Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria (36330 Views)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Indispensable85:

You just confirmed how daft and brain dead you are.
Firstly, I didn't say Obaseki is not working rather I said he has failed.
You can go back to my earlier comments to refresh your brain because I know you're suffering from chronic amnesia.
In your foolishness you claim Obaseki is working because he's not just sitting idle doing nothing only that he's not been able to meet the expectation of the people. Hahaha. ....your foolishness is legendary.
Buhari is also working after all he's also not just sitting idle doing nothing abi?Hahaha....... u be real mumu.
I repeat,Obaseki is a failure because he has not been able to meet the expectation of the people just as his clueless colleague in Aso villa(Buhari ) has also not been able to meet the expectation of the people.

Is there really any governor sitting idle doing nothing? Hahaha. ....u be real ekpa.
Lucky igbinedion did somethings,he didn't just sit idle doing nothing yet he's a failure in governance.
Buhari also has done somethings but that doesn't mean he has not failed.

U too dull. ............your fragile brain can't process very simple English. HahahahHa. ....

By your foolish definition, a working government is one that's not just sitting idle doing nothing right?Hahaha. .........Hahaha. ......Hahaha. .....my belle ooooooo......ozuor!

One who performed well that he was re-elected is being termed a failure by a nonetity. grin.

Come to Benin and tell civil servant and pensioners that Obaseki is a failure. After he reconstruced Ekosodin, saint savior roads etc, go to these places and tell them he is a failure. Go to Benin technical college and call Obaseki a failure. Go to different markets in Benin and tell the market women that Obaseki is a failure. Go to these areas where has repaired, reconstructed or constructed new roads and tell them Obaseki is a failure.

Obaseki is a failure? Whether he is working or not grin . Can't you see how useless you are? grin.

I said it before. There are so many of you in Edo state still pained that Obaseki won and Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomole, Tinubu lost. Your pain just started. grin

Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Meninmen:

You can have a governor who is working, building some infrastructure, but still have not meant the expectations of the people, and it's usually either the governor is not doing enough (not that he is not doing anything), the expectations of the people are too high or both. In Obaseki's case, I personally believe he has not meant the expectations I had before voting for him. But If you say he is not working or not doing anything, then you are a lair!

This is simple Understanding of English!

That you can't tell the difference shows that you are an educated illiterate!

Next time, read, understand and reply.

Bye!!!

Hahaha. ......U be better ekpa.....Hahaha. ....
Nobody is saying Obaseki is not doing anything or not working(not just sitting idle doing nothing) according to your definition. Lol....
The point is he has failed.
You embarrass yourself the more with every comment. Lol...
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Indispensable85:

HahahahHaha. ...I'm loving the pains I'm causing you.
E pain am........hahaha. .....

grin grin grin grin. The pains you are still feeling after Obaseki got re-elected?

Na die you dey so! grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Indispensable85:

Nobody is saying Obaseki is not doing anything or not working(not just sitting idle doing nothing) according to your definition. Lol....

Lol. He talks like a fool, contradicting himself. Not that Obaseki is not working, but he has failed! Zombie o zombie! grin grin grin. So, what is the criteria for terming him a failure?

Very stupid being grin grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Indispensable85:

You probably were promised a position by Ize-iyamu, kabaka and co. Go work o because na hunger go kill you o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Meninmen:

One who performed well that he was re-elected is being termed a failure by a nonetity. grin.

Come to Benin and tell civil servant and pensioners that Obaseki is a failure. After he reconstruced Ekosodin, saint savior roads etc, go to these places and tell them he is a failure. Go to Benin technical college and call Obaseki a failure. Go to different markets in Benin and tell the market women that Obaseki is a failure. Go to these areas where has repaired, reconstructed or constructed new roads and tell them Obaseki is a failure.

Obaseki is a failure? Whether he is working or not grin . Can't you see how useless you are? grin.

