Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) (71795 Views)

Obidient Requested For 10k Retweet On Datti Picture But Got Almost 15k - Photos / June 12: Twitter Changes Retweet Button To Green / #Endsars: Twitter CEO Jack Retweet About Endsars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by Racoon(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
If you don't understand all, you should know you're posting what's detrimental to the reputation of nairaland,
Defend these statements first then I will take a break....

"Maj.Gen.Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect....The federal government's action was a gross injustice against the north....." (A fight against BH terrorists is a fight against the north." ) -Buhari.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201306030384.html

"Proscription of Ansaru(BH terrorists) violates the constitution.." -Lai Mohammed.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/acn-boko-harams-ban-violates-constitution/amp/

"The sultan of Sokoto, the spiritual leader of Nigeria's Muslims, has condemned the military crackdown against the Islamist Boko Haram sect. "We cannot solve violence with violence," -Mohammed Sa'ad Abubakar.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14342863

"..For instance, in response to a question about Osama bin Laden’s “killing of innocent unbelievers,” Pantami said although he conceded that Bin Laden was liable to err because he was human, “I still consider him as a better Muslim than myself” and pointed out that “We are all happy whenever unbelievers are being killed, but the Sharia does not allow us to kill them without a reason.” You can’t defend that. https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2021/04/pantami-is-my-friend-but-he-cant-be.html m=1#.YHpfhDGSfwg.twitter

“Even if the Boko Haram fighters commit a crime, but can we justify the way and manner they are being killed? Just look at how they are killing people as if they are shooting pigs even though they commit a crime, why the extrajudicial killing?... -Isa Pantami
https://www.gazettengr.com/boko-haram-terrorists-are-our-muslim-brothers-shouldnt-be-killed-like-pigs-minister-pantami/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

"......Federal authorities must understand the deployment of brutal force alone will not be a sufficient approach towards addressing the country’s metastasising security crises, saying the government should instead emphasise other soft tactics to rescue the country from rampaging terrorists, bandits and herdsmen....."-Bola Tinubu.
https://www.gazettengr.com/use-minimum-force-against-terrorists-killer-herdsmen-tinubu/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by chrisvic007: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Stakeholders:
Noted!!! They should just quickly settle their differences. June 12th is over we know it because of it

That is not true. The issues are more than that.
Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
kurupt1:

Cunning not cunny
message passed, point understood so communication has been established.thank you

There is vacancy for the position of an English teacher in yobe.you can apply there

Next!!!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by neyyoh: 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
xmasgift:
Unfortunately, too many Nigerians see the whiteman as God...arrrgh!!!! Lack of exposure is a problem. They refuse to see that the whiteman is self serving and doesn't give a rat's a%s about you Africans. You're still complaining about racism, wait until your country has full blown war, even the tiniest African country would make you question your existence as a Nigerian because you would lose everything and become a refugee within the blink of an eye.

They don't know brah, na we wey we dey live with them sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
ClearFlair:

Your opinion. Next!
yes o.my opinion cool
Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by NgwalandAba(m): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jamesbally:
Twitter is celebrating Nigeria on our Democracy day. grin grin grin

The fear of BUHARI is the beginning of wisdom.

Shut up biggest head stop using igbo symbol to celebrate a braindead idiot muslim from Niger Republic.
Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
Luckysbab:

40 million is 20% of 200 million
and So what? Every 1 Dollar no Matter how insignificant it looks or appears is important to an astute and intelligent buisness man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
Luckysbab:

You're talking trash. The Trump he banned wasn't a Republican in a Republican dispensation?
he deliberately banned that one to be in the good books of the democrats and unto say Na them dey power now.na them dey reign grin
Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
In quote "Brainless, Terrorist filled..
government" and these are nairaland rules:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (

7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.

Those are the rules. Most important is the emboldened. DON'T KILL NAIRALAND FOR US AS YOU LOTS DID TO TWITTER.

Take some break from NL

Mynd44 take care of this. We don't want to miss nairaland
Racoon:
What the post directed @ you? What were you lot smoking in the time past when the party and all the wicked men and women therein not only denigrate the office of the president but his person and family? So today, you guys dont want a dose of the same medicine.My friend get out of the kitchen if you cant stand the heat.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by Buktu: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Ipob will develop heart attack today. Twitter their major sponsor have abandoned IPOB.

OPOB must have sense by fire by fire.

God bless Jack for bewing to Buhari

The Retweet icon has always been green.
Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
You don't want to take break from NL cheesy

Why.
Besides, I don't read shiiit
Racoon:
Defend these statements first then I will take a break....

1 Like

Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
HonNL:
Another Cryptic message from Twitter and Jack?

Jack had posted the Nigeria flag at exactly 12am on Democracy Day.
https://www.nairaland.com/6599115/jack-dorsey-tweets-nigerian-flag#102629221

There has been a running battle between the Buhari-led FG & Twitter that resulted in Twitter's suspension in Nigeria.

This morning Twitter has changed its retweet button from a blue colour to GREEN.

