Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Real TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real TB Joshua (3580 Views)

The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real TB Joshua by igbowoman: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
When it comes to deception, he was the master of it. I kid you not.

When it comes to cunning craftiness, no one came close to him among the false prophets that have walked the soil of Africa. This is the reason why some who have been my friends in this space are going to be jolted by my writing of him.

His deceptive activities escaped the eagle eye of many well meaning Christians who claim to fight deception and manipulation in the church.

When it comes to branding, or what is called "packaging" in colloquial parlance, he simply carried the cake . In spite of the fact that he was poorly lettered, his ability to evolve, to package and repackage himself to a sellable brand appears to be second to none on this divide of the Sahara.

Many of his followers and admirers will fight "tooth and nail" to prove he was a prophet sent by God. No surprises. By the kind of grip he had and still has on them, they are unable to think otherwise. They will, as a matter of fact, fight anyone who thinks their prophet was false.

By the way, when it comes to the supernatural, TB Joshua was one man who operated in it. He didn't just start "yesterday". No! When he was operating from a shrine like a voodoo priest or an unmistakable native doctor back in the days, the supernatural attended to him. At the time, he did not pretend to be a Christian. He was just doing his own thing and attracted his own kind. For those who started following him less than 20 years ago, what you knew was a well repackaged TB Joshua. At the time you knew him, he had been transformed and repackaged to appeal to the larger Christian community. When he did, his acceptability soared significantly.

It is not as if we haven't seen Voodoo priests who got transformed after an encounter with Christ Jesus before. Hoardes of them have come to know Christ. But when they do, they would clearly renounce the past and expose such works of darkness. No serious minded Christian will argue against this position. No one that I know could tell when TB Joshua had an encounter with Christ. Ask him when he met Christ and he would tell you it was from his mother's womb. This does not sound like someone who knew the first things about the Christian faith.

All we saw was that he transformed and started running what was called a church. Should anyone know or have any evidence of him renouncing darks arts openly, he should please send us a link to prove it. We shall be waiting for it.

During his transition, he was one of those few "prophets" who popularised what was popularly called Chrislam (a mixture of Christianity and Islam). This should not be surprising because he was a Muslim by birth. He used Qur'anic citations copiously and Bible verses scantily and engaged in all sorts of native rituals to initiate spiritual phenomena in his meetings. Some of my readers might not have heard of "Chrislam" before. He practiced it openly. It was televised for a while back in the days when he was still learning the ropes.

However, this coincided with the period Penticostal movement was gaining traction and sweeping across the continent of Africa in the mid-late 90s. And as a smart man that he was, he knew the practice of Chrislam would not gain a wide acceptance. He quickly changed from wearing Jalabiya to wearing three-piece suits and carrying Bible in the late 90s.

Have you ever wondered why he had no obvious close interactions with the Penticostal papas and the "who-is-who" in the charismatic circle in Nigeria and Africa at large? It was largely because many of them knew the history of how he evolved and they couldn't point to anytime that he renounced his dark arts. Do I blame them? No , I don't! Did anyone of them call him out? Very few did. Arguably, the most prominent among them was pastor Chris Okotie. Details of what transpired is outside the scope of this write-up.

Paul wrote:

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
2 Corinthians 11:14‭-‬15 KJV

Time and space would fail me to chronicle all the tactics that TB Joshua employed to gain prominence and become the darling of many churchgoers. However, I will attempt to enumerate a few.

1. The supernatural: Most humans are gullible when they see supernatural happenings. They don't care where it comes from. Believers in Christ are also not spared. They lower their guards. They tend to think that all supernatural phenomena are from God. This is why many "babalawos" who are capable of a few magical acts and who could see spiritual phenomena now wear jackets and carry Bibles. I can tell you for free that there are many sorcerers who currently operate churches today, having crowds of worshippers following..... They even preach in the name of Jesus.

In Acts 8 from verse 9, Simon the sorcerer was not actually known as a sorcerer until Philip showed up in Samaria with the gospel of Christ. He was popularly known as "the great power of God". He amazed the entire city with magic. He was a wonder to behold. Both small and great in the city of Samaria ate from his palms. The true gospel brings light and exposes darkness. The fact that this truth about TB Joshua was hidden to many, including christocentric believers, suggests to me that something is amiss with our gospel.

2. The media: One of the ways TB Joshua warmed his way into the hearts of many Christians was through the generous use of the media. Only a few men could compete with the synagogue when it comes to using the power of the media to shape or launder the image of TB Joshua. The propaganda was intentional and well calculated. He knew that people love to see dramatic manifestations. Hence, aggressively, he televised deliverance manifestations and healing sessions, some of which he had with celebrities (who are natural influencers and image makers) that he had intentionally invited over to come receive healings.

Many cases of televised and celebrated healing at the synagogue eventually died quietly in their various homes and countries of abode. There were cancer and HIV/AIDS patients who abandoned treatment after an acclaimed healing at the synagogue only to die few weeks later. However, TB Joshua already televised their healings and "took the shine". Some of these things made it to the media but their voices were drowned in the larger-than-life image of the prophet. If you did not know this, then, you have not been paying attention.

