Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several (38361 Views)

EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters / #endsars: Sporadic Shootings In Abuja As Soldiers Disperse Protesters / Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by aminulive: 10:11am On Jun 12, 2021

Officers of the Lagos state police command have fired teargas at peaceful June 12 protesters in Ojota, Lagos.

Photographs sent to POLITICS NIGERIA reveal that the protesters quickly took to their heels as the fierce looking officers advanced shooting canisters of tear gas at them.

Some Protesters were also arrested at the popular Gani Fawehinmi Park.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-police-attack-june-12-protesters-in-lagos-with-teargas-arrest-several-photos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4rbjuvHIWU

2 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Tinubuadvocate: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2021
That's very good we warned them to behave.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by amazingspiderma: 10:15am On Jun 12, 2021
That's how they cause peaceful protesters to become violent.

Anyway, what's my concern. They voted him in.

I will vote Buhari this time around if they propose a third term.

Una Neva see anything.

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by aminulive: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by princemillla(m): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2021
It has started

11 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Pmpm: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2021
It has started

7 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:22am On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
suffer no dey tire u

261 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Tinubuadvocate: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2021
What are you suffer?
fuckingAyaya:
suffer no dey tire u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by onez: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2021
BUHARIMUSTGO

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2021
They should arrest all the ewedu eaters

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Tvibes001(m): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2021
The protesters quickly took to their heels.
Confirm AFONJA.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by timesup234: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2021
Attack them all. They are all fools! Nigerians live better lives than Americans under Buhari. Greedy and selfish people

8 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Finnese001: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
What are you suffer?

Your English dey tire me I swear, I can bet my two balls that you be confirmed olodo,and should stop commenting on every thread on NL to save yourself some embarrassment.

Like master like slaves

Tinubu paid online urchins

Awon Made in badagry

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Rrex99(m): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2021
This ain't democracy anymore

4 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by udede(m): 10:49am On Jun 12, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients.
I'm in my church speaking in tongues.
Im a sabbath observer in case you don't know

5 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by bro4u: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2021
The world is watching... #BuhariMustGo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Grace001: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Abeggy this useless cursed contraption doesn’t worth my protest. Those that run the affair of this shithole are heartless brutal and wicked, they can kill 100 without blinking eyes

4 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by phygo89(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2021
More reason I crave for my BIAFRA

11 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by obicoolnino: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2021
A
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by TimmyTen(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2021
If our Government respond to necessary things needed in the country as fast as they respond to Stopping a Protest and TwitterBan, the country would be a better place.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by pode(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Guys no run, hold your ground

5 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by wildikeman(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

You are a bastard

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by InaNla(f): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by NgwalandAba(m): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2021
Move on to Aso rock and get hold of the bloody imposter.

9 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by MightySparrow: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2021
Protest.

2 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by ezenna191(m): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2021
Do the right things and stop the unending protests.

3 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Abalado(f): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2021
No wonder they are killing this idots called police,are they not part of Nigerians ni,or are they also happy with the situation of the country,,make them kill police finish self ,awon werey

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep / Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State / PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.