Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? (33566 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' / Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by rubyjan(f): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
If he is an insincere fellow. I'd send him a notification of my wedding through sms of course.

I'd write all the wedding stories (how wonderful my fiance is) without giving any information about date and venue grin.

I don't need such ugly faces on my happiest day please!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Daboomb: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
If a Woman or Man is still 'emotionally bonded' to her/his Ex, to still invite them to their "most happy & important" event of their life (at least that is what people say), then it is a clear indication that they would cheat with that person in the nearest future.

Marriage is a conscious decision and people should not go into it, if they are not emotionally ready to forgo their past escapades.
We should even ask: What "added benefit" does a person get, from inviting their Ex to their marriage?
Some even Bleep their Ex on the Eve of their wedding, calling it the last Bleep but we all know it will never be the last. grin undecided

As a mark of respect for the spouse of your Ex, it is better to avoid him/her and restrict any contact to casual, happen-stance where you have no control over (like running into each other at a Bus Stop, Shopping Centre, Airport and other public places and the encounter should be very brief but Polite, with the knowledge of your spouse.

Anyone who sees their spouse frolicking with his/her Ex, will eventually develop animosity and that is one chisel in the crack of the marriage, it will end in tears.

Do Unto Others, as you want them to Do Unto You. Simple
Dont let one man or Woman to use Pestle break your Head over "Ex".

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Verysmart101: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
donbachi:
To Shame the idiot
So all ex are now idiots right? Ur so gullible honestly

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by slim147(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
Thanks God my wife don’t have an EX, wahala for una wey dey marry Naija used girls ����

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by frog12: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
so may the new HUSBAND see the ex lovers of the wife. TUFIAKWA !!!!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by DimIsaac10(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Is it APC wedding or PDP wedding?.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Daboomb: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
donbachi:
To Shame the idiot

Unfortunately, there is no shame, not a single one, in one's Ex getting married or did the Ex say you will never get a Spouse? grin
It is more a case of you, trying to express your frustration at being let-go and attempting, trying to find a way to get back at the Ex.
You will even feel worse, when the Ex then declines the Invitation undecided grin
Not worth it at all

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Daboomb: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
slim147:
Thanks God my wife don’t have an EX, wahala for una wey dey marry Naija used girls ����

Shey your own wife na London-Used girl nii shocked gringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by tunize(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rapmoney:
I have had personal experiences where I was invited by two of my ex-lovers to their marriage ceremonies. I had well pressed English and native wears for the occasions, of which I could easily pick the one I want, fuel in the car and sufficient cash for logistics and unforseen expenses, but Warri boy still nor show face. I couldn't just imagine myself sitting at the venue of an ex-girlfriend comfortably. As far as you are an ex and you are getting married, I see no attachment between us again. I can only be at the same spot with you coincidentally.

Now, why do some young ladies do this? Is it to show the ex-boyfriend that he effed up by not tying the knot with her? or to show the ex-boyfriend, for the last time what he missed for not marrying her?

If you have had the same experience too, please share your opinions and thoughts.
I am currently on this table as we speak, my Ex wedding is nxt month bro and she called me to invite me and was telling me i should please attend that she would be happy to see my face! “I tell her sey i nor dey come” but i am so happy for her. Did i do wrong?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by onuman: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rapmoney:
I have had personal experiences where I was invited by two of my ex-lovers to their marriage ceremonies. I had well pressed English and native wears for the occasions, of which I could easily pick the one I want, fuel in the car and sufficient cash for logistics and unforseen expenses, but Warri boy still nor show face. I couldn't just imagine myself sitting at the venue of an ex-girlfriend comfortably. As far as you are an ex and you are getting married, I see no attachment between us again. I can only be at the same spot with you coincidentally.

Now, why do some young ladies do this? Is it to show the ex-boyfriend that he effed up by not tying the knot with her? or to show the ex-boyfriend, for the last time what he missed for not marrying her?

If you have had the same experience too, please share your opinions and thoughts.

Girls who have inbuilt prostitution tendencies do that. They don’t have shame to invite their ex-lovers to their wedding party.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by mrblessed(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
I think it's for " come see what missed" reason. I have had some experience and the lady still has feelings for me today. It's just weird.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by phemmyfour: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rapmoney:

To rub it in your face
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Dpaulie(m): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
no big deal...but other way round could be dangerous
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by donbachi(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
Verysmart101:

So all ex are now idiots right? Ur so gullible honestly
in her own thought
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Cousin9999: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Maybe they consider you a friend.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Fiscus105(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Mutemenot:
It's good to be good, ending relationship doesn't mean both parties are enemies ... I have series of Ex I still share important topic with, no emotional or sexual talks involved.... As I dey write so, my ex is even inviting me to her shop... the importimportant is the Mindset!!

U never meet some ladies most especially wen the pressure is high on them to get married.

No matter how you explain for her the reason why you can marry her she would see u as enermy.
Meanwhile a female married ex who is still franternise with her ex, I pity her she wanted to use her hand to pull down her own marriage
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Born2winnx: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rapmoney:

You nor be warri boy guy.

Real waffirian nor go miss the reception.... chop belleful... with extra takeaway plate home.

