Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,928 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:39 AM

Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria (36150 Views)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by rolams(m): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
One old f.... Sighted!
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Walkee: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Lol.....no wonder they say..."edo nor be Lagos" now I understand.
this fool doesn't represent Edo people. APC doesn't win federal elections in Edo. APC is a minority in Edo state
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Quaddafi29: 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
What a foolish man
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by zobyslow: 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Bahose(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
PLUS4SURE:
The Greatest Need of a Dying World
-Pastor Chinedu Opara

The greatest NEWS of all times is this: That God became man, suffered in sinless living, died shamefully, resurrected and became our substitute. No NEWS can beat this! 

No one will get to heaven because he lived righteously, and none will go to hell because he sinned(Titus3:5-7). The moral man and the immoral man are in the same cell. Why? Because they all fall short of God’s perfect righteousness(Romans 3:23). Our eternal placement is not a function of our earthly works. It is a function of our response to God’s gift of righteousness. In other words, to make heaven you must receive God’s righteousness because yours does not count.  

God’s righteousness is neither morality nor religiosity. God’s righteousness is a personality. Righteousness is a person. His name is Jesus. When you receive Jesus as your personal Saviour and Lord by believing in Him in your heart and confessing Him as the Lord of your life, He will grant you eternal peace. No man will Rest In Peace except he has received the Prince of Peace. Receive Jesus Christ now! Tomorrow may be too late.

God’s Grace!!
In active service to the King & for the kingdom.
https://www.facebook.com/reanimated.wordforce

SHARE!!
this teaching is from evil one. Christ like is righteousness and holiness.saint said imitate me as I imitating Christ, he was talking about righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Sholaco: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
True
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Fact Check: Charles Idahosa is the Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo state

https://independent.ng/june-12-protests-arab-spring-wont-happen-in-nigeria-idahosa/

“As far as I am concerned, these protests are totally uncalled for. Those who organised it are being sponsored. Yes, we know things are bad in the country and the economy is worse”.

“But the truth is that all the problems Buhari is confronting now were inherited from previous administrations, it didn’t just start in 2015. Since coming to office, Buhari has done so many positive things such as the revamping of the rail sector.

Let me paraphrase:

Buhari has done so many positive things but yet "we know things are bad in the country and the economy is worse”. That means all d "positive things" buhari has been doing since 2015 have not improved d country and d economy. But guess what? It is PDPs fault.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Neddyogu(m): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
he inherited it[b] and for 16 years he is still to come up with a solutionundecided

i will continue to say it may the life's of those still supporting APC be like this there excuse filled adminstration......signing out✈[/b]

at this rate they won't pay you for this monthundecided......signing out✈

Has Buhari ruled for 16 years already?

2 Likes

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by loyaltygame(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
joyairemiya:
i am from Edo. the man single handedly removed Oshiomhole. He is the godfather of Edo politics today
Point of of correction Sir
We don't have godfather in Edo state for now.

2 Likes

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by FLYFIRE(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Simplyleo:
The dot nation is coming for Idahosa. cheesy cheesy
ALL APC supporters ARE FOOLS. Which part of the eye do you see with; the DOT or the Circle? ILLITERACY IS A FOOLSHIP DISEASE. (FOOL is not an abuse, it just means that you are very useless in thinking)
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Neddyogu:

Has Buhari ruled for 16 years already?
typo
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Fact Check: Charles Idahosa is the Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo state

https://independent.ng/june-12-protests-arab-spring-wont-happen-in-nigeria-idahosa/
the only meaningful thing I saw and see here is " vote the present party out in 2023 through the ballot " fullstop. The rest flew over me.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by imagrg(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
People's Democratic Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Awoo88: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nothing fear this government pass protest and free speech
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Officialgarri:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with this protest.

As long as it is made clear that no one is armed and aiming to depose the president, then they have the right to request improved governance.

Infact, today's protest as I've seen so far shows that it is well organized and people actually learned their lessons from the Endsars rubbish they did last year where the UGM of today were set free from the prisons.
So Buhari must go is not aimed at deposing the democratically elected president?

