Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,361 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? (5629 Views)

Guys Ever Wondered How Women Feel When We Bleep Them. / Lady Narrates How A Man “knacked” Her Into An Asthma Attack In Bed / So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by danietohbadt(m): 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
Obakashdee:
Upon all the babes wey I don knack I never meet one asthma babe na wa oo

Lucky you man
Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by EmmySparky(m): 1:28am On Jun 13, 2021
SmellySperm:
No but my neighbor had back then in school. Na so baba jack the babe come my house panting for help. He dropped her on my bed and told me he wants to rush to pharmacy to get her inhaler.
As a wise man I told him I'll go get it instead abeg, mk person pikin no com die for my house as my guy japa (God forbid tho)
what if she die for ur room ...u still took a big risk...the guy fit still japa before u return

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by Nicklaus619(m): 5:45am On Jun 13, 2021
I dated this babe way back 200l, then I was staying off campus and funny enough, ever since we started dating she never told me she's asthmatic plus she never had a crisis in my present, so there was no way I could know.

One cold evening, I was banging this babe and she was moaning in ecstasy, all of a sudden she exploded with orgasm and started struggling for breath and I was thinking it's just normal orgasmic girly drama until she finished orgasm and she was still jerking, I look into her eyes and it was all white as Bleep, Nah there I begin they cry grin, thought she was about to die, until I ran and called my landlord after covering her unclothedness with my duvet, he came and asked me, where her hand bag, I brought it, he ransacked it and brought out one rubber stuff, I later found out it was an inhaler, he put it inside her mouth and she started sulking on it and gasping until she was finally stable, i was crying the whole time grin, left for my guy man landlord, I didn't know what would become of me grin.

After the incidence, my respect for my landlord increased because he rescued me from certain death, he was like my personal lord and saviour grin, after the incidence, before I ask any girl out, I will stylishly ask whether she's asthmatic grin, I was scared to death that day, that was the day I knew Jesus love me specially as she no die for my hand that day wink
Very nice man that year.

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by Angelacruz: 6:08am On Jun 13, 2021
U for dey inside kiriki nw...tank ur stars
Nicklaus619:
I dated this babe way back 200l, then I was staying off campus and funny enough, ever since we started dating she never told me she's asthmatic plus she never had a crisis in my present, so there was no way I could know.

One cold evening, I was banging this babe and she was moaning in ecstasy, all of a sudden she exploded with orgasm and started struggling for breath and I was thinking it's just normal orgasmic girly drama until she finished orgasm and she was still jerking, I look into her eyes and it was all white as Bleep, Nah there I begin they cry grin, thought she was about to die, until I ran and called my landlord after covering her unclothedness with my duvet, he came and asked me, where her hand bag, I brought it, he ransacked it and brought out one rubber stuff, I later found out it was an inhaler, he put it inside her mouth and she started sulking on it and gasping until she was finally stable, i was crying the whole time grin, left for my guy man landlord, I didn't know what would become of me grin.

After the incidence, my respect for my landlord increased because he rescued me from certain death, he was like my personal lord and saviour grin, after the incidence, before I ask any girl out, I will stylishly ask whether she's asthmatic grin, I was scared to death that day, that was the day I knew the Jesus love me specially as she no die for my hand that day wink
Very nice man that year.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by Bankalert(m): 6:31am On Jun 13, 2021
Angelacruz:
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by Nicklaus619(m): 6:42am On Jun 13, 2021
Angelacruz:

God is faithful bro, after that babe, Nah so I no gree make any girl.come my house until final year for school, the fear is real cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by Angelacruz: 6:43am On Jun 13, 2021
I can imagine d fear
Nicklaus619:

God is faithful bro, after that babe, Nah so I no gree make any girl.come my house until final year for school, the fear is real cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by Doctorfitz: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2021
The experience no funny ���..I wonder y ladies hide things like this..u can end up sending son of man to early jail

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by Skullano(m): 8:22am On Jun 13, 2021
paulolee:
I bin de attack very sharply from her back like mbappe wen she jus slow down dey breath fastly...
she just ask me to help her bring her inhaler wey she bin keep for bag n as she take some drags she kum de alright say mk we continue...
continue wetin??
she beg tire dt nite i swear na dt day I know say gbola get e own brain n sabi fear too bcoz e no gre rise dt nite after dt crazy scenerio.
no b small shock I experience dt nite o..