Furthermore, I am a medical practitioner and quite a number of my patients have had contact with the synagogue. The manipulation and the deception were real. I know patients who were deceived that they were healed, asked to drop their medications and then, they relapsed.

Should I also talk about his failed prophesies? I could count 5 among them straight up but I think it won't be necessary. I have come to terms with the fact that many who are firmly in the grip of false prophets often give excuses for their failed prophesies as against biblical injunction that asked us to call them out as false.

3. Philanthropy: I have seen TB Joshua made a show of charity in a manner that is unparalleled in religious circles. For the undiscerning, it would be enough to capture their hearts and excuse all his shenanigans. Many Christians have fallen flat for this. while charity works is laudable as far as the Christian faith is concerned, there's a "how" to it. Jesus rebuked the religious leaders of his days for making a show of charity works. But today, we celebrate them.

“Take heed that you do not do your charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. Otherwise you have no reward from your Father in heaven. Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not sound a trumpet before you as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory from men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly.
Matthew 6:1‭-‬4 NKJV

In my view, there are clear red flags any believer in Christ can pick so as to not fall for falsehood carefully disguised as truth. There are basic things we should not have to keep reminding a believer in Christ. This is one of them. Personally, I take good gestures done for the optics with a pinch of salt. They are simply done for personal aggrandisement. I did not say so. Jesus said so.

4. Modesty: when stacked up against the ostentatious lifestyle of the bigwigs in church circles, the modest demeanor of TB Joshua could hold you spell-bound. For a man who was an institution of some sort; who single-handedly attracted so much businesses and foreigners to the Ikotun-Egbe axis of Lagos state and turned it to a Mecca of some sort, seeing video clips of him relating with the poor and the disabled and carrying out menial works around his church premises would naturally endear you too him. By so doing, TB Joshua won the admiration of many. However, what many forget is that all these things were done for the optics. Otherwise, cameras should not have been be there to start with. Jesus said:
“Be careful of false prophets. They come to you and look gentle like sheep. But they are really dangerous like wolves.
Matthew 7:15 ICB.

These four things that I enumerated above are among the factors that have shielded TB Joshua from both public scrutiny and spiritual discernment by believers. By the way, you could hardly catch him teach what one can call a controversial or false doctrine because, practically, when it comes to doctrine, he taught nothing. He only played to the gallery, Saying a few good words here and there. You could not be a child of God who is truly hungry for God's word and sit under his ministration for long.

Additionally, there are a number of scandalous things about TB Joshua but I will not go there. It is not my call. I stick with the basics or the fundamentals. You can wait for the next few weeks or months when people who had been afraid to talk about their personal experiences when he was alive would show up with their tales. Never forget that some in the past brought up their accusations but they were carpeted. The man TB Joshua was too powerful, influencial and connected in this country to not influence the justice system. He probably would have gone the way of the notorious Reverend King.

Now, to those among us who think it is uncharitable to write about the dead, I do not share your sentiment one bit. I don't know where you got such an idea from. Check your Bible. The books of Chronicles and Kings simply chronicled the life and time of men and women, whether they did well and goofed. The book of judges did the same thing about the prophets and judges. Why have you not challenged the Bible writers for writing about the dead? I do not understand this philosophical nonsense of not talking about the dead. It is rooted in nothing but deception and patently hypocritical. Besides, we see some of you write teachings making references to Paul, Judas Iscariot, Philip, Stephen, Ahab etc from the Bible. How come you did not feel it's uncharitable to write about them? Are they not dead? Additionally, I do not believe in deodorising the dead. Death does not confer sainthood on anyone. If you were not a saint while alive, you would not be one when you are gone. Let's get over this business.

There are also people who think they can blackmail us into an ungodly silence by saying "let the dead rest". I would not know the meaning of such a statement. How are we keeping your dead restless? I'm sometimes inclined to ask where people get all these things from.

Furthermore, there are people who suddenly remember the word "compassion" when their favourite idol dies? Personally, I do not think they actually know the meaning of compassion. If they knew, they would be shouting at rooftops to deliver people who are trapped in satanic enclaves carefully disguised as house of God. They would be concerned for all the "Peters" that have been robbed to pay "Paul" in a showmanship disguised as charity works. They would be concerned for people who have lost their personal freedom because they signed up to be disciples of a prophet somewhere. They would be concerned for families who have lost their children to a religious organisation that had an uncanny hold on their lives. They would be concerned for those families who have lost their wards to sicknesses due to deceptive and manipulative practices of their prophet who wanted to make a name for himself.

And to those of you who would want to threaten me with death, your threats carry no weight. Zil! It's even borne of complete ignorance and lack of insight on your part. Everyone dies! Your prophet just died for crying out loud. It's a sign you were poorly taught by your prophet. You are in no position to threaten no one. Besides, have you heard of eternal life before? A man in Christ is not afraid of death. Selah!