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by kolmart: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
All this APC people will just open their mouth and speak just like somebody without a brain everything is sponsored by opposition shameless people they brought suffering to Nigeria and their logo now is opposition sponsoring people for protests even the killing and maiming by bandits and fulanis herdsmen are sponsored. Group of useless and senseless people with useless party
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Mouhstorph5(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lols...

Still on this blame game??

No wonder all he could mention is revamping of the rail sector
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by adebwalex(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Am not a fan of this administration. But this man have spoken the truth. I just pray we don't experience war in my time. The danger of war is far beyound of what we are thinking now. Let us endure until 2023 and elect credible leader without collecting 2k bribe....
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Jagunlabiodua: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
Edo suffers from identity crises, they support North as long as it is against Oduduwa and Biafra, Edo is a confused land, primitive and arrogant cultist, everything is a competition to them, thank God we have removed them from Yoruba Nation, Let them belong to Northern Nigeria
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by biggy26: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Simplyleo:
You forget that Israel is a dot nation, but feared by giants. Ask Palestine.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by bezimo(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
In a civilized society, protest should be Ok UK..USA..France..Canada all had massive protest but in Nigeria we see dictators trying to ban protest which can't work..useless failure nonsense govt.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by storm001(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
As far as I am concerned, these protests are totally uncalled for. Those who organised it are being sponsored. Yes, we know things are bad in the country and the economy is worse”.

“But the truth is that all the problems Buhari is confronting now were inherited from previous administrations, it didn’t just start in 2015. Since coming to office, Buhari has done so many positive things such as the revamping of the rail sector

Is he saying that Fulani herdsmen were killing people like fowl before APC took over or is he saying that all service chiefs of the previous administration were from the North, or is he saying south were marginalised by the past administration.

Someone should please explain to me in the language that I will understand.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by neyyoh: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Buharis inherited problems and goals are clear.

What are your governor's, senator's and you the citizens doing?

More importantly what exactly do you want?
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Collabo protest will come soon! Igbos ain't agitating for better Nigeria that is why they didn't show up. They want biafra restored back.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by 989900: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
mrvitalis:
Nigerians are not hungry enough I swear ...was about increasing my former managers salary the fo.l was still supporting buhari ...next mistake he made I sacked him straight

Middle class people should stop making sacrifices for this poor people who put us in this mess ....when they beg u for money tell them to go meet government

Poor people that have nothing to lose are waiting for middle class to lead protest for them ...so that government can pay them 2000 to scatter it ...

When hunger beat Nigerians , then protest would occurs not this thing they are doing today

I can't believe, I'm reading what I was just thinking in my mind.

Thanks.

I can't assist the same sheeple that enable us to remain in this shit.t.y mess.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by ofwest47(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
Idahosa you are quite correct, all the ongoing insurgencies are being sponsored by those big wig looters Buhari has blocked theirs ways in further looting spree capability.
So these big wig looters has to find their ways of fighting back to the government.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Ezehillary(m): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
Simplyleo:
your stupidity is like zee world extraordinary everyday
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
mrvitalis:
Nigerians are not hungry enough I swear ...was about increasing my former managers salary the fo.l was still supporting buhari ...next mistake he made I sacked him straight

Middle class people should stop making sacrifices for this poor people who put us in this mess ....when they beg u for money tell them to go meet government

Poor people that have nothing to lose are waiting for middle class to lead protest for them ...so that government can pay them 2000 to scatter it ...

When hunger beat Nigerians , then protest would occurs not this thing they are doing today

Exactly. When Nigerians have nothing to live for. Revolution go take place. Till then sha.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Ezehillary(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
Coldshisha:

Tinubu again
You Ipobians are funny
what bring ipob here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

US Congratulates Tinubu On Election Victory, Calls For Peace / Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna / Tambuwal To Dump APC For PDP Tomorrow Ahead Of Presidential Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.