Sex is in the mind. once your mind blow, your gbola go stand.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 13, 2021
EmmySparky:
what if she die for ur room ...u still took a big risk...the guy fit still japa before u return
No be like bro. Na big risk i been take coz from the looks on the guy's face,baba been wan japa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by Skullano(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2021
JhyMedex:
Was with this girl...Sex was always mindblowingly good.. However,she gets asthma attacks when she climaxes...
We always kept the inhaler handy..In the throes of passion and ecstasy,she gets the attack, I quickly grab her inhaler..
grin Living on the edge..

WONDERFUL
Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by EmmySparky(m): 9:05am On Jun 13, 2021
SmellySperm:

No be like bro. Na big risk i been take coz from the looks on the guy's face,baba been wan japa cheesy
lol...God save u no be small...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by MarketDispatch: 9:23am On Jun 13, 2021
My suggestion is...don't go out or go banging without an inhaler in your handbag if your have breathing difficulties.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by danietohbadt(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2021
Nicklaus619:

After the incidence, my respect for my landlord increased because he rescued me from certain death, he was like my personal lord and saviour grin, after the incidence, before I ask any girl out, I will stylishly ask whether she's asthmatic grin, I was scared to death that day, that was the day I knew Jesus love me specially as she no die for my hand that day wink
Very nice man that year.

Omo God really saved you ooo
Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by danietohbadt(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2021
MarketDispatch:
My suggestion is...don't go out or go banging without an inhaler in your handbag if your have breathing difficulties.

Naso
Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by Nicklaus619(m): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2021
danietohbadt:

Omo God really saved you ooo

Bro, no he small thing oh. grin
And the girl fine like this ehh, Nah why them say sickness no dey show for face

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by JhyMedex: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
danietohbadt:

You get liver walahi
Girl was a nymphomaniac...But I matched her sex drive...
Helps that I'm a Doctor too..
Na where the liver come from.. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by JhyMedex: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Skullano:

WONDERFUL
The lengths girls will go when you can do the business are really limitless.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by chyzoo4u(m): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
JhyMedex:

Girl was a nymphomaniac...But I matched her sex drive...
Helps that I'm a Doctor too..
Na where the liver come from.. grin

Since una match unaselves for the drive, make una kuku marry if una neva do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by danietohbadt(m): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Bro, no he small thing oh. grin
And the girl fine like this ehh, Nah why them say sickness no dey show for face

Na true o
Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by danietohbadt(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
chyzoo4u:

Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by danietohbadt(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
chyzoo4u:

You na boss o
Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by tunize(m): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
cheers to those of us who never get the ugly experience and is planning never to get it ......signing out✈
Amen ooh abi person go come dey ask babe before e start work weda any medical condition dey wen e need to know. All the experiences wen dem dey play here nor funny

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by JhyMedex: 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
chyzoo4u:

She had some wifey qualities...But Some gals are Bleep buddies... that's all..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by Lamanii22(f): 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Very nice man that year.

Wow.... The Lord really loves you.....

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by Powersurge: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2021
In all these stories, I rediscovered how primitive Nigeria as a country is. Anybody found in company of a dead person must be responsible. Even to help accident victim na wahala.
Re: Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? by danietohbadt(m): 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
Powersurge:
In all these stories, I rediscovered how primitive Nigeria as a country is. Anybody found in company of a dead person must be responsible. Even to help accident victim na wahala.

Before nkor? There's no database and most of the so called police officers are as good as Grade A illiterates

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Girlfriend Want Me To Do party With Another Girl (photos)�� / Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating / My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.