Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo (38410 Views)

Kogi: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate, Bamidele Makes U-Turn, Joins Ododo / #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja / David Mark Makes U-turn, Joins Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by Anaerobi(m): 10:53am On Jun 12, 2021
Insane country, ruled by insane people, ruling sane people
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by Timmi: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2021
Achico:
Imagine, look deep inside life, pure water was 1kobo bfr but now sold at #20, SIM cards were free bfr but now only God knws how u go take get am... is this country not truly finished??we the association of Phone pressers (APP)says BUHARI MUST GOO!!!

Talk about yourself. The country is truly finished for you and you won’t be blessed by the country. This country Nigeria is blessed and the country will be a blessing to me in Jesus name. And so shall it be.
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by onez: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2021
BUHARIMUSTGO
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by Skillsnigeria: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2021
That's good
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by jaxxy(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2021
Northernblood3:
Fools.

Fighting for a dead dog. It surprises me that in our time, some educated fools still thinks that bulhari will resign just by ordinary protest.

Iberibe ndị naijaria dị too much

People are protesting not because they hate Buhari bt the because of the problems most of which he has caused by actions/inaction. Even if he doesn’t resign since Jonathan didn’t resign fine bt what is his legacy going to be?

U can react to a protest in 2 ways. Positively or negatively. U have an option.
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by tydi(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
They should better employ bouncers amd strong touts to protect them cos it'll go south. This is the beginning of military takeover in this nation. I pray that the bloodshed won't be much but we can't escape it with what Buhari believe and said in the last 48hrs.

Firstly no military is taking over .The Fulani militias in army uniform are loyal to their drunken masters.
Secondly there won’t be any bloodshed in Jesus Name Amen . If you think buhari is not disturbed about this protest that got the interest of the United States and giant micro - blogging site Twitter then you are not thinking straight.

1 Like

Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by thatsleepboy1: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2021
Timmi:

I won't argue with you. All I know is this, the beginning of the end of Buhari in aso rock has begun unless he averts it by addressing the nation and taking necessary steps. Just watch.

1 Like

Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by thatsleepboy1: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2021
tydi:

Pray you'll be alive to witness it and may death not take you away. We just need to pray to avert the impending doom that started today.
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by Angelfrost(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Timmi:

Talk about yourself. The country is truly finished for you and you won’t be blessed by the country. This country Nigeria is blessed and the country will be a blessing to me in Jesus name. And so shall it be.

There is a huge difference between FAITH and REALITY... Learn the difference, and while at it, quit being hypocritical.

There are many diehard optimists in Syria, Lebanon, Nigeria, Sudan, Yemen, Venezuela, etc... Their optimism won't change the reality of decay happening right before their eyes due largely to poor leadership.

You don't pay lip service or tolerate poor leadership because you are being optimistic, patriotic, religious or that the fall-out hasn't affected you yet.

2 Likes

Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by tydi(m): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Pray you'll be alive to witness it and may death not take you away. We just need to pray to avert the impending doom that started today.

Shut up little boy . You can continue with your cartoons
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by ogododo: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2021
Northernblood3:

Oga, stop talking like a foreigner. Protest or peaceful revolution now rubbish does not work in nigeria, they will only promise to meet your demand which will never do, police and army which are also part of naija will waste youths protesting for the illusion (better Naija) and nothing will happen, dragging them to Supreme court, ecowas makes you look like a fool... demand for a country of your own and lay good foundation for it on a right part, you guys said never. Shouting better Naija like fools.

Fools.

Fighting for a dead dog. It surprises me that in our time, some educated fools still thinks that bulhari will resign just by ordinary protest.

At least dem try.

Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by Cherez: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2021
ogododo:

When we dey fight for June 12, 93/94 where una dey. Make I no call you fool, I know you de earn your pay for here. Your mind no dey happy with how Naija be.
Don't mind those unthinking beings
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by membranus: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2021
Northernblood3:

Oga, stop talking like a foreigner. Protest or peaceful revolution now rubbish does not work in nigeria, they will only promise to meet your demand which will never do, police and army which are also part of naija will waste youths protesting for the illusion (better Naija) and nothing will happen, dragging them to Supreme court, ecowas makes you look like a fool... demand for a country of your own and lay good foundation for it on a right part, you guys said never. Shouting better Naija like fools.

