Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

The Worse Has Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worse Has Happened (1977 Views)

The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When? / Is This The Worse Tattoo Artist In The World(disturbing Photos) / Puna Is The Worse Thing That I Ever Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worse Has Happened by ChildOfDoom: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hmm.. after 72 days of staying away from betting, I suffered a relapse today and sold my soul to the devil. I feel disappointed, heartbroken and sober again.

Desperation caused this setback and not just about going to a betshop to charge my phone. I had tried my possible best before today, to be contented with what I had.

But the bills piling up, made me lose focus. I had dipped my hand in some JSS 3 exam runs money to feed and I needed to give account on Tuesday. My rent is soon to be due. I owe Mama Blessing who sells provisions about 7500 (credit purchase). All these and a host of other Petty bills needed my attention.

Now I am in trouble again. 5000 naira I had to feed, is gone to the demonic virtual game. Now I am just staring at people, traumatised and worried for the nearest future (the aforementioned immediate debts I need to clear) and August 16th (for the huge debt I owe).

Hmm. To think I have painstakingly rounded off my studies, but no imminent good job to soothe my pain and ease my burdens. No helper, no creditor etc. So scared for myself. I am failing myself and everyone again
Re: The Worse Has Happened by LeeSantos(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ok we have heard.
Is that thats all?

1 Like

Re: The Worse Has Happened by PrincessGlow: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
LeeSantos:
Ok we have heard.
Is that thats all?

Why so heartless. Can't u put yourself in another's shoes??
Re: The Worse Has Happened by Belial06: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Thrash thread

Moving on
Re: The Worse Has Happened by ObaKlaz: 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Face the consequences, bro. Would it it take being killed by your numerous creditors before you finally learn what discipline is in the land of the dead?!

Quit blaming demons for your slip ups and indiscipline! You're not the only one feeling the Buhari-effect, so stop using that as an excuse or to whip up pity!

2 Likes

Re: The Worse Has Happened by TheUndercover: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Addictions are easy to trigger but difficult to stop. If you don't get out of it as soon as possible, you'll sink deeper.

Your 72 days of staying away from betting means you've really tried in getting to stop. I commend you for that. Nevertheless, some addictions can still be easily stopped and betting or gambling is one of them.

Which type of company do you keep? Which type of environment do you live? Sometimes your brain makes you think there won't be any solution for you if you don't bet. It's psychological. It will make you feel until you bet before you find a way out. You need to remove this mentality. The thing about betting is, once the people engaging in it start 'winning' and getting money, they feel this is an easy way to go, until they get hooked to it.

Addictions creates a facade of pleasure but with a hidden ticking time bomb waiting to explode. Once it does, you might never be able to leave until you're destroyed from the explosion. Pick your poison carefully.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worse Has Happened by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Child of doom. You really need a change of name nigga

1 Like

Re: The Worse Has Happened by kingscare1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Don't wallow in the past on your mistakes because it will compound the pain you feel inside, rather focus on whatever you feel that you can do now without wasting further time to enable you stay happy, busy, and creative. That should be your main focus now.

No time to live in the past.

Nothing changes in regrets and complaints.

Mind you that a good calculated solution is bigger than problems and poverty.

1 Like

Re: The Worse Has Happened by kingscare1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
TheUndercover:
Addictions are easy to trigger and difficult to stop. If you don't get out of it as soon as possible, you'll sink deeper.

Your 72 days of staying away from betting means you've really tried in getting to stop. I commend you for that. Nevertheless, some addictions can still be easily stopped and betting or gambling is one of them.

Which type of company do you keep? Which type of environment do you live? Sometimes your brain makes you think there won't be any solution for you if you don't bet. It's psychological. It will make you feel until you bet before you find a way out. You need to remove this mentality.
Powerful.
Sadly, it will make one loss money, get hurt after bet lost, waste more time being unproductive and lastly become broke at the end of everything.

You can imagine the damages that addiction called betting can cause in the life of its captive.

FLEE from betting before it captures your soul and become too late for you to capture yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worse Has Happened by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
and more is yet to come if you don't flee......signing out✈
Re: The Worse Has Happened by ChildOfDoom: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Face the consequences, bro. Would it it take being killed by your numerous creditors before you finally learn what discipline is in the land of the dead?!

Quit blaming demons for your slip ups and indiscipline! You're not the only one feeling the Buhari-effect, so stop using that as an excuse or to whip up pity!
hmm. I resisted for long till expedient actions were needed to alleviate my plight
Re: The Worse Has Happened by Cerebellum: 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
Allof us From BETNAIJABBQGRILLS wish you winning on your next stake..Stake higher to win highergringrin
Re: The Worse Has Happened by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
SmellySperm:
Is quite long i heard from the guy,i don't know is still on NL.

Re: The Worse Has Happened by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Volkswagen90:
Is quite long i heard from the guy,i don't know is still on NL.
Lol that guy dey crack me with him stories aswear grin

1 Like

Re: The Worse Has Happened by Businessman1986(m): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
SmellySperm:

Says "SMELLYSPERM"
Re: The Worse Has Happened by Mordson: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Why so heartless. Can't u put yourself in another's shoes??

You're a newbie here I guess.
Re: The Worse Has Happened by Temmylee01(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
I wonder if i can ever get addicted to anything in life, sex self dey tire me. cheesy
Re: The Worse Has Happened by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lol that guy dey crack me with him stories aswear grin
i thought he has even eback on his suicide,alas he just show today,
Re: The Worse Has Happened by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Temmylee01:
I wonder if i can ever get addicted to anything in life, sex self dey tire me. cheesy
sex is not that addictive,on less the person is on spell.
Re: The Worse Has Happened by SchoolGate: 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
Hmm.. after 72 days of staying away from betting, I suffered a relapse today and sold my soul to the devil. I feel disappointed, heartbroken and sober again.

Desperation caused this setback and not just about going to a betshop to charge my phone. I had tried my possible best before today, to be contented with what I had.

But the bills piling up, made me lose focus. I had dipped my hand in some JSS 3 exam runs money to feed and I needed to give account on Tuesday. My rent is soon to be due. I owe Mama Blessing who sells provisions about 7500 (credit purchase). All these and a host of other Petty bills needed my attention.

Now I am in trouble again. 5000 naira I had to feed, is gone to the demonic virtual game. Now I am just staring at people, traumatised and worried for the nearest future (the aforementioned immediate debts I need to clear) and August 16th (for the huge debt I owe).

Hmm. To think I have painstakingly rounded off my studies, but no imminent good job to soothe my pain and ease my burdens. No helper, no creditor etc. So scared for myself. I am failing myself and everyone again
Should I put your real picture here so that people can see and take note of you wink

1 Like

Re: The Worse Has Happened by LadySarah: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Childofdoom we are tired of you. Just do what your mind is telling you. Yes listen to it.
Re: The Worse Has Happened by Emmypure: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Your own is better self, I remember going into a debt of over 100 k then, I thought that my life is coming to an end then ,but thank God it's history now
Re: The Worse Has Happened by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Businessman1986:

Says "SMELLYSPERM"
Lol business man pls put me through some business na mk i hustle
Re: The Worse Has Happened by ceede2: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
ChildOfDoom:

You are halfway heal man, you alone can handle the rest.

(1) (Reply)

I Went Looking For News In IDP Camps But I Ended Up Having Free C3x In The Line / Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? / Igbo People Here Should Help Me Understand This Igbo Phrase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.