I said it before. There are so many of you in Edo state still pained that Obaseki won and Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomole, Tinubu lost. Your pain just started. grin

You're probably the biggest fool on earth today.
Being re-elected in Nigeria is no yardstick to measure whether or not you did well in your first term. If you don't know this then your foolishness is follow come.
Buhari got re-elected does it mean he performed well in his first term?
Lucky igbinedion got re-elected does it mean he performed well in his first term?
Okezie ikpeazu of Abia with all his cluelessness got re-elected for a second term.
I can go on and on.....
Why performance is an advantage, it's not the sole determinant here in Nigeria.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Meninmen:

Lol. He talks like a fool, contradicting himself. Not that Obaseki is not working, but he has failed! Zombie o zombie! grin grin grin. So, what is the criteria for terming him a failure?

Very stupid being grin grin

He's a failure because he has not been able to meet the expectation of the people just like buhari.This you've admitted here repeatedly.
Your problem is brain tumor. Lol......
E can pain. .........cardiac arrest! Hahaha. .....
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Indispensable85:

You're probably the biggest fool on earth today.
Being re-elected in Nigeria is no yardstick to measure whether or not you did well in your first term. If you don't know this then your foolishness is follow come.
Buhari got re-elected does it mean he performed well in his first term?
Lucky igbinedion got re-elected does it mean he performed well in his first term?
Okezie ikpeazu of Abia with all his cluelessness got re-elected for a second term.
I can go on and on.....
Why performance is an advantage, it's not the sole determinant here in Nigeria.

Lol. You are even a greater fool to not know how that election in Edo state went. You are calling Buhari and others. Obaseki won because majority of Edo people stood by him. And why did they Stand by him? Because of his performance coupled with the fact that your personal Lord and savior wanted to extend his influence to Edo state.

Oga go and work o. Ize-Iyamu didn't win. No free money for you o grin grin grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
Indispensable85:

He's a failure because he has not been able to meet the expectation of the people just like buhari.This you've admitted here repeatedly.
Your problem is brain tumor. Lol......
E can pain. .........cardiac arrest! Hahaha. .....

Lol. He doesn't know why I keep calling him a fool. grin grin. His first term was a huge success which was why Edo people stood solidly behind him during his re-election. That he has not meant people's expectations in this second term doesn't mean he is a failure. He still has 3 more years to go.

Go work o. Ize-Iyamu no win. Na hunger go kill so! grin grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
Meninmen:

I've been laughing at your ignorance going through this your list of roads.
Apart from Lucky way and t.v. roads, the other roads were done by SEEFOR which is world bank funded with Edo state providing logistics. Even the t.v. road is terribly flooded whenever it rains for just 10mins because it lacks proper drainage.

You shouldn't have mentioned markets at all. What has Obaseki done in the markets? Hahaha. .....
As we speak,his promises to rebuild the burnt section of oba market, Santana market,usel spareparts market has been a mirage 2yrs after those promises. Even itv news revisited it last month when they went to the traders to interview them and showed the burnt sections,it was anguish,pains,disappointment and sorrow as the market women lament their abandonment by the failed emperor governor.

Very many of the SEEFOR roads have even collapsed like the one close to my family house along chrismerry road. Whenever I visit,I just laugh. Obaseki is a scam.........those shallow gutters were dug by abokis with diggers.

Wetin u wan tell me about Edo state?Hahaha. ...that's my place of birth. Ozuor!

Wire road was only resurfaced in some sections,same as medical stores road,isihor, uselu.
U be real MUMU. ..lol....I'm sure you don't even know these areas u mentioned. I need to take u around Edo state.

HahahahHa. .. mumu
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Meninmen:

Lol. You are even a greater fool to not know how that election in Edo state went. You are calling Buhari and others. Obaseki won because majority of Edo people stood by him. And why did they Stand by him? Because of his performance coupled with the fact that your personal Lord and savior wanted to extend his influence to Edo state.

Oga go and work o. Ize-Iyamu didn't win. No free money for you o grin grin grin

I only cited those examples to clear your ignorance to the fact that elections in Nigeria are not solely won by performance. I know my citations are too complex for your indomie brain to process..Hahaha. ..

