Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria (36331 Views)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by d1tto(m): 8:43am On Jun 13, 2021
chrisvic007:

Imagine what you've written. Do you know who I am? We are stating fact, you are writing thrash. Why should I hate anybody?

The fact still remains that the protests have been largely peaceful because the Igbo did not participate significantly in it. Is that not a fact? Have you not been razing public properties that are sited in your dot within a circle? Have not been km killing your brothers and sisters because you're marginalized?

In your heart of heart, how would you describe a group of persons that behave as I've described above? Savages, you would say, won't you?

We are stating the obvious, instead of hurrying your head in shame you're talking trash. I don't know you and I never want to have anything doing with a savage, hence I don't wish to know you. Likewise you don't know me and therefore you can not be talking of any experience I've had or I'm having.

Attributing the actions of unknown criminal elements to the general populace of a tribe simply proves beyond all reasonable doubts your hateful, animalistic, sinister and incredibly evil personality.

The problem with Nigeria today is nothing else but people like you chrisvic007. If selfish, twisted, tribalistic, and hateful people like you never existed, Nigeria could have been a truly great, wonderful and prosperous nation.

Carry it at the back of your mind that you are part of the disease ravaging this beautiful land and her beautiful people.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2021
Meninmen:

Lol. I am not from Edo state because I didn't know Charles is a PDP member. So, if i should follow your reasoning, everyone who knows that Charles is a PDP member is from Edo state? Oga go and sleep.

The summary of the matter is this;

1. The protests in Benin against this unfortunate government is a welcome development, irrespective of whatever any chieftain of any political party says.

2. Edo can never be lagos because we are not slaves!

Admit your political ignorance and learn from the correction I just gave.
There's no difference between Buhari and Obaseki because they're both failures.
How can Edo be Lagos when Benin city the capital of Edo state is in darkness like a coven at night with no functional street light.

Go sleep jooor........
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Kheeng1: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHRmqVbO-lQ

Hot!!!!
June 12 protest
Ijebu ode riot
Lagos shootings

Watch now and subscribe
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Indispensable85:

Admit your political ignorance and learn from the correction I just gave.
There's no difference between Buhari and Obaseki because they're both failures.
How can Edo be Lagos when Benin city the capital of Edo state is in darkness like a coven at night with no functional street light.

Go sleep jooor........

Obaseki has not performed as expected, but there is a huge difference between Obaseki and Buhari. If you can't see the difference, your cup of tea.

I repeat, Edo no be Lagos because we are not slaves!
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Meninmen:

Obaseki has not performed as expected, but there is a huge difference between Obaseki and Buhari. If you can't see the difference, your cup of tea.

I repeat, Edo no be Lagos because we are not slaves!

Failure is failure, you can rank it if that will make you feel better.

How can Edo be Lagos when ordinary street lights you don't have.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by biggy26: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Sipsum:

Israel is inside which country in the middle East?.
That really doesn't matter. The fact is that they are surrounded by hostile nations, so that could practically suffice for what the south east is. So you now want to destroy your own "brothers" cos they want out? Pls, make una dey use brain. E go shock Buhari. And pls, I am not from that region.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by emilo2bad: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mokason288:
Speak English please
Try to understand english please l said idahosa is a pigdipi chieftain
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Indispensable85:

Failure is failure, you can rank it if that will make you feel better.

How can Edo be Lagos when ordinary street lights you don't have.

How can Edo be Lagos when someone can sit in his parlour and decide who becomes governor as if millions of people in the state are his children.

If you want to talk about infrastructure, then no state in Nigeria is like Lagos, not just Edo state. However, considering the amount of money Lagos generates and have the potential to generate, it is a pity Lagos is the way it is because one man pockets a large chunk of the state's treasury.

We are not slaves in Edo. No one man can decide the fate of the state. If you are a slave, keep your slavery and slavery mentality to yourself. We don't do that here!
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Meninmen:

How can Edo be Lagos when someone can sit in his parlour and decide who becomes governor as if millions of people in the state are his children.

If you want to talk about infrastructure, then no state in Nigeria is like Lagos, not just Edo state. However, considering the amount of money Lagos generates and have the potential to generate, it is a pity Lagos is the way it is because one man pockets a large chunk of the state's treasury.

We are not slaves in Edo. No one man can decide the fate of the state. If you are a slave, keep your slavery and slavery mentality to yourself. We don't do that here!

