Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several (38359 Views)

EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters / #endsars: Sporadic Shootings In Abuja As Soldiers Disperse Protesters / Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by bmcariyo(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
That's very good we warned them to behave.

Stupid Ipob pig
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by tnerro1(m): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2021
The idiots didn’t even check the direction the wind was blowing before shooting the teargas, the wind is blowing it back to their lines grin
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Map1(m): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
thunder Balogun fire you RPG

2 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by dederocs(m): 11:12am On Jun 12, 2021
The best is to mobilize and vote for a better candidate after 2023, Buhari will come and go.
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Tinubuadvocate: 11:12am On Jun 12, 2021
[s]
Finnese001:

Your English dey tire me I swear, I can bet my two balls that you be confirmed olodo,and should stop commenting on every thread on NL to save yourself some embarrassment.

Like master like slaves

Tinubu paid online urchins

Awon Made in badagry
[/s] I'm here to staying some of you will die for nothing we live on you have never see anything yet the first class you have in English language is fetching you billion I guess. A stark illiterate expecting good things from government why you keep speaking nonsense on your country every day.
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by harsysky(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2021
timesup234:
Attack them all. They are all fools! Nigerians live better lives than Americans under Buhari. Greedy and selfish people

When you make senseless post such as this, I wonder whether you were ever given an informal education from your parents let alone formal one. Tufiakia gi!
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by babajeje123(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
What goes around comes around. The effects of injustice, police brutality and maladministration of this government that you support will soon reach your side now or later.
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Afamcy: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
suffer no dey tire u

Ask am well

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Taye4j: 11:19am On Jun 12, 2021
Police should be careful not to let what happened during the endsars protest repeat itself, don't push people to take up arms. Let them protect the people to protest.
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by ClearFlair: 11:21am On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

You're inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by nickyvil: 11:21am On Jun 12, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:
They should arrest all the ewedu eaters

I don't like to quote or to be tribalism but at least south west states come out to protest, I've not heard or seen any from the SE or SS
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Freddd009: 11:21am On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Shut up! U are a big fool. Only in Nigeria will a government warn the citizens not to protest n stay indoors but begs them to come out to vote for them during elections...

Nigerians wake up, do not allow them use fear strategies to silence us yet begs us to vote for them during election. Our mumu don do. #ISTANDWITHTHEPROTESTERS

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Finnese001: 11:21am On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] I'm here to staying some of you will die for nothing we live on you have never see anything yet the first class you have in English language is fetching you billion I guess. A stark illiterate expecting good things from government why you keep speaking nonsense on your country every day.

Mpama, since from my childhood up to this stage, I don't know what is federal government talk more of expecting anything from the useless unknown FG, every Igbo man is a fighter, we are independent unlike afonjas and their likes in Nigeria that depends on the useless fg to provide for them, that's why they call us chest beaters because we believe in hustles, àll man for himself and that's how it works for us. There's no FG presence in the SE but we are still surviving more than the rest of you who depends on fg to provide for you, that's why you guys are protesting today. Igbo men are business minded and got no time for shit. Know this and know peace. We no be mate

3 Likes

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by VTJN(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2021
amazingspiderma:
That's how they cause peaceful protesters to become violent.

Anyway, what's my concern. They voted him in.

I will vote Buhari this time around if they propose a third term.

Una Neva see anything.
Lol
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by adebwalex(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-police-attack-june-12-protesters-in-lagos-with-teargas-arrest-several-photos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4rbjuvHIWU

ALL THIS PROTEST IS A USELESS WASTE OF TIME. BUHARI WILL FINISH IS TENURE NO MATTER HOW HARD ALL THIS ACTIVIST FIGHT. I CANT KILL MY SELVES FOR THIS COUNTRY MATTER. GOD SHOULD JUST BLESS MY HUSTLE...
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by arimahoseloka(m): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2021
udede:
Nonsense and ingredients.
I'm in my church speaking in tongues.
Im a sabbath observer in case you don't know
undecided
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by neyyoh: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2021
Firstly buhari ain't going no where until 2023.

Secondly, what exactly are they trying to achieve?

Security? Well buhari has given ur governor's full autonomy to secure d states.

Freedom of expression? Banning twitter doesn't stop your freedom of expression, it simply stop's twitter, build another app.

National dialogue? What's the dialogue about.

