Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Real TB Joshua - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real TB Joshua (3596 Views)

The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real TB Joshua by byinks(f): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Yw. However, I'm believing the Lord is impressing on me that it is going to be a phone communication issue. I've had this " prompting " atleast 3 times now, cause I'm having insight already on the " pressing issues " already. But.. Let's see how it goes from our email interaction first.

I don't mind sir, as long as we communicate
Re: The Real TB Joshua by orunto27: 10:26am On Jun 13, 2021
THE REAL T B JOSHUA IS COMING BACK IN THE WAY WE LEAST EXPECT.
Re: The Real TB Joshua by orunto27: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2021
THE REAL T B JOSHUA IS COMING BACK IN THE WAY WE LEAST EXPECT.

THE FAITHFULS SHALL KNOW.
Re: The Real TB Joshua by dorox(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I am a Christian, as a follower of Christ Jesus i love everyone so i only point out where people err in other for others not to fall into the same trap.
TB Joshua was a good and kind-hearted man that's why he used what he has (power) to help people around him, there are many who also went and got spiritual powers but will not use it wisely to gain favour in the eyes of men the way TB Joshua did, rather they will only continue to accumulate worldly possessions to flex up and down nobody will remember them for any assistance they rendered during their life.
That's why all those Pastors, Reverends, Bishops and co failed to have anyone talk about the financial assistance they rendered apart from the spiritual powers they used to heal people.
TB Joshua healed people and also rendered financial assistance to many during his lifetime so he got more admirers than them all.
But none of them including TB Joshua practiced true Christianity! smiley

I have sent you a PM
Re: The Real TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2021
Sorry, i only honour PM from my fellow believers not strangers.
So if you have something to say let's share it on the public forum, we are here to preach and teach about Jesus Christ for everyone to gain accurate knowledge of the truth!

dorox:

I have sent you a PM

1 Like

Re: The Real TB Joshua by dorox(m): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Sorry, i only honour PM from my fellow believers not strangers.
So if you have something to say let's share it on the public forum, we are here to preach and teach about Jesus Christ for everyone to gain accurate knowledge of the truth!

I see that you are a Jehovah's Witness, that is what i am also
Re: The Real TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Well you're welcome! smiley

dorox:

I see that you are a Jehovah's Witness, that is what i am also
Re: The Real TB Joshua by igbowoman: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jokerman:

He/She who is without sin should cast the first stone.

David said,"God forbid I touch the Lord's anointed"

Allow God to judge. Stop all these write-ups you do.... You do not know his last moment.

Pursue your own race.

Africans and their emotional ways
The bible says I can judge and said so in several places.
I wonder why you judge Buhari and other criminals why not allow God to judge.
Right now you are judging me too so take a clue from your own stand and see that it neither makes common sense nor biblical sense .
Re: The Real TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
ifex370:

Okay, with all your stories sir/ma

How many souls have you won for Christ?

No one wins souls for Christ. You preach, God does the winning. Remember Jesus said He was sending them to reap fields the disciples did not plant etc?
Re: The Real TB Joshua by Johnnyessence(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
igbowoman:
When it comes to deception, he was the master of it. I kid you not.

When it comes to cunning craftiness, no one came close to him among the false prophets that have walked the soil of Africa. This is the reason why some who have been my friends in this space are going to be jolted by my writing of him.

His deceptive activities escaped the eagle eye of many well meaning Christians who claim to fight deception and manipulation in the church.

When it comes to branding, or what is called "packaging" in colloquial parlance, he simply carried the cake . In spite of the fact that he was poorly lettered, his ability to evolve, to package and repackage himself to a sellable brand appears to be second to none on this divide of the Sahara.

Many of his followers and admirers will fight "tooth and nail" to prove he was a prophet sent by God. No surprises. By the kind of grip he had and still has on them, they are unable to think otherwise. They will, as a matter of fact, fight anyone who thinks their prophet was false.