Friends, I have taken time to document my unpopular position to raise an awareness that there are false prophets among us who are being celebrated as angels of light. This time, I am not talking about people who have testimonies of conversion but along the line got entangled in false teachings. Rather, I'm talking about those who never met with Christ, and who never changed their ways but changed their garments to appear like angels of light. I'm talking about those who use dark arts to hold worshippers spell-bound. I'm writing about those who learn Christian clichés and demeanor to appear like sheep while, inwardly, they are ravenous wolves. They are everywhere, all over the world and all over the continent of Africa. They are in Nigeria. They run an inner caucus reminiscent of a brutal master-servant relationship. While they win awards as deliverers all over the world, they are real time captors of many in their enclaves.

May God deliver their captives. May the light of God shine bright in them so they can find true freedom that is in Christ Jesus.

Amen.

Before you get it twisted, I did not hate TB Joshua. It is my hope that he eventually met with Christ before he passed to the great beyond. So, kindly spare me your "judge not" mantra. I am a firm believer in the fact that there will be surprises in heaven. Afterall, the thief on the cross made a decision for Christ in his last few minutes of life.

However, I am not a friend of deception in any form. "Have nothing to do with the fruitless work of darkness; rather expose them" (Ephesians 5:11)

It is a new day!

NINYO.

16 Likes

Re: The Real TB Joshua by ifex370(m): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
igbowoman:
When it comes to deception, he was the master of it. I kid you not.

When it comes to cunning craftiness, no one came close to him among the false prophets that have walked the soil of Africa. This is the reason why some who have been my friends in this space are going to be jolted by my writing of him.

His deceptive activities escaped the eagle eye of many well meaning Christians who claim to fight deception and manipulation in the church.

When it comes to branding, or what is called "packaging" in colloquial parlance, he simply carried the cake . In spite of the fact that he was poorly lettered, his ability to evolve, to package and repackage himself to a sellable brand appears to be second to none on this divide of the Sahara.

Many of his followers and admirers will fight "tooth and nail" to prove he was a prophet sent by God. No surprises. By the kind of grip he had and still has on them, they are unable to think otherwise. They will, as a matter of fact, fight anyone who thinks their prophet was false.

By the way, when it comes to the supernatural, TB Joshua was one man who operated in it. He didn't just start "yesterday". No! When he was operating from a shrine like a voodoo priest or an unmistakable native doctor back in the days, the supernatural attended to him. At the time, he did not pretend to be a Christian. He was just doing his own thing and attracted his own kind. For those who started following him less than 20 years ago, what you knew was a well repackaged TB Joshua. At the time you knew him, he had been transformed and repackaged to appeal to the larger Christian community. When he did, his acceptability soared significantly.

It is not as if we haven't seen Voodoo priests who got transformed after an encounter with Christ Jesus before. Hoardes of them have come to know Christ. But when they do, they would clearly renounce the past and expose such works of darkness. No serious minded Christian will argue against this position. No one that I know could tell when TB Joshua had an encounter with Christ. Ask him when he met Christ and he would tell you it was from his mother's womb. This does not sound like someone who knew the first things about the Christian faith.

All we saw was that he transformed and started running what was called a church. Should anyone know or have any evidence of him renouncing darks arts openly, he should please send us a link to prove it. We shall be waiting for it.

During his transition, he was one of those few "prophets" who popularised what was popularly called Chrislam (a mixture of Christianity and Islam). This should not be surprising because he was a Muslim by birth. He used Qur'anic citations copiously and Bible verses scantily and engaged in all sorts of native rituals to initiate spiritual phenomena in his meetings. Some of my readers might not have heard of "Chrislam" before. He practiced it openly. It was televised for a while back in the days when he was still learning the ropes.

However, this coincided with the period Penticostal movement was gaining traction and sweeping across the continent of Africa in the mid-late 90s. And as a smart man that he was, he knew the practice of Chrislam would not gain a wide acceptance. He quickly changed from wearing Jalabiya to wearing three-piece suits and carrying Bible in the late 90s.

Have you ever wondered why he had no obvious close interactions with the Penticostal papas and the "who-is-who" in the charismatic circle in Nigeria and Africa at large? It was largely because many of them knew the history of how he evolved and they couldn't point to anytime that he renounced his dark arts. Do I blame them? No , I don't! Did anyone of them call him out? Very few did. Arguably, the most prominent among them was pastor Chris Okotie. Details of what transpired is outside the scope of this write-up.

Paul wrote:

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
2 Corinthians 11:14‭-‬15 KJV

Time and space would fail me to chronicle all the tactics that TB Joshua employed to gain prominence and become the darling of many churchgoers. However, I will attempt to enumerate a few.

1. The supernatural: Most humans are gullible when they see supernatural happenings. They don't care where it comes from. Believers in Christ are also not spared. They lower their guards. They tend to think that all supernatural phenomena are from God. This is why many "babalawos" who are capable of a few magical acts and who could see spiritual phenomena now wear jackets and carry Bibles. I can tell you for free that there are many sorcerers who currently operate churches today, having crowds of worshippers following..... They even preach in the name of Jesus.

In Acts 8 from verse 9, Simon the sorcerer was not actually known as a sorcerer until Philip showed up in Samaria with the gospel of Christ. He was popularly known as "the great power of God". He amazed the entire city with magic. He was a wonder to behold. Both small and great in the city of Samaria ate from his palms. The true gospel brings light and exposes darkness. The fact that this truth about TB Joshua was hidden to many, including christocentric believers, suggests to me that something is amiss with our gospel.

