Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

#ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja (65509 Views)

Elzakzaky Threatens To Return To Nigeria, Says "They Want To Kill Us Here" / The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government / Elzakzaky Protesters Attack National Assembly, Injure Police Officer [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by wwwihy: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2021
Free #Elzakzaky As Shittes Hijacked Abuja Protests before Police Dispatched them.

Watch video here

https://m.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=203089001674854&ref=watch_permalink&_rdr

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by Xhuntra: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2021
Buhari must go

263 Likes 13 Shares

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by Xhuntra: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2021
In Ogun this morning, the protest is gathering huge momentum

342 Likes 16 Shares

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by Amotolongbo(f): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2021
wwwihy:
Free #Elzakzaky As Shittes Hijacked Abuja Protests before Police Dispatched them.

Watch video here

https://m.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=203089001674854&ref=watch_permalink&_rdr
Shites is having their protest.
The Abuja protests also are having their own.

Nobody should lob these two protests together as a reason for the security men to attack the Abuja protesters.

You can’t incarcerate the father for years and not expect his children to fight for the release of their father

201 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by CodeTemplar: 10:04am On Jun 12, 2021
Ambiguous protest as these are guaranteed to produce some unwanted and unneeded drama.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by wwwihy: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Ambiguous protest as these are guaranteed to produce some unwanted and unneeded drama.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by BigSarah(f): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2021
Hmm... Hail Buhari
Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by NaijaSumi: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2021
#Buhari must go... The people are saying Sir, we don't want you anymore.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by PrinceOfLagos: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2021
Shiites been waiting for this opportunity

Buhari is not a wise leader

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2021
God will surely destroy the kingdom of buhari, the terrorist.

174 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by Seniorwriter(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2021
Interesting Times Ahead towards 2023!

Deep Quote
Citizens suffer when there is a bad government in power.

Angelfrost:
Two major protests in less than a year practically about the same issues...

It is easy to fight, arrest, kill, maim protesters or even stoop to the incredulous level of blackmailing them via paying of thugs to attack them or through counter-protests... But shouldn't it be a lot easier to simply address the issues quickly and audibly??!

Can't leadership be proactive??! Must everything be in reaction to widespread criticism and protests??!... Na wa o!!!

Calibrator:
This is why I don't really support protests in Nigeria.

More often than not, they will be hijacked to settle political scores and things will eventually turn bloody.

DonBigE82:
Buhari are you not tired yet! Goooooooo! We no do again!

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by shegzhkn: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2021
There will be a lot of abuses today and the rest of the world are watching.

13 Likes

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by Mrdecent(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2021
May we not look back in the next 8 years and say "Buhari was a great President".

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by swiz123(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2021
I don't know why protesters are treated like criminals in Nigeria... Isn't the right to protest the very foundation of democracy?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by koondog: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2021
Yorubas, stop dragging others especially those that you rejoice and keep quiet at their killings (Igbos and Shiites). Now you want them to join you? SMH

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by Bvlgari: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2021
9ja things don get as e be o...all these protests are gonna escalate soon

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by GlobalWay: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2021
Today na today!!! As e dey hot!
In another news for the guy below that asked for advice, The fact that you met the beautiful Sisters at Church where you attend means that you are a wise Soul spending your time to make Peace with your MAKER,not like some Satanists giving abomination as Advice here. The Wisest Advice that someone has given you here is that you should quickly tell the elder one that you need her favour before you get too close to her. Tell her that you believe that her younger Sister is your wife, that she should help you win her heart. That way, she would know that you are not a wicked hell-bound Soul that would have taken advantage of her. She'll surely help you win her sister if she is mature-minded enough. Even if she mess it up for you, at least your mind shall be at peace with yourself and your CREATOR.
Daniwes:
Met two sisters a while ago in church, for some reason, the older one got my no and has been calling me almost every day. Meanwhile, I ve always wanted the younger one-she is my full spec for a serious relationship, I just did not get a chance to bond and get her contact.

Recently, the older one tried a few more advances which I turned down. I ve planned to clear her straight that I am not interested, but I am not sure how to go about it as of course these are siblings. I really like younger sis, but I feel I am not sure how to proceed with this.