By the way, when it comes to the supernatural, TB Joshua was one man who operated in it. He didn't just start "yesterday". No! When he was operating from a shrine like a voodoo priest or an unmistakable native doctor back in the days, the supernatural attended to him. At the time, he did not pretend to be a Christian. He was just doing his own thing and attracted his own kind. For those who started following him less than 20 years ago, what you knew was a well repackaged TB Joshua. At the time you knew him, he had been transformed and repackaged to appeal to the larger Christian community. When he did, his acceptability soared significantly.

It is not as if we haven't seen Voodoo priests who got transformed after an encounter with Christ Jesus before. Hoardes of them have come to know Christ. But when they do, they would clearly renounce the past and expose such works of darkness. No serious minded Christian will argue against this position. No one that I know could tell when TB Joshua had an encounter with Christ. Ask him when he met Christ and he would tell you it was from his mother's womb. This does not sound like someone who knew the first things about the Christian faith.

All we saw was that he transformed and started running what was called a church. Should anyone know or have any evidence of him renouncing darks arts openly, he should please send us a link to prove it. We shall be waiting for it.

During his transition, he was one of those few "prophets" who popularised what was popularly called Chrislam (a mixture of Christianity and Islam). This should not be surprising because he was a Muslim by birth. He used Qur'anic citations copiously and Bible verses scantily and engaged in all sorts of native rituals to initiate spiritual phenomena in his meetings. Some of my readers might not have heard of "Chrislam" before. He practiced it openly. It was televised for a while back in the days when he was still learning the ropes.

However, this coincided with the period Penticostal movement was gaining traction and sweeping across the continent of Africa in the mid-late 90s. And as a smart man that he was, he knew the practice of Chrislam would not gain a wide acceptance. He quickly changed from wearing Jalabiya to wearing three-piece suits and carrying Bible in the late 90s.

Have you ever wondered why he had no obvious close interactions with the Penticostal papas and the "who-is-who" in the charismatic circle in Nigeria and Africa at large? It was largely because many of them knew the history of how he evolved and they couldn't point to anytime that he renounced his dark arts. Do I blame them? No , I don't! Did anyone of them call him out? Very few did. Arguably, the most prominent among them was pastor Chris Okotie. Details of what transpired is outside the scope of this write-up.

Paul wrote:

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
2 Corinthians 11:14‭-‬15 KJV

Time and space would fail me to chronicle all the tactics that TB Joshua employed to gain prominence and become the darling of many churchgoers. However, I will attempt to enumerate a few.

1. The supernatural: Most humans are gullible when they see supernatural happenings. They don't care where it comes from. Believers in Christ are also not spared. They lower their guards. They tend to think that all supernatural phenomena are from God. This is why many "babalawos" who are capable of a few magical acts and who could see spiritual phenomena now wear jackets and carry Bibles. I can tell you for free that there are many sorcerers who currently operate churches today, having crowds of worshippers following..... They even preach in the name of Jesus.

In Acts 8 from verse 9, Simon the sorcerer was not actually known as a sorcerer until Philip showed up in Samaria with the gospel of Christ. He was popularly known as "the great power of God". He amazed the entire city with magic. He was a wonder to behold. Both small and great in the city of Samaria ate from his palms. The true gospel brings light and exposes darkness. The fact that this truth about TB Joshua was hidden to many, including christocentric believers, suggests to me that something is amiss with our gospel.

2. The media: One of the ways TB Joshua warmed his way into the hearts of many Christians was through the generous use of the media. Only a few men could compete with the synagogue when it comes to using the power of the media to shape or launder the image of TB Joshua. The propaganda was intentional and well calculated. He knew that people love to see dramatic manifestations. Hence, aggressively, he televised deliverance manifestations and healing sessions, some of which he had with celebrities (who are natural influencers and image makers) that he had intentionally invited over to come receive healings.

Many cases of televised and celebrated healing at the synagogue eventually died quietly in their various homes and countries of abode. There were cancer and HIV/AIDS patients who abandoned treatment after an acclaimed healing at the synagogue only to die few weeks later. However, TB Joshua already televised their healings and "took the shine". Some of these things made it to the media but their voices were drowned in the larger-than-life image of the prophet. If you did not know this, then, you have not been paying attention.