Y'all better start mobilising for 2023.. fool's.
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Tinubuadvocate: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2021
[s]
Finnese001:

Mpama, since from my childhood up to this stage, I don't know what is federal government talk more of expecting anything from the useless unknown FG, every Igbo man is a fighter, we are independent unlike afonjas and their likes in Nigeria that depends on the useless fg to provide for them, that's why they call us chest beaters because we believe in hustles, àll man for himself and that's how it works for us. There's no FG presence in the SE but we are still surviving more than the rest of you who depends on fg to provide for you, that's why you guys are protesting today. Igbo men are business minded and got no time for shit. Know this and know peace. We no be mate
[/s]

You guys can't do without chest beating igbo this igbo that of course we are witnessing it today you said you developed lagos developed Canada ,Brazil, UK and Germany but you can't development one state in your region that will playing host to your brother and sister. They said igbo are hardworking, hardworking my foot they engage in different bad deals like human trafficking, baby factory money rituals and drug trafficking.

Go to foriegn prisons and see how your people full everywhere because of drug trafficking and other related offenses. Look I'm not your mates stop mention me mind your business.

Yoruba dont depends on federal government job check statistic your people are leading in federal government job offer, even here in lagos many of your people are dragging state government job with Yoruba. They said Nigeria is a zoo but they will not stop apply for federal government job and allocation.
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by LivingTribunal: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2021
timesup234:
Attack them all. They are all fools! Nigerians live better lives than Americans under Buhari. Greedy and selfish people

Biggest fool since Nigeria independence
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by LivingTribunal: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2021
[s][/s]
Tinubuadvocate:
[/s]

[s]
You guys can't do without chest beating igbo this igbo that of course we are witnessing it today you said you developed lagos developed Canada ,Brazil, UK and Germany but you can't development one state in your region that will playing host to your brother and sister. They said igbo are hardworking, hardworking my foot they engage in different bad deals like human trafficking, baby factory money rituals and drug trafficking.[/s]

[s]
Go to foriegn prisons and see how your people full everywhere because of drug trafficking and other related offenses. Look I'm not your mates stop mention me mind your business.[/s]

[s]
Yoruba dont depends on federal government job check statistic your people are leading in federal government job offer, even here in lagos many of your people are dragging state government job with Yoruba. They said Nigeria is a zoo but they will not stop apply for federal government job and allocation.
[s][/s]
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Reallv: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2021
majority of them are criminals looking for where to loot again just the way they did during peaceful end SAS
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by RPG2020(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2021
Finnese001:

Your English dey tire me I swear, I can bet my two balls that you be confirmed olodo,and should stop commenting on every thread on NL to save yourself some embarrassment.

Like master like slaves

Tinubu paid online urchins

Awon Made in badagry

Abeg you finish the guy
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Hezmatosky: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2021
Meridien09:
Them must arrest all of us today. They should go and build more cells.
You'r somewhere drinking and be making noise yanyanyan idiot
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by jerryjaxxxx: 11:59am On Jun 12, 2021
Terrorist government
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by observanc1: 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
an unfortunate person is always an unfortunate person
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Kason68(m): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
notym2chektym:
These Police people sef, as if they are not in this same country
They respect orders
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Miss305: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Your dad Should have won a rubber or spilled his semen on the floor while copulating with your hoe of a mum, its a pity giving birth to a mistake of a bastard like you. Tueh
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Miss305: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
timesup234:

Inconsequential Fool that's what you are
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Finnese001: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

You guys can't do without chest beating igbo this igbo that of course we are witnessing it today you said you developed lagos developed Canada ,Brazil, UK and Germany but you can't development one state in your region that will playing host to your brother and sister. They said igbo are hardworking, hardworking my foot they engage in different bad deals like human trafficking, baby factory money rituals and drug trafficking.

Go to foriegn prisons and see how your people full everywhere because of drug trafficking and other related offenses. Look I'm not your mates stop mention me mind your business.

South East is the way it is because of no FG presence in the region most especially when it comes to infrastructure but still yet it's better than most of your states in SW apart from Lagos which once serve as capital of Nigeria for so many years.
Many Igbos and other Nigerians do drugs and other vises is the result of a failed state, it's like raising children in a failed home, what do you expect when you don't care about your citizens and the idiot in Aso rock have the guts to call one of the major tribe in Nigeria 5%. As an Igbo man, I don't need anyone to praise my achievements cheesy, I will do that myself and that's why you hear IGBO AMAKA everywhere you go.
Igbos survives with little or no resources and that's our nature.

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by desiredhome: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Abalado:
No wonder they are killing this idots called police,are they not part of Nigerians ni,or are they also happy with the situation of the country,,make them kill police finish self ,awon werey
You are even worst than the people you are criticizing.......the situation of things can not change by burning or destroying government properties.......majority of the people complaining can not even rule a family not to talk of a country like Nigeria.......
Only lazy people/youths complain......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu / Shehu Sani, His Wife And Children (Family Picture) / Gabriel Suswam Before Becoming Governor Of Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.