2. The media: One of the ways TB Joshua warmed his way into the hearts of many Christians was through the generous use of the media. Only a few men could compete with the synagogue when it comes to using the power of the media to shape or launder the image of TB Joshua. The propaganda was intentional and well calculated. He knew that people love to see dramatic manifestations. Hence, aggressively, he televised deliverance manifestations and healing sessions, some of which he had with celebrities (who are natural influencers and image makers) that he had intentionally invited over to come receive healings.

Many cases of televised and celebrated healing at the synagogue eventually died quietly in their various homes and countries of abode. There were cancer and HIV/AIDS patients who abandoned treatment after an acclaimed healing at the synagogue only to die few weeks later. However, TB Joshua already televised their healings and "took the shine". Some of these things made it to the media but their voices were drowned in the larger-than-life image of the prophet. If you did not know this, then, you have not been paying attention.

Furthermore, I am a medical practitioner and quite a number of my patients have had contact with the synagogue. The manipulation and the deception were real. I know patients who were deceived that they were healed, asked to drop their medications and then, they relapsed.

Should I also talk about his failed prophesies? I could count 5 among them straight up but I think it won't be necessary. I have come to terms with the fact that many who are firmly in the grip of false prophets often give excuses for their failed prophesies as against biblical injunction that asked us to call them out as false.

3. Philanthropy: I have seen TB Joshua made a show of charity in a manner that is unparalleled in religious circles. For the undiscerning, it would be enough to capture their hearts and excuse all his shenanigans. Many Christians have fallen flat for this. while charity works is laudable as far as the Christian faith is concerned, there's a "how" to it. Jesus rebuked the religious leaders of his days for making a show of charity works. But today, we celebrate them.

“Take heed that you do not do your charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. Otherwise you have no reward from your Father in heaven. Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not sound a trumpet before you as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory from men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly.
Matthew 6:1‭-‬4 NKJV

In my view, there are clear red flags any believer in Christ can pick so as to not fall for falsehood carefully disguised as truth. There are basic things we should not have to keep reminding a believer in Christ. This is one of them. Personally, I take good gestures done for the optics with a pinch of salt. They are simply done for personal aggrandisement. I did not say so. Jesus said so.

4. Modesty: when stacked up against the ostentatious lifestyle of the bigwigs in church circles, the modest demeanor of TB Joshua could hold you spell-bound. For a man who was an institution of some sort; who single-handedly attracted so much businesses and foreigners to the Ikotun-Egbe axis of Lagos state and turned it to a Mecca of some sort, seeing video clips of him relating with the poor and the disabled and carrying out menial works around his church premises would naturally endear you too him. By so doing, TB Joshua won the admiration of many. However, what many forget is that all these things were done for the optics. Otherwise, cameras should not have been be there to start with. Jesus said:
“Be careful of false prophets. They come to you and look gentle like sheep. But they are really dangerous like wolves.
Matthew 7:15 ICB.

These four things that I enumerated above are among the factors that have shielded TB Joshua from both public scrutiny and spiritual discernment by believers. By the way, you could hardly catch him teach what one can call a controversial or false doctrine because, practically, when it comes to doctrine, he taught nothing. He only played to the gallery, Saying a few good words here and there. You could not be a child of God who is truly hungry for God's word and sit under his ministration for long.

Additionally, there are a number of scandalous things about TB Joshua but I will not go there. It is not my call. I stick with the basics or the fundamentals. You can wait for the next few weeks or months when people who had been afraid to talk about their personal experiences when he was alive would show up with their tales. Never forget that some in the past brought up their accusations but they were carpeted. The man TB Joshua was too powerful, influencial and connected in this country to not influence the justice system. He probably would have gone the way of the notorious Reverend King.

Now, to those among us who think it is uncharitable to write about the dead, I do not share your sentiment one bit. I don't know where you got such an idea from. Check your Bible. The books of Chronicles and Kings simply chronicled the life and time of men and women, whether they did well and goofed. The book of judges did the same thing about the prophets and judges. Why have you not challenged the Bible writers for writing about the dead? I do not understand this philosophical nonsense of not talking about the dead. It is rooted in nothing but deception and patently hypocritical. Besides, we see some of you write teachings making references to Paul, Judas Iscariot, Philip, Stephen, Ahab etc from the Bible. How come you did not feel it's uncharitable to write about them? Are they not dead? Additionally, I do not believe in deodorising the dead. Death does not confer sainthood on anyone. If you were not a saint while alive, you would not be one when you are gone. Let's get over this business.

There are also people who think they can blackmail us into an ungodly silence by saying "let the dead rest". I would not know the meaning of such a statement. How are we keeping your dead restless? I'm sometimes inclined to ask where people get all these things from.