Furthermore, I am a medical practitioner and quite a number of my patients have had contact with the synagogue. The manipulation and the deception were real. I know patients who were deceived that they were healed, asked to drop their medications and then, they relapsed.

Should I also talk about his failed prophesies? I could count 5 among them straight up but I think it won't be necessary. I have come to terms with the fact that many who are firmly in the grip of false prophets often give excuses for their failed prophesies as against biblical injunction that asked us to call them out as false.

3. Philanthropy: I have seen TB Joshua made a show of charity in a manner that is unparalleled in religious circles. For the undiscerning, it would be enough to capture their hearts and excuse all his shenanigans. Many Christians have fallen flat for this. while charity works is laudable as far as the Christian faith is concerned, there's a "how" to it. Jesus rebuked the religious leaders of his days for making a show of charity works. But today, we celebrate them.

“Take heed that you do not do your charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. Otherwise you have no reward from your Father in heaven. Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not sound a trumpet before you as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory from men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly.
Matthew 6:1‭-‬4 NKJV

In my view, there are clear red flags any believer in Christ can pick so as to not fall for falsehood carefully disguised as truth. There are basic things we should not have to keep reminding a believer in Christ. This is one of them. Personally, I take good gestures done for the optics with a pinch of salt. They are simply done for personal aggrandisement. I did not say so. Jesus said so.

4. Modesty: when stacked up against the ostentatious lifestyle of the bigwigs in church circles, the modest demeanor of TB Joshua could hold you spell-bound. For a man who was an institution of some sort; who single-handedly attracted so much businesses and foreigners to the Ikotun-Egbe axis of Lagos state and turned it to a Mecca of some sort, seeing video clips of him relating with the poor and the disabled and carrying out menial works around his church premises would naturally endear you too him. By so doing, TB Joshua won the admiration of many. However, what many forget is that all these things were done for the optics. Otherwise, cameras should not have been be there to start with. Jesus said:
“Be careful of false prophets. They come to you and look gentle like sheep. But they are really dangerous like wolves.
Matthew 7:15 ICB.

These four things that I enumerated above are among the factors that have shielded TB Joshua from both public scrutiny and spiritual discernment by believers. By the way, you could hardly catch him teach what one can call a controversial or false doctrine because, practically, when it comes to doctrine, he taught nothing. He only played to the gallery, Saying a few good words here and there. You could not be a child of God who is truly hungry for God's word and sit under his ministration for long.

Additionally, there are a number of scandalous things about TB Joshua but I will not go there. It is not my call. I stick with the basics or the fundamentals. You can wait for the next few weeks or months when people who had been afraid to talk about their personal experiences when he was alive would show up with their tales. Never forget that some in the past brought up their accusations but they were carpeted. The man TB Joshua was too powerful, influencial and connected in this country to not influence the justice system. He probably would have gone the way of the notorious Reverend King.

Now, to those among us who think it is uncharitable to write about the dead, I do not share your sentiment one bit. I don't know where you got such an idea from. Check your Bible. The books of Chronicles and Kings simply chronicled the life and time of men and women, whether they did well and goofed. The book of judges did the same thing about the prophets and judges. Why have you not challenged the Bible writers for writing about the dead? I do not understand this philosophical nonsense of not talking about the dead. It is rooted in nothing but deception and patently hypocritical. Besides, we see some of you write teachings making references to Paul, Judas Iscariot, Philip, Stephen, Ahab etc from the Bible. How come you did not feel it's uncharitable to write about them? Are they not dead? Additionally, I do not believe in deodorising the dead. Death does not confer sainthood on anyone. If you were not a saint while alive, you would not be one when you are gone. Let's get over this business.

There are also people who think they can blackmail us into an ungodly silence by saying "let the dead rest". I would not know the meaning of such a statement. How are we keeping your dead restless? I'm sometimes inclined to ask where people get all these things from.

