Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States (1210 Views)

Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili / Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / Buhari: Few People In 5 States Control Nigeria’s Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by franktech(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2021
As an Igbo man i think if Nnamdi kanu accept the 5 states it is best for us. The other states of Biafra are showing little or no interest in the agitation and so they can stay back in Nigeria why the 5 states that obeys they orders from NK should form a nation. We will only have to agitate to include other states in they obey the directives of the supreme leader for example lockdown orders. We cannot force someone that is sleeping to wake up. Yes they are all Igbos but must not join in Biafra. When we are taking actions, they are just mute like Hausa people. After all there are Europeans living in all parts of the world as indigens. This is just my humble opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by fukNaija(m): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2021
True bro. This 5 states will be something Nigeria can never be. The SS will blame themselves soon

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by Freestainworld(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Personally, I don't fancy South South regions being in Biafra because it will cause serious problem in the future, it's better we stick with the eastern States, then form good neighbours with the South South, one day their eyes will clear, by then it might have been too late .

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by franktech(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2021
Surely they will regret it and will not have the strength to face the Fulani and Nigeria as a whole. But then we do not have to wish them bad though
fukNaija:
True bro. This 5 states will be something Nigeria can never be. The SS will blame themselves soon

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by franktech(m): 10:14am On Jun 12, 2021
That is a good Idea bro. Honestly Kanu should give them up. If they are ready to fight, only them we can fight alongside them.
Freestainworld:
Personally, I don't fancy South South regions being in Biafra because it will cause serious problem in the future, it's better we stick with the eastern States, then form good neighbours with the South South, one day their eyes will clear, by then it might have been too late .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by mrvitalis(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2021
franktech:
As an Igbo man i think if Nnamdi kanu accept the 5 states it is best for us. The other states of Biafra are showing little or no interest in the agitation and so they can stay back in Nigeria why the 5 states that obeys they orders from NK should form a nation. We will only have to agitate to include other states in they obey the directives of the supreme leader for example lockdown orders. We cannot force someone that is sleeping to wake up. Yes they are all Igbos but must not join in Biafra. When we are taking actions, they are just mute like Hausa people. After all there are Europeans living in all parts of the world as indigens. This is just my humble opinion.
5 states ? What would now Happen to out igbos brothers that accept they are igbos outside south east ...we saw what Happened in benue

Nope let them give us igbo only biafra every community that accept they are igbos should make up biafra simple ...igbos are not limited to south east ...obigbo are igbos egbemas are igbos , ndonis are igbos etche n omuma can choose to be igbos or not simple

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by Oracleforce: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2021
South-south region students of history they don't want the history to repeat itself....
1967-1970/civil war alignment with the Biafraudn Republic was a total regret for them.

Maintain your 5 eastern regions and let see how far you will go on.....Yoruba southwestern region are the fine with their status ....our potential is not in foreigners living among us or close to us but within us...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by Tinubuadvocate: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2021
Kanu is not a Nigerian or African so he don't entitled for anything no Nigeria territory will seceded to kanu.The unity of this country is not negotiable.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by Investigative: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2021
let referendum solve this
Niger delta is more biafra than igbo
We are biafra and nothing Nigeria and the so called pipeline elder and youth can do about it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by Pentagon007: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2021
OP is Fulani Impostor. Trying so hard to make it look like Igbo's are going alone. For your info, even if Igbo's will go alone, Igboland is more than 5South East States. So be sure that the whole Piece of Igbo land will be carved into Biafra. Not an inch will be left behind!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by KingsCity: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2021
Gowon cannot be the one to determine Biafra boundary.

Obigbo for example has no business in Rivers.

It is not even conceivable to go without Asaba

These people have inalienable right to decide what they want

Those who are not Igbos or say they are not Igbos have a right to be left out

Though of course Kanu can accept 5 states just as first step to have a base to continue the fight to rescue other trapped nationalities

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by franktech(m): 10:41am On Jun 12, 2021
Bro I am more Igbo than anyone. I am from Anambra and Aguleri to be precise. I want no inch of Biafra land to be taken by any idiot, whether that Biafran territory is in Yoruba land. But then they all have to take instructions from MNK. They should all sit at home when we are celebrating past heros. Then it will be evil to leave any of them behind. But as they are now, I am sorry to say, they have Sabo tendency. So let them declare full interest in the struggle as the other 5 states. Then we will carry all along easily.
Pentagon007:
OP is Fulani Impostor. Trying so hard to make it look like Igbo's are going alone. For your info, even if Igbo's will go alone, Igboland is more than 5South East States. So be sure that the whole Piece of Igbo land will be carved into Biafra. Not an inch will be left behind!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by spearman(m): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2021
He will. The Biafran Niger Delta madness is only on nairaland. Go on Facebook. Igbos there are more sane. They are exhausted from all the pounding from all sides and just want to take what is left of their pride and leave with their 5 states. There is pressure on Kanu to accept or be pushed aside. Many proud Igbos have had enough particularly after Buhari's dot.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by franktech(m): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2021
In the last lockdown, Obigbo people did not Stay home. They were trading. Yes they are totally Igbos but what if they tell you that they are not ready to fight. Will you force them. Let me tell you, even if people from Kogi state, all the way to Jos takes orders from MNK, we will fight with them and they also will be part of Biafra. So you cannot be Biafran just by mouth and have Sabo tendencies in your actions
KingsCity:
Gowon cannot be the one to determine Biafra boundary.