Furthermore, there are people who suddenly remember the word "compassion" when their favourite idol dies? Personally, I do not think they actually know the meaning of compassion. If they knew, they would be shouting at rooftops to deliver people who are trapped in satanic enclaves carefully disguised as house of God. They would be concerned for all the "Peters" that have been robbed to pay "Paul" in a showmanship disguised as charity works. They would be concerned for people who have lost their personal freedom because they signed up to be disciples of a prophet somewhere. They would be concerned for families who have lost their children to a religious organisation that had an uncanny hold on their lives. They would be concerned for those families who have lost their wards to sicknesses due to deceptive and manipulative practices of their prophet who wanted to make a name for himself.

And to those of you who would want to threaten me with death, your threats carry no weight. Zil! It's even borne of complete ignorance and lack of insight on your part. Everyone dies! Your prophet just died for crying out loud. It's a sign you were poorly taught by your prophet. You are in no position to threaten no one. Besides, have you heard of eternal life before? A man in Christ is not afraid of death. Selah!

Friends, I have taken time to document my unpopular position to raise an awareness that there are false prophets among us who are being celebrated as angels of light. This time, I am not talking about people who have testimonies of conversion but along the line got entangled in false teachings. Rather, I'm talking about those who never met with Christ, and who never changed their ways but changed their garments to appear like angels of light. I'm talking about those who use dark arts to hold worshippers spell-bound. I'm writing about those who learn Christian clichés and demeanor to appear like sheep while, inwardly, they are ravenous wolves. They are everywhere, all over the world and all over the continent of Africa. They are in Nigeria. They run an inner caucus reminiscent of a brutal master-servant relationship. While they win awards as deliverers all over the world, they are real time captors of many in their enclaves.

May God deliver their captives. May the light of God shine bright in them so they can find true freedom that is in Christ Jesus.

Amen.

Before you get it twisted, I did not hate TB Joshua. It is my hope that he eventually met with Christ before he passed to the great beyond. So, kindly spare me your "judge not" mantra. I am a firm believer in the fact that there will be surprises in heaven. Afterall, the thief on the cross made a decision for Christ in his last few minutes of life.

However, I am not a friend of deception in any form. "Have nothing to do with the fruitless work of darkness; rather expose them" (Ephesians 5:11)

It is a new day!

NINYO.

Okay, with all your stories sir/ma

How many souls have you won for Christ?

5 Likes

Re: The Real TB Joshua by igbowoman: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVhiwceUpk8 [/img]

Before he rebranded.See how he made especially women act crazy.They grab their private parts and expose their unclothedness at the influence of his demons
Re: The Real TB Joshua by igbowoman: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzCuIBjmelI [/img]

The real TB native doctor unleashing foul spirit on females before he polished up his image to deceive even the elect.
Re: The Real TB Joshua by igbowoman: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
2 Cor 11 Amplified

13 For such men are counterfeit apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.

14 And no wonder, since Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

15 So it is no great surprise if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness, but their end will correspond with their deeds.

1 Like

Re: The Real TB Joshua by igbowoman: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
If you ever received oil ,water or any products from this native doctor or visited his shrine, I pray you be delivered in Jesus name.
The videos you see above tell you the sexual and other foul demons he deposited into you and multiplied your problems.
He operated from the realm of darkness.
May the Lord open your eyes of understanding so you can see.

4 Likes

Re: The Real TB Joshua by igbowoman: 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: The Real TB Joshua by Cabble4(m): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
ifex370:

He was still better than you can ever be.
*Sorry, did you read his post? I did and trust Me, I didn't see any self aggrandizement there. If you have a contrary view, please feel free to share. It's a public platform.
For Me, there is so much sense in what he wrote.

3 Likes

Re: The Real TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
igbowoman:
If you ever received oil ,water or any products from this native doctor or visited his shrine, I pray you be delivered in Jesus name.
The videos you see above tell you the sexual and other foul demons he deposited into you and multiplied your problems.
He operated from the realm of darkness.
May the Lord open your eyes of understanding so you can see.

God bless you.

You are highly favoured and blessed.

God bless who raised such a mature Christian soul. I have a lot too say, but time won't permit me.

The oils are usually made with water for waters used two wash human dead bodies, seven, whined with occultic materials before presented as they are. They aren't just made in a room. This oils are made in the occultic coverns and once used demons are assigned too their users as manipulating spirits who in turn report all the activities of the users too their overall supervisor demons. When in services, it's those evil spirits that then relay the information too their supervisor and then took the false prophet who then communicates it in the physical realm, that's what people praise as prophecy

I delivered some Christians from their hands and I had two study them deeply too know how to engage in the warfare. If only their followers who defend them have the depth of Chris Okotie.

And to the clowns who say Okotie's is petty for not speaking when he was alive, Okotie's has been speaking since as far back as 1990. But most of the world didn't follow his evovlement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real TB Joshua by igbowoman: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

God bless you.

You are highly favoured and blessed.

God bless who raised such a mature Christian soul. I have a lot too say, but time won't permit me.

The oils are usually made with water for waters used two wash human dead bodies, seven, whined with occultic materials before presented as they are. They aren't just made in a room. This oils are made in the occultic coverns and once used demons are assigned too their users as manipulating spirits who in turn report all the activities of the users too their overall supervisor demons. When in services, it's those evil spirits that then relay the information too their supervisor and then took the false prophet who then communicates it in the physical realm, that's what people praise as prophecy

I delivered some Christians from their hands and I had two study them deeply too know how to engage in the warfare. If only their followers who defend them have the depth of Chris Okotie.