I feel the recent move older sis pulled will sabotage any meaningful relationship I want to have with the younger sis in future

The Day that ALL Nigerian masses United and Voted one Man as their Leader without any form of Tribalism, Cultural or Religious sentiment. The most free and fair Election in Nigeria ever! Sometimes, I wish he took the USA flight freely offered him to escape after Announcement that he should be arrested. MKO Abiola, a true Hero that shall never be forgotten. You and I shall Ensure that his labour and sacrifice shall never be in vain! Soon, our Land of United indivisible undefeatable People shall become truly Great! Like and Share if you Believe!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by Taye4j: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Shiites joining this protest in Abuja is a bad move. Those legitimate protesters should quickly separate themselves from the Shiites.

10 Likes

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by emmabest2000(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Lazy youths

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by olatade(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2021
A village will be attacked for hours and you will find no single security officer to their rescue,but when there is an election for them to rig and a protest to speak against bad governance, the government can deploy thousands of security men well armed.

#June12thProtest

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by Calibrator: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2021
This is why I don't really support protests in Nigeria.

More often than not, they will be hijacked to settle political scores and things will eventually turn bloody.

2 Likes

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by robinfemi: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Like if this regime don tire you lipsrsealed

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by tonysunkan: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Hmn.....

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by DonBigE82: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Buhari are you not tired yet! Goooooooo! We no do again!

9 Likes

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by hakym619(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2021
So sad

I've lost my weekly earning due to the ojota park protest.

Someone help me with 2k

cry cry

cry

cry

cry

cry

cry

cry
Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by Cammo: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Buhari is a headslamming Fulani Mooslim terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by ClitRaider: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Baba cow,
Cow baba,
baba mumu,
mumu baba

hehehe bihari don suffer...

Read below..

