Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria (36334 Views)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Kikoblac(m): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mad people everywhere angry
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, with statement i don't need talking to you

Mind you am from Edo
That guy na aboki.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Some of the problems were inherited which is normal, u must inherit the good and the bads of Ur predecessor bt issue responsibility to make it better not manufacturing ur own problems and adding it to them.

Buhari has done more bad than the initial good he tried to do, look at security was it Jonathan he inherited bandits and herdsmen from? If u can't fix it don't make it worse now? undecided

It is now close to a disaster.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Enemyofpeace: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Modafokn traitor. Buhari no get political post to give you

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Adeyanju and Sowore have been bought over to run fake protests by the APC/Buhari government so that they can keep people distracted.. this is why Sowore and Deji Adeyanju were not welcomed at #ENDSARS
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
joyairemiya:
i am from Edo. the man single handedly removed Oshiomhole. He is the godfather of Edo politics today
I personally don't know this man.
I think he's Abuja based.
As for your claim... You are a dreamer.
You are not an edolite

2 Likes

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Tareq1105: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
It's like non of his family has been kidnapped or killed.

Does Idahosa has the record of the number of people that were killed in the last one week?

Peaceful protest is part of democracy after all Buhari had protested in the past.

Farmers are at home, they can't go to their farms. Is hunger not loading?

And this idiot is talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by tempusfugit: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lol

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Jamesbally: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
savagerhythm007:
I no understand oh. Shee you daft?

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by terrain(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
He is a confused man. The name he is answering is my problem
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by wink2015(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
SOUTHERN LEADERS LIKE OBASANJO, JONATHAN were responsible for the bad governance that has plagued Nigeria.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by ChoCho54(f): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
Officialgarri:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with this protest.

As long as it is made clear that no one is armed and aiming to depose the president, then they have the right to request improved governance.

Infact, today's protest as I've seen so far shows that it is well organized and people actually learned their lessons from the Endsars rubbish they did last year where the UGM of today were set free from the prisons.
You just couldn't resist the urge to roll in the mud like the pig you are?

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by iampeterben(m): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
My thoughts today
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by lkillbrokehoes: 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
I want to slap this man's bald head
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by amuwo1980: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hungry fool
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Onogiede(m): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
joyairemiya:
i am from Edo. the man single handedly removed Oshiomhole. He is the godfather of Edo politics today
shut up there,.. you know nothing about Edo state, who's Charles idahosa in the state politics, it can't even speaks for oredo local government people here you talking of Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by discusant: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Was struggle for Oduduwa Republic also sponsored by the man waiting for Buhari to hand him over the presidency in 2023?

2 Likes

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by ChoCho54(f): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
jaxxy:
Some of the problems were inherited which is normal, u must inherit the good and the bads of Ur predecessor bt issue responsibility to make it better not manufacturing ur own problems and adding it to them.

Buhari has done more bad than the initial good he tried to do, look at security was it Jonathan he inherited bandits and herdsmen from? If u can't fix it don't make it worse now? undecided

It is now close to a disaster.
Let the man go and say this rubbish on the streets of Edo state if Dem born am well.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by wwwihy: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
[s]
Anago55:
Tinubu is fighting back. Tinubu is sponsoring secessionist movement in the west as well as the Buhari must go campaign in the same southwest

I just hope that the presidency can be able to decipher this before he destroys what is left of the regime
[/s]
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by emilo2bad: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mokason288:
This one is just looking for an Appointment with APC government

Kenneth Okonkwo (living in bondage) said worst things about his people and was singing praises unto Buhari

Ask what happened to him before you open your gutters and disgrace your family and the good people of Edo

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

Ignore the goat below me he sold his future for 30k per month
You like a kid idahosa is a chieftain in PDP
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Mokason288(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
emilo2bad:

You like a kid idahosa is a chieftain in PDP
Speak English please
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Keiyadosh: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
Werey...we should wait till 2023 grin grin..make una sell d country bah..If life is already this hard, imagine how e go be by 2023
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by ORIAYO70(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Lol.....no wonder they say..."edo nor be Lagos" now I understand.
Idahosa is literally mad.
You inherited a problem and lieu of you to improve on it, you even make it worse...
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by witworth(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
That's your own opinion and problem, nobody give us money for here, we want our Yoruba nation, simple
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
Grace001:

You raise a valid point though, truly most of these poor people mumu never do. But you don’t see it from this angle, those poor people will come for you middle class when they are pushed to the wall with no choice.

Except you’re ready to soldier/police to protect you
They are not that smart and the rich would always be wise Enough to make sure that there is just barely enough for them to scramble for

Middle class are the people who actually wants the poor to be independent
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by chrisvic007: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
d1tto:
Big ups to all igbos staying home, drinking water and minding their business. God will continue to prosper you all.

Yes, we too are happy that the Igbo people stayed away from the protests. Have you heard of violence from any part of the country?

There can not be violence since the violent souls conceived in hatred and filled with hateful stories by their patents stayed away.

They are lucky sha as guys dey wait them for Lagos so that they will get part 2 of endears. But alas, they were holed in their abodes.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by ORIAYO70(m): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Anago55:
Tinubu is fighting back. Tinubu is sponsoring secessionist movement in the west as well as the Buhari must go campaign in the same southwest

I just hope that the presidency can be able to decipher this before he destroys what is left of the regime

Brain Is paining you...
Who is sponsoring
Ugm
Esn

Ode
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
That’s the truth..
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Greatlee54: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
Many are mad few are roaming.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Zubydeangelo(m): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Fact Check: Charles Idahosa is the Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo state

https://independent.ng/june-12-protests-arab-spring-wont-happen-in-nigeria-idahosa/
Revamp kee you there
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Bahose(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mokason288:
This one is just looking for an Appointment with APC government

Kenneth Okonkwo (living in bondage) said worst things about his people and was singing praises unto Buhari

Ask what happened to him before you open your gutters and disgrace your family and the good people of Edo
You are correct, you reminded me that of Kenneth okonkwo Sager, history will always remind his generations about that.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

Ignore the goat below me he sold his future for 30k per month

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Simplyleo:
The dot nation is coming for Idahosa. cheesy cheesy

Am better from a Dot nation then having sex with cows and camels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets / KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) / Yemi Osinbajo About To Score A Goal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.