And to the clowns who say Okotie's is petty for not speaking when he was alive, Okotie's has been speaking since as far back as 1990. But most of the world didn't follow his evovlement

Bless you too.
Poverty in Africa has made people to latch unto these evil men and women operating with familiar spirits calling themselves pastors and prophets but the bible warned about them.
Sadly Africans don't even bother reading their bibles to know truth from error.
They want prophecies and strange occurences and native doctors have rebranded to give them what they want.
Re: The Real TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
igbowoman:

Bless you too.
Poverty in Africa has made people to latch unto these evil men and women operating with familiar spirits calling themselves pastors and prophets but the bible warned about them.
Sadly Africans don't even bother reading their bibles to know truth from error.
They want prophecies and strange occurences and native doctors have rebranded to give them what they want.

One took my friends captive. Unfortunately, Heaven wanted to punish him. The mistakes people like Joshua and all false prophets make is that, they appear so powerful and none would ever challenge them.

Forget it, Joshua, though, Divine Mandate is involved had confronted someone who judge him with death, the false prophet in the scenario of my friends. I use SIX months fasting with intense warfare tale finish him life on earth. When it all terminated, he was arrested and harassed on all corners, people arresting him here and there, 8 arrests within 5 weeks leading to his case file reaching the desk of commissioner of police till the closing down of His church.

I tell them this, I don't go about bragging. I don't investigate even witches spiritually, but touch people I live and be you UEBERT ANGEL, SHEPHERD BUSHIRI, OWUSU BEMPAH, TB JOSHUA, PASSION JAVA, NIGER GAISIE, I Will drag you to the throne of judgment in Heaven, fling you to the earth from the Heavens.

If the one I dealt with returns to the earth 50 times, he will never near me. Cause everyone was always scared of him and running. But I was the only known he had seen that challenged him face to face and we were in intense battle in all of these

I feel sorry for shallow Christians defending rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
One thing that's clear is how different people are coming up to tell superstory on Nairaland when all what they needed to do is used the Bible to prove the man's ministry right or wrong! smiley

ifex370:

He was still better than you can ever be.

1 Like

Re: The Real TB Joshua by ifex370(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
One thing that's clear is how different people are coming up to tell superstory on Nairaland when all what they needed to do is used the Bible to prove the man's ministry right or wrong! smiley

With all their stories they've never won any soul for Christ.

They are the real agents of darkness.

2 Likes

Re: The Real TB Joshua by ifex370(m): 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Cabble4:

*Sorry, did you read his post? I did and trust Me, I didn't see any self aggrandizement there. If you have a contrary view, please feel free to share. It's a public platform.
For Me, there is so much sense in what he wrote.

If you have not won as many souls as he dd, you cannot speak against the man.
Re: The Real TB Joshua by igbowoman: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
ifex370:

If you have not won as many souls as he dd, you cannot speak against the man.

Won souls to darkness and filled them with demons.
If he won your soul please go back there and grab it back quick

3 Likes

Re: The Real TB Joshua by igbowoman: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Foolish Africans that think gathering a crowd to entertain them with drama means winning souls to Christ.
How can someone serving the kingdom of darkness win souls to Christ

3 Likes

Re: The Real TB Joshua by coscj(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
OP. If you really want to know if someone is of God, Pray and fast ask God to reveal his (tb joshua)true identity to you.

I'm pretty sure that will give you a stronger opinion to form a constructive nairaland post.
Re: The Real TB Joshua by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
@Igbowoman

"Small small" I beg.

And you even dug out some of his recent old tapes. grin No need.... a beg. Biko!

I was just talking about these things. That guy in the video actually leaked some of his old videos. grin These ones are still even not the ones I talked about. These are still nice. The guy too is a blackmailer. He fell out of favor with TB. He told some lies also. I do not believe the beating and the rubbish he said because the marks of beating will be there. If he was beaten like he said, he would show them. Well, na dem sabi wetin brought them together, and wetin separated them. Lol.

What pained me seriously that I stamped his ministry in red was what he did to Kanu. Honestly, if Oyedepo or Adeboye did that to anyone, no matter what anyone tells me, they are both in red. Immediately after Atalanta 1996 after Kanu led the Nigerian Dream team to win gold medal with his 2 outstanding goals against Brazil, Skippo Kanu Nwankwo whom Inter Milan had already signed suddenly showed heart defect during his medicals. Inter Milan treated him so badly. He ran to his church. And what pained me was that his Ministry released an undertaken signed by Kanu. The whole write up was full of grammatical errors just to disgrace Kanu after Kanu left his ministry to another place. The issue pained me. How could TB joshua allow such letter to go public when he himself knew that he started from nothing. That disgrace made Kanu to refine himself too. And I am so happy for Kanu that Arsenal signed him after, and he became bigger. They told Kanu to go straight for heart surgery in the church he later went. He did, and Papilo bounced back. Even, we all didnt know Kanu had even gone to replace again the artificial valve in his heart after many years. Many said Kanu was slow in the field, but Papilo knows the kind heart he has, and God gave him skills to dribble while on a spot, and as tall as he is, he would just pass you magically. Papilo! That great footballer. Papilo. Kanu didnt run with ball too much while he was playing, but his legs are magical. One touch na something else. The whole of his body was a goal that time. Papilo!