Fools.

Even if buhari does not resign, it is better than keeping mute and arguing it out in beer parlours, newspaper vendor's kiosks and social media.

Here the whole world will see us and know that the youths cannot be intimidated into silence in this terrible country.
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by BennyDGreat: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2021
Timmi:

Everyone needs to be dealt with in the language they understand. If violent is what they understand then violence shall befall them. No more tolerant action from the military and paramilitary authorities. This unnecessary protest needs to either stop or be stopped by all means.

Have you seen any children of the elite and rich lead or be part of any protests, have they ever been cut in the crossfire? But rather they will be fueling the protest from the comfort of their houses with their family hidden from danger while the children of the poor/middle class suffers the consequences. Better be wise and don’t let anyone used you for their selfish purposes anymore.

Military and paramilitary has never been tolerant in Nigeria sir
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by joefelin2345: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2021
Timmi:

And you called this a protest, a group of 20 people with placards now become a worthy protest requiring mentioning not to talk of been in the news. Daily post is not a newspaper but one man show writing from his living room.
Oga those 20 are active minority which is a in Social Science palace could cause social unrest & disintegration of a community or country.
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by OKB35(m): 11:44am On Jun 12, 2021
Meanwhile.....

Please support my hustle by patronizing me o. I supply Pure Undiluted, unadulterated Honey. Tell me your location and I will get it to you anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by egoldman(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2021
post=102640030:
Reading

And then spew the usual trash.
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
post=102640030:
Reading

Nonsense
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by luluman: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Northernblood3:

Fools.

You have used the word 'fools' too much in your post cant you communicate without insults? Only fools do that.
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by clothingonline(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Peace in Nigeria money for us all
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by ArticleBeast: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
ogododo:

Always reading, Alaye tell your pale to do good.
This one is an online slave. When they share money he can never be there. He is one of the peppered ponmo political strategists
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by Timmi: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
BennyDGreat:

Military and paramilitary has never been tolerant in Nigeria sir

Sir, they are not trained to be tolerant. Their orientation is to bring situations under control using whatever means. You need to see how they responds to situations like this in the United States and you will understand better.
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by Timmi: 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
Angelfrost:

There is a huge difference between FAITH and REALITY... Learn the difference, and while at it, quit being hypocritical.

There are many diehard optimists in Syria, Lebanon, Nigeria, Sudan, Yemen, Venezuela, etc... Their optimism won't change the reality of decay happening right before their eyes due largely to poor leadership.

You don't pay lip service or tolerate poor leadership because you are being optimistic, patriotic, religious or that the fall-out hasn't affected you yet.

What you need to understand is that your perspective determines your enthusiasm and how you work at improving the situation. These countries that you mentioned, are people not thriving there. You ought to ask yourself, why foreigners - Americans (like myself) and Chinese are thriving in Nigeria. It’s because they see opportunities and take advantage of them. While you see failure, they see and perceive success and work at making the best of the “worst” (since that is what you see) situation. While you fold your hands and surrender to the worst situations that you see, we come over thousands of mile to take hold of the situation and turned it around for our good.

The British envoy said Nigeria is their own worst enemy and that if Britain experienced 10% of the chaos caused by Nigerians for themselves, Britain would not have developed. THINK AND PONDER ABOUT THAT FOR A CHANGE. I WISH YOU WELL.
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by Timmi: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

I won't argue with you. All I know is this, the beginning of the end of Buhari in aso rock has begun unless he averts it by addressing the nation and taking necessary steps. Just watch.

You can sit on your hands and watch all you want and for as long as you want, PMB will serve the remaining of his terms whether you like it or not. I rather advise that you work to make it and take full advantage of the situation (bad, worse or worst, whichever way you see it) t better yourself and your family.
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by Koko1119: 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
cow thinking most go
Re: NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo by Gfskw: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Scare mtf

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Abubakar Rimi Deposed Emir Of Kano & Appointed Emirs (Throwback) / FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.