Lagos has been well managed over the years that's why everybody is going there to understudy one thing or the other including your state Edo. Just last week your Edo state judicial commission was in Lagos to understudy Lagos judicial system. Your emperor and new godfather Obaseki was in Lagos with his crew to study the operations of LASTMA. Infact the head of the EDSMA in Edo was borrowed from Lagos for years during obaseki's first term. Yet Edo is not Lagos. ...HahahahHaha. Lagos with all its potentials could've easily been a failed state if not for astute management. Nigeria with all her potentials is a failed state today because of clueless leadership over the years. Don't be ashamed to give kudos to who deserves it because of bitterness.

Your Edo is gradually going the way of Nigeria. All we hear is grammar and little on ground. Majority of what resembles development today in the state are the legacies of his predecessor. He's busy fighting to take over the structure of his new party. I thought he was not interested in politics but governance. He can only deceive gullible slaves like you.

Na Airport be d latest scam. Person wey nor fit complete Benin central park for 5yrs wan build airport in 2yrs plus. HahahahHa. .......

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Buhari would do better as Edo governor than Obaseki.

Gelegele seaport
Industrial park
Ossiomon to power street light
King square is a mess
College of education ekiadolor
Usen poly
College of Agriculture iguorhiakhi
School of health
AAU is struggling
Let me just stop here jooor......
Go to public secondary schools in Edo, school renovation stopped where his predecessor stopped.
No teachers in most of the schools especially outside Benin city.

When obascam is done we'll know who has been deceived.

He has even broken Buhari's record of 6months without cabinet. Lol......

Try to stroll to king square at night.......nonsense. .....

Go to Ebonyi that gets less than Edo and see what the governor is doing.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Indispensable85:

Lagos has been well managed over the years that's why everybody is going there to understudy one thing or the other including your state Edo. Just last week your Edo state judicial commission was in Lagos to understudy Lagos judicial system. Your emperor and new godfather Obaseki was in Lagos with his crew to study the operations of LASTMA. Infact the head of the EDSMA in Edo was borrowed from Lagos for years during obaseki's first term. Yet Edo is not Lagos. ...HahahahHaha. Lagos with all its potentials could've easily been a failed state if not for astute management. Nigeria with all her potentials is a failed state today because of clueless leadership over the years. Don't be ashamed to give kudos to who deserves it because of bitterness.

Your Edo is gradually going the way of Nigeria. All we hear is grammar and little on ground. Majority of what resembles development today in the state are the legacies of his predecessor. He's busy fighting to take over the structure of his new party. I thought he was not interested in politics but governance. He can only deceive gullible slaves like you.

Na Airport be d latest scam. Person wey nor fit complete Benin central park for 5yrs wan build airport in 2yrs plus. HahahahHa. .......

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Buhari would do better as Edo governor than Obaseki.

Gelegele seaport
Industrial park
Ossiomon to power street light
King square is a mess
College of education ekiadolor
Usen poly
College of Agriculture iguorhiakhi
School of health
AAU is struggling
Let me just stop here jooor......
Go to public secondary schools in Edo, school renovation stopped where his predecessor stopped.
No teachers in most of the schools especially outside Benin city.

When obascam is done we'll know who has been deceived.

He has even broken Buhari's record of 6months without cabinet. Lol......

Try to stroll to king square at night.......nonsense. .....

Go to Ebonyi that gets less than Edo and see what the governor is doing.

So because your slave master (Tinubu) couldn't have his way in Edo state, that is the reason why you are wailing like this? Then your wailing just began. The next election in Edo state will be in 2024. That means Obaseki will be leaving in 2024. which also means you will have to wail for the next 3 years.

This your wailing go long gann. I pray God gives you the strength so you can be able to continue this wailing for the next 3 years grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Meninmen:

So because your slave master (Tinubu) couldn't have his way in Edo state, that is the reason why you are wailing like this? Then your wailing just began. The next election in Edo state will be in 2024. That means Obaseki will be leaving in 2024. which also means you will have to wail for the next 3 years.

This your wailing go long gann. I pray God gives you the strength so you can be able to continue this wailing for the next 3 years grin

See this gullible slave. You think I'm like you who survive from crumbs from politicians? Not everyone is like you. Fvck you,Obaseki, Tinubu and their likes. I speak based on what's factual not political sentiments like you do.

