Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:13 PM

Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) (36056 Views)

Tokyo Paralympics 2020: Latifat Tijani Wins Gold In Women's 45kg Powerlifting / Nigeria Wins Gold, Sets New Record At The World U-20 Athletcs Championship / Blessing Oborududu Wins Gold At Comonwealth Games (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
All is vanity
Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by Donedeal1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Cheers to you
Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by FreeSpirited: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Oyinbo no strong reach us...any day..na our leader make us the laughing stock of the world

1 Like

Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by LoveToRead: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Congrats,

More grease to your elbow.
Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by craves(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Congrats... Strong woman...

Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by phemmyfour: 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kaare... Ọmọ Oódua tòótọ

1 Like

Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Our true heroes and patriots are doing great and all is well with them. Those whose bigotry and hatred against PMB make them curse the land will never be blessed by the land. Congratulations to you my sister and true Nigerian Patriot. May God continue to bless you. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by WoundedLamb: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Freestainworld:
Imagine getting married to this one grin, and you mistakingly annoy her, she will use you and learn new wrestling techniques.

grin

Well, that she's strong doesn't necessarily mean she's aggressive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
KingOdart:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigerian-wrestler-adekuoroye-wins-gold-in-poland/%3famp

God have mercy on me.

Why I'm I looking at this picture differently and what to do .

Let me check if my Vaseline still remain first grin grin grin grin shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by ahmedajadi(m): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Congratulations, I see him becoming a world champion in wrestling besting the best of the best.

This I have seen.
Na wa for prophet ooo. You see female and you dey address her as male.... Well, you be falseprophet sha not trueprophet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
Oyibo wey dey chop vegetables.

Congratulations to her
Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by Kokaine(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Freestainworld:
Imagine getting married to this one grin, and you mistakingly annoy her, she will use you and learn new wrestling techniques.
Not every man sha.
As for me and my fellow gym cats, we won't agree to be defeated just the way we don't give up on the 10th rep, 5th set.

1 Like

Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by neighbourhud: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Freestainworld:

Let us out it in lay man's language... grin

She will beat you blue and black cheesy
Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by Olamigenius(m): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Supposing I was in problem and she is my gurl, I will be like my back bay my back ��

Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by Samsonari: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Dr. Olukoya is proud of you and so do other Nigerians. Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by GABRIEL6036: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Emola12:
All is vanity
That's why you have not progress.... People are congratulating the young female wrestler for making Nigerians proud, you are their talking nonsense. undecided oloshi omo

1 Like

Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by NoToPile: 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Is this not that MFM girl?

Didn't know she's still wrestling

Congrats girl.

1 Like

Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by Rugaria: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
How did she do it? Fight with cornrows and accept her midal with a wevon!?
Blessing Okagbue?
Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by Ayobami7(m): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Congrats
Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by DeRay98(m): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Freestainworld:

Professional or amateur fighters in any fighting sports are not permitted to use their trained skills for non trained persons except in a life threatening situation.

1 Like

Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
otajipopo:
Well done OP
Let me help you with the pictures from the event. This are the kind of news that should make front page.
I will update with videos later in the day.

Na twitter wear red on the far right.

Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
God bless her,my hero
Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by PoloG: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Oyinbo no strong reach us...any day..na our leader make us the laughing stock of the world
but them get brain pass una
Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by bikefab(m): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Congratulations. A well deserved victory
Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
SILVERLINES:
wink

East, south and west are mlaking Nigeria proud while the north (devil descendants) are busy in banditry, looting the nation treasury and terrorism
plus people wey dey carry drugs
Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by yommen: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Freestainworld:

Sorry for yourself if that's what you could think of. How often do you hear that sportsmen in this category beat people up outside?
Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by Frankicent(m): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
This lady train's at ondo stadium. If I'm not mistake they call her lepa.
Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by Atticusxsz(m): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Congratulations, I see him becoming a world champion in wrestling besting the best of the best.

This I have seen.

You and the 4th person above you are quite funny. Which him, na vagina person you dey refer to as him?grin
Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by henryadex(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
Omo Mushin wey Don fight tire for ojuwoye market
Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by whodeyhere: 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
KingOdart:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigerian-wrestler-adekuoroye-wins-gold-in-poland/%3famp

On lighter note, I believe she put naija vex for mind beat her opponents. No way you go reason naija matter wey you no go vex. Congratulations to her..
Re: Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) by softclickppc(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nice One Lepa! Congratulations!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Commentators Should Not Comment On Serious Matches / Jay Jay Okocha Shows Off His Ball Joggling Skills As Ladies Look On. Photos / Benin Gets To The Quarter Finals Of AFCON2019 Without Winning A Single Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.