But Daniel was so unlucky. When his eyes cleared, no one told him to find his level after serving there. Lol. But thank God for Amakachi's life also.

Well, I will not speak bad or good about TB Joshua, and I will not make comment on whether he is real or not. But one thing is sure, I stamped him red with the way he treated Kanu Nwankwo. Mehn! It pained me seriously that year. Kanu was insulted so much. And parents were even using him as an example of useless kids who didnt go to school. But today, Kanu speaks nice English too. He has a good wife. His children speak with British accent.

But madam, please, no need for this condemnation. We dont need to condemn or praise him. He is gone. Please, no need. Let's just allow him rest. We will all face death too.

1 Like

Re: The Real TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
ifex370:
How many souls have you won for Christ?
1. Where in the Bible do you have Jesus Christ telling you to count the number of souls you have "won" for Him? undecided

Do you realize that you are not sent out to win souls but instead to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to the world - two very different ideas. undecided

Did you know that men instead teach you to win souls so you fill sets in their church auditoriums? There is no special reward defined for those who win souls, and no, you do not make Heaven by the number of souls you have supposedly "won". undecided

1 Like

Re: The Real TB Joshua by Sheunma: 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
T B Joshua is the greatest prophet and miracle worker to ever come out of Africa, period. Haters have no other job beside hating.
Re: The Real TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
coscj:
OP. If you really want to know if someone is of God, Pray and fast ask God to reveal his (tb joshua)true identity to you.

I'm pretty sure that will give you a stronger opinion to form a constructive nairaland post.
You dont need to do that at all!

Jesus Christ said "By their fruits you shall know them". The same declared that those who love Him are those who keep His comandments/rules, informing you that all you need is to find out is whether or not a person obeys His commandments or not in order to know whether that person belongs to Him or not. undecided

No fasting or praying necessary.... as even those in the world are able to know who truly belongs to Jesus Christ and who the hypocrites/ false teachers and prophets are. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Real TB Joshua by coscj(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You dont need to do that at all!

Jesus Christ said "By their fruits you shall know them". The same declared that those who love Him are those who keep His comandments/rules, informing you that all you need is to find out is whether or not a person obeys His commandments or not in order to know whether that person belongs to Him or not. undecided

No fasting or praying necessary.... as even those in the world are able to know who truly belongs to Jesus Christ and who the hypocrites/ false teachers and prophets are. undecided

It is necessary. Christianity is a relationship. If u have that unique relationship with Jesus and the holy spirit. Then Jesus should be able to show u (Personally) who and who are truly his servants.

Praying and fasting in righteousness is for a deeper conviction of matters beyond the physical. If this OP had done this, I'm sure he/she will not have posted this long empty article.
Re: The Real TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
coscj:

It is necessary. Christianity is a relationship. If u have that unique relationship with Jesus and the holy spirit. Then Jesus should be able to show u (Personally) who and who are truly his servants.

Praying and fasting in righteousness is for a deeper conviction of matters beyond the physical. If this OP had done this, I'm sure he/she will not have posted this long empty article.
You are missing the point. God already told you how to find the answers you seek, only the way He prescribed does not require your praying and fasting but instead your knowledge of His commandments and careful examination of the other for signs of obedience of these very same commandments. undecided

Now, if you continue to insist that God's method is not the correct method, and instead proceed to finding the answers your way, in disobedience of God's own instruction, do you believe that whatever answer you obtain through your own means will be of God? undecided

P.S Where in scripture do you get your idea on praying and fasting from? undecided
Re: The Real TB Joshua by coscj(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are missing the point. God already told you how to find the answers you seek, only the way He prescribed does not require your praying and fasting but instead your knowledge of His commandments and careful examination of the other for signs of obedience of these very same commandments. undecided

Now, if you continue to insist that God's method is not the correct method, and instead proceed to finding the answers your way, in disobedience of God's own instruction, do you believe that whatever answer you obtain through your own means will be of God? undecided

You see na. This is why Tb Joshua does not respond to criticism.
that is what the enemy wants us to keep doing. As we are arguing our anointing keeps draining.

Watch, Pray and fast. Jesus is still with us just as he was in the beginning, as such all knowledge can be made available to us if we seek it. There's nothing wrong in asking for more insight. It doesn't mean disobedience

1 Like

Re: The Real TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
coscj:
Watch, Pray and fast. Jesus is still with us just as he was in the beginning, as such all knowledge can be made available to us if we seek it. There's nothing wrong in asking for more insight. It doesn't mean disobedience
Jesus Christ never said to pray in order to obtain answers in everything though. In fact, He specifically prescribed prayer and fasting in one case alone... the casting out of some demons. undecided

Where it pertains deterring of whether a one is a false Teacher or prophet, Jesus Christ specifically taught us that it is by their fruits that we shall know them - Matthew 7 vs 15-23. Jesus Christ never taught prayer and fasting as way to obtaining answers where it concerns the fruits of another. So,why do you not believe Jesus Christ's recommendation in this? undecided

