure Undiluted, unadulterated Honey. Tell me your location and I will get it to you anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Happy democracy day fellow Nigerian
You looks terrible.
Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by Dachris72(m): 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
No be Buhari talk am....for American nah racist but for Nigeria nah tribalism...
Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by Rex777: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Another lie
Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by barragan: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Monogamy:
At least you try..

SW people are grateful

Many in the SW are very ungrateful. This man has over tried for the SW yet we have bastards abusing him daily here.
Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by barragan: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
NgwalandAba:
And if you really want to lay your life for the country come to Aba alone if really you are a president... idiot Man.

Una no get sense for that side na
Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by NgwalandAba(m): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
barragan:

Una no get sense for that side na

But we gave you the federal government and independent...Ode.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by Ezedon(m): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Animal in Human skin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Made June 12 Democracy Day To Demonstrate Commitment by ofiko123(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nice one... Kudos to Mr President.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Dump N22.7 Trillion Loan Request, Okay N1 Trillion Borrowing / Secret Police, DSS Deny Sowore Access To Nnamdi Kanu As He Demands His Release / FG To Harmonise Citizens’ Data, Ends Multiple ID Registration — Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.