Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) (71616 Views)

Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock / June 12: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest Has Kicked Off In Abuja (Photos) / Femi Otedola: I Joined The 1978 ”Ali Must Go” Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Ayobami7(m): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Noted
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Jesuschristus: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hopefully no false genocide this time
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Emilo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Shit hole country with shit brain president.......Lifeless being.
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by SimplyShit: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
I hope slawomiir is with them
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by chatinent: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ok o
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by igbowoman: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:
I repeat, stay away from that June12 protest if you're Igbo or look Igbo. There are plans to use you as scapegoat.

My people are wise.
Its like the scam called subsidy protests, Igbo towns went about their normal business.
Abiola himself was a criminal who sponsored coups and died in the hands of his friends.
Go and find the fela song international tif tif
He sang about Abiola

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Ssoil(f): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Shout out to all the protesters across the nation whether online or offline you guys are doing an amazing job kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Mangekyo: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
The same Benin ppl that shouted Sai baba in 2015 now want him out? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Truekay: 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:
In the North and the East, it is normal business as usual. The few miscreants in yoruba land are already having a test of our great presidential resolve against unnecessary protests and disturb of public peace

Stay out of drugs
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by princeade86(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
He must go
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:
I repeat, stay away from that June12 protest if you're Igbo or look Igbo. There are plans to use you as scapegoat.

Stop ranting online, nwoke!

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by iwaeda: 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:
In the North and the East, it is normal business as usual. The few miscreants in yoruba land are already having a test of our great presidential resolve against unnecessary protests and disturb of public peace

When things ok, only hausa /fulani like you are enjoying. Must you always be tribal, needed to reply you according to your foolly.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by onez: 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
BUHARIMUSTGO. Buhari should calculate his next 2 year salary, so we can pay him off. Doctrine of necessity should be invoked and national assembly should assume the presidency now!. A kind of quasi parliament till 2023. Enough of bigotry and nepotism

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by donnie(m): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
J2381:
Abeg will you keep shut! Imagine the nonsense you're typing just to sound relevant.

To sound relevant? You must be new to NL.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Finnese001: 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
Where is osaro

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:
How person fit look Igbo. Me I look Hausa but I'm Igbo. Loool

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by mordred44: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
There was a country
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by kolade560: 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Put permanent solution to 1 min ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.....
Call or WhatsApp: 07033873814....we don't talk too much, we act!!!! Try and give testimonies...
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by donnie(m): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
SoBright101:
Impostor

They should join you and protest after you turn around and put the wahala on their head. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hmmmm..... issorite
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Arespect10: 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
PDP paid miscreants

#BuhariMustStay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Homeboiy: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Big lie

Akpakpava is not deserted

I am there now and there is movement of vehicles and other things

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Expensive2000(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Boss i have a deal for you, call me on 08143113173
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Belial06: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
kinzation:
Benin peepo
I hail orna
Keep up the good work

Poster above me fe ri werey

We hail you back

Injibutà
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by 4four(m): 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:
I know u re either one of the son of quota system send by ur terrorists Fulani herdsmen to use una usual tactics which is divide and rules or one of the southern APC online worriors on 30k monthly stipend, because I know there is no normal human being that will write those jargon u put up there
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by donnie(m): 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
vickydevoka:

How person fit look Igbo. Me I look Hausa but I'm Igbo. Loool

You know what I mean. My mum is not Igbo but she's light complexioned. She told me how terrified she a teenager then was during the war, because the Nigerian soldiers killed every light complexioned person they saw.

Apart from complexion, in many cases, once you don't speak Hausa during crisis in the North, they conclude you're Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by SoBright101: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
You know me right from time, i don't engage someone like you.

The protest isn't about Yoruba or Igbo or Hausa, it about bad government.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east nor west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless.

donnie:

They should join you and protest after you turn around and put the wahala on their head. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by J2381: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:

To sound relevant? You must be new to NL.
I've been here before you ever knew Nairaland existed. Your comment is very foolish to say the least.

I'm sure the video where that policeman was addressing the crowd, he was using the opportunity to profile who is igbo or who look igbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BFRBXvA3MI

All you lot do is spread conspiracy theories just to sound relevant. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by Onepeople: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:
enough of this nonsense, don't emulate the stupidity of those you criticise. Any fight against this tyrannical regime is all welcome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Romanoff:
I am happy.
Because #June12Protest is trending Worldwide on Twitter.

If Buhari had not banned Twitter, it would only have trended in Nigeria.

The ban backfired.
Things are not always the way we see it. That's exactly what happened in this case...
Re: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) by akilo1: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:
coward like ojuku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs / Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) / Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.