Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? (33562 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' / Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Tolani1122(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bro ,I had experience , the Girl dated I loved her so much I shared every with her her the going was super sweet. ..
Along the line she was telling her grandma prayed over the relationship sayd we can't get married , , I cried inside I was so sober , so callus, she broke up , later she started posting a guy , imagine ladies, to cut my story ,she wedded this , , she called me to attend the wedding , bro, if i go Make I pai I didn't attend , exs are stupid , Bleep my x aren't miss u

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by UncleKoboko: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
If I see your ex at our wedding I could make life unbearable for you..................

An ex you've had sex with, both of you can still fvch eachother if the situation presents itself

SOME VERY FOOLISH GIRLS WILL EVEN STILL REPORT THEIR HUSBAND TO THEIR EX IF THEY HAVE ISSUES.
SOME WILL STILL ASK FOR ADVICE...
SOME WILL STILL USE THEM AS SHOULDERS TO CRY ON WHEN THEY ARE HURT

ANY WOMAN THAN TRIES THAT WITH ME WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE....

BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by dontro(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
They're not enemies
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by angelfallz(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
From how you described them, "ex lovers" it just means what you were engaged in with them was just sex, so it would be easy for someone like you to go for their weddings.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Tolani1122(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rapmoney:
I have had personal experiences where I was invited by two of my ex-lovers to their marriage ceremonies. I had well pressed English and native wears for the occasions, of which I could easily pick the one I want, fuel in the car and sufficient cash for logistics and unforseen expenses, but Warri boy still nor show face. I couldn't just imagine myself sitting at the venue of an ex-girlfriend comfortably. As far as you are an ex and you are getting married, I see no attachment between us again. I can only be at the same spot with you coincidentally.

Now, why do some young ladies do this? Is it to show the ex-boyfriend that he effed up by not tying the knot with her? or to show the ex-boyfriend, for the last time what he missed for not marrying her?

If you have had the same experience too, please share your opinions and thoughts.
Bleep my exs once again

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by victorazy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rapmoney:

Now, why do some young ladies do this? Is it to show the ex-boyfriend that he effed up by not tying the knot with her? or to show the ex-boyfriend, for the last time what he missed for not marrying her?

Just to shame the iidiot, that's all!!! kiss
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by phemy36(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
Vinnie2000:

I see some guys coming here to Spill lies!!

I see the d OP getting Excited because he also Lied!! sad undecided

I see more people getting into Fights n arguments on d thread!!..

I see more Brides inviting dier Exes to dier weddings!!

I see such Marriages Crashing under 2 weeks, Max!!

This I have seen!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Agent of doom sported
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by ednut1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
Show off
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by mfm04622: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
tnerro1:
To show the ex what he or she missed grin

If an ex invites you for his or her wedding, just know you will still be able to fvck him or her when you want, fact...

Lie!
As long as you didn't part on a bad note, there is nothing wrong in being invited and attending the wedding of an ex.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by SavageResponse(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rapmoney:
I have had personal experiences where I was invited by two of my ex-lovers to their marriage ceremonies. I had well pressed English and native wears for the occasions, of which I could easily pick the one I want, fuel in the car and sufficient cash for logistics and unforseen expenses, but Warri boy still nor show face. I couldn't just imagine myself sitting at the venue of an ex-girlfriend comfortably. As far as you are an ex and you are getting married, I see no attachment between us again. I can only be at the same spot with you coincidentally.

If you have had the same experience too, please share your opinions and thoughts.

You people like to make a mountain out of a mole hill...being exes with a person does not necessarily mean that you're enemies.

i do not see anything wrong if an ex-girlfriend invites you to her wedding afterall you're not compelled to attend if you do not want to

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by rollywise(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rapmoney:

The financial issues that have been shared so far on this forum, how many of them did you utilize?

Hahahaaaaaaaa..... My neck

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Kingsley123456(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
If I should discover a thing like this on my wedding day eeeh...pepeye a ponmo

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Oshokalo: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
He brought u,to be mocked,he no go pain me only if I don nack the pussy well,I go just come look and feel sorry for the innocent guy

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by rollywise(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
You could have an ex and still be in a good relationship with him or her, in such a case, if you are invited during his/her marriage ceremony, I don't see anything wrong with that, in my own case, I may not go but will gift her some present after her Marriage.

