Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,375 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Am Confuse And Need Urgent Attention - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am Confuse And Need Urgent Attention (146 Views)

Am Confuse On Completing My Skills Fee / I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m / ATTENTION: LAND PROPERTIES ARE NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confuse And Need Urgent Attention by GARBAUK: 10:33am On Jun 12, 2021
I have been with this girl for almost seven years. my problem with her is, when ever we make love she will sucked my dick and asked me to do the same to her. i always say no i cant do it. now she is threatened to break up with me. please advise me, should i go ahead and suck her pussy as she request me to do or i should let her go. Thanks.
Re: I Am Confuse And Need Urgent Attention by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2021
Give your Life to Christ Jesus..repent of your sins and do the right thing ..

(1) (Reply)

Will MONEY Make You Happy? / Get A FREE Professional Certification On BLOGGING. Grow Your BLOGGING Career. / I Will Hire You To Get Free Signups To My Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.