Nothing special. Just a coincidence. Twitter and Google do remember this day every year. No be today

1 Like

Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
DDA
Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by Johnson5258: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Abeg which VPN you dey use? Even IP Address seff no gree go. Please help oooo
Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by Racoon(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
You don't want to take break from NL.Why.Besides, I don't read shiiit
You definitely saw the so called "shit" and of course read it before answering.So you see how you are contradict yourself? Or were you surprised, shocked or unaware (like the man with Alzheimer disease) you replied the so called "shit" that you read?
Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by GeneralPula: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Racoon:
I have been in the struggle since 1993 in Lagos here.So spare me the crap whether I am on ground or not as it is not your entitlement to know.Question is have the tyrannt you worship here always helped your life or this nation?

Since 1993 and you still support PDP?

In Lagos? Is Lagos your state of origin?

Don’t get it twisted, Donald Duke was my preferred candidate for president, not buhari. Unlike you, I’ve never supported PDP nor APC..

I’m a patriot. You’re a PDP tool. There’s a diff..

1 Like

Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by Buktu: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
and So what? Every 1 Dollar no Matter how insignificant it looks or appears is important to an astute and intelligent buisness man

Where your country de? grin

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by akdjr(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
Why do u guys always try to turn things contrary to what it's meant for? Jack done that to celebrate Nigeria democracy day and not what you're changing it to quote author=Penguin2 post=102642295]Jack just dey find trouble up and down[/quote]
Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by Johnson5258: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Please help, my I can't access twitter with both VPN and IP Address. What are you using?

Bilabong:
Mine has always been green.
Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
Jack trying to protect his buisness Intrest through crafty and cunning means grin

The heat is already affecting his pocket grin

Na anywhere belle face Jack dey turn to o

Jack is not on anybody's side for example if Na democrats dey power,he go support them,if Republicans dey power he go support them.na who dey power wey go benefit him buisness Intrest he dey take sides with o grin

He understands the buisness principles that to be successful buisness wise you must be neutral in politics grin
You just proved to us you don't use Twitter grin. They do so every year, same as other countries on their memorable days. Google does so too. We contribute infinitesimally to Jack's revenue wondering why Nigeria would be that important to him. Why did he choose Ghana ahead of us, if your comment is veritable about his business interests? . See the table below and tell me if Nigeria is on the list of major Twitter users

Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by EgusiShankly: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
Jack trying to protect his buisness Intrest through crafty and cunning means grin

The heat is already affecting his pocket grin

Na anywhere belle face Jack dey turn to o

Jack is not on anybody's side for example if Na democrats dey power,he go support them,if Republicans dey power he go support them.na who dey power wey go benefit him buisness Intrest he dey take sides with o grin

He understands the buisness principles that to be successful buisness wise you must be neutral in politics grin
Jack is not neutral

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
but not as much as it was before the ban cheesy
He is not losing up to 1 per cent of his income.
Nigerians are the real losers from this stupid decision.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by richmond500: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
GeneralPula:

You no dey tire at all..

I doubt if you step out to protest today even tho you’ve been gingering it..
go out ke, person weh deh avoid koboko

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by richmond500: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
justosee:

He is not losing up to 1 per cent of his income.
Nigerians are the real losers from this stupid decision.
he said he doesn't know PMB or the country he governs, (thats an insult to Nigeria) now since morning, he is busy tweeting about Nigeria

We have talked to him in the language he understand
Nigeria sneeze, twitter catch cold

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by adelaja70(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
killALIEN:
God punish Buhari and everyone that brought him into power. AMEN.
God will also punish any of your family members that voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019...

1 Like

Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by BareFacedLies(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
So you people have the time to be monitoring all these things cheesy
Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bilabong:
Mine has always been green.

throw away you phone abeg!
Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
what consain market woman with craze person? You really thinks he gives a damn about the Political happenings in nigeria or his own buisness? Every 1 Dollar is important to a buisness man no Matter where the money is coming from.dont be deceived by the fake concern.na him buisness dey pain am not the volatile Political situation in Nigeria

If he was so concerned, he wouldn't have supported #endars and deleted Buhari's post. All he is doing is diplomacy...

Buhari's SAs are now begging for verified sign on an Indian social media site... Instead of them to develop local social media channel using the sharp brains we have here.
Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by Buktu: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
richmond500:
he said he doesn't know PMB or the country he governs, (thats an insult to Nigeria) now since morning, he is busy tweeting about Nigeria

We have talked to him in the language he understand
Nigeria sneeze, twitter catch cold

Which cold you de catch? The same guy that donated millions of naira to ends Sars protest, so all of a sudden you are shocked that he tweeted during June 12.
Nigeria has one of the lowest CPC traffic in the whole world, meaning social media or sites earn less from traffic coming from Nigeria.
Country ip wey no fit open Amazon affiliate account. Nigeria don cast.

Oya find your country for the Twitter list now. grin

Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by folks4luv(f): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
It used to turn green after retweeting
Duru9:
It has always been green

Abi I no see well
Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by criuze(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
something is jacking Nigeria right now
Re: Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) by Zila306: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jack is a badt guy...tryin to keep his accountants busy. BOSS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS / Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) / Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.