Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? (33563 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' / Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:
If I see your ex at our wedding I could make life unbearable for you..................

An ex you've had sex with, both of you can still fvch eachother if the situation presents itself

SOME VERY FOOLISH GIRLS WILL EVEN STILL REPORT THEIR HUSBAND TO THEIR EX IF THEY HAVE ISSUES.
SOME WILL STILL ASK FOR ADVICE...
SOME WILL STILL USE THEM AS SHOULDERS TO CRY ON WHEN THEY ARE HURT

ANY WOMAN THAN TRIES THAT WITH ME WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE....

BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, Baba Don Vexx!!..
Meaning You Will Wire Her Koboko? wink cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Oshokalo: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Virus99:

Feel sorry for the guy as how ? Somebody chopped the pvssy before you na so undecided
And someone else is now chopping it after you!

Even the one you will eventually marry for house someone is presently chopping her anyhow right now grin
Maybe I am the one even chopping her tongue
laff,
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by zexy2030(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
They do it to let you know, you have been friend zoned but meanwhile you can have her,if she is available.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by solelymade: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
tnerro1:
To show the ex what he or she missed grin

If an ex invites you for his or her wedding, just know you will still be able to fvck him or her when you want, fact...

You are not so far from the truth, ex (even toasters you neglect in the pursuit) who invite you to their wedding, chat you intermittently, call or send you message to send them ridiculously small amount of money; you stand a good chance of sleeping with them again and/or completely buy them over from their partner.

It is more common with women though.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by rita25(f): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
ITS A FORM OF MMELU|||||||||||||||||||||||| tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by jacoik(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rapmoney:

The financial issues that have been shared so far on this forum, how many of them did you utilize?
lolxxxxx hahahaha good answer to a stupid talk

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by SavageResponse(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:
If I see your ex at our wedding I could make life unbearable for you..................

An ex you've had sex with, both of you can still fvch eachother if the situation presents itself

SOME VERY FOOLISH GIRLS WILL EVEN STILL REPORT THEIR HUSBAND TO THEIR EX IF THEY HAVE ISSUES.
SOME WILL STILL ASK FOR ADVICE...
SOME WILL STILL USE THEM AS SHOULDERS TO CRY ON WHEN THEY ARE HURT

ANY WOMAN THAN TRIES THAT WITH ME WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE....

BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Na small pikin mentality dey worry you!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by JetRichy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rapmoney:

Biko... Take it easy,
You are too hatch on the writer.
One love
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by blaise26abj(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
It depends on the maturity of the parties involved and the circumstances of the breakup. Some breakup and remain good friends without any hanky panky involved afterwards. even before any of them marries . When there is closure on both sides and normal friendship is sustained and your spouse is OK with it , then it is fine .

However if you are sure that there isn’t closure from either you or the person , it isn’t cool . Then the type of spouse you have matters too .

I had a good female friend who I never nursed a single romantic feeling for . She was a true sister and we both advised each other on matters of life . She later got married and her hubby told her to cut off all contact with me . Imagine that kind of hubby finding out that she invited an Ex to their wedding , the marriage would be done for.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Atleast to spray her money
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Gfskw: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
They are hoess
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Franklydes(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
obo389:
Na for cruise
also to rub it on ya face that he ain't shit.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
I will invite my ex to my wedding just the way I will invite other people because we are ex, not enemies. Besides, he needs to come and see how the Lord has decorated my floor with marble times when he(my ex) removed his rugs.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Yankee101: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
The money,
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by JayB11(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Similar with my Ex. I got her wedding IV, but about a month to her wedding, i was asked to report for an exercise that would take me away for months. When i informed her that i would be absent at her wedding, she broke down stating how "heart broken" she felt. Literally, i got baffled, had to ask myself if i was actually going to be the groom or if she was kinda harboring any sinister motive. THEY WILL NEVER SEE ME OOO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by DSHADOWWALKER: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rapmoney:
I have had personal experiences where I was invited by two of my ex-lovers to their marriage ceremonies. I had well pressed English and native wears for the occasions, of which I could easily pick the one I want, fuel in the car and sufficient cash for logistics and unforseen expenses, but Warri boy still nor show face. I couldn't just imagine myself sitting at the venue of an ex-girlfriend comfortably. As far as you are an ex and you are getting married, I see no attachment between us again. I can only be at the same spot with you coincidentally.

Now, why do some young ladies do this? Is it to show the ex-boyfriend that he effed up by not tying the knot with her? or to show the ex-boyfriend, for the last time what he missed for not marrying her?