Furthermore, there are people who suddenly remember the word "compassion" when their favourite idol dies? Personally, I do not think they actually know the meaning of compassion. If they knew, they would be shouting at rooftops to deliver people who are trapped in satanic enclaves carefully disguised as house of God. They would be concerned for all the "Peters" that have been robbed to pay "Paul" in a showmanship disguised as charity works. They would be concerned for people who have lost their personal freedom because they signed up to be disciples of a prophet somewhere. They would be concerned for families who have lost their children to a religious organisation that had an uncanny hold on their lives. They would be concerned for those families who have lost their wards to sicknesses due to deceptive and manipulative practices of their prophet who wanted to make a name for himself.

And to those of you who would want to threaten me with death, your threats carry no weight. Zil! It's even borne of complete ignorance and lack of insight on your part. Everyone dies! Your prophet just died for crying out loud. It's a sign you were poorly taught by your prophet. You are in no position to threaten no one. Besides, have you heard of eternal life before? A man in Christ is not afraid of death. Selah!

Friends, I have taken time to document my unpopular position to raise an awareness that there are false prophets among us who are being celebrated as angels of light. This time, I am not talking about people who have testimonies of conversion but along the line got entangled in false teachings. Rather, I'm talking about those who never met with Christ, and who never changed their ways but changed their garments to appear like angels of light. I'm talking about those who use dark arts to hold worshippers spell-bound. I'm writing about those who learn Christian clichés and demeanor to appear like sheep while, inwardly, they are ravenous wolves. They are everywhere, all over the world and all over the continent of Africa. They are in Nigeria. They run an inner caucus reminiscent of a brutal master-servant relationship. While they win awards as deliverers all over the world, they are real time captors of many in their enclaves.

May God deliver their captives. May the light of God shine bright in them so they can find true freedom that is in Christ Jesus.

Amen.

Before you get it twisted, I did not hate TB Joshua. It is my hope that he eventually met with Christ before he passed to the great beyond. So, kindly spare me your "judge not" mantra. I am a firm believer in the fact that there will be surprises in heaven. Afterall, the thief on the cross made a decision for Christ in his last few minutes of life.

However, I am not a friend of deception in any form. "Have nothing to do with the fruitless work of darkness; rather expose them" (Ephesians 5:11)

It is a new day!

NINYO.
clueless and lied epistle writer. Just go and read Matthew 7vs1-6. Thou shall not judge. You are just a hypocrite here with this clueless epistles you are writing here.
Re: The Real TB Joshua by ifex370(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

No one wins souls for Christ. You preach, God does the winning. Remember Jesus said He was sending them to reap fields the disciples did not plant etc?

Okay so how many people have you preached to?
Re: The Real TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
ifex370:
Did you miss it? undecided

He just preached the Truth of Jesus Christ to you, so you can decide whether to do away with the lie you have been holding on to all this while in the name of God. That is what preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of God is about- revealing the Law of the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ, as taught to us by Jesus Christ to the world. Your exercises in winning of souls are designed instead by men for the filing of seats in their churches and mega auditoriums where they further decieve the same souls away from God, in the name of God. undecided
Re: The Real TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Johnnyessence:
clueless and lied epistle writer. Just go and read Matthew 7vs1-6. Thou shall not judge. You are just a hypocrite here with this clueless epistles you are writing here.
Actually, Matthew 7 vs 1- 5 is Jesus Christ teaching us not to judge matters by man-made standards, or rules created by men, but instead that we judge all things using the measure provided us by God Himself, God's own Law. Just as Jesus Christ Himself did, He commands that we do too. undecided
Re: The Real TB Joshua by ifex370(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did you miss it? undecided

He just preached the Truth of Jesus Christ to you, so you can decide whether to do away with the lie you have been holding on to all this while in the name of God. That is what preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of God is about- revealing the Law of the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ, as taught to us by Jesus Christ to the world. Your exercises in winning of souls are designed instead by men for the filing of seats in their churches and mega auditoriums where they further decieve the same souls away from God, in the name of God. undecided

Don't preach to me. Go to the hinterlands.
Re: The Real TB Joshua by igbowoman: 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

This is my last post on your thread.

