Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,007 members, 7,803,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several (38358 Views)

EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters / #endsars: Sporadic Shootings In Abuja As Soldiers Disperse Protesters / Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Jackson105: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tvibes001:
The protesters quickly took to their heels.
Confirm AFONJA.

You need sense, their is protest all over Yoruba land, but the useless pigs from the yeast stay under their duvet and be forming bravery on Nairaland. No single protest in thier land locked region
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by notym2chektym: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kason68:
They respect orders
Orders to shoot at protesters and threatening to shoot a journalist. Are you a police officer?
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
That's very good we warned them to behave.

who and who did you warn
it's as if you're mad
abi you did not read the headline that says PEACEFUL PROTESTERS
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by LaneBoi: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
What are you suffer?
Lol...omo go school o...you don even know why people are protesting...you dont even know them dey help protest for you make you no dey suffer. But you endless dumbness won't make you know...i doubt you are even in the payroll of zombies. You dey do like who dem just give phone to comment for some time then return am at the end of the day...better go school o grin...start somewhere
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Captain92: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Police will never learn to God, don't harm protesters if it is peaceful, they're doing otherwise
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by stag: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tvibes001:
Confirm AFONJA.

Afford them some respect for protesting at all bro, inspite of all the threats from the Police and FG all week. That takes some guts.
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by luluman: 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Were you born to slave forever?
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by luluman: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tvibes001:
Confirm AFONJA.
The last one of them better pass 100 times. All your mouth is on nairaland.
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Dabronze(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
NaijaSumi:
FATHER WE APPRECIATE YOUR MOST HOLY NAME FOR ALL WE HAVE BECOME AS A NATION AND FOR WHAT YOU'RE DOING CONCERNING NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS AT LARGE.

IN THEE ALONE WE PUT OUR HOPE AND TRUST. PLEASE SAVE NIGERIANS FROM THE PRESENT OPPRESSION SHE'S FACING IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN
I Don't think prayer can solve nigeria problem we should change it to fire for fire
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by 4four(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
for just 30k u are selling ur future and ur unborn generation destiny, I bow for ur wickedness
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by fukNaija(m): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
grin teargas afonjas.. Buhari slaves
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Nickymezor(f): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hope ppl will not be killed today... Our Govt is bad .
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Ewedegubbler: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Unknown gunmen now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Livesimple: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Finnese001:

Your English dey tire me I swear, I can bet my two balls that you be confirmed olodo,and should stop commenting on every thread on NL to save yourself some embarrassment.

Like master like slaves

Tinubu paid online urchins

Awon Made in badagry

Hahahaha
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by NaijaSumi: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Dabronze:
I Don't think prayer can solve nigeria problem we should change it to fire for fire

Smiles... cheesy
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Ekemz: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

You are the greatest fool living
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Tvibes001(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jackson105:

You need sense, their is protest all over Yoruba land, but the useless pigs from the yeast stay under their duvet and be forming bravery on Nairaland. No single protest in thier land locked region
Why should the DOT nation protest?
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Tvibes001(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
stag:

Afford them some respect for protesting at all bro, inspite of all the threats from the Police and FG all week. That takes some guts.
Yeah. They are trying, at least they are now seeing things from our point of view.

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by alingo2013(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
What are you suffer?

From the looks of it you are an idiot who loves the way the country is going down
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by mordred44: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Part 1 pls watch out 4 part 2.....stay tunned
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Juliuzy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Oga calm down.....

Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Decent09(m): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Decent09(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
4four:
for just 30k u are selling ur future and ur unborn generation destiny, I bow for ur wickedness

Oboy with this your colonial mentality, there is no way you will see your grandchildren, how can a man in his right senses will pray for war.
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by 4four(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
Decent09:

Oboy with this your colonial mentality, there is no way you will see your grandchildren, how can a man in his right senses will pray for war.
I never pray for war, it is u and ur fellow Fulanis that is beating the drum of war because some tribes said they are not doing force marriage again
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by yommen: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tvibes001:
Confirm AFONJA.

Yes, they had to. That was what Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu did. Fool, would you have stayed while you are being tear-gassed? Try practice common sense even though I know you don't have.
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Tvibes001(m): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
yommen:

Yes, they had to. That was what Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu did. Fool, would you have stayed while you are being tear-gassed? Try practice common sense even though I know you don't have.
Will you protest tomorrow?
If not shamelessly go back to your house after the protest.
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Gfskw: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Why
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by DCatt: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ipob is back in Lagos, where is the army?
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by yommen: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tvibes001:

Will you protest tomorrow?
If not shamelessly go back to your house after the protest.

What's tomorrows protest for? Why cant you shamefully avoid typing instead of exposing you illiteracy?
Re: Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several by Tvibes001(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
yommen:

What's tomorrows protest for? Why cant you shamefully avoid typing instead of exposing you illiteracy?
Okay let's see if Buhari will go with only today's protest.
Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) / Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.