Least I forget, pack of gold circle, incase he sees him spec for that same reception.... at least guests house fit de close by...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Fiscus105(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
Daboomb:
If a Woman or Man is still 'emotionally bonded' to her/his Ex, to still invite them to their "most happy & important" event of their life (at least that is what people say), then it is a clear indication that they would cheat with that person in the nearest future.

Marriage is a conscious decision and people should not go into it, if they are not emotionally ready to forgo their past escapades.
We should even ask: What "added benefit" does a person get, from inviting their Ex to their marriage?
Some even Bleep their Ex on the Eve of their wedding, calling it the last Bleep but we all know it will never be the last. grin undecided

As a mark of respect for the spouse of your Ex, it is better to avoid him/her and restrict any contact to casual, happen-stance where you have no control over (like running into each other at a Bus Stop, Shopping Centre, Airport and other public places and the encounter should be very brief but Polite, with the knowledge of your spouse.

Anyone who sees their spouse frolicking with his/her Ex, will eventually develop animosity and that is one chisel in the crack of the marriage, it will end in tears.

Do Unto Others, as you want them to Do Unto You. Simple
Dont let one man or Woman to use Pestle break your Head over "Ex".

Many of those that do it, to me, they are unintelligent, though they do it out of negligent or smartness atimes,they don't know how tricky man can be. Anyway it's deliberate design from God to reduce IQ of females when it comes to relationship stuffs
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by lereinter(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
You mean the Maga bfs

Or

The one that didn't see her pants
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Gochie(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Vinnie2000:

I see some guys coming here to Spill lies!!

I see the d OP getting Excited because he also Lied!! sad undecided

I see more people getting into Fights n arguments on d thread!!..

I see more Brides inviting dier Exes to dier weddings!!

I see such Marriages Crashing under 2 weeks, Max!!

This I have seen!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

FalseProphet, what happened to your original handle. Hope they never ban you.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Fiscus105(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
SavageResponse:

You people like to make a mountain out of a mole hill...being exes with a person does not necessarily mean that you're enemies.

i do not see anything wrong if an ex-girlfriend invites you to her wedding afterall you're not compelled to attend if you do not want to

Try not to be tomboy ok.
Oga, such ex girlfriend has 95% assurance that she will bleep u if two of you meet in a secluded area.

2. Any fiancee that invites her ex to her wedding exhibits disrespect to her guy. Infact to me, she is not in love with the husband 100%, only wants to be tagged Mrs

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by tnerro1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
mfm04622:

Lie!
As long as you didn't part on a bad note, there is nothing wrong in being invited and attending the wedding of an ex.

If you didn’t part on a bad note, that means you guys are still good friends and wouldn’t you do a favor for your good friend wink
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Unbothered14: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rapmoney:

The financial issues that have been shared so far on this forum, how many of them did you utilize?
gringrin

No chills

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Worksunlimited: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rapmoney:

To show they have made it in life.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
I can never attend the marriage/Wedding ceremony of any girl I have had Sex with.

Mbanu
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by ceaser: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
I didn't know if it was a good decision, but I actually invited my ex to my wedding via SMS. The invitation was borne out of a free and non-vengeful mind from me. Three years prior, we had broken up on a bad note; she proudly initiated the breakup. A year before the wedding, unaware that I'm already in a serious relationship, she attempted a comeback which I humbly refused. I didn't give any reasons for my refusal though.

Of course she didn't come to the wedding but she replied with a congratulatory and goodwill text in return.

Like I said earlier, I wouldn't know, even right now, if inviting her was a wise thing to do.

Was it wise? Can it be termed an immature step?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by mfm04622: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
tnerro1:

If you didn’t part on a bad note, that means you guys are still good friends and wouldn’t you do a favor for your good friend wink

Good friends always know their boundaries! As they say, good and clear boundaries make good neighbors.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by tnerro1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
mfm04622:

Good friends always know their boundaries! As they say, good and clear boundaries make good neighbors.

Well, if you babe invite her ex that she parted with on “good terms “ to your wedding, good luck to you grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by sirdick17: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:
If I see your ex at our wedding I could make life unbearable for you..................

An ex you've had sex with, both of you can still fvch eachother if the situation presents itself

SOME VERY FOOLISH GIRLS WILL EVEN STILL REPORT THEIR HUSBAND TO THEIR EX IF THEY HAVE ISSUES.
SOME WILL STILL ASK FOR ADVICE...
SOME WILL STILL USE THEM AS SHOULDERS TO CRY ON WHEN THEY ARE HURT

ANY WOMAN THAN TRIES THAT WITH ME WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE....

BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My ex do all this but I don't see anything wrong with it....and I support/advise her to d best of my ability because I see her more like a sister now
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
TO SEE THE FOOL THEY MARRIED.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by damiloladuke: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
I no dey go
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
Gochie:

FalseProphet, what happened to your original handle. Hope they never ban you.

I am not FalseProphet1 oo..
Look@the Emoji..
He doesn't do emojis..

Just representing him since u did want not to comment
This kind topic needs his presence cheesy.. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My First Experience With A Girl / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? / The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.