Copied...
*Very Educative*
--—————————
*Twitter Ban: Evading the Law of Unintended Consequences with Systems Thinking*
Twitter was trending with multiple terms related to the state of affairs in Nigeria.
Twitter is used more as a listening tool, to keep one's finger on the pulse of things.
One look at the trending topics, and you could have a summary of current affairs for the day.
In multiple Nigerian terms on the trending section, one thought the app was experiencing a glitch, showing him trending topics.
After a few seconds, one can realised what the real situation was. There was no glitch after all.
Here’s the breakdown of what happened.
Whenever something tragic or contentious occurred in Nigeria, the citizens would tweet about it, and the topic would trend - TO NIGERIANS.
This meant that even though the complaints and agitations of the citizens were being posted to the public social media platform, the issues seldom ever registered as the trending topics of other countries.
However, there was a twist here which leads us to the Law of Unintended Consequences.
The Nigerian Government banned twitter and this led the mammoth Nigerian youth population to download VPNs to bypass the ban.
On most VPNs, the United States is the default or preferred location.
And so millions of Nigerians who would normally tweet and register their discontent as the trending topics of Nigeria, were now registering the issues on the trend list of the United States.
Americans woke up today confused by terms such as ‘IPOB’, ‘Buhari’ and ‘Malami’.
If the Nigerian government had not banned Twitter, the displeasure of Nigerians would have been localised.
In the wake of the ban, the displeasure of Nigerians was being broadcast to the centre of the world through VPNs, creating global awareness for a matter that would have otherwise remained local.
Most Nigerian VPN users didn’t plan for this effect. It was just an unintended consequence of using VPNs, albeit a welcome one.
Another unintended consequence here is that Nigerians may have now learned how to ensure that topics of agitation are registered on the trends lists of the United States - by mobilizing Nigerians to tweet via VPNs with the US as their virtual location.
The Law of Unintended Consequences can be avoided by utilizing a thinking tool called Second Order Thinking.
*Second Order* *Thinking* posits that there is more than meets the eye when solving problems, and that by solving one problem, we may inadvertently create another problem.
We must therefore rigorously apply Second Order Thinking and even Third Order Thinking in order to arrive at an Ecological solution.
I’ll explain this using another lesson from history.
Back when the British ruled India, thus faced a problem with a rising population of venomous cobras in Delhi.
To solve this problem, the British colonialists launched a bounty program, offering a cash prize for every cobra that was killed.
All the residents had to do, was to kill a cobra and present its body to the British government and claim the reward.
However, the business-minded Indians devised a plan to ‘optimise’ their rewards - they would breed cobras privately, kill them, present the dead cobras to the British and collect the cash reward.
The British were initially delighted to see that cobras were being killed in large numbers.
On the surface, the bounty programme appeared to be a raving success - 1ST ORDER THINKING.
The British soon found out about the breeding operations and terminated the bounty programme - 2ND ORDER EFFECTS.
This now meant that the Indian snake breeders were left with many snakes that could not be sold, and so they set them all free.
There were now more cobras all over Delhi after the bounty programme than when it was first started - 3RD ORDER EFFECTS.
What does this mean for you?
As with the stories of the Twitter ban and the British bounty programme, we must seek to solve problems by seeing the whole landscape rather than what is readily apparent.
We must consider not only the First Order Effects of our decisions, but also their Second and even Third Order Effects.
This overarching strategy is called SYSTEMS THINKING, and Second Order thinking is just one component of it.
Let’s look at another hypothetical application of this powerful thinking tool.
Say you were the Founder/CEO of a Billion Dollar corporation and one of your founding executives was found to be engaged in fraudulent activity.
What would you do?
Well, a First Order approach to this problem would be to simply fire this individual.
Second Order thinking would examine any potential consequences of dismissing this person.
On further investigation, you may then realize that this person may choose to express their disgruntlement by joining a competing organization and use company secrets to strengthen your opposition.
Of course you could go to court, but your lawyers graduated from Harvard Law and would charge millions of dollars to duel with your adversary over the coming months and years.
Considering the cost of the Second Order effects of a straight dismissal, you may wish to act ignorant of the act of fraud and do something else instead.
Create a small office in a far away country which is inconsequential to overall brand image and profitability.
Puff up his ego by offering him the role of Country Manager or ‘General Manager - Diaspora Relations’.
This fraudster would feel valued and stay on your side, while being tactically stripped of the ability to continually perpetrate fraud.
You solved the First Order problem of fraud, cancelled out the chances of future fraud and potentially saved the company millions of dollars in legal fees.
This strategy is used at the highest levels of power - across politics, organized crime organizations, business and even organized religion.
Read this a couple of times over and make your notes on how this can offer solutions past and future obstacles in your life.
As Solomon famously wrote,
"For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.----Ecclesiastes 7:12
( Quote) ( Report) ( Like) ( Share )
Re: Twitter Ban Has Made Nigerians Realised That VPN Makes Topic Trend Easier In Us
by Eyesage : 11:39am
Super ordinary thinking!!
Just reading this left me with numerous lessons.
Thanks.
Re: Twitter Ban Has Made Nigerians Realised That VPN Makes Topic Trend Easier In Us
by Penguin2 : 11:42am
In other words, Buhari shot himself in the anus
by Olavic7 ( m): 11:48am
When you want to plan a journey, don't just plan the going and coming, also ensure planning the masceleaneous that may occur during the journey so that you will not eventually be redicule. Likewise, when you want to take a decision. Study both the negative and positive outcome of it before implementing it orelse may latter bomerang. Such is the case of the federal government who allowed their emotion to control their decision, forgotten that emotionalism can eliminate behaviouralism.
#OLAVIC7

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by Revere27: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Buhari they day say make you pack your load and go, you no dey hear ni

2 Likes

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by Thinktwicemybro: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Àboki vs skull minners republic. Are the skull minners tired of the 30k salaries? I thought one evil spirit aka the ATM machine of Lagos said that àbokis and omoluabis are one? Why are the omoluabis now protesting against their true love.
Today is indeed Christmas in Biafra land as we sit at home and watch those who believe in one Nigeria fight and destroy themselves.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by ShenTeh(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Area scatter.
Re: #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja by Built2last: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Where is the army and police and Dss.

They can't be in every state because the entire population of army, police and DSS is less than 700k officers.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Condoles With Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu Over Crash, Death Of Security Aides / Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo / Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.