If you have had the same experience too, please share your opinions and thoughts.

since when did ex become enemy?? if it didnt work out,should you wish each other goodluck?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Auraby(f): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Back in my School days you will hear girls talking about why they love going out with different guys especially the rich ones. The aim according to them is to have plenty money been spray on them by these guys, and also to receive much more gifts. No be today e start.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by smd837(m): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
I see that she invited you to come and witness her success and also to makes you aware that as you rejected her, another guy founds her worthy to be with, inside her mind as she sight you she feels like Bleep you mugu smiles
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
My coursemate is now a millionaire courtesy of an ex he met in ph who hooked him up with her present politician bf, baba gives this guy contracts on a steady basis. Even if you break up let it be on a friendly note. A word is enough for the wise.

Women can be very petty though, it is just to show off.. I will go have a good time and show her I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Petalsempire(f): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Won't come if invited and won't invite anyone of them too..yea I mean we ain't friends so no need ..they ain't needed and same goes with me
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by godliman: 1:34am On Jul 23, 2021
Freestainworld:
You could have an ex and still be in a good relationship with him or her, in such a case, if you are invited during his/her marriage ceremony, I don't see anything wrong with that, in my own case, I may not go but will gift her some present after her Marriage.
If you went I wonder how she would have introduced you and not lie. If she told the truth to her husband will he smile and shake your hands?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Aniboo: 1:38am On Jul 23, 2021
Tor wetin I get to say

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by ReppingNaija: 2:03am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Dominion375: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2021
One bcuz i told her 2 stop sending uslez msg 4 now she said dat the person she no even like want 2 take her 2 Canada, o boy if i no go Canada now i will go 2marow even my backyard na Canada... This afonja ppl nawa ooo. Lem tel u i have visited places more dan Canada. U folow him nawo folow folow. This is naija... 4 real..
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
JayB11:
Similar with my Ex. I got her wedding IV, but about a month to her wedding, i was asked to report for an exercise that would take me away for months. When i informed her that i would be absent at her wedding, she broke down stating how "heart broken" she felt. Literally, i got baffled, had to ask myself if i was actually going to be the groom or if she was kinda harboring any sinister motive. THEY WILL NEVER SEE ME OOO!!!!

Hmm, See dis Guy..
Dat ur Ex still loved you..U wer not Smart enough to notice.. sad smiley
She wanted you to Witness her Big Day..She was not Faking Anything..
D Feelings are or were still der..

If you and her had Chatted few days B4 the Wedding, Don't b surprised she would have invited for last Fvckk..
But, dats in the past now..Next time, Be Observant n be smart!!..
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
SavageResponse:

UncleKoboko is Actually Correct!!

Any lady that is inviting her Ex Boyfriend to her Wedding still Loves him!!
Forget All these Excuses some will Give.. sad

And If She has a chance to Fvcck d Guy B4 the Wedding, She will not waste any time to give him Pussy!!..
Dats how one of my Ex Babe was inviting me, Saying I should come oo, dat she has Few Friends and I will also help for 1 or 2 Preparations..
Me I knew she wanted some Diccking too.. smiley cool
D Guy later disappointed her Sha.. sad

Even Ladies themselves Will be so Angry if they hear dat their Fiance invited his Ex-Girlfriend to their wedding..
NOBODY likes this Sh*t!!

So You're the Wrong Person Here!!..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by UncleKoboko: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
SavageResponse:

OR DEH
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by SavageResponse(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
UncleKoboko:

OR DEH

Yeye, adult wey dey reason like small pikin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by SavageResponse(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
Vinnie2000:

UncleKoboko is Actually Correct!!

Any lady that is inviting her Ex Boyfriend to her Wedding still Loves him!!
Forget All these Excuses some will Give.. sad

And If She has a chance to Fvcck d Guy B4 the Wedding, She will not waste any time to give him Pussy!!..
Dats how one of my Ex Babe was inviting me, Saying I should come oo, dat she has Few Friends and I will also help for 1 or 2 Preparations..
Me I knew she wanted some Diccking too.. smiley cool
D Guy later disappointed her Sha.. sad

Even Ladies themselves Will be so Angry if they hear dat their Fiance invited his Ex-Girlfriend to their wedding..
NOBODY likes this Sh*t!!

So You're the Wrong Person Here!!..

It's only people who have low self esteem that have the time to be worrying about that!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
SavageResponse:

It's only people who have low self esteem that have the time to be worrying about that!

Really??
Owk..
Let's end the talk@dis juncture
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by UncleKoboko: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
SavageResponse:

It is only shameless and very foolish people that wont worry about it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / Which Nigerian Tribe Likes SEX MORE? / Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.