Talking terms is quite ok but good relationship get as e be o. It doesn't always end well

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by RichAbujaGuy: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Op, it only happened to me once. Not bragging but I used to do a good job cooling her passions. She wanted to get married but I didn't for reasons I won't share here. Anyway she met and married another guy and invited me to the wedding but I declined because I felt it disrespectful to their holy matrimony day. She had a child with her then husband but they got divorced after a few years. I moved to another state/region but we keep in touch.

Long story short. Bleep and treat them well and they will almost always a have/keep a warm spot in their heart for you. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by BlackKing555: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
The moment we're ex, nothing about you interest me again. You invite me to your marriage to pepper me or wetin?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Happy2020: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
Because you’re still fuvking each other. No other reason.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by seanwilliam(m): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
Vinnie2000:

I see some guys coming here to Spill lies!!

I see the d OP getting Excited because he also Lied!! sad undecided

I see more people getting into Fights n arguments on d thread!!..

I see more Brides inviting dier Exes to dier weddings!!

I see such Marriages Crashing under 2 weeks, Max!!

This I have seen!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
be yourself bro. No Dey copy cat. U one Dey form falseprophet grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by joinnow: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rapmoney:

they have not made up their mind yet.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kingsley123456:
If I should discover a thing like this on my wedding day eeeh...pepeye a ponmo

Apani kan 'o ni fe ki won mu ida koja lori oun.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
because you don't quarrel to quarrel forever. you ex can be your saving grace 2moro cool
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Virus99: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Oshokalo:
He brought u,to be mocked,he no go pain me only if I don nack the pussy well,I go just come look and feel sorry for the innocent guy

Feel sorry for the guy as how ? Somebody chopped the pvssy before you na so undecided
And someone else is now chopping it after you!

Even the one you will eventually marry for house someone is presently chopping her anyhow right now grin
Maybe I am the one even chopping her tongue

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by cunny88(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Most times its for financial gratification and gifts

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Oyin2212(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rapmoney:

The financial issues that have been shared so far on this forum, how many of them did you utilize?
Ouch

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
Oshokalo:

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Moscodee1990(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
I don't know.

Grow your business and engage with customers on Google search and maps for Free.
No matter how small or big the business is.
Nb ...
Temporal shops like containers not allowed.
Financial institutions like bank and pos centres not allowed.
Kindly check on my profile for contact details.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by DonBenny77(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
I nor dey go that kind wedding

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by AmazingELixir: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
cool cool cool

Op there's nothing to it...it all boils down to how the relationship ended.

Almost all by ex_gfs invited me and I turned up and represented very well and most of them were very impressed..two of them even introduced their husbands to me...

One particular ex makes it a duty to call me each time she puts to bed.

Ending a relationship must be acrimonious...just as my all time best musician once said in his hit jam .. What we had, we had" ....parting is always sweet song...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by hosemujica: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
Cutehector:
Weddings are overrated
My guy ehn. Total waste of resources.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Pravedk: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
All my exes are my homies. I no get time to hate.

You invite me I show up
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Brushstrokes20: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
An ex invited me to her wedding but unfortunately for the bitch.............

I DON'T GO BACK TO MY VOMIT..... NEVER!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by SirSkipPearsons: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:
If I see your ex at our wedding I could make life unbearable for you..................

An ex you've had sex with, both of you can still fvch eachother if the situation presents itself

SOME VERY FOOLISH GIRLS WILL EVEN STILL REPORT THEIR HUSBAND TO THEIR EX IF THEY HAVE ISSUES.
SOME WILL STILL ASK FOR ADVICE...
SOME WILL STILL USE THEM AS SHOULDERS TO CRY ON WHEN THEY ARE HURT

ANY WOMAN THAN TRIES THAT WITH ME WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE....

BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God Bless You Sir.. The Best Comment So Far

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / Which Nigerian Tribe Likes SEX MORE? / Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.