Continue then! No one is stopping you. Which sentiment is in my post. If you claim to be spiritually filled like you wrote everything besutifully, you will understand why genuine Holy spirit filled leaders have refused to pay condolence visit and or condemn him. CAN only sent it out of "too much noise". He was not a member of CAN, and if they dont, nothing anyone will do. Even Jide Sanwo Olu cannot ignore that of another leader despite the June protest. I do not want to mention any leader if such happened to and Sanwo would be there. But the day it happened is when Sanwo Olu should have been there. But the guy sent delegates. Well, he may still go.

Wisdom is needed. There is a reason Holy Spirit filled leaders are not saying much. If you like listen, if you like keep calling "sentiments" and running your mouth anyhow. No wahala. But before you continue crucifying him, did God really ask you to do it? Or are you doing it on your own? You people just play with spiritual things like nothing. You are coming out to say it boldly now. But when he was alive, can you do it? These are issues you should check. Continue doing Ms. Macho then ooo.

Goodluck and Blessing!

Thanks
Good bye
Re: The Real TB Joshua by igbowoman: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jokerman:

He/She who is without sin should cast the first stone.

David said,"God forbid I touch the Lord's anointed"

Allow God to judge. Stop all these write-ups you do.... You do not know his last moment.

Pursue your own race.

Every believer in the new testament is anointed.
I am the Lord's anointed
The Holy spirit anoints us all.
Open your bible and read it please!!
Re: The Real TB Joshua by Mecka: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
igbowoman:

Every believer in the new testament is anointed. I am the Lord's anointed The Holy spirit anoints us all. Open your bible and read it please!!
then why do we have to be ordained
Re: The Real TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
ifex370:
Don't preach to me. Go to the hinterlands.
I can't help it if God keeps directing me to preach His Truth( The Law) even to those of you who claim to know Him. undecided

Recall that even Jesus Christ preached His Gospel, not to the unbelievers, but to those who claimed to believe in God yet continued to live in disobedience of God's commandments, some out of ignorance of the commandments/teachings of God - my people suffer for lack of knowledge of my commands - Hosea 4 vs 1 -10.
Re: The Real TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
ifex370:

I don't think you're in any position to ask anybody that question, as no one is answerable to you in his/her Christian race.

1 Like

Re: The Real TB Joshua by Jokerman(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
igbowoman:

Every believer in the new testament is anointed.
I am the Lord's anointed
The Holy spirit anoints us all.
Open your bible and read it please!!

Then why are you judging TB Joshua, now that he's dead?? Allow him be, let God judge on the last day, and let's run our own race now that we are still here...
Re: The Real TB Joshua by igbowoman: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mecka:
then why do we have to be ordained

Nothing like ordination in the new covenant.
Who ordained Paul and Silas?
Who ordained Peter or Aquilla and Priscilla ?
What you call ordination is nothing but man made practice.It is not a new testament teaching
Re: The Real TB Joshua by igbowoman: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jokerman:

Then why are you judging TB Joshua, now that he's dead?? Allow him be, let God judge on the last day, and let's run our own race now that we are still here...

You don't get this do you?
I am permitted to judge
We dont wait till last day.
We judge daily and judge righteously.
That is how we know right from wrong.
You have a bible please open it and read it or do you want me to show you?
Stop repeating things you hear others say.You have a bible please open it and read it with understanding
Re: The Real TB Joshua by Mecka: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
igbowoman:

Nothing like ordination in the new covenant.
Who ordained Paul and Silas?
Who ordained Peter or Aquilla and Priscilla ?
What you call ordination is nothing but man made practice.It is not a new testament teaching
but the same tbj you accuse was disown for not being ordained
Re: The Real TB Joshua by igbowoman: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mecka:
but the same tbj you accuse was disown for not being ordained

I deal with facts not hear say and choose to stay on the topic.
I AM NOT HOLDING BRIEF FOR ANY GO or pastors out there.
The bible only is my guide
Re: The Real TB Joshua by Jokerman(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
igbowoman:

I am permitted to judge
Stop repeating things you hear others say.You have a bible please open it and read it with understanding

You can never judge righteousness. We are called to preach and deliver soul from the power of darkness into the Light...