I thought you'll challenge me based on the woeful performance of your god Obaseki. I mentioned some points earlier. Speak to them. Shameless brain wash zombie. I'm actually the one mocking you guys right now. You already admitted earlier that your new godfather and slave master, Obaseki has failed your expectations. .HahahahHa. .......ogbane
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Indispensable85:

See this gullible slave. You think I'm like you who survive from crumbs from politicians? Not everyone is like you. Fvck you,Obaseki, Tinubu and their likes. I speak based on what's factual not political sentiments like you do.

I thought you'll challenge me based on the woeful performance of your god Obaseki. I mentioned some points earlier. Speak to them. Shameless brain wash zombie. I'm actually the one mocking you guys right now. You already admitted earlier that your new godfather and slave master, Obaseki has failed your expectations. .HahahahHa. .......ogbane

Your wailing will be long, I swear! grin grin. Na hypertension you see so. grin grin

In 2024, tell your slave master (Tinubu) to come out again and support a candidate in Edo election. That candidate will lose woefully!

Errand boy!
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Meninmen:

Your wailing will be long, I swear! grin grin. Na hypertension you see so. grin grin

In 2024, tell your slave master (Tinubu) to come out again and support a candidate in Edo election. That candidate will lose woefully!

Errand boy!

You're the one wailing because you already cried out your disappointment of his failures earlier in this conversation. So your cries will be long .....hahahahahaha. ......ogbane.

Tinubu your nightmare will be your president before your Edo election in 2024.
You'll commit suicide. E can pain. .....Hahaha. .....

political slave!
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 14, 2021
Indispensable85:

You're the one wailing because you already cried out your disappointment of his failures earlier in this conversation. So your cries will be long .....hahahahahaha. ......ogbane.

Tinubu your nightmare will be your president before your Edo election in 2024.
You'll commit suicide. E can pain. .....Hahaha. .....

political slave!

Look at this dunce! grin You are the one actually wailing that Lagos is better than Edo. That Obaseki has not performed. That Edo doesn't have a single street light, Bla bla Bla.

I Know it still pains you that your Master and Savior (Tinubu) was disgraced in Edo state. The pain was even more severe when the Supreme court declared Obaseki the winner. Ogbane!!! grin

Your chest pain is just starting! You will cry blood. Obaseki is governor. You can continue to use your head to hit the wall grin.

So your hope is on your master and Savior becoming president? grin. You are really a slave. grin. We will see how the Thief and drug Baron will become president of this country! grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2021
Meninmen:

Look at this dunce! grin You are the one actually wailing that Lagos is better than Edo. That Obaseki has not performed. That Edo doesn't have a single street light, Bla bla Bla.

I Know it still pains you that your Master and Savior (Tinubu) was disgraced in Edo state. The pain was even more severe when the Supreme court declared Obaseki the winner. Ogbane!!! grin

Your chest pain is just starting! You will cry blood. Obaseki is governor. You can continue to use your head to hit the wall grin.

So your hope is on your master and Savior becoming president? grin. You are really a slave. grin. We will see how the Thief and drug Baron will become president of this country! grin

Hehehe. ......see this brain dead lunatic. I only pointed out the backwardness of your state and you agreed to it when you admitted that Obaseki your lord and saviour has not meant your expectations. You go cry blood tire...... ogbane so stop weeping like a sex starved mosquito.

Go and prepare your sniper for your suicide because inconsequential walking corpse like you can't stop Tinubu from becoming president.

Go and enjoy your much talk and no action governor.....ogbane.....Hahaha. .......e can pain!
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2021
Indispensable85:

Hehehe. ......see this brain dead lunatic. I only pointed out the backwardness of your state and you agreed to it when you admitted that Obaseki your lord and saviour has not meant your expectations. You go cry blood tire...... ogbane so stop weeping like a sex starved mosquito.

Go and prepare your sniper for your suicide because inconsequential walking corpse like you can't stop Tinubu from becoming president.

Go and enjoy your much talk and no action governor.....ogbane.....Hahaha. .......e can pain!

I thought as much. I knew he wasn't from Edo state. No Edo person will show symptoms of slavery as you have shown.

Or maybe you are from Edo state but has lived your miserable life as a slave in Lagos grin. No wonder he says things that he knows nothing about.

Who is complaining about Obaseki not performing? You! The headache is on you! grin. You will continue wailing till eternity. Your wailing has just begun! 3 more years of wailing
grin grin.