Obigbo for example has no business in Rivers.

It is not even conceivable to go without Asaba

These people have inalienable right to decide what they want

Those who are not Igbos or say they are not Igbos have a right to be left out

Though of course Kanu can accept 5 states just as first step to have a base to continue the fight to rescue other trapped nationalities

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by franktech(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2021
Yoruba man, soon the entire south west will be shouting allahu Akbar. And the next they will be killed and the ones lucky to be alive will relocate to Benin Republic or start wandering like the fulanis
Tinubuadvocate:
Kanu is not a Nigerian or African so he don't entitled for anything no Nigeria territory will seceded to kanu.The unity of this country is not negotiable.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by franktech(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2021
Yoruba man, soon the entire south west will be shouting allahu Akbar. And the next they will be killed and the ones lucky to be alive will relocate to Benin Republic or start wandering like the fulanis
spearman:
He will. The Biafran Niger Delta madness is only on nairaland. Go on Facebook. Igbos there are more sane. They are exhausted from all the pounding from all sides and just want to take what is left of their pride and leave with their 5 states. There is pressure on Kanu to accept or be pushed aside. Many proud Igbos have had enough particularly after Buhari's dot.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by BKayy: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Is Owerri not Nigerian Territory?
Who controls it now?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by spearman(m): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2021
franktech:
We are all brothers and we in the Niger Delta will do all that both our nations prosper. It is in our mutual interest. We shall allow Biafra open access to our seas. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2021
franktech:

We will accept 5 states BUT , all IGBO areas absorbed into other states will be reabsorbed back into Igbo land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2021
franktech:

He is one of them , that's why they support Tinubu. Sharia in the west for these people will be a paradise come true.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2021
franktech:
Bro I am more Igbo than anyone. I am from Anambra and Aguleri to be precise. I want no inch of Biafra land to be taken by any idiot, whether that Biafran territory is in Yoruba land. But then they all have to take instructions from MNK. They should all sit at home when we are celebrating past heros. Then it will be evil to leave any of them behind. But as they are now, I am sorry to say, they have Sabo tendency. So let them declare full interest in the struggle as the other 5 states. Then we will carry all along easily.

ALL IGBO land carved into other states will be reabsorbed back into Igbo land, not if or but, it will happen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by franktech(m): 11:20am On Jun 12, 2021
Is Catalina not part of Spain. Who controls it now.

Some people have decayed brain
BKayy:

Is Owerri not Nigerian Territory?
Who controls it now?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by spearman(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

ALL IGBO land carved into other states will be reabsorbed back into Igbo land, not if or but, it will happen.

My neighbor is from Asaba and he has this demonstrable logical proof that it was the Igbos who appropriated the languages of their surrounding neighbors to form theirs. He explains it expertly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by Zooposki(f): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by Kinematics: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2021
mrvitalis:

[s]5 states ? What would now Happen to out igbos brothers that accept they are igbos outside south east ...we saw what Happened in benue

Nope let them give us igbo only biafra every community that accept they are igbos should make up biafra simple ...igbos are not limited to south east ...obigbo are igbos egbemas are igbos , ndonis are igbos etche n omuma can choose to be igbos or not simple[/s]

Even the Atlantic Ocean is Ibo

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by franktech(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
That's will be phenomenal, but my only point is that they should be agitating too. Even now Yorubas as docile as they were are beginning to agitate but the so called SS and just on ghost mode. I will not be happy if they are not part of Biafra but at their current attitude it is best to leave them behind. Maybe when they wake up and call us for help we will then help them. After all that par of Biafra land belongs to the people of that part
PeaceforNigeria:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by Mulukson: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
franktech:
That's will be phenomenal, but my only point is that they should be agitating too. Even now Yorubas as docile as they were are beginning to agitate but the so called SS and just on ghost mode. I will not be happy if they are not part of Biafra but at their current attitude it is best to leave them behind. Maybe when they wake up and call us for help we will then help them. After all that par of Biafra land belongs to the people of that part
nothing will be reabsorbed....let them relocate and move to Igbo land if they feel like. for now, Biafra consist of only five states and nothing more
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by franktech(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
You will die in Biafra land and be eaten by vultures. Mark my word
Mulukson:
nothing will be reabsorbed....let them relocate and move to Igbo land if they feel like. for now, Biafra consist of only five states and nothing more

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by Mulukson: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
franktech:
You will die in Biafra land and be eaten by vultures. Mark my word
you are not my maker if it is the will of God, so be it!!!

Anybody blaming another man for his woes is senseless and will never progress if he doesn't fix the problem from his own perspective
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Accept The 5 States by Elliot2(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Left for me, if there is an offer for 5states Biafra, MNK should take it. A bird in hand is better than thousands wished for. We can always come back for any remaining Igbo persons outside the 5states, especially those that have not made up their minds. This is even a good idea in order to forestall any future crisis. This reluctant Igbos outside the core Biafra would have enough time to make up their minds whether or not they should join Biafra. That way there won't be any regrets later. If Biafra fails, we don't have anyone to blame us, and if it works, we have millions regretting and wishing to join us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Obi Cubana Displaying His Philanthropical Abilities In Far North / Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions / BREAKING: How IPOB/ESN Members Burnt Trailer Loaded With Goods (Fresh Facts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.