Jesus himself said, judge not, so you won't be judge... For the same measure you mete out, it shall be measured unto you also.

Let's wait till when Joshua is buried, if you see occultic symbolism, then you judge, until then allow the man be.

The righteous will only judge when the master comes to take authority over the kingdoms of the world and we reign with him.
Re: The Real TB Joshua by igbowoman: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jokerman:

You can never judge righteousness. We are called to preach and deliver soul from the power of darkness into the Light...

Jesus himself said, judge not, so you won't be judge... For the same measure you mete out, it shall be measured unto you also.

Let's wait till when Joshua is buried, if you see occultic symbolism, then you judge, until then allow the man be.

The righteous will only judge when the master comes to take authority over the kingdoms of the world and we reign with him.

Again I advise you please open your bible and read it!!
Read with understanding and learn
Many of you merely repeat what your daddy in the Lord feeds you.
John 7.24 (KJV)
24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Don't thank me
Read your bible
Re: The Real TB Joshua by Jokerman(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
igbowoman:

Again I advise you please open your bible and read it!!
Read with understanding and learn
Many of you merely repeat what your daddy in the Lord feeds you.
John 7.24 (KJV)
24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Don't thank me
Read your bible

And who told you, you ate righteous enough to Judge??

Look at what the righteous master did when he was faced with a judgemental situation...

John 8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
8:4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
8:5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
8:6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8:8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
8:9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
Re: The Real TB Joshua by andyanders: 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
Op, you lack sense. Why didn't you come with this your post when he was alive? You ONLY, waited for his death to come up with this. You claimed he marketed himself through giving charity to the poor and healing through evil powers.

When Jesus healed the sick, was it in secret? When he feed those who came to watch him preach and they were hungry, they brought fish and bread which he prayed on, they ate and even had a left over. Had it been now Jesus did that, you will still call Him fake prophet. When Jesus healed a certain man, He told him to go to the city and announce it. So, do you think you know the bible or God you claim to know?

You and your Chris Okotie who runs from one woman to another are just same piece of sh...t
Re: The Real TB Joshua by igbowoman: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
I pray all the captives held under the captivity of tuberculosis Josh be free

2 Likes

Re: The Real TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jokerman:

And who told you, you ate righteous enough to Judge??

Look at what the righteous master did when he was faced with a judgemental situation...

John 8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
8:4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
8:5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
8:6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8:8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
8:9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
Here's another way to consider Jesus Christ's message there in that passage.

Jesus Christ said , "He who is without Sin should cast the first stone" implying that those who have been made perfect, this through submission to and obedience of Jesus Christ's teachings & commandments- those set free from slavery to sin according to John 8 vs 31 - 40 - are able to condemn those who sin against God. undecided

Now, Jesus Christ Himself could not condemn the woman for her sins because He had not come to condemn but to save. And for that reason, He instead chose to forgive the woman of her sins. undecided
Re: The Real TB Joshua by bornalive: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
igbowoman:

I am permitted to judge

You stated above that you are permitted to judge? From which bible? God is not man and His instruction is that He ONLY will judge every man according to his works here on earth.

You are accusing T.B. Joshua of using some demonic powers, doing his works here on earth when he was alive. Who gave you canal man the power to judge your fellow man? Are you now taking the position of God who gave instruction that only Him will judge you and I?

In fact, they need to check your mental health to know if you are normal.
Re: The Real TB Joshua by igbowoman: 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
bornalive:

You stated above that you are permitted to judge? From which bible? God is not man and His instruction is that He ONLY will judge every man according to his works here on earth.

You are accusing T.B. Joshua of using some demonic powers, doing his works here on earth when he was alive. Who gave you canal man the power to judge your fellow man? Are you now taking the position of God who gave instruction that only Him will judge you and I?

In fact, they need to check your mental health to know if you are normal.

Judge with righteous judgment” John 7:24

What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 1 Cor 5:12

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. Eph 5:11

Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge.1 Cor 14:29

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Science Fiction And Religion Do Not Mix / Catholics, Do U Have This In Your Bible? / 22 Powerful Prayer Points From The Holy Mouth Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.