There is nothing wrong with asking for more insight after you have obeyed God's direct command which is that you examine the fruits of the person in question for to obtain the answers you seek. However, there is everything wrong with refusing altogether to apply the wisdom (solution) God has already give you as way of getting at the answers you seek, so you can do it your way instead. undecided
Re: The Real TB Joshua by coscj(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never said to pray in order to obtain answers in everything though. In fact, He specifically prescribed prayer and fasting in one case alone... the casting out of some demons. undecided

Where it pertains deterring of whether a one is a false Teacher or prophet, Jesus Christ specifically taught us that it is by their fruits that we shall know them - Matthew 7 vs 15-23. Jesus Christ never taught prayer and fasting as way to obtaining answers where it concerns the fruits of another. So,why do you not believe Jesus Christ's recommendation in this? undecided

There is nothing wrong with asking for more insight after you have obeyed God's direct command which is that you examine the fruits of the person in question for to obtain the answers you seek. However, there is everything wrong with refusing altogether to apply the wisdom (solution) God has already give you as way of getting at the answers you seek, so you can do it your way instead. undecided
I see you are well versed.

Kudos and keep winning. Endeavor to have a personal relationship with Jesus. If you do, he will be able guide through petty issues like what the OP raised.
You may have noticed that I don't argue bible verses, now it doesn't mean that bible quote above is wrong. You are correct actually.

However, Praying fervently and fasting about a problem (as lead by the spirit) will transition you from ordinary to extraordinary. You no longer have to watch a bunch of YouTube videos and Petty gossips to quantify 'FRUITS' of God's servant.
Please Take out a quiet time from your busy schedule seek for more.
Re: The Real TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
coscj:

I see you are well versed.

Kudos and keep winning. Endeavor to have a personal relationship with Jesus. If you do, he will be able guide through petty issues like what the OP raised.
You may have noticed that I don't argue bible verses, now it doesn't mean that bible quote above is wrong. You are correct actually.

However, Praying fervently and fasting about a problem (as lead by the spirit) will transition you from ordinary to extraordinary. You no longer have to watch a bunch of YouTube videos and Petty gossips to quantify 'FRUITS' of God's servant.
Please Take out a quiet time from your busy schedule seek for more.
1. The Spirit of God will NEVER lead anyone to disobeying the commandments of Jesus Christ, and this mainly because the reason Go gave Him to us is so we can carefully submit to and obey the very teachings of God, as given to us through Jesus Christ - Ezekiel 36 vs 27.

2. Also since those who love Jesus Christ, and God as a result, are those who submit to and obey the teachings of Jesus Christ- john 14 vs 20- 21 - it is impossible for a one who belongs to God to reject or refuse the teachings of Jesus Christ above every thing else. undecided

3. The fruits Jesus Christ spoke of are not taught you in YouTube videos but as taught you by Jesus Christ Himself. He said "by their fruits you shall know them" - Matthew 7 vs 15 - 20- them who? The false teachers and prophets from His own followers and disciples. And from His teachings & commandments - John 14 vs 20 -21 - we already know that those who belong to Him are those who submit to and obey His teachings & commandments. So clearly, we now know that those who do not belong to Him are those who reject or disobey His teachings & commandments. Hence, we can surmise that the fruits Jesus Christ spoke of where fruits of obedience or disobedience of His commandments & teachings.

In Matthew 7 vs 21-23, Jesus Christ clearly warns us against judging by such things as signs and wonders or miracles wrought in His name, or by prophesies proclaimed in His name and definitely not by the casting of demons out in is name, declaring that many a false Teacher and prophet will come to you doing even this in his name. undecided

These things Jesus Christ declared are meaningless where His Truth is concerned and since the human mind is used as a tool by the devil with to deceive many into believing in the lies of men, it is best to approach all things as stipulated by the Truth of God, Jesus Christ, and not by words of men, even those your Mogs who are all liars and deceivers. undecided
Re: The Real TB Joshua by coscj(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
Very rich take. You're doing well.

Please explain the fruit part. What's fruits should we look out for to ascertain a true man of God. Thank u.
Re: The Real TB Joshua by Jokerman(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
When will y'all get tired of this write ups?? Allow God to judge na?!

This is how y'all will write about Oyedepo, Adeboye, Muoka, Chris and the rest...

However like The master said to the Pharisees, "He who is without sin, should cast the first stone".

Believing and reigning with Christ on the day of the Lord is a personal race, fight for yourself to enter into the straight gate, rather than castigating someone else.
Re: The Real TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
The bitter truth is that all these people are only envious of the man, if they're saying he used Juju to cure and help people.
What are they using to help?
Sadly none of them is practicing CHRISTIANITY according to the Bible so their ranting is biased and hypocritical! smiley

ifex370:

With all their stories they've never won any soul for Christ. They are the real agents of darkness.

2 Likes

Re: The Real TB Joshua by mohims(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
You are an idiot. Egbe igwe gbagbuo gi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prayer in private ( silent ) or Prayer in public ( loud ) prayer? / Is This True About T. B Joshua? / I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.