Even if another election holds tomorrow in Edo state and your master and Savior (Tinubu) comes out to support a candidate, that candidate must lose! grin. Even politicians in APC in Edo state do not want to be seen associating with Tinubu, because it will be the end of their political careers, courtesy of Obaseki!!! grin grin.

As for Tinubu becoming president, PMB has given us a clue. He said you can't be in Lagos and be determining what happens in APC. Another chest pain! grin grin. We will see how your Lord and Savior will become president! grin

Slave! grin grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2021
Meninmen:

I thought as much. I knew he wasn't from Edo state. No Edo person will show symptoms of slavery as you have shown.

Or maybe you are from Edo state but has lived your miserable life as a slave in Lagos grin. No wonder he says things that he knows nothing about.

Who is complaining about Obaseki not performing? You! The headache is on you! grin. You will continue wailing till eternity. Your wailing has just begun! 3 more years of wailing
grin grin.

Even if another election holds tomorrow in Edo state and your master and Savior (Tinubu) comes out to support a candidate, that candidate must lose! grin. Even politicians in APC in Edo state do not want to be seen associating with Tinubu, because it will be the end of their political careers, courtesy of Obaseki!!! grin grin.

As for Tinubu becoming president, PMB has given us a clue. He said you can't be in Lagos and be determining what happens in APC. Another chest pain! grin grin. We will see how your Lord and Savior will become president! grin

Slave! grin grin

Hahaha. .... e pain am.
For the information of your poverty stinking life,I'm from Edo.
In your earlier comment you admitted Obaseki the failure has not meant your expectations. I'm not surprised about your memory failure. Lol.......brain dead nitwit.

I've stated a lot of draw backs concerning Edo and Obaseki performance but you've not been able to counter anyone. Ozuor......stop talking out of point like a brain flag patient.

You go cry blood,like I advised you before,go and get your sniper ready for your suicide.

Lol.......it will end in premium tears for you. Go get your bottle of sniper ready because Tinubu will rule over you.

Enjoy your darkness in Edo.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Indispensable85:

Hahaha. .... e pain am.
For the information of your poverty stinking life,I'm from Edo.
In your earlier comment you admitted Obaseki the failure has not meant your expectations. I'm not surprised about your memory failure. Lol.......brain dead nitwit.

I've stated a lot of draw backs concerning Edo and Obaseki performance but you've not been able to counter anyone. Ozuor......stop talking out of point like a brain flag patient.

You go cry blood,like I advised you before,go and get your sniper ready for your suicide.

Lol.......it will end in premium tears for you. Go get your bottle of sniper ready because Tinubu will rule over you.

Enjoy your darkness in Edo.

grin grin grin grin. My Belle. Werey wan disguise grin. So you are from Edo state? I guess you are from Edo North. You are still pained Oshiomole lost out! grin grin grin. Na the pain go kill you! grin grin grin

The fool said I agreed that Obaseki was a failure. Pathetic cretin grin grin. He couldn't comprehend a simple text.

Oshiomole and Tinubu have given up, but you are here on Nairaland crying your eyes out.

Obaseki will be governor till 2024. Edo people are not complaining. The only thing you can do is wail from now till 2024 and from the way I see you, you are destined to wail for the rest of your life!. So continue wailing. It's your destiny! grin grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Meninmen:

grin grin grin grin. My Belle. Werey wan disguise grin. So you are from Edo state? I guess you are from Edo North. You are still pained Oshiomole lost out! grin grin grin. Na the pain go kill you! grin grin grin

The fool said I agreed that Obaseki was a failure. Pathetic cretin grin grin. He couldn't comprehend a simple text.

Oshiomole and Tinubu have given up, but you are here on Nairaland crying your eyes out.

Obaseki will be governor till 2024. Edo people are not complaining. The only thing you can do is wail from now till 2024 and from the way I see you, you are destined to wail for the rest of your life!. So continue wailing. It's your destiny! grin grin

I'm from Edo south. Egor lga precisely. You're a mumu man.

You may not even have the privilege of crying because suicide is your portion once Tinubu becomes your president.

Your governor is a failure and a scam. Hope your second airport is already receiving planes and your seaport is already receiving ships?Hahaha. ......context kee u there. A failure is a failure,it has no other definition.

Ogbane.......enjoy your coven city. Your house of assembly has been rebuilt already......Lol.....thanks to best mbiere for exposing the foolishness of your lord and saviour Obaseki. Yahoo governor. ....

You go weep tire.......don't forget to prepare your sniper.

You've not been able to refute any of my points here concerning the backwardness of Edo under your emperor governor. That's enough evidence of a failed government.

Ogbane.........cry blood.....nitwit
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
Indispensable85:

I'm from Edo south. Egor lga precisely. You're a mumu man.

You may not even have the privilege of crying because suicide is your portion once Tinubu becomes your president.

Your governor is a failure and a scam. Hope your second airport is already receiving planes and your seaport is already receiving ships?Hahaha. ......context kee u there. A failure is a failure,it has no other definition.

Ogbane.......enjoy your coven city. Your house of assembly has been rebuilt already......Lol.....thanks to best mbiere for exposing the foolishness of your lord and saviour Obaseki. Yahoo governor. ....

You go weep tire.......don't forget to prepare your sniper.

You've not been able to refute any of my points here concerning the backwardness of Edo under your emperor governor. That's enough evidence of a failed government.

Ogbane.........cry blood.....nitwit

All these tears for only Obaseki? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Dude be fulfilling his wailing destiny! grin grin grin grin grin.

Na to hang remain! grin grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
Meninmen:

All these tears for only Obaseki? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Dude be fulfilling his wailing destiny! grin grin grin grin grin.

Na to hang remain! grin grin

E can pain........

Ntorrrrrrrr...........Na suicide remain for you.
Hope your sniper is ready?
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
Indispensable85:

E can pain........

grin grin grin grin.

You were one of the Urchins that campaigned for Ize-Iyamu and APC. Sorry for your loss. Take heart. It is not the end of the world. 2024 will soon be here. Ize-Iyamu and Apc can have a try again. Don't go and die before your time o. grin grin grin

Obaseki na man Sha. Silenced Oshiomole. Disgraced Tinubu. Now he is making this slave wail on Nairaland. grin grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Meninmen:

grin grin grin grin.

You were one of the Urchins that campaigned for Ize-Iyamu and APC. Sorry for your loss. Take heart. It is not the end of the world. 2024 will soon be here. Ize-Iyamu and Apc can have a try again. Don't go and die before your time o. grin grin grin

Obaseki na man Sha. Silenced Oshiomole. Disgraced Tinubu. Now he is making this slave wail on Nairaland. grin grin

E can pain........

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2021
Indispensable85:

E can pain........

grin grin. Look at this demented fellow.

From your comments, you are the one that is pained and that pain stem from the fact that Obaseki defeated Oshiomole, Ize-Iyamu and your Lord and savior (Tinubu), and not because Obaseki is not working.

Obaseki is governor. If you don't like it, kill yourself grin.

Please, when last did you hear of Oshiomole? I want to check something! grin grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 11:17am On Jun 15, 2021
Meninmen:

grin grin. Look at this demented fellow.

From your comments, you are the one that is pained and that pain stem from the fact that Obaseki defeated Oshiomole, Ize-Iyamu and your Lord and savior (Tinubu), and not because Obaseki is not working.

Obaseki is governor. If you don't like it, kill yourself grin.

Please, when last did you hear of Oshiomole? I want to check something! grin grin

E can pain.......Lol
Go drink sniper.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
Indispensable85:

E can pain.......Lol
Go drink sniper.

Tinubu and Oshiomole has wailed and move on with their lives. When will your wailing end? grin grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
Meninmen:

Tinubu and Oshiomole has wailed and move on with their lives. When will your wailing end? grin grin

E can pain.......Lol
Go drink sniper.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 16, 2021
Indispensable85:

E can pain.......Lol
Go drink sniper.

Wailer!!! grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 10:00am On Jun 16, 2021
Meninmen:

Wailer!!! grin

Keep crying
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
Indispensable85:

Keep crying

Master Wailer! Obaseki is governor and will remain governor. Your Lord and savior (Tinubu) couldn't stop him from becoming governor. Your mentor (Oshiomole) has been retired from politics by Obaseki. Now, you have been left to wail on Nairaland. grin grin grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
Meninmen:

Master Wailer! Obaseki is governor and will remain governor. Your Lord and savior (Tinubu) couldn't stop him from becoming governor. Your mentor (Oshiomole) has been retired from politics by Obaseki. Now, you have been left to wail on Nairaland. grin grin grin

U go cry blood tire.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Indispensable85:

U go cry blood tire.

grin grin grin grin. Who dey cry blood dey tell another person say he go cry blood.

I hope you saw Obaseki in your dreams last night? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) / See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.