Obaseki won his re-election on propaganda majorly not even on performance.
Propaganda of godfatherism won him that election. He sold it and Edo bought it.
Go back and listen to all his campaigns, he didn't speak on achievements. He was selling the propaganda of oshiomhole wanted to be godfather. The scales are beginning to fall off the eyes of the people. Propaganda don't last that's the same thing happening to buhari and Apc in Aso villa now.

Same Obaseki that campaigned against an imaginary godfatherism is now fighting to take over the soul and structure of the PDP in other to determine who gets what in 2023.

U be small rat my boy........U know nothing. ....ozuor!
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Indispensable85:

I've been laughing at your ignorance going through this your list of roads.
Apart from Lucky way and t.v. roads, the other roads were done by SEEFOR which is world bank funded with Edo state providing logistics. Even the t.v. road is terribly flooded whenever it rains for just 10mins because it lacks proper drainage.

You shouldn't have mentioned markets at all. What has Obaseki done in the markets? Hahaha. .....
As we speak,his promises to rebuild the burnt section of oba market, Santana market,usel spareparts market has been a mirage 2yrs after those promises. Even itv news revisited it last month when they went to the traders to interview them and showed the burnt sections,it was anguish,pains,disappointment and sorrow as the market women lament their abandonment by the failed emperor governor.

Very many of the SEEFOR roads have even collapsed like the one close to my family house along chrismerry road. Whenever I visit,I just laugh. Obaseki is a scam.........those shallow gutters were dug by abokis with diggers.

Wetin u wan tell me about Edo state?Hahaha. ...that's my place of birth. Ozuor!

Wire road was only resurfaced in some sections,same as medical stores road,isihor, uselu.
U be real MUMU. ..lol....I'm sure you don't even know these areas u mentioned. I need to take u around Edo state.

HahahahHa. .. mumu

grin grin grin. But the truth be say, you dey talk like fool Sha. No vex! grin grin grin.

First, Obaseki won because he did well in the eyes of Edo people and secondly because the Edo people resisted an attempt by your master and Savior (Tinubu) to become a king maker in EDO State. This I have said before. Because of the slave you are, you can't comprehend this. I understand.

Talking roads, those roads were constructed by Edo state government. There are some that are not on that pic including other projects (apart from roads). Obaseki has done alot for market women.

See, let me advise you again. grin grin. Ize-Iyamu lost. Anything you were promised by Ize-iyamu, kabaka and co will not come. Go and work o. Na hunger dey make you reason like cow so!

Come to the reality that your candidate loss o. Make hypertension no go kill you! grin grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Meninmen:

grin grin grin. But the truth be say, you dey talk like fool Sha. No vex! grin grin grin.

First, Obaseki won because he did well in the eyes of Edo people and secondly because the Edo people resisted an attempt by your master and Savior (Tinubu) to become a king maker in EDO State. This I have said before. Because of the slave you are, you can't comprehend this. I understand.

Talking roads, those roads were constructed by Edo state government. There are some that are not on that pic including other projects (apart from roads). Obaseki has done alot for market women.

See, let me advise you again. grin grin. Ize-Iyamu lost. Anything you were promised by Ize-iyamu, kabaka and co will not come. Go and work o. Na hunger dey make you reason like cow so!

Come to the reality that your candidate loss o. Make hypertension no go kill you! grin grin

Perpetual fool can you mention the name of just one market built by the owner of your life,Obaseki in anywhere in Edo state? I even mentioned how he failed to fulfil his promise of ordinary to rebuild a burnt section of 3 markets in the city. You had no answer to it foolish idiot. So what's the" a lot "you talk about?Hahaha. ...I almost forgot you have problem with understanding basic English. Ozuor!....lol....

Mention the names of other projects mumu......it's so difficult for you because there's nothing much on ground.
It's a difficult job defending a failure like Obaseki same way it is for Buhari supporters. Hahaha. ....cardiac arrest

You're such a brainless idiot to be collecting patched roads as achievements of a governor.
Even Nevin street was used as a test by dangote construction company to demonstrate the use of cement technology in road construction. Even the MOU signed with the company by the governor in that regard never saw the light of the day.

