Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult (1127 Views)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by patvioh(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
HELLO THERE

AM HERE SPECIFICALLY TO GET CONNECTIONS TO JOIN SECRET SPIRITUAL OCCULT ..MAINLY TO BE RICH/ WEALTHY.

I DONT NEED ANY SALVATION WORDS WHATSOEVER, THIS IS MY DECISION AND HAVE ALREADY MADE UP MY MIND.

PLEASE ANYONE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE FROM THERE OR WHO IS ALREADY THERE CAN CONNECT ME I WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE.

I know there are lot of scammers, i am aware of all the tricks, the inititation fee tricks etc, as i was alerted by one fellow that a real fraternity or cult doesnt need money for initiations.

IF YOU DONT WANT OTHERS TO KNOW YOU HERE YOU CAN SECRETLY SMS ME TO MY WHASAPP NUMBER HERE
+255758354393 whasapp only.

Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by lasisi69(f): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
mtcheeew... You still never join since last year undecided

Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by fukNaija(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bros. If u join and the money long, just msg me abeg. I fit dey sacrifice 100 fulanis in 1yr to renew the brotherhood

Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by patvioh(m): 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
lasisi69:
mtcheeew... You still never join since last year undecided

Its very hard my bros dont curse, if yes, i would have bothered to be here..its very hard to get connections..real connections

Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by patvioh(m): 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
fukNaija:
Bros. If u join and the money long, just msg me abeg. I fit dey sacrifice 100 fulanis in 1yr to renew the brotherhood

Bro if i get the real one, and the godfather allows me to introduce you to them then i will bros
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by lasisi69(f): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
patvioh:

Its very hard my bros dont curse, if yes, i would have bothered to be here..its very hard to get connections..real connections
Okay, keep looking ,but, "Self Discovery" could do the trick and much more cheesy
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by fukNaija(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
patvioh:

Bro if i get the real one, and the godfather allows me to introduce you to them then i will bros
u be man
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Oga carry Cutlass and go and do arm robbery

That is the job they will tell you to do
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by patvioh(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
lasisi69:
Okay, keep looking ,but, "Self Discovery" could do the trick and much more cheesy
Self discovery process done!
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by lasisi69(f): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
patvioh:

Self discovery process done!
it's an Endless path.. You don't come to a conclusion... You keep getting better.. so, I'm afraid, that's not the path you talk about... It worked or rather working for me... No regrets
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by patvioh(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Oga carry Cutlass and go and do arm robbery

That is the job they will tell you to do

Am not in for robbery. Actually those who knows what am talking about they have already know. Its more than useless robbery ..its powerful cult where rich men gathers infront of the supreme being.
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by patvioh(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
lasisi69:
it's an Endless path.. You don't come to a conclusion... You keep getting better.. so, I'm afraid, that's not the path you talk about... It worked or rather working for me... No regrets

Am very calm and undisturbed with the path i have chosen..every human being has his or her own self discovery process and choices, no one has the right to change someone's self discovery and choices..
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
patvioh:

Am not in for robbery. Actually those who knows what am talking about they have already know. Its more than useless robbery ..its powerful cult where rich men gathers infront of the supreme being.
Too much Nollywood

There is no supreme being

Those cult members hustle whether arm robbery, drug dealing, gambling or prostitution

Money never falls from thin air

Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by patvioh(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Too much Nollywood

There is no supreme being

Those cult members hustle whether arm robbery, drug dealing, gambling or prostitution

Money never falls from thin air

False! Robbery, drug dealing, etc are all criminals..useless and hooligans, there is no such a thing in cult..by the way there is no amount of justifcation u will provide that you will change my path.

Nb; u should always read the instructions before use anything. If anything doesnt concern you, or you dont have any help, then its of no use to comment.
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by lasisi69(f): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
patvioh:

Am very calm and undisturbed with the path i have chosen..every human being has his or her own self discovery process and choices, no one has the right to change someone's self discovery and choices..
I am defiantly saying you can never come to a POINT.. it's a personal journey but, it's endless so undecided??
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by Emu4u2c: 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Na Wa o.

Watin we nor go see for this platform these days?

Oya OP can you sacrifice your left blockus and it has to be the left not the right.

Mention me when you have this item asked for
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by Hollybratt(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
lasisi69:
I am defiantly saying you can never come to a POINT.. it's a personal journey but, it's endless so undecided??
chai! English. My brother it is definitely not defiantly.
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by patvioh(m): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hollybratt:

chai! English. My brother it is definitely not defiantly.

Hahaha
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by patvioh(m): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Emu4u2c:
Na Wa o.

Watin we nor go see for this platform these days?

Oya OP can you sacrifice your left blockus and it has to be the left not the right.

Mention me when you have this item asked for

What i get in return must be of the highest value..many zero digits..lets chat whasapp
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by luvmijeje(f): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2021
Going by your instructions, I'm not qualified to comment on this thread. But I saw this comment :

mtcheeew... You still never join since last year

And I know it will have been more than 1 year. So I'll leave you with this adage 'He is who is not ready to buy a lie will not buy the truth' 'It is money you will use to find money'

That's the only advice that I have for you since you are determined to go on that path.
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by patvioh(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
luvmijeje:
Going by your instructions, I'm not qualified to comment on this thread. But I saw this comment :

And I know it will have been more than 1 year. So I'll leave you with this adage 'He is who is not ready to buy a lie will not buy the truth' 'It is money you will use to find money'

That's the only advice that I have for you since you are determined to go on that path.

Thank you for the advice, am still determined to find the trustful cult
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by Surecontrol(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Do your research about Rosicrucian Order(AMORC) and if you are okay with them. Sign up and choose where you want to belong. Many prominent Men are there

Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by patvioh(m): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Surecontrol:
Do your research about Rosicrucian Order(AMORC) and if you are okay with them. Sign up and choose where you want to belong. Many prominent Men are there

Thank you.
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by patvioh(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
No help here?
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by patvioh(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by patvioh(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by patvioh(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by SATANlST: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
Surecontrol:
prominent where are everywhere. my uncle who initiated me into amorc is a poor man. stop spreading rubbish online
Re: Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult by Surecontrol(m): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Your name is your problem
Don't you see poor Christian everywhere?
SATANlST:
prominent where are everywhere. my uncle who initiated me into amorc is a poor man. stop spreading rubbish online

Cobbled Jesus: A Glimpse At The Invention Of Christianity / . / To Masturbate Or Not To Masturbate