By the way almost all of those roads you listed are rehabilitations and roads of short kilometres.

Universal dunce!
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Indispensable85:

Perpetual fool can you mention the name of just one market built by the owner of your life,Obaseki in anywhere in Edo state? I even mentioned how he failed to fulfil his promise of ordinary to rebuild a burnt section of 3 markets in the city. You had no answer to it foolish idiot. So what's the" a lot "you talk about?Hahaha. ...I almost forgot you have problem with understanding basic English. Ozuor!....lol....

Mention the names of other projects mumu......it's so difficult for you because there's nothing much on ground.
It's a difficult job defending a failure like Obaseki same way it is for Buhari supporters. Hahaha. ....cardiac arrest

You're such a brainless idiot to be collecting patched roads as achievements of a governor.
Even Nevin street was used as a test by dangote construction company to demonstrate the use of cement technology in road construction. Even the MOU signed with the company by the governor in that regard never saw the light of the day.

By the way almost all of those roads you listed are rehabilitations and roads of short kilometres.

Universal dunce!

You want me to list his achievements to you? grin grin grin grin grin. Zombie united grin grin. Which achievement will I tell you that you will not wail? The link I sent you to read, did you read? Ozuor grin grin grin.

He said Obaseki didn't build market. Mumu. Na market be Edo state problem? grin grin. We have several markets scattered all over Edo state.

See, you go wail from now till eternity. I don tell you. You just dey start! grin grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
Meninmen:

You want me to list his achievements to you? grin grin grin grin grin. Zombie united grin grin. Which achievement will I tell you that you will not wail? The link I sent you to read, did you read? Ozuor grin grin grin.

He said Obaseki didn't build market. Mumu. Na market be Edo state problem? grin grin. We have several markets scattered all over Edo state.

See, you go wail from now till eternity. I don tell you. You just dey start! grin grin

Eyaaaaaa. .......see depression! Hahaha. .....e can pain.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2021
Indispensable85:

Eyaaaaaa. .......see depression! Hahaha. .....e can pain.

I will tell you again. Na hunger go kill you o grin grin. Don't allow your mouth to dry like a sand in the desert o grin grin. Go and work. Ize-Iyamu didn't win o. No money or appointment for you. You go wail tire! grin grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Meninmen:

I will tell you again. Na hunger go kill you o grin grin. Don't allow your mouth to dry like a sand in the desert o grin grin. Go and work. Ize-Iyamu didn't win o. No money or appointment for you. You go wail tire! grin grin

U go cry tire
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
Indispensable85:

U go cry tire

Continue dey hate on Obaseki because say your candidate no win grin grin. Thieves wey be dey expect say Ize-Iyamu go win so he can share money to them. Nor go work. Na hunger go kill you grin grin grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
Meninmen:

Continue dey hate on Obaseki because say your candidate no win grin grin. Thieves wey be dey expect say Ize-Iyamu go win so he can share money to them. Nor go work. Na hunger go kill you grin grin grin

U go cry tire
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
Indispensable85:

U go cry tire

Obaseki no get any money to give political jobbers like you o. Na hunger you jam so! grin grin.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Meninmen:

Obaseki no get any money to give political jobbers like you o. Na hunger you jam so! grin grin.

But he get to give the tax collectors for pdp ticket abi?Hahaha. ....Keep deceiving yourself.

Ur cry just started
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Indispensable85:

But he get to give the tax collectors for pdp ticket abi?Hahaha. ....Keep deceiving yourself.

Ur cry just started

Yes o. He get. But e no go reach out your hand. Go meet Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomole or your father (Tinubu) to give you! grin grin.
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Meninmen:

Yes o. He get. But e no go reach out your hand. Go meet Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomole or your father (Tinubu) to give you! grin grin.

I exposed you there.

U see your life?

I can see where your tears are flowing from.

Wail on.........hahaha. .....
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 22, 2021
Indispensable85:

I exposed you there.

U see your life?

I can see where your tears are flowing from.

Wail on.........hahaha. .....

Lol. See this fool. It is Ize-Iyamu and Oshiomole that didn't share money to kabaka and all the "lions and tigers" that wanted to take over Edo state. Lol. He said he exposed me grin grin. When your master and Savior (Tinubu) carried a bullion van loaded with cash into his premises on the eve of a presidential election, you didn't say anything. I guess to you, he was being a smart politician. Obaseki did same (unlike Tinubu, no evidence that Obaseki shared money), you want to tear your pant! grin grin.

Yes Obaseki shared money! Die!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2021
Meninmen:

Lol. See this fool. It is Ize-Iyamu and Oshiomole that didn't share money to kabaka and all the "lions and tigers" that wanted to take over Edo state. Lol. He said he exposed me grin grin. When your master and Savior (Tinubu) carried a bullion van loaded with cash into his premises on the eve of a presidential election, you didn't say anything. I guess to you, he was being a smart politician. Obaseki did same (unlike Tinubu, no evidence that Obaseki shared money), you want to tear your pant! grin grin.

Yes Obaseki shared money! Die!!! grin grin grin grin grin

I'm happy to have exposed your hypocrisy.
Hahaha. ....keep wailing.
No let Wike hear this rubbish you're talking here. Awon tax collectors gang.

U go cry tire......
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2021
Indispensable85:

I'm happy to have exposed your hypocrisy.
Hahaha. ....keep wailing.
No let Wike hear this rubbish you're talking here. Awon tax collectors gang.

U go cry tire......

Na you go cry tire! You are already crying!!! He said he has exposed my hypocrisy! grin grin. Mumu human being. I gladly accepted that Obaseki shared money. Same with your master and Savior (Tinubu), same with Ize-iyamu, same with Oshiomole (you remember how Oshiomole shared money for his re-election against Ize-Iyamu? grin grin).

Obaseki shared money! Cry, wail and die!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2021
Meninmen:

Na you go cry tire! You are already crying!!! He said he has exposed my hypocrisy! grin grin. Mumu human being. I gladly accepted that Obaseki shared money. Same with your master and Savior (Tinubu), same with Ize-iyamu, same with Oshiomole (you remember how Oshiomole shared money for his re-election against Ize-Iyamu? grin grin).

Obaseki shared money! Cry, wail and die!!! grin grin grin grin grin

E can pain!
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
Indispensable85:

E can pain!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. So your pain is that the money Obaseki shared, nothing got to you? you go wail tire then! grin grin.

Your wailing just started. Na 2024 your wailing go stop o (And if Obaseki installs a PDP successor, your wailing to extend reach 2032. Hahahaha). grin grin grin. You have a long way to go! grin grin grin grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Meninmen:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. So your pain is that the money Obaseki shared, nothing got to you? you go wail tire then! grin grin.

Your wailing just started. Na 2024 your wailing go stop o (And if Obaseki installs a PDP successor, your wailing to extend reach 2032. Hahahaha). grin grin grin. You have a long way to go! grin grin grin grin

U go cry tire
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Indispensable85:

U go cry tire

cheesy grin grin grin. Wailing continues! grin
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Meninmen:

cheesy grin grin grin. Wailing continues! grin

Wailer hope you're seeing what's going on in Bornu, Lagos, Rivers?
Their governors wan finish dem with projects.
Dey there dey asslick the emperor of Edo state for pittance.

Ur cry continues
Re: Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Indispensable85:

Wailer hope you're seeing what's going on in Bornu, Lagos, Rivers?
Their governors wan finish dem with projects.
Dey there dey asslick the emperor of Edo state for pittance.

Ur cry continues

Very useless human being grin grin. No sense at all. Na him dey cry say Obaseki no dey work, na him still dey say I dey cry grin grin grin. You are the complainer here. And you will continue complaining! grin

Zombie! I have told you, your wailing, crying and gnashing of teeth will continue till Obaseki leaves office.

Dunce!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

See This APC Advert About